Check-Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curtainsup
curtainsup
528 Followers

After a few moments, the doctor nodded. "Everything looks fine," he said. "He seems to react to the aphrodisiac well, I'd definitely recommend that you take some home with you." He pulled the speculum out of Fido's ass carefully before setting it aside to be sterilised. The pet's hole clenched immediately into that tight, tiny pink pucker again. The doctor smiled, imagining the fun that Timothy was going to have fucking that tight little ass. Especially with Fido in such a horny, eager state. Normally, a pet might be a little nervous about its first fucking, but with the aphrodisiac in his system, Fido would offer up his ass like a bitch in heat.

"Well, I suppose I'd better finish up. I'm sure nothing's wrong with his sexual function, but it doesn't hurt to be thorough," Dr. Litt said, releasing Fido's balls from their leather confines. They immediately tightened up close to the pet's body, ready to release their load. The doctor then pulled the plug from Fido's urethra, setting that aside to be sterilised along with the speculum.

Just the act of having his bound balls released and the plug drawn from his twitching piss hole was nearly enough to make Fido come. He panted against the table, moaning deliriously as he waited eagerly to be milked. His whole body tingled with anticipation. He could feel his balls drawing close up to his body, his cock dripping pre-cum onto the steel table he was kneeling on. The sound was still inside, shifting and sliding around inside his sensitive urethra, making him whimper and twitch. He was so close that a single touch would send him over the edge, and he fought to give himself that, straining against the padded cuffs around his wrists.

"You're leaving the sound in?" Timothy asked, sounding surprised. He watched as the doctor lubed up his fingers again.

"Oh, yes. It won't hurt him any to come with it in - he'll just squirt it onto the table, and I think Fido here enjoys having it fucking his cock," the doctor said, patting the pet's ass fondly. "I do classes on safe urethral play every Wednesday morning, if you're interested. I'm starting a new course next week. You get a complimentary kit of medical sounds at the end of it. Well worth the expense, in my opinion. And I think your pet will enjoy your new expertise greatly. Sounding is one of those things that can be wonderful if you know what you're doing, but I've had too many pets in here with bad infections or obstructions. If you're going to do it, you have to do it right." Dr. Litt glanced over at Timothy. "And it would be a shame not to do it with this one. It's been a while since I've seen a pet so responsive to having his cock violated. Now, boy, settle down and stop struggling or I'll have to give you a sedative."

When Fido stopped struggling against his restraints, the doctor slid two lubricated, gloved fingers back into the pet. He was still deliciously tight. Dr. Litt lingered for a moment, his cock twitching in his slacks. Luckily, his white doctor's coat hid his hard cock from Timothy's view. After a few seconds, the doctor slid his fingers in deeper and crooked them, expertly finding Fido's prostate. He massaged firmly, in much the same manner he had when he was doing the prostate exam.

Fido panted and quivered on the table as he felt the doctor's fingers violating his ass again. This time, he knew what to expect, and he craved it. Even the ache of having his tight hole stretched open felt good to him. He tensed and moaned with anticipation, giving a full body shudder when the doctor's fingers finally found that spot inside him. The feeling overwhelmed him, his clamped nipples throbbing in tandem with his cock, his ass clenching greedily around those fingers as the doctor rubbed him, sending intense pleasure through his body. It only took seconds before Fido gave a high pitched whine, his body tensing up and his toes curling. The sound hit the table with a clatter, metal hitting metal. Come burned through his cock, stinging his irritated urethra as he spurted across the table. The sting of it just made him come harder, his ass rippling and squeezing around the doctor's fingers like he was trying to milk them. He moaned, whimpered and gasped, shuddering and twitching his way through the best orgasm of his young life. Finally, the orgasm tapered off, his cock oozing its last few drips of come as Fido relaxed, the chrome table covered in pearly droplets.

The doctor slid his fingers from the pet's tight ass with a chuckle. "Definitely nothing wrong with his sexual function," he said. He slipped the tail plug back into Fido's hole, watching it wag as the pet clenched around it, shuddering with ecstasy as aftershocks ripped through his body. Dr. Litt unclipped the nipple clamps carefully, Fido whimpering at the pain of blood flowing back into his sensitive nipples. Finally, the doctor removed the drool-covered speculum from Fido's mouth and wiped his chin and neck. When he was done, he stripped off his gloves, dropping them in the trash. He unlocked the cuffs from the pet's wrist and lowered Fido from the table onto the floor. "Everything looks fine, Tim," he said, looking down at the shuddering, panting pet at his feet.

"Thanks for everything, Doctor," Tim said, getting up and shaking the man's hand. "And I think I will take you up on those Wednesday classes."

"Wise choice, boy, wise choice," Dr. Litt said, smiling and giving Timothy's hand a firm squeeze. "Bring him back in a month for a check-up. You can settle up with Hilary in reception, where there's a range of products you can buy to enhance your experience with your new pet. Judging by his responsiveness, you're going to have a lot of fun when you get home." The doctor winked and grinned, showing Timothy and Fido out of his office and into the waiting room.

"Thanks again, Doctor," Timothy said, leashing his pet and walking him carefully out of the waiting room back to reception. Poor Fido was still dazed from his milking, shuddering now and again as the tail plug stimulated him. His cock was still hard, slapping his stomach as he hurried to keep up with his new owner.

"No problem, Tim. Julia, come get this mess cleaned up before my next patient arrives, will you?" His next patient had been registered at his practice for a year, and Dr. Litt looked forward to seeing how wide he could stretch Jakey's asshole this visit.

curtainsup
curtainsup
528 Followers
12