Cheating Slut Becomes An Ass Whore

Story Info
I turn my new slut ginger into an ass whore, and mark her.
2k words
3.57
148.6k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My new slut ginger called me yesterday as she was down in Silicon Valley meeting an old boyfriend. She told me she was bringing a nice bottle of wine for her lunch with him, and that she was already so horny from being on the end of her period that she was going to find it hard to keep herself from fucking him, but she wanted to save herself for me if I could arrange to meet her.

I laughed and told her to call me when she was through with lunch – and to think naughty thoughts.

She called at 1:30 and asked if I could get away, and said she was so horny and buzzed from the wine that "I'd probably let you do ANYTHING you want to me today."

I told her to meet me at the same semi-sleazy motel where we had first met. I got there around 2:30, and checked in. As it turned out, there was a huge accident involving a gasoline tanker truck on the 101 that day, and she got stuck in traffic for the next hour and ½.

We chatted on the phone while she was stuck in traffic, talking about her sexual and life history. When I told her some of my experiences with other women who wanted to try BDSM play, she was so turned on she was begging me to let her cum in the car. I told he no, and that I was going to have to punish her for not listening to the traffic report and getting stuck on the road, frustrating both of us.

She finally arrived, and ran up the stairs. I was stripped down to my underwear, and opened the door and pulled her in. She's about 5'6", 135lbs, with a nice, athletic dancer's body. She was wearing black, high-heeled half boots, a short denim skirt, a black top and a black hat. I kissed her hard, and threw her hat onto the chair and pulled her top over her head. She had on a black bra, and as soon as I unbuttoned her miniskirt I found out she had on black panties as well.

I slapped her ass a couple of times and rubbed her soaking wet pussy and asked her: "So, you were expecting some fun today, slut?"

"Yes Sir, I was hoping to see your cock. I love your cock. I'll do anything for your cock."

"You know you are going to become my ass slut today, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir – I want to become your ass slut – I hope I can."

I took off her bra and panties, and pulled her into the bathroom. The room had a big Jacuzzi tub. I made her get in the tub, and as I had been waiting for her for a while and also had a full bladder, I began to spray my piss all over her tits, working my way up to her face and down to her pussy, making her play with herself while I berated her for being a stupid slut and making me wait so long for her. After my pee stream ran out, I made her lick and suck my cock clean.

I then sat down in the tub, and had her standing with her ass in front of my face, bent over slightly with her hands against the wall. I started rubbing her pussy and ass, and then pulled the tampon out of her pussy that was protecting her from the last day of her period. I began spanking her ass until it became nice and red on both sides.

"Please sir - my bladder is full, and please let me cum sir, I need to cum so badly."

"Not yet, slut, you cum when I tell you." I started to push my fingers into her dripping wet cunt, jamming three of them into her while I continued spanking her ass.

"Have you been practicing fucking your ass, you slut? Do you think you're going to be able to take my cock up your tight little ass? Are you ready to cum, you nasty slut?"

"Yes, please let me cum Sir – please" she pleaded.

"Then cum for me now, baby".

She's a major squirter when she cums, and this time was no exception. She started screaming, and her pussy started to go through major contractions around my fingers – almost pushing them out - as she went into physical convulsions. She began to squirt - all over my hands, down her legs, over and over again as she went through waves of orgasms.

Her squirt became mixed with her piss, and I pulled my fingers out, pulled her by her ass back towards my face, and stuck my tongue into her pussy, licking her from clit to ass. She continued to moan and convulse, and soon came again, once again squirting and pissing all over my face.

I turned her around, and had her sit on my cock. I pushed her up and down on top of me, alternating between sucking her nipples and kissing her.

"Do you like being my slut, baby?"

"Yes" she moaned.

"Are you going to become my ass slut today?" As soon as I asked the question, she moaned loudly and came again, squeezing my cock with her muscles to the point that she pushed me out.

"Let's go to the bed and check out your ass" I said, and pulled her out of the tub and to the bed.

I laid on my back on the bed, and she said "let me suck your cock".

As she slid up and down on it with her mouth, I told her to "lick my balls and ass". Her hot tongue went all over my balls, and slid down to my ass.

I told her to turn around and put her pussy in my face, so that I could lick her while I used my fingers on her ass. She turned around on all fours, and continued to suck my cock while I lubed up my fingers and her ass with some KY.

I rubbed the outside of her tight little hole and asked her "is this what you want, baby?"

As she moaned, I pushed one finger in, slowly moving in and out, stretching her tight hole. As I added fingers, I pulled her closer to my face and began licking her at the same time, continuing to stretch her out. She came, squirting again as I had three fingers in her, and I pulled them out and pushed four fingers in.

When she calmed down, I pulled out and said "guess how many fingers I had in you" and showed her my hand.

"My God – you had four up me?"

"I guess you're ready for my cock now – get me nice and hard so I can put on a condom and fuck your ass."

She turned around and sucked me, and I pulled a condom package from the nightstand. She pulled out the condom, rolled it down my cock, and then continued her blow job to get the condom nice and lubed up.

I poured some KY on my cock, and told her "Since it's your first time, I want you to sit on top of me so you can get used to my cock in your ass."

She moved forward, and slowly put my cock at her opening. It was a bit difficult to find the entrance as she was very slick from the KY and her pussy juices, but we eventually got the tip in.

"Push down slowly" I said, and I could feel my cock head stretching her open, meeting the initial ring of resistance inside. Slowly she continued to sit back and push down, and finally I was all the way in.

"Oh my God, you're inside me – it feels so good".

She started to move up and down, and I said "You took it baby, how do you like being an ass slut".

"I love it, I love it" she said, and came once again.

I pushed her off of me and said "get on your knees on the edge of the bed – I'm going to really fuck your ass now".

She maneuvered to the edge, ass up in the air. I pushed her knees forward to get the angle and height right, and put my cock at her no longer tight entrance.

"Are you ready to get ass-fucked like a whore?" I said, and slammed my cock into her. "Tell me what you are!"

"I'm a slut, I'm an ass slut, I'm a whore."

"Whose ass is this?" I asked.

"Your ass, Sir, I'm your fucking ass slut. Fuck me hard, fuck me like a whore!" she cried out as I started to slam my body into hers, pushing her face into the bed, while she grabbed on to the sheets.

"Play with yourself, slut, I want to feel you cum while I fuck your nasty ass".

She reached back with one hand and played with her pussy, then reached back with her other hand and started to squeeze my balls – her shoulders on the bed and her face pushed into the sheets.

"Cum for me, whore" and once again she came – violently, squirting all over the bed sheets.

I pulled out, and took off the condom, and laid down on the bed, and commanded her to "Come here and suck my cock."

She took my cock and started going down on it, taking it to her throat. She pulled her mouth off, and played with me while licking my balls and ass. She pulled a pillow over, and slid it under my butt so that she could have better access, and went back to work, moaning as she did so.

"God what a nasty slut you are – you love it, don't you."

"Yes, she moaned, and went back to licking my ass, shoving her tongue us far up my ass as possible.

After a few minutes, she sat up and told me that her neck was hurting, as she had been in car accident a few weeks ago, and the position was hurting her. I told her to get on her back, and then straddled her chest. She started to suck my cock, and then scooted down to lick my balls and ass from below while I stroked my cock and said "yeah, that's it, that's a good slut".

She pulled me down to sit on her face, which surprised me, as she had said that she wasn't into breath play, as she once again stuck her tongue as far up my ass as she could. As I was on the verge of cumming, I jumped up and stood over her, slowly stroking my cock.

"What a great sight – please give me your cum" she said as she was using her hands to play with her pussy.

"I'm going to mark you now, slut".

One of the things we had discussed that she was intrigued by, but not sure she wanted to try or not was a bit of scat play - so I squatted over her chest and let a two small drops of scat drop out on her stomach. I continued to stroke my cock, and told her "rum my shit all over your tits."

She grimaced but did so, and I said "Good girl - you'll never have to do that again unless you really want to."

I then dropped back down onto my knees, and sprayed my cum all over her – the first shot into her hair, the next all over face. As I did that, I reached back and gave her pussy a couple of slaps, and said "Cum for me, you're my slut now!" – and she once again went into convulsions.

Afterwards, I pulled her up from the bed, and kissed her, tasting some of my own cum on her face. I helped her to the tub, and we gently rinsed each other off. The bed was wrecked – with at least three giant wet spots, and several spots from where the blood from her period had stained the sheets.

We got dressed, and as we kissed goodbye, she said "I've never cum like that before – when can we do it again?"