Cheating Slut Girlfriend

Story Info
Damon's surprise visit backfires.
4.4k words
3.95
144.5k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damon was on his way over to his girlfriend's apartment to pay her a surprise visit. He'd just finished work early as a result of the boiler system failing and fancied popping over to hers for an hour; after all, it had been over a week since they'd actually seen each other, what with work and everything there was just no time. In fact, if Damon was honest, they'd hardly seen any of each other at all over the past few months. They'd been dating for over two years and although it pained him to think it, he realised that he and Debbie, his girlfriend, may be drifting apart. He had made a resolution that very same day to make more of an effort to save their flagging relationship. So here he was, spontaneity was the key to success he figured. He was going to let himself into the apartment with his key; they would make lover, tell each other they loved each other and then maybe go out for a meal together or something of the sort. That was the plan anyway.

He parked his car in the small resident's car park about a hundred yards away from Debbie's apartment. Checked himself in the mirror to make sure he appeared presentable, and walked over towards her flat. He entered the building and walked up the stairs to her 3rd floor room; he found her keys and quietly let himself in with the intention of surprising her. He knew she would be in as Wednesdays were her regular day off from her job as beautician. He stood in the hallway for a moment and listened for any movement in her flat. At first there was silence, so he proceeded into the main living area, where her sofa, TV and dining table were at. It all seemed fairly deserted, the TV was off and still Damon heard no sound. He was thinking about heading to the kitchen to see if she was preparing herself a snack when he heard what sounded like a moan coming from the direction of her bedroom.

His heart leapt into his throat at the sound, and his first thought was that she was being attacked. He crept softly in the direction of her bedroom, trying to ignore the thudding sound of his heart as he focused all of his attention on listening for more sounds. He was halfway the distance between the living room and bedroom when he heard noise again; this time more distinct and even more worrying for Damon. They were familiar sounds to him and instantly made his cock twitch at the memory of where he had heard them previously. They were Debbie's moan of pleasure. Damon's heart raced even faster, his mind running overtime with thoughts about why she was moaning with pleasure. Stood, rooted to the spot, he was on the verge of convincing himself that she was masturbating when he heard her moaning once again. This time though, her groan of pleasure was accompanied by a gruff, manly groan.

Damon thought he would be physically sick as the realisation hit him that his girlfriend of two years was laying, not fifteen feet away from him, in some stage of sexual intercourse. Emotions and feelings raged through his head as the room began to spin around. He felt angry, betrayed, sorrowful, disgraced and a thousand other emotions at the same time; he felt like screaming and smashing the place up in one breath and collapsing to the floor and weeping in another. He stood there for what seemed like an eternity, but was in reality only a minute or two; not really thinking, just staring through the wall which separated the hallway in which he stood, from the bedroom where she lay. He was snapped back to reality with the sound of his girlfriend moaning with pleasure once again. He started moving forward again; he planned now to storm toward the bedroom, fling open the door, march in, punch the bastard who was fucking his girlfriend and then leave.

For some unknown reason though, as he took his first step closer to the room, he found it was more of a stealthy creep than an angry march. He questioned himself why he would be doing this, but figured it would make no difference to his overall plan and so allowed himself to creep ever closer toward the door, which he now noticed had been left about a quarter of the way open. As he drew closer to the bedroom, the sounds became more audible, he could now clearly make out the soft noises of passion that Debbie made when she was being pleasured, the soft moans she would make every now and then when the right spot was hit. Of the man he could hear nothing at that point. Debbie's hard breathing was all he could hear, and as he drew ever closer to the doorway, he found himself slightly stiffening as he listened to his girlfriend's moans.

He finally reached the open door and slowly peeked around the door frame; again denying his earlier plan to storm in and raise hell. The view from the doorway presented anyone with pretty much a clear view of everything inside; the double bed was viewed lengthways from the doorway and from his position Damon was gifted with the sight of his beautiful, busty brunette girlfriend laying naked, her luscious legs dangling over the edge of the end of the bed and her dainty little toes just brushing the carpeted floor. In between her legs was the head of a dark haired man who Damon didn't recognise, pleasuring his girlfriend orally.

NOW! Damon thought to himself, planning on going into the room, grabbing the bastard by the hair and venting his frustration on his naked body. He found he was rooted to the spot. NOW! He screamed to himself this time as he heard Debbie moan loudly as her lover boy ran his tongue over her swollen, sensitive clit. Still he found himself rooted to the spot. Not only that, but he felt his cock stiffening even more as he forced himself to watch her getting tongue fucked by another man. The sexy little slut had her back arched on the mattress of the bed, her hands grabbed at handfuls of the cream bed sheets, under which Damon and Debbie had slept together on so many occasions. Damon watched now, powerless to move, as the mysterious lover lifted Debbie's right leg and rested it on his shoulder, adding now his fingers to the mix to aid him with his tongue. This caused Debbie to moan even louder and more passionately as she felt her clit being pleasured with his tongue and her inner wetness probed by his fingers. From his viewpoint Damon couldn't see the specifics as Debbie's right leg blocked out the view of her sexy, shaven little pussy; but he could see the general movements of the stranger's arm and hear the reaction to his touch in Debbie's gasps and moans.

By now, Damon found he had a fully blown erection throbbing in his trousers and realised, with some shame, that he was enjoying the thought of watching his girlfriend being fucked by another man. He stood motionless in the doorway for what seemed like an eternity, watching with rapture as his girlfriend lay on her bed, another man between her legs; pleasuring her moist, wet sex with his tongue. He felt his cock throbbing in his trousers, his mind whirled; shocked with the fact that his girlfriend was cheating, yet unable, no, un-wanting to tear his eyes away. He had always fancied himself of something of a voyeur, fantasizing about watching other women in the showers or getting undressed unaware they are being watched. But he never in a million years would have expected to be aroused by the sight of his girlfriend fucking another man.

He was snapped out of the motionless trance when he heard Debbie's breathing become more and more harried; her legs spread wider and wider, still, unfortunately, denying Damon a clear view of her pussy. Her back became arched on the bed and she clutched at the bedspread, her whole body tensing up in anticipation of the approaching orgasm. She let go of the bed sheet and gripped her lover by his tousled hair, pulling him closer in, grinding her tight little pussy into his face as her sexy lithe body wriggled and squirmed as waves of pleasure were sent coursing through her. She moaned and moaned as she came, her lover gripping her firmly at the waist.

He became aware that he had moved his hands down towards his groin and was massaging his throbbing erection through the material of his jeans. Now Damon softly continued to massage his cock as Debbie's orgasm subsided and her mystery lover pulled his head from out between her legs. Damon had to move out of sight for a moment or two as her lover stood up, fearful that he may be spotted spying on them. When he moved back into his position, spying through a crack in the slightly ajar bedroom door, he saw that Debbie had scooted further up onto the bed and was now presenting herself in the doggy position. From his angle Damon could now see her wet, parted sex; her lips swollen and pink. A moment later however, his view was slightly obscured as her lover straddled over her naked body, positioning the head of his throbbing cock at her entrance. He watched, massaging his aching tool as he slipped his manhood inside of his girlfriend, eliciting soft moans as she felt her pussy being penetrated. Her huge tits hung loosely below her chest and they now began to sway softly as her lover buried his entire length inside her soft, velvety cunt.

He began to fuck her softly, gripping her by the hips and thrusting his member in and out of her; she moaned with each thrust, reaching her left hand between her legs to tease her clitoris as he fucked her. As her lover shifted his leg Damon was given an unrestricted view of the action and he slipped his hands into his jeans, feeling his cock throb at the slightest touch. He began to work his hand up and down the length as he continued to watch his dirty little slut of a girlfriend being fucked on the bed they shared. His earlier hatred and shock at this revelation replaced now with an overwhelming desire to watch his girlfriend fucked hard and fast until she exploded.

It didn't look like that might take much longer; he noticed that her lover had picked up his thrusting speed and was now grunting every time he plunged his stiff prick between Debbie's pretty pink lips. Debbie too was moaning louder and her gasps came at more regular intervals than before; she pushed herself back onto his cock, harder and harder each time; driving herself to orgasm.

Her lover pushed the index finger of his left hand up against her puckered little asshole, before she could protest the intrusion he drove it inside of her; triggering not a shout of protest, but a wail of pleasure as she was tipped over the edge and her climax hit. Damon felt precum oozing from the head of his prick as he watched Debbie's buxom body quiver with ecstasy. Her wails filled the house and her sloppy, wet pussy bucked and thrashed around her lover's stiff cock. As her orgasm subsided Damon watched as her lover's body began to tense up sensing his own approaching orgasm. His face screwed up tight he pulled his throbbing cock from Debbie's pussy and held it in his hand, mere centimetres away from her asshole which still had not closed fully since the earlier intrusion.

He let out a low, guttural grunt as his cock twitched once in his hand before a jet of his thick, milky fluid jetted out, coating Debbie's puckered little ringpiece. He blasted out wave after wave of semen onto her asshole and it's surrounding areas; most of which trickled over her sopping pussy and dripped onto the bed; where a nice little puddle of cum and pussy juice was forming.

Damon felt his own orgasm approaching fast, but as he watched Debbie's lover squirt his spunk on her ass something told him that he should make himself scarce. It was the same impulse that told him to stand and watch the display in the first place, rather than storm in and cause hell. Not really knowing why he was running and hiding instead of allowing his presence to be known, he silently made his way back down the hallway and into the kitchen, closing the door most of the way behind him; leaving a gap just big enough to spy through into the living room.

His impulse proved to be a good one, because he wasn't stood inside the kitchen for more than a minute when he heard the sound of footsteps walking down the hallway. Damon thought that this was rather unusual for Debbie's mystery lover to be leaving so soon after sex; there could hardly have been time to even clean up. He worried for a split second that it might just be Debbie coming toward the kitchen to prepare an after sex snack for the two of them; but his fears proved to be unnecessary as he saw them enter into the living room. The mystery man was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt; Debbie had merely draped her dressing gown over her naked frame. He could hear their conversation perfectly from the distance between them.

'Well, that was surely an experience.' Debbie spoke, the words coming slightly awkwardly it seemed to Damon. Also their body language gave no impression that they'd just fucked each other, they seemed to be distancing themselves from one another; the man backing closer towards the door whilst Debbie stood in the middle of the room.

'Definitely.' The man agreed, 'I can't believe I just cheated on my wife like that with someone who I've only ever spoken to on the internet before today.' An awkward silence passed between them. Inside the kitchen, Damon stood slack jawed in shock. They didn't even know each other? Once more Damon's mind went whirling as he was struck with the realisation that he hardly even knew his own girlfriend. He knew she liked sex, sure, but he wasn't aware that she liked it so much she'd actually hook up with some stranger online to satisfy her needs. One fact that struck Damon with this latest revelation however, and it surprised him when he took comfort in it, was that there was no actual love involved in their relationship; one could tell that just from watching this conversation. 'Well then, umm' the man paused, thinking of the best way to end this conversation as he grabbed the door handle and pulled it open, 'maybe I'll see you again.' He said, not looking as if he really meant it.

'I doubt it,' Debbie replied, not really looking bothered; 'we both know what this was about, no strings, no repeats; just sex.'

'Yeah.' The man replied looking relieved, 'bye then.' He said conversationally before leaving the flat and closing the door behind him, not even waiting for a reply.

Damon and Debbie were now the only two left in the apartment; Damon was still trying to digest the information and the events of the last half hour or so. Right from the fact that he'd stumbled in on his girlfriend fucking a stranger, to the knowledge that he'd actually stood in the doorway and watched, masturbating while he did so. Debbie still stood in the middle of the living room and now Damon decided to make a move.

'Hi Debs.' He said as he opened the door and walked into the living room, causing her to jump and face Damon with a look of complete shock on her face.

'Damon? What the...?' She stopped, not knowing what to say, her face flushing. 'How long have you been here?' She finally blurted out.

'Long enough.' Damon replied calmly; 'how long has this been going on?' He demanded.

'I don't know what you mean.' Damon laughed, he couldn't help it. They both knew that he had seen everything, yet her immediate reaction was to deny everything.

'Cut the crap; we both know that I saw you with that man. What the fuck are you playing at? Is sex with me not good enough that you have to look up random strangers on the internet who'll come and fuck you.'

'Honestly?' Debs asked, tentatively, managing to regain her composure surprisingly quickly.

'Umm yeah, I'm not gonna stand here and be lied to!'

'It's not that it's not good enough, because you know that's not true. We're fantastic together and you know that. It's just that... well; it's not often enough.'

'What the fuck do you mean not often enough?' Damon demanded, insulted.

'Damon... Think about it; when was the last time we fucked? I know you've been busy with work lately, but it's been two weeks since we even saw each other. I get so horny pretty much all the time.'

'That's no excuse,' Damon said, a little bit less conviction in his voice as he realised that Debbie spoke the truth. Sure he'd been busy, but that's no excuse not to spend time with the one you love.

'Of course it's not... I have no excuse; I was just horny, really horny. I logged onto the internet on a website that matches people up, looked for someone who wanted no strings sex and before I even realised what I was really doing he was round at the house, eating my pussy out on the bed.' Damon felt his cock stiffening in his jeans again as Debbie reminded him of what he had seen. She crossed the room and placed her hand on his arm. 'I'm so sorry.' She said, leaning forward to kiss him.

Damon pulled back, 'I don't know what to make of all this, I really don't... I mean, was he better than me?'

'Of course not.' She replied.

'Are you sure, because you sounded like you were enjoying it, and you most definitely looked like you were enjoying it; especially the part where he shoved his finger in your ass.' Debbie pulled back slightly.

'Wait a minute; exactly how much of this did you see? All of it?'

Damon dropped his eyes, 'yeah.'

'And you stood there watching?'

'I couldn't move, I was rooted to the spot.' Debs' eyes came alight

'Did you masturbate?' She said, licking her lips, Damon pulled back, shocked that she had guessed straight away. 'Did it turn you on, watching another man fucking me?'

'Kinda... I mean, I don't know... It's all so fucked up. When I heard you I planned on storming straight in, kicking the shit out of your mystery lover and then leaving; but when I got to the door, I just couldn't move. I stood there, watching a complete stranger tongue fuck you and I actually felt myself getting aroused. I kept thinking what a dirty little slut you were and it made me even harder.'

'Did you cum?' She asked, her voice taking on a familiar tone, it was the tone it took when she was becoming aroused, preparing herself for a hot fucking session.

'No,' he said, meeting her eyes and feeling his cock stiffen even more as he saw the lust in them; 'I was nearly there when Mr Mystery shot his wad on your asshole, but I had to make myself scarce before I was spotted.'

'You must be awfully frustrated' she said, moving in close again, untying the material that held her dressing gown in place so that it opened up in the centre, revealing her naked flesh. She pressed her bare, shaven pussy up against his crotch, feeling his cock stiffening in his trousers. 'Oh, I see that you are.' She whispered into his earlobe, nibbling softly at the flesh. 'I've been such a bad little slut; there must be some way I can make it up to you baby.' She said in a voice that dripped with pure lust, her bare pussy radiating heat which he felt even through the material of his jeans.

'There might just be.' Damon moaned softly as he felt her pushing her tight little pussy up against his cock, which was throbbing painfully in his jeans, begging for release. As Damon spoke the words she pulled his face in close to hers and kissed him passionately, their tongues meeting and mashing together. Damon grabbed her pert little ass cheeks, being careful not to let his fingers come into contact with the other man's still sticky deposit, and pulled her in harder against him, his cock, pulsing now in his jeans desperate to be released.

His wish was soon fulfilled, Debbie broke the kiss and dropped to her knees before him, deftly unzipping his fly and allowing his monster to gratefully spring free from it's restraints. She wasted no time in gobbling the entire length, coating his shaft with her warm, wet saliva. 'Oh fuck yes.' Damon moaned, grabbing her head and forcing her to take his cock deeper. She massaged his balls while she bobbed her head up and down his length, alternating her tongue action between licking up and down the shaft and gently teasing the slit on his throbbing cock head. He felt his orgasm approaching and fought the urge to cum there and then; he wasn't ready for that yet, no way.

12