Cheating on the Cheater

Story Info
What's good for the gander is also good for the goose.
3.1k words
4.16
83.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,396 Followers

I thought it was wrong that Jim cheated on Irene and I wondered how in the world she didn't know about it. Then again, she'd had a boyfriend when she first hooked up with Jim, so it wasn't exactly a relationship built on honesty. Irene was not only attractive with a hot body, but smart and very nice as well; she could have done much better than Jim...or at least found someone who treated her better. I wouldn't necessarily say that I was that guy, but I couldn't help think that if Jim was tired of having sex with her, I would certainly be willing to step up. Maybe I didn't realize that I was broadcasting that without ever actually saying it.

One night over at Jim's place, as a bunch of the guys were engaged in a very competitive game of Asshole, I was sitting on the couch with Irene watching TV and drinking a beer. This was nothing unusual, even when she grabbed the afghan off the back of the couch and threw it over both of our laps. When I felt her hand sneak into mine and give it a squeeze, I started to become intrigued. I didn't say anything, just sat there holding her hand under the cover until the card game seemed close to breaking up. Irene turned toward me slightly and whispered for me to meet her on the deck in half-an-hour, then got up and left the room. I threw the afghan onto the back of the couch and checked my watch.

It was April, so it was too chilly to be just hanging out on the deck outside the back door of Jim's apartment, but it was nice enough that it wouldn't appear unusual to step outside for some fresh air. A minute or two after I went out, Irene came up the steps, which I thought was a pretty smart way to avoid suspicion. She came right up to where I was leaning against the railing and wrapped her arms around me.

"Brrrr," she shivered, "its cold out here." Again, I thought this was a pretty smart approach that no one would find suspicious should they happen upon us. It wasn't the first time I'd hugged her and I wasn't yet positive that this hug was any different from any previous one until she spoke up again.

"Would you be interested in something more than surreptitious hand-holding and hugging?" she asked, looking up at me.

"What did you have in mind?" I inquired, wanting to be sure I wasn't assuming too much.

"Listen," she started, "I know that Jim and Lori have something going on; I'm not blind and I'm not stupid. But I do think it's only fair that if he can do it, so can I."

"Yeah, but he isn't doing it with one of your best friends," I replied. I was definitely interested, but also wanted to be sure she'd completely thought this through. I worried that after initiating something, she would start feeling guilty and it would turn into a big mess. There were several reasons I wasn't feeling any doubt myself about undertaking this. First, as I said, Irene has a hot body and a pretty face, on top of being just a really great person. Second, Jim started this by sleeping around with Lori. And, finally, it had only been about five years since Jim had bedded Betsy, a girl I had been seeing, albeit not that seriously. I agreed with Irene that it was only fair.

"I don't doubt that he would, though," she responded, "you can't really control who you are attracted to." I felt her hand slide down to my ass. Taking a quick look around to make sure no one was coming or watching, I leaned down and pressed my lips against hers. My own hand slid down to her ass as her tongue slipped into my mouth and mine into hers. Knowing it wasn't all that safe, we only made out for a minute or two, then she stepped away from me.

"I'll take that as a yes," she breathed. "You know Jim plays hockey on Tuesday and Thursday nights, after which he usually has Lori meet him over here. He used to expect me to be here when he got home, but now he claims he is too tired after playing hockey." I detected the bitterness in her voice.

"That works out really well, actually," I said. "Rob has class on Tuesday and Thursday nights. He always goes out to the bar afterwards, so he doesn't get home until late." Rob was my roommate. He went to night school two nights a week.

"So I'll plan on seeing you on Tuesday night this week then," she said, smiling. She gave me another quick kiss before we headed back inside. I spent the rest of that weekend with a knowing smile on my own face, thinking about kissing her, seeing and touching her body and indulging in some carnal bliss. We had a couple of other safe opportunities to make out a little bit during the course of the weekend, but in front of everyone else, we didn't act any different than usual. We talked about what time she would come over and where she could park her car so that Rob wouldn't see it if he got home before she left. I also took one of those opportunities to request that she wear a particular dress that had always had an effect on me. It was a pretty simple gray, short-sleeved number that came down almost to her knee and had these ruffle-things just below her ass. It hugged her body so perfectly that I had many times imagined her raising it up to show me what was underneath. And now I was going to get to see it for real! She seemed pleased that I actually had a favorite dress of hers.

Monday and Tuesday ended up being two of the longest days I'd ever experienced, though I did talk to Irene on the phone a bunch of times. She seemed to be as anxious as I was. I had time to change my clothes on Tuesday evening before she arrived, so I slipped into a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I couldn't wait to take her in my arms and hold her tightly while our tongues explored each other's mouths. Glancing out the window, I saw her hurrying up the street, so I went to meet her at the door. She smiled up at me as she climbed the stairs while I kept thinking that I'd wake up at any moment. Once inside, I closed and locked the door, then turned and we slipped into each other's arms. We started making out, standing there in the hallway, my hands soon journeying down to roam over her perfect ass. She must have been able to feel the front of my jeans pushing against her stomach, so it was good that we were on the same page about why we were together on that night.

I took her by the hand and led her to my bedroom, deciding to leave the door open, at least for now. Standing in front of her, holding both of her hands, I admired her in her gray dress while she struck a couple of poses and executed a spin. I ran my hands over her curves, finally feeling her body in the dress that displayed it so nicely. I slid my hands down her back and held her ass, lightly massaging her cheeks, then spun her around so that I was behind her. In this position, I cupped her firm breasts before sliding my hands over her ribs and flat abs. Finally, I found her hips and slid my hands along either side of her pussy, down her upper thighs. I kissed her cheek and her neck before lowering myself to my knees behind her. Sliding my hands up the backs of her thighs, I caressed her ass through her panties beneath her dress before spinning her around again. I looked up at her pretty face then focused my attention in front of me.

Raising the hem of her dress, a pair of bikini panties in almost the same shade of gray came into view. They conformed so nicely to her abdomen, with the thin strings going up and over her hips. Irene took the hem of her dress from my hands and held it up for me, something I had fantasized about but never expected to actually happen. I looked up at her smiling face again before leaning forward and kissing up her smooth thighs to her hip bones and across her stomach just above her panties. I planted kisses all over her abdomen and her ribcage as she continued to raise the hem of her dress higher and higher. I finally saw the gray material of her matching bra, which was being pushed out at two points by her very hard nipples. I looked up at her face again, then stood so I could kiss her lips. She let her dress drop as she wrapped her arms around my neck while we made out again. When we finally paused to catch our breath, I asked her if I might be allowed to remove her dress. She nodded, smiling.

I was as excited as a twelve-year-old boy getting his first look at a skin magazine as I reached down for the hem of her dress. She raised her arms as I pulled the bottom up, exposing her firm thighs, gray panties, and flat abs. Her pretty face disappeared just after the gray bra restraining her awesome tits was revealed, then the dress was off. Honestly, I'd seen Irene in a bikini, so this wasn't any more flesh then I'd seen before. But this time, knowing this gray underwear had been picked out with me in mind and knowing that it would soon be lying on the floor beside the bed, it seemed like a lot more. I told her how incredibly hot she looked as I tossed her dress onto the chair, how I'd love to have a poster of her looking like this hanging over my bed. She reminded me that I didn't need a poster when she was standing right there and would be whenever I wanted her. I guess I was still having trouble accepting that.

I suggested that we get onto the bed and just stared as she crawled to the middle, her perfect ass aimed directly at me. I followed her and, as she lay on her back in the middle of the bed, kissed my way up from her feet, along her smooth legs, around her hips and over her stomach, between her breasts and up to her neck. Joining her, we lay together, making out again as my hands caressed her tits through her bra. Dying to see her tits, nipples and areolas, I opened the front clasp and let the cups fall aside. They were even more amazing than I had imagined! The shape, the size, the color -- I couldn't have asked for anything more. I leaned my head down and began to alternately lick and suck each of them, causing Irene to moan softly while running her fingers through my hair. I let my hand slide down over her stomach until it encountered her bikini panties. After a quick pass or two over the front, I slipped my hand inside, over her trim bush, to her slippery slit. I traced my finger up and down a couple of times before alternating between lightly brushing her clit and slipping a finger in and out of her slick hole.

Her pussy was so juicy that I abandoned her tits and began to kiss my way back down her body until I reached her panties. Pulling my hand free, I grasped the sides of her panties after licking my finger clean and started to slide them down. Her light brown bush was neatly trimmed around her pussy, so I tossed her panties aside and lowered my face between her thighs. I inhaled her musky scent as I spread her legs wide and stuck out my tongue. I started licking up her slit, tasting her abundant juices, before focusing on her clit and slipping a couple of fingers into her. Irene was writhing around and moaning as I ate her pussy, raising her ass up and gripping handfuls of my hair. It was obvious that my attentions were having a positive effect on her, which pleased me to no end. I was really enjoying eating her pussy and if she was enjoying having me down there, then it worked out great for both of us.

I was just going to town on her - licking, sucking, fingering - giving her everything I had to give. She was clearly very worked up already by the time I got her naked, but even if I'd had to build her up from nothing, I would have done so gladly and enthusiastically. She was moaning loudly and writhing pretty wildly as I got her closer to an orgasm. I licked and sucked her clit while pumping two fingers in and out of the warm, slippery confines of her pussy. As she bucked her hips toward my face and her moans got shorter and higher in pitch, I just drove onward wanting nothing more than to make her cum. Finally, she went rigid, her ass up off the bed, and held her breath for a couple of seconds before letting out a ragged moan and convulsing slightly. I kept eating her as she went limp on the bed, then raised my head as she sighed contentedly.

I crawled up next to her and just held her as she recovered. Once she was back to herself, she thanked me and told me I was wearing way too much. Getting to her knees, she started pulling my shirt over my head. I raised my arms, but let her do the rest of the work. I just lay there admiring her body as she tossed my shirt aside and kissed my chest and abdomen before going to work on opening my jeans. Maneuvering down the bed, she started working my jeans down my legs, pausing only to make sure my underwear went, too. My cock popped out, standing straight up as she got rid of my clothes. Kneeling beside me, she grasped my cock in her hand and began to gently stroke it before leaning over and taking me into her mouth.

I'm surprised I didn't shoot off right away. Not only did Irene's mouth feel incredible as her lips slid down my shaft, but it was Irene! My cock was slipping into her pretty face while she knelt beside me buck-naked! Forget shooting off, I'm surprised my brain didn't melt inside my skull. Lucky for my brain, Irene only sucked my cock for a minute or two before swinging her leg over me and straddling my hips. Her pussy also felt incredible as it engulfed my cock. I looked up at her and just admired her as she sat there on my cock -- her pretty face, her long, light brown hair, her perfect tits, her flat stomach and her trim bush. She didn't move for a minute or two, just sat there feeling my cock filling her up, then she leaned forward, gave me a quick kiss and started rocking up and down on my cock. Her pussy felt even more incredible sliding up and down my cock. I think sheer disbelief was the only thing that kept me from finishing within the first five seconds.

I started out with my hands on her hips, sliding them up and down her thighs. As she rode me, and I enjoyed her being in complete control, I moved my hands up her ribcage to her succulent tits. Unfortunately, because Irene was a bit smaller than me, I wasn't able to get my mouth to her tits while she was riding me. Since we had the whole night ahead of us yet, I suspected I'd have plenty of time to enjoy her tits, so I was okay with just fondling them for now. Irene didn't seem interested in taking things too slowly, because almost immediately upon commencing, she was riding me hard. I wasn't complaining; fucking her was fantastic, fast or slow. I just wanted both of us to come out of this completely satisfied. I started raising my hips each time she came down on me, hoping that deeper penetration would help her achieve her orgasm. She was getting noisy, her occasional moan becoming more insistent. I slid my hands down from her tits and around to grip her ass, pulling her down hard on my cock.

I could feel my orgasm building quickly. It felt as though Irene's pussy just kept feeling better and better as it became more engorged and flooded with juices. I thought she was getting awfully close, so I was just hoping to hold out long enough so that I didn't leave her high and dry. Finally, her pussy felt just too incredible and I couldn't control myself any longer. My cock swelled within her confines and the pleasurable feeling built to a crescendo until I finally exploded into her sweet pussy. I felt an immediate sense of relief as my cumming caused Irene to cry out and I could feel a tremor pass through her body as I continued to cum. It felt as though every fiber of my being was focused on this orgasm, so when I finally finished, I was wiped out. Irene collapsed on top of me and, once she'd caught her breath, moved to lie beside me on the bed.

"It's been a long time since I felt so appreciated," Irene finally said after a while. "You're doing wonders for my self esteem."

"Well I'm glad this can be a mutually beneficial relationship," I replied. I told her how I not only found her body incredibly sexy, but how amazing sex with her was. This was on top of a solid friendship, so it was this fantastic added bonus. I was now looking forward not just to Tuesday and Thursday nights, but to any times we could manage to get together. I imagined going on a beer run from Jim's place and fucking in the car before coming back. I imagined going to see Jim play hockey and fucking in the parking lot. I imagined lifting more skirts, pulling panties to the side and eating her pussy. I imagined Irene's lips wrapped around my cock until she swallowed my cum. I shared these ideas and more with Irene as we lay there and not only did she share my visions, she also got incredibly worked up again. I had no choice but to fuck that sweet body again.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,396 Followers