Cheating Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By this time she actually asked me if I was ready to fuck her again as she felt she wanted me inside of her again and could not wait for the next position. I told her I was very ready, willing and able to oblige her as well as show her a few positions during this time as I would take longer to cum then the previous two times. I moved back to beside her and told her to roll on her side and pull her knees up into her chest. Once she was ready I raised her top leg and slid my cock deep into her pussy from the spoon position and began the process of giving her a much slower and relaxed fuck for a few minutes before telling her it was time to change positions.

Moving her onto her back once more I raised her legs up and over my shoulders as I penetrated her again. She was not too sure on this position as she said it made her feel uncomfortable, but she did at least try it for a few minutes before she said she wanted to change again. I slid her down to the bottom of the bed and I got on my knees with just a pillow between them and the floor and I raised her legs over my shoulders once more.

She seemed to find this a more comfortable and nice way to fuck and it struck me that she was like a 'kid in a candy store' with her desire to try all the new and exciting positions on offer to her. We fucked this way for almost fifteen minutes and she had at least three orgasms before I declared it was time to change again. I jumped up onto the bed and onto my back and told her I had been doing all the work so far and now it was her turn. She quickly blurted out that she was not ready to try and suck my cock, and I laughed.

Explaining that I meant she must get on top, she asked how so I told her of a few different ways before she settled on just the reverse missionary position. She placed her legs across my hips and took my cock in her hands very sheepishly before inserting it into the entrance of her pussy. As she lowered herself down onto my body my cock went further into her and she struggled at first to find her rhythm. After maybe five minutes she asked my what other way could she be on top so that she could feel me deeper inside of her as this was not as nice as when I went deep into her.

Soon she was crouching over my cock with her arse almost sitting on my balls as she lowered herself down onto my waiting member. As she had such a slight build I think even if she had sat on them it would have been no worse then a slight pat. As it was this position seemed to turn her into a tiger. I guess most women like to feel in control of a man and she was no exception. She bounced up and down and from side to side. Going slow and gentle, then changing to hard, deep and fast. She was like a woman possessed as she forgot about me and was rapt up in getting as much pleasure for her as she could. Her moans got louder and louder as I felt her pussy tighten its grip on my cock and I felt the sudden rush of her hot moist juices engulf my trapped cock. That was all it took for me as I joined her and emptied yet another load of my seed deep into her pussy.

It was almost 4am when we finished and even I was too exhausted to bother thinking about having more sex and we both decided we needed to sleep, but she said she needed to have a shower first as it would relax her as well as clean her up. I agreed and said that we could have one together as we could help each other get clean. Most Chinese bathrooms don't have a bath tub and are usually called a 'wet bathroom' which means there is the toilet a sink and a shower head all in a tiled room and in some there is a washing machine, so there is no worry about having enough room for more then one in the shower.

Being the middle of summer neither of us really cared about having a hot shower so there was never going to be a need to hurry before the water went cold. We faced each other as we soaped up each other's bodies at the front and almost lovingly washed and caressed each other, exploring and seeing for the first time exactly how each looked as now we had the lights on. She seemed scared at first with me seeing how small her tits were, but after reassuring her they were just perfect she relaxed a lot.

I turned around when she said she would wash my back and once completed I returned the favour. Next it was the bottom halves and I dropped to my knees and washed her legs, starting at her pussy and paying attention to clean it thoroughly I then worked my way down to her toes. Once completed she said it was her turn and she did the same, starting at my cock she gently washed all around it, making sure to lift it up so she could get right into my balls as well as down under and almost up to the crack of my arse. She then washed her way down to my toes and declared that I was now also totally clean.

"Are you sure I am totally clean?" I asked. "How can you be sure that I am totally clean in every aspect?" I added.

"I will show you that I believe you are totally clean," she answered as she looked up from the floor.

Instead of standing up she moved herself a little closer and taking my almost limp cock into her hand she said, 'see, not dirty anymore!' as she opened her mouth and wearily took the head of my cock into her mouth. I was both surprised and delighted with the sensation of her mouth engulfing my cock. It twitched in her mouth as it started to get a sudden burst of life. As she slowly took her first cock ever into her mouth she started to gag a little as it grew larger and larger and was now poking into the back of her mouth.

"Slow down girl, no use over-doing it first time. Ease your mouth back and just try the first bit of it this time," I said.

She did as I suggested and removed all but the head from her mouth and she ran her tongue around it and under it, all the time exploring this strange object that was in her mouth. After a few moments of this she took a little more into her but I had to stop her at first and explain about her teeth. After a few more attempts she seemed to get the hang of things and after telling her to gently move her mouth back and forth over it, she began giving me my first blow job in a few years as well as her first blow job ever.

Knowing she had never done this ever before I guess was a big turn on for me as even I would never have expected to have gotten so hard and hot as quick as this. You could say it was like getting a virgin except in this case it was a virgin mouth, but a willing and eager one at that. After a few more minutes of her tender sucking I told her to get up and face the wall with her legs spread and just out from the wall a little. I positioned myself behind her and bending my knees I slipped my cock under her arse and up into her exposed pussy and began pumping into her once more.

It did not take long before I was unloading a smaller amount of my seed then the previous times, but it still felt good to be doing it and she certainly seemed eager to receive my seeds. After washing each other again we dried ourselves and went back to bed where we both drifted off to sleep cuddled up tightly.

I awoke around 7:30 am from a dream of being sucked by a moist mouth, only to slowly open my eyes and see that it was not a dream. As I looked down I saw her head slowly bobbing up and down on my shaft as one hand cupped my balls and the other held the shaft steady in her mouth. I was going to speak but decided to pretend I was still asleep so as to watch quietly as she sucked me for the second time. I also thought that it could be fun as she obviously thought I was asleep and would never know that she was experimenting or be able to make fun of her for actually liking having a cock in her mouth.

Her teeth were still rubbing the under side of my cock a little but not too much, but other then that she was doing just great. She even seemed to instinctively know that my balls were also a place that enjoyed being touched as she lightly squeezed them from time to time. I peeped with my eyes just barely open as her mouth slid up and down my shaft. "Sometimes she removed my cock totally and glanced at it and she seemed intrigued in the way it pulsed and bulged from her tender administrations, and then she would take it back in before sliding her mouth half-way down and then start her moves over again.

My balls began to tighten and I knew this only meant that I was building up to blowing another load, and I knew I should have spoken up and warned her, but decided it had been far too many years since any woman had ever let me blow in their mouth, and this woman did not have a clue on telling how close I was, and how could she possibly go mad on me for blowing in her mouth when I was asleep? More and more tighter my balls grew as my shaft became very rigid and began to throb. I tried to hold back as long as I could as the feeling was so great and intense, but eventually I lost control, just as she was on her downward movement. It caught her so off-guard that she nearly threw up as the first spurt hit the back of her mouth. She quickly withdrew it from her mouth, but rather then being upset, she seemed intrigued to see it spew its seeds forth. The second spurt hit her on the top lip between her nose and mouth and the next spurt got her on the neck, after that is was like a leaking tap as my sperm dribbled out from the tip and over her hand that was still wrapped around my shaft.

She looked up at my face to see if I was awake, but as she turned her head I closed my eyes shut and pretended to be still asleep. Not knowing if it was safe to open them or not, I kept them shut and decided to wait a few minutes then pretend to be waking up. Just as I was about to open my eyes I felt her tongue slowly move from the base of my shrinking cock, up to the tip before her mouth took it inside. I opened my eyes to see, but this time I did not care if she knew I was awake or not as I just had to watch this properly.

Like someone tasting a new food or drink for the very first time, she seemed not sure if she liked the taste or not. Each time she started to pull her mouth away, she put it back and gave it another quick taste. Finally I could not hold back any longer and I spoke.

"That was totally amazing! I thought I was dreaming that someone was sucking my cock and just as I spurted I opened my eyes and saw it was real and that it was you! Thank you, that was the best way I have ever been woken!" I exclaimed.

She seemed shocked that I had caught her and was starting to say how sorry she was, but I quickly reassured her she had done absolutely nothing wrong, and in fact she had done something really nice for me.

We dressed soon after and she said she needed to get home so I offered her some breakfast first and after we ate I walked with her to the bus stop and we said our goodbyes. For the rest of the day, and maybe even the next few days, I was on top of the world after having had so much sex and relieving all the built up pressures from below. It was only around the 5th or 6th day I wondered why I had not heard from her, so I looked for her number and called her cell phone.

'Sorry, I have been so busy and I don't seem to have enough time to have a social life these days. But I really did enjoy the other night and want to thank you for showing me so much pleasure" she spoke, before making an excuse that he boss was watching her.

It was almost a month later when I got a call from her, and once again she said that she had missed the last bus home and wondered if she could stay the night again. Asking her if she meant just to sleep or did she mean for sex, she quickly replied that she hoped I would give her much sex and pleasure once again as the last time. This picked my spirits up and I agreed that she should come as soon as she could.

The only difference this time was there was no time wasting. She entered my apartment and took my hand and led me to the bedroom. She stripped her things off and I did the same and soon we were going at it like two young lovers who had just started out on a sexual journey. She was eager to try different positions and we did at least two times each and every time we fucked during the night and into the next morning. I lost count at around five times, but then again I was not caring about how much as long as it was on offer.

Just like the previous month when she stayed, once she left the next day I did not hear from her at all and this made me wonder what was wrong. I finally gave up and called her and she again just said that she had a busy life and rarely had much free time as she needed to save plenty of money and that meant working long hours. I did not like it but had little choice, as all I knew about her was her cell number. I had never asked her where she worked or lived and only knew the little she had told me about herself.

Almost a month to the day there was a knock on my door and when I opened it she was standing there. This time she had not even bothered to call; she just turned up to stay the night. She said she had already eaten when I asked her about food, and she said she just wanted to get into bed and let me fuck her hard and as much as I wanted once more. I never thought about it until a few days later, but I guess the alarm bells should have already been sounding in my head, but my 'little brain' was too busy getting all of the attention and workouts he had missed over the last few years.

Like clockwork the next morning she declared that she had to leave and would be in touch with me, but like before she never called. I guessed she would turn up again the following month but I was wrong. I tried to call her but kept getting a message in Chinese, which I did not understand. After trying for days on end I asked a Chinese teacher to ring the number and tell me what the message was.

"It says this number has been disconnected," she explained.

Not having a clue what was going on, and having no way of getting in touch with her, I just had to sit and wait for her to call me, but this never happened. One month, then two and three went past and I still had heard nothing from her. It was not until about five months after we had last slept together that I saw her in town one Saturday morning and got a surprise. She was pregnant!

"Hey wait up. Where have you been and how come you did not tell me you were pregnant?" I asked.

"I didn't want to tell you as I knew you would be angry with me" she answered and tried to walk on past.

"I would be angry? You must be kidding. This is the happiest day of my life. So, how does one go about proposing marriage here in China?" I gleefully asked her.

"Silly man, I can't marry you! I'm already married!" she laughed. "I thought you knew?" she added.

"I never knew that. Why didn't you tell me? I never would have had sex with you if I knew you were married. I can't stand people who cheat like that." I told her. "So whose child is it? Mine or your husbands?" I asked.

"Oh it is definitely yours. My husband can't father any children. That is why I kept coming each moth to stay with you. He really wanted a child and we could not trust other Chinese to know about his problem as he will lose face and people think badly of him. No one knows you so he say you be the perfect guy to give me a baby." She laughed.

"That is so wrong! I will report you to anyone and everyone for that, you bitch!" I screamed at her.

"You can't do that or else you will be in big trouble. You see in China there is funny law that if man have sex with married woman he can go to jail. And if you say anything I will say you raped me. Everyone will believe me as my husband is government official!" she grinned.

That was the last I ever saw of her but about six or seven months later I received a letter that contained a picture of a little baby girl about a month old. There were only two words on the back of the photo -- Thank You! No return address either or a name but I knew exactly who it was from and who the little girl was; she was my daughter! And such a beautiful little girl she was. To this day I have never heard from her mother again. I have made sure to keep in contact with that school where I had been and kept informing them of my changes in address in case of any mail, but none has ever come, so I have no idea where they are or how my little girl is growing. Once again I was back to being alone and not feeling that any woman could be trusted.

  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
Aussie_TeacherAussie_Teacheralmost 16 years agoAuthor
To "Vulcan_in_Ohio"

Thanks for the comments and it is obvious you read the story. The thing about an editor, while it is a good idea, it is one that does not suit me as I write a story in an afternoon when the story line emerges in my brain. Once finished I put it through spell checker then have a read of it the next day. Yes, I miss some words etc, but to me if I have to wait around for a few weeks for someone else to edit the story, then I will probably never post it. Just me sorry. I enjoy writing the stories and am sure I don't make anywhere near as many spelling and grammatical errors as many, and I also know that most people will overlook small errors as long as the story flows.

By the way, I really appreciate that you had a name and were not annonymous, but wish you had your settings set to accept feedback as I really wanted to chat to you in private and not make it sound critical here hahahaha

Once again, thanks for the great feedback.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 16 years ago
Sad story, no lasting happiness . . .

This story was fairly erotic yet sad. Despite our "hero's" adventures, he really was quite lonely and it seems used by each of the women with whom he tried to carry on a relationship. I think part of the problem is that he really let the "little head" do his thinking for him. After the experience with his lying wife, he went from relationship to relationship, but it seemed sex was the main driving force instead of first getting to really know the other person and learning if she and he were compatible. His escape into China resulted in his being used once again, although he certainly used the lady in question -- he never knew her name! How could any thinking man not smell a trap with the lines Ms. Chinese used? Or is reverse psychology something with which men can't deal? BTW, I don't know if you use an editor but it would help. Phrases like "She was like a woman possessed as she forgot about me and was rapt up in getting as much pleasure for her as she could." The word is "wrapped" not "rapt" (this is but one of several examples in the story). Please keep writing but consider an editor.

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
Down with women!

That used to be my favorite battle cry 45 years ago! After

43 years of a happy marraige my feelings have changed but

I can understand our protagonists feelings. I really enjoyed

the story. Thanks.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
!

Not bad at all. Well written story.

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 16 years ago
Well-done story of a guy with bad karma

I think you did a good job of telling a story of a guy with really bad luck. It was well done. Thank you for the entertainment.<P>PT

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

In Her Eyes A husband doesn't like what he sees.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
UnVailed WTF was my wife doing in Vail??in Loving Wives
Amanda Guesses Wrong She thought he would cave.in Loving Wives
Ruined - A Marriage In Ruin A lifetime relationship ruined.in Loving Wives
More Stories