Cheating: Keeping It In The Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" So mama I am not the only one that has been fucking on your bed. I fucked my brother in law and you fucked your son in law. Looks like we both got what we wanted from David. So what do you have to say now mama?" Becky asked.

"Only that I wished you hadn't seen that. I do know that you like to fuck as much as I do. I don't know about April, but I have heard that she likes to fuck to. This is my house, I can bring whomever I want here and fuck. If you need to fuck so bad why didn't you take him somewhere else? I don't ever want to see or hear that you have fucked another man on my bed. David have you fucked April?" Margie asked.

I knew I was in a pickle. I had already fucked April in my truck on the farm. It was two weeks before Lisa and I got married. I knew April body quite well, She and I had already hooked up and fucked two more times. So I told them that they needed to ask April.

"Sure I would fuck her." I said.

"Since we are on the subject of revealing family secrets, has Johnny fucked you and April?" I asked.

"No he hasn't. He doesn't know anything. We want let him fuck us because he likes to run his fucking mouth to much. All he does is come home and drank beer every night. On Friday night he brings home a six pack and drinks until he gets drunk. Same thing on Saturday night and the rest of the week." Margie said.

"Doesn't he know that other men are fucking you Becky?" I asked.

"Sure he knows. He doesn't care who fucks me. Like mama said he drinks all the time. He can't fuck me on the weekend because he is to drunk. One thing he likes to do is eat my pussy before he fucks me. He wants a cream pie in me when he does. I give him all the cream pies he wants. He ate my pussy and fucked me right after you fucked me this past Saturday afternoon. For once he was sober enough to fuck me. He asked if I had a cream pie in my pussy and when I said yes, he wanted to eat me. He doesn't know it was your cum in me. I'd like to bring him some more cream pies from you." Becky said.

"That Johnny is a strange man. He's hasn't asked me to fuck, but if he ever does I will set him straight.. That's one man that will never have my pussy." Margie said.

"He doesn't get mine very much. It seems like he loves his beer more than he likes pussy. We don't fuck but about twice a month. That's alright with me, I can get plenty of dick besides his. David I do want us to fuck some more. I love your long thick dick in me. That is if I can keep Mama and April from you long enough. That's right David, April told me that you have fucked her three times already." Becky said.

"David's a young man and he will be able to fuck all of us. We will just have to share him. Lisa doesn't like to fuck and we might as well keep it in the family and let him fuck us instead. So you have fucked April three times. I should have known she would get to you first." Margie said.

"I will fuck. I surely don't want Lisa to find out about it." I said.

"She want. That why Johnny doesn't get to fuck April and me. He would mouth it off to her or someone else and she would find out." Margie said.

"Why don't you divorce him Becky?" I asked.

"I have a good thing here. He's the father of our three children. I can fuck anytime I want to. He doesn't question me about who has had me and he really doesn't care who fucks me. He made a comment that he was glad somebody was fucking me so that he wouldn't have to fuck me three or four times a week. He fine with it and I am also." Becky said.

"Let's get back to why we three are here today. Lisa isn't giving herself to you, Johnny isn't fucking Becky very much, and Bill is on the road all week. It's a long time until Lisa will give you some Saturday night. You want to fuck us?" Margie said.

"I don't think so. It was a mistake that I shouldn't have made when I fucked you. As far as Becky and April, I wanted to fuck them. I want to fuck them again and I will, but not you." I said.

"Your dick says different, you got rock hard and you wanted me Friday evening. I don't believe it when you say you don't want to fuck me again. You didn't resist at all as I rode your dick when it was inside of me. You came in me and you enjoyed it." Margie said as she removed the tape from the VCR.

"You are my fucking mother in law. I shouldn't have ever fucked you. You used Lisa to get me over here tonight, lying to her that you was having car troubles. Fucking Becky and April is bad enough, but you are her mother." I said.

"Yes I am. Don't look at me as her mother. I don't come across a lot of men that have a dick as long or as thick as yours. It felt good having you inside of me and you are the first man to make me have an orgasm so quick. I need your dick in me some more." Margie said.

"Fuck the bitch." Becky said.

"I don't need your smart ass mouth talking to me like that. I am your mother, give me some respect." Margie said as she slapped Becky across both sides of her face.

"Becky, why don't you take your fucking ass home. I don't want to ever see or hear that you have fucked in my house again unless I am here and tell you to go use my bed. Bring men to your own bed, but don't bring them here when I am not here." Margie said.

"Listen I don't want to cause a family fight. I told you that I want ever fuck you again. Last Friday night was a mistake." I said.

"Ok Mama I am going home. Maybe David will change his mind and fuck you after I leave. Bye mama, I will call you later." Becky said as she went out the door.

"So now that Becky has gone home and we are alone, are you still going to say that you don't want to fuck me?" Margie said as she got out of her chair and stood in front of me.

"I do want to fuck you any time you want me to. It didn't make sense to me that Becky would be here to hear me say that I wanted to. Maybe its just me, but I don't want your daughters to know every time that I fuck their Mama. I will be getting their pussy and ass too. If they tell each other or you, that's up to them. Less people that know I am fucking you the better it will be for you and I. I don't even want Johnny or Bill to know that I have had your pussy." I said as I undid my pants and slid them down my legs.

"Becky or April want tell them. Don't worry about that. It will be between you and me. I want ever tell the girls that you are fucking me. If they tell me you have fucked them, I will let you know that they told me." She said as her mouth went around my dick.

"I have time for only a blow job tonight. If you want me to cum in your mouth I will, but we don't have the time to fuck tonight. I am off tomorrow, I will come over and we can fuck all day." I said as she continued to suck my dick.

"Sure David, cum in my mouth, we can fuck tomorrow." She said.

She sucked on my dick, licked it like it was a lollipop and my dick was down her throat as I shot my load into her mouth. She had backed away some and most of the cum was in her mouth. I watched as she stroked my dick and got every drop. It felt good to cum in her mouth.

Margie wanted a gang bang and I was able to arrange one for her with twenty five men. She took every dick there that night. Every opening was filled with cum. Bill still drives cross country and Margie and he have never married. Margie is still the slut that she has always been. We fuck about twice a week.

I fuck April pussy about once a week, even after she was married. She married a black man that likes to share her with his friends. They are moving away next week to another city. She's a good fuck, but I am glad she is moving away.

Becky and Johnny are still in their rut. He drinks his beer, she fucks other men. I have given her so many cream pies to take back home to him. She says he eats her pussy, she has an orgasm, and he fucks her. Its getting to where he wants a cream pie twice a week. Now you know why I am glad April is moving away.

Lisa and I are still married. She doesn't know that I am fucking her mama and two sisters. But maybe she does. I found a used condom under my bed this morning. In her drawer is a vibrator with extra batteries. Beside the vibrator is a black address book with a lot of men's names, email addresses, and cell phone numbers. Maybe I have been so busy fucking her mama and sisters that I forgot that she is in her prime and that she needs more dick, and I wasn't there to take care of her needs. Could be now that I remember, she wanted me to fuck her twice in one night. She hadn't ever wanted to do that. I did see Johnny's truck leaving the house twice this week. Bill's truck was seen there on the weekends. She did mention that April's husband was coming over one day. I have been fucking Margie, Becky and April. I wonder if Lisa is letting Bill,Johnny, and April husband fuck her........Could very well be. What a family that just like to fuck and keeping it in the family...

12