Cheating Spouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,716 Followers

"I like pizza and I love animated movies," said Sam still smiling.

What could I say? I think these two already had this planned. I set up a time and let Sam know we would be by to pick her up.

We had a great time. I loved having adult company especially Sam and she and Trina got along great. On the way home I said, "We should do this again sometime."

Trina looked at Sam and said, "Tomorrow night Daddy and I make popcorn and watch Hero's together. Want to join us?"

I was about to make another excuse but Sam spoke first. "I'd love to come and watch TV with you and your dad." I was really happy about this but I knew I needed to control my emotions around Sam. We were just friends and she trusted me. I didn't want to do anything to jeopardize our relationship.

About halfway through the show, Trina fell asleep. Sam looked over at me and asked what I was thinking? She said I had a silly grin on my face.

"I was thinking if I had a super power I could get rid of those assholes that ruined my marriage and made me a wuss."

"Mark, you won, let it go. You have a beautiful daughter and a good job and a nice place to live," said Sam.

"I know you're right but I can't get over being made fun of every time I see those assholes. If I had a super power, I could get my revenge."

"So, what power would you like?" asked Sam going along with me.

"I don't know, maybe to be able to make things happen to them. Like having Warren freeze to death in his own freezer at work. Maybe Brad could have a barbell fall on him and crush his windpipe."

"You're thinking all bad thoughts Mark. That's not good. What about some good ones?" she smiled at me.

I had good ones. I want to kiss and make love to Sam but I knew that wasn't even possible. Some thoughts I had to keep to myself.

Sam got up to leave and thanked me for inviting her over. She said she had a wonderful time and to kiss Trina for her. I gave her a hug and walked her to the door.

The next morning we arose to a thunderstorm. After getting Trina ready for school I dropped her off and headed to my office. As I got out of my car lighting struck right next to me. I don't think it hit me but did knock me over and I banged my head on my car.

The next thing I knew I woke up in a hospital bed. Standing over me was Sam. "What happened" I asked. "I remember seeing lighting and falling."

"According to the doctors you fell and banged your head on your car. You have a concussion. They did an MRI and you'll be ok but will have to spend tonight in the hospital," replied Sam.

"What about Trina?" I asked.

"I'll pick her up at school and bring her to see you. She can spend the night with me if it's alright with you."

"Of course it ok with me. There's no one I trust more. Darn, my head feels funny."

"Of course, you just banged your head and have a concussion. Don't worry, the doctors said you'll be good as new in a couple of days."

There was something else but I didn't want to tell Sam. I just felt like I could do something special like a super power. I wondered if I could bend people's wills. I know I shouldn't have done it but I willed that Sam would kiss me.

"Well, I better get back to the office. You take care of yourself and listen to the doctors." She then leaned over and kissed me on the lips. It was more than a peck and felt so good.

"Oh, I forgot to mention that an old college friend of yours stopped by the office this morning. He said he would stop by here to see you." She gave me another little peck and left.

I had to wonder if I had a super power. She did kiss me after I willed it. I also wondered who might be stopping by. I fell asleep and was woken by my old friend Tony de Marco from college. He said he had business in Ohio and thought he'd stop by and see me.

We talked about old times and I thanked him for help getting me laid. We both laughed and he asked me about Susan. I told him about her cheating and then us getting a divorce. I told him I did get a beautiful daughter out of it. He mentioned that he had three kids and was happily married.

Before leaving he reminded me that if I ever needed anything to let him know. I thought that maybe I should hire him to wipe out a couple of my old enemies but there is no way I'd ask that of a friend.

Again I began thinking about Warren and him laughing at me. He stood there in front of me just two days ago and told his buddies how he just got back from fucking my ex. God, I wanted to hit him so bad.

While I was thinking revenge I looked up and there was Trina with Sam. "Hi Princess, how was school?"

"Fine Daddy, Sam told me you got hit by lighting and bumped your head. Are you ok?"

"I'm fine. Hopefully I should be able to get out of here tomorrow," I replied.

"Sam is taking me over to see grandma but will be back tonight to take me to her place. I wish you could come with us."

That put a smile on my face. I would have loved to spend the night at Sam's place. I looked at her and maybe willed the same thought. I had to stop doing that. If Sam and I were to be together I wanted it because she wanted to be with me, not just my willing it.

The Doc wanted to keep me one extra day. No use arguing with him. Besides Sam said she thought it would be best also. When she came close and looked into my eyes I couldn't help but will another kiss and received it.

"Mark there is something I need to tell you. It's very personal but I feel you need to know."

"What is it Sam?"

She looked a bit nervous. She asked Trina to wait in the hallway for her. "I haven't told you the total truth and need to tell you."

"Tell me what?"

"Before being released from the service I was put in a psyche ward for two months. I wasn't crazy but I did stab two soldiers."

"You don't have to tell me this Sam."

"Yes I do. Please let me finish. There was a group of us at a bar and the guys were getting a little too drunk. They began to paw and grab at me. I told them a number of times to quit but they wouldn't. Two of them grabbed me, one holding me and the other trying to undress me. Other guys stood around and laughed. I was able to get hold of a beer bottle and smashed it against one guys head and took the broken bottle and stabbed the other one in the stomach.

"The next think I knew was the MP's were arresting me and taking me to the psyche ward where I spent two months. All the soldiers stood together and said everything was just done in fun and I got violent. It was chalked up to some type of syndrome. I just wanted you to know the truth about my past."

"I'm so sorry for you. You deserve so much better. Thank you for confiding in me." I had to wonder if in some way I had asked her to be honest with me. I knew I would have to watch this power.

After she left I thought about her, Tony and Warren as I fell asleep. The next morning I was awakened by Trina and Sam. "Daddy, you get to come home today. Me and Sam are taking you out for breakfast. We're going to Mc Donald's."

Not my favorite place to eat but the company sure was nice. While we ate, Trina told me everything she had done for the last two days. She said she slept with Sam in her big bed. I had to laugh when she said I should sleep there some time. I know she just wasn't thinking but I liked the idea.

After I got home I started reading the paper. I noticed that Warren from the grocery store was found frozen in his walk-in freezer. Apparently the inside opening mechanism wasn't working and he froze to death. The article said they didn't suspect foul play. It was just a freak accident.

My dad called and asked if I was alright. He had been out of town and didn't get a chance to come and see me at the hospital. After I told him everything was fine he asked me if I could go to the grocery store where Warren worked and fill out the insurance claim. I guess Warren was insured with us.

Some of the people looked at me kind of funny as I filled out the papers. They all knew how Warren bragged about bagging my ex. I guess they had to wonder if I had anything to do with this in some way.

They had no idea that I willed it. I mentioned it to Sam how I willed it and that I had told her the week before. In an odd sort of way, I killed Warren.

"Mark, it was an accident. Just because you thought it doesn't make you responsible," replied Sam.

"Sam, you don't understand. I'm not sad about what happened. He was an asshole and a jerk and I don't feel bad at all about him freezing to death. I just have to wonder exactly how it happened."

"If you believe you have some super magical power then put it to good use. Wish for more sales and a better life," said Sam.

Over the next week I closed every one of my appointments that Sam had set up for me. Before going into each house I willed that they would purchase the insurance. I also sold two houses that week.

I was happy, Dad was happy and so was Sam. Life was good until I ran into Brad. I had a real estate appointment to list a house. When I got there no one answered the door for a few minutes. I tried ringing the doorbell again and a nice looking lady answered the door in a robe.

"I'm Mark Royer. We had an appointment to sign your real estate papers. I have the sign to put in your yard."

"I'm sorry, I lost track of the time. Can I sign the papers and you can put the sign in the lawn. You can take your outside picture but if you can come back another time and take some of the inside. I'd like to straighten it up some first."

"No problem. I'll send someone by tomorrow to take the rest of the pictures."

I went outside and began taking a few pictures. It was then I noticed the car parked across the street; it was Brad's. I knew it well from sitting in my driveway. He must have been inside fucking Mrs. Diaz. Sam had said the woman was getting a divorce and wanted to sell her home. I had to wonder if Brad was the reason for her divorce too.

So I guess old Brad was cheating not only on Jill but Susan as well. I couldn't help it. I called Susan to make sure she would be taking Trina for the weekend but mainly I wanted to tell her I saw Brad. I know I just saw his car but it was good enough for me.

Two days later they found Brad dead on one of his exercise machines. Apparently he was exercising and the weights were too heavy and the bar had slipped and crushed his larynx. The police were questioning this one. I know they had stopped by to see me but I had a great alibi. I was with Trina at school. She was in a Play, but unfortunately her mom couldn't make it.

I had to wonder if my willing it made it happen. I was sure it had but I was hoping that Jill didn't do it. She deserved so much better than she got. I remember talking to Sam about it and reminding her how I had told her it's how I had wished he would die.

I know I didn't will Jill to do it but this was all new to me. I really had to better learn how to control my thoughts. The police left it open for now but they still didn't rule out homicide even though it could have been an accident.

****

My sales had improved greatly and my life with Trina couldn't have been better. Sam was in our life more and more. Every time I was going to take Trina somewhere she always asked if Sam could come too. I was really confused by my thoughts and emotions here.

Was I willing all these emotions for Trina toward Sam? Was Sam wanting to come with us because I had willed it? Believe it or not, I really didn't like this part. I wanted the three of us together just because we wanted to be. I didn't want it willed.

I was to go into a new housing development. There were a number of construction companies working there and I was writing all the liability insurance for the developers. I was to check with each construction firm and get the required insurance forms filled out.

Wouldn't you know it, I came across the company that Joe Akers worked for. He was the infamous Uncle Joe that Trina saw banging my ex. He laughed at me as I walked by. If only people knew how that makes a guy feel.

I walked up to him when he was alone and said, "I'm going to will you dead. I did it to Warren, Brad and now you. Laugh at that you son of a bitch."

He looked totally dumbfounded as I walked away. I know he must have read about the deaths in the paper and I was sure he knew about my divorce. At least I gave him pause to think.

I got a call from my friend Tony and he said he'd be coming through town and wondered if we could do lunch. We met up talked over old times and he invited me up to New York for a vacation.

He asked me if I was seeing anyone and I told him there was a woman I cared for but we weren't serious. I did tell him about Sam and he told me it sounded pretty serious to him.

He asked me how I was doing since the divorce. He knew I was made a cuckold and it was hard living it down. I did tell him that two of the guys were found dead.

"Hell, maybe the third one will show up the same way," he laughed when he said it.

"Anyway, ask this Sam woman if she would like to come and visit New York with you. Bring your daughter and my wife and I will show you the town."

I called Sam that night and told her what I said to Joe. I mentioned that I was so tired of being laughed at that I told him I willed his death. Then I told her that maybe I should add Susan to my list.

"Mark, you have to stop it. I'm worried about you. As far as Susan goes she's your daughter's mother, you can't harm her. So what did you tell this Joe guy?"

"That it was his turn. I don't know how he's going to die. I haven't willed it yet."

"Just stop it Mark. You can't go on like this. Please, if for no other reason, stop it for me."

I wasn't sure what she meant. I was never sure whether her thought were really hers or mine. I changed the subject and asked her if she would like to go on a vacation to New York. My friend Tony invited us up and would show us the city.

She immediately said yes. Of course I had to wonder if it was my willed thought or her own decision. I really didn't like this power anymore. It was fine that I got rid of the assholes but what about my relationship with Sam. Was it real or not?

I had an evening appointment so I dropped Trina off at my parents. After getting the papers signed I was headed back to town when I was broadsided by another car. The next thing I remember was being back in the hospital.

Again there was Sam sitting there next to my dad. "What happened? I think I got broadsided. How long have I been out?"

My Dad spoke first. "You've been in a coma for three days. Sam, your mom and I have been taking turns sitting with you."

"What about Trina? Is she ok?"

"She's fine but is worried about her Dad," said Sam. "Just like the rest of us."

"She's been staying with your Mom. We didn't want to bring her here and see you unconscious. We'll bring her here this afternoon," said Dad.

"Is there something you guys aren't telling me? It feels like you want to tell me something but you are waiting."

Dad spoke, "I thought this could wait but since you asked I might as well tell you. Joe Akers was killed the same night you were in the car accident. The police were looking for you but knew it couldn't have been you since you were in a coma, in the hospital."

"Killed? How? Where?" I asked. "I saw him a couple of days ago at a construction site."

"That's why the police were looking for you. I guess he had told a few of his friends that he ... that he had sex with Susan. Boy that woman sure had me fooled," said dad.

Sam took over. "Apparently his truck caught on fire in front of Susan's apartment. According to the report, he was visiting with Susan and when he left he got in his truck and it burst into flames. He had been drinking and didn't stand a chance. He burned to death."

I looked at Sam. She knew what I was thinking. I willed his death, how I don't know. I couldn't remember. All I could think of was being broadsided by a car.

Sam and Dad left but said they would be back later to visit me and bring Trina. I thought about Sam but there was no kiss. I had to wonder if I had lost my super power.

I was doing well and really felt hungry. I wished for a steak but got meat loaf. Just thought I'd give it a try.

Mom brought Trina by to see me. I was so happy to see both of them. I asked about Sam and Mom said she was busy catching up on my work. She could do everything but sign legal documents.

"You really care for Sam don't you, Mark. I can see it every time she's around."

"I'm sorry Mom."

"There's nothing to be sorry about. She's a wonderful person and we love her. She was a foster child, not your sister. It's alright to fall in love with her," Mom said as she smiled at me.

"...But Mom, I don't know how she feels. We've never talked about it. She's so good with Trina."

"I love Sam," said Trina. "She's pretty and nice to me. She even treats me better than Mom does. I think she loves you too Daddy."

"What makes you say that Princess?" I asked Trina.

"Just the way she is around you and she always goes places with us whenever you ask," replied Trina.

I had to wonder if it was all because I willed it. I guess having powers isn't all it's cracked up to be. The doctors said I could go home after lunch. Mom called the office and told Dad that she and Trina would just stay with me and drive me home.

That evening Sam came by to watch Hero's with me and Trina. She made us the popcorn and we sat on the couch and watched the show. As usual Trina fell asleep and Sam took her to her room and put her to bed.

When she came back into the room I kept blinking my eyes over and over. "What are you doing Mark? Are your eyes ok? Do you want me to call for the doctor? After all you had another concussion."

"No, I was wondering if I lost my powers. I figured I did when I tried to use them in the hospital."

"What did you try and do? The three men you wanted revenge on are all dead."

"At the hospital I tried to get them to bring me a steak!" Sam laughed. "So what were you trying to do when I walked in the room?"

"I can't tell you, it's embarrassing."

"Come on, you know you can trust me," replied Sam.

"I was seeing if I could get you to kiss me." I stared at her. She looked back into my eyes. I had no idea what she was thinking.

"If that is what you wanted, all you had to do was ask." She leaned forward and kissed me hard and passionately.

"Mark, I was waiting for you. I wasn't sure how you felt and I didn't want to mess up our relationship. I've cared for you ever since I came back to town. That's why I told you about my past. I even kissed you in the hospital but you never kissed me back."

"It's because I thought the only reason you kissed me was because I willed it. I wanted you to kiss me because you wanted to."

"Then why didn't you will us to make love together?"

"For the same reason. I wanted you to want me for who I am, not because you were forced to want me."

"So, you have no power now, is that right?" asked Sam.

"That's correct." I answered. "The powers are all gone."

"Then take me to your bedroom and make love to me. I'm very willing."

I took her by the hand and led her to my bedroom. I slowly undressed her. She was one beautiful woman, with firm breasts, taut, tight abdominal muscles and beautiful legs.

"You are so beautiful," I remarked. "This is real isn't it? I'm not hallucinating or dreaming, am I?"

"No, we're real," she said as she undid my belt buckle and let my pants drop to the floor. I quickly took off my shirt.

We climbed on the bed and I began kissing her, starting with her forehead, cheeks, ears and then her lips. God, I knew I loved her. I kept kissing her and worked my way down to her breasts. I sucked on each one till they became taut.

I moved my hands down to her waist and my mouth kissing her tummy. I couldn't get enough of her.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,716 Followers