Check "Yes" or "No"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HLD
HLD
2,964 Followers

An uncomfortable silence fell over the pair. The engine idled.

"I don't want you to be my rebound," Jake said softly. "I don't want to use you. If you'll be patient with me . . ."

"I will," she replied gently. Their eyes met and she smiled nervously.

"There's one thing I want you to promise me, though," he said.

"What is it?"

Jacob took a deep breath. "Don't put up with any of my shit. I'm moody. I've spent a lot of time feeling sorry for myself lately. I'll probably bitch and moan a lot. Don't let me do that. Don't let me dump on you. If I'm being a jackass, kick my butt and tell me to get over it."

"I will," Ann Marie said. Then she giggled.

"What was that about?"

"It's so funny hearing you cuss," she smiled. "It's kind of cute, though. Mr. Eckholm: History teacher with the mouth of a sailor."


"What can I say? I come from a Navy family." The couple shared a hearty laugh.

"Just don't do it too often or I'll have to write you a white card," she said playfully. Then she shot him a seductive look that made his cock jump in his pants. "Or maybe I'll have to keep you for some after school detention . . ."

"Is that supposed to be a deterrent?" He reached out and took Ann Marie's hand. She started to respond with a flippant reply but instead leaned over and gave Jacob a kiss.

It began out like any of their others: gentle and sweet. When she started to pull back, Jake pulled her even closer. Her mouth opened with anticipation and her tongue met his. Their teeth knocked together a couple of times, but neither one cared. His hand caressed her face. Her fingernails dug into his arm. The two of them radiated hunger and desire.

Finally, she pulled back. Her eyes were almost glazed over with lust. Jacob could see her nipples trying to poke their way out of her sweater.

"Let's go," her voice was husky. "You promised me something this weekend and I'm going to collect."

"Yes, ma'am, Miss Armstrong."

"Be careful, Jake . . . I may make you call me that all weekend."

He started to respond with a retort of his own, but she silenced him with a kiss. It wasn't as deep or desperate as their earlier kiss and soon enough she reached back for the seatbelt. He reluctantly put his own seatbelt on and drove back to the hotel. All the while her hands caressed his arm and ran enticingly up his leg.

They got to the hotel and walked briskly back to their room.

No sooner had the door shut than Ann Marie was all over him. Her hands tugged at his shirt and pulled at his belt. He could scarcely believe how desperately she pawed at him.

Jacob's hands did their share of roaming as well. First he cupped her rounded backside. As she began to grind against him, he tentatively brought one palm up her body and pressed it against her breasts.

Both of them moaned with pleasure when he squeezed her ever so gently.

"I like that," she purred. He started to reach for her with the other hand, but she pushed him away just enough to pull his undershirt up and over his head. A wicked smile formed on her lips. "Mr. Eckholm . . . I hope you're all that you think you are."

"Miss Armstrong, in about two minutes you'll be begging for mercy!"

"You'd better last a lot longer than two minutes!" She teased before pulling him close. They kissed again, this time not as eagerly. His lips lingered on hers. He could feel her nipples pressed against him, even through her bra and sweater.

The room was dimly lit by one of the reading lights over the bed. He gave her backside a squeeze. Ann Marie yelped with delight then began to laugh with joy as Jacob picked her up and carried her to the bed.

She nuzzled up against his neck, inhaling the scent of his cologne and leaving a trail of soft kisses across his skin.

Jake gently set her down on the bed, then stood. There was desire in both their eyes. He saw her looking over his shirtless form. He was no chiseled beefcake and she was no swimsuit model, but right then neither of them could see anything but the most desirable person in the world.

He gasped with surprise when her hand went to the bulge in his pants. She licked her lips with anticipation. Ann Marie's fingertips ran the length of his cock before she reached around and grabbed him by the ass. Leaning forward, she rubbed her covered breasts against the cock that seemed ready to push its way through the zipper.

The teasing came to an end when she looked him in the eyes again. Jacob's eyes were hooded over. With desire. With lust. With hunger.

Time seemed to stand still. The two lovers gazed into each other's eyes. Both knew their long-pent-up emotions were about to be sated. Their friendship was about to end.

Ann Marie sat back. She reached for the hem of her sweater, but Jake suddenly lunged forward. His hands tore at her clothes. He was a man possessed. Overtaken by something primal.

His weight pressed down on her. Their fumbling hands tugged and ripped at their clothes until both were naked. Jacob visually devoured Ann Marie.

The crinkle of her nipples. The triangle of hair between her legs. The gentle curve of her breasts. Those full, luscious lips. And her eyes. In the soft light of the room they glimmered.

She smiled at him and then pulled him close. For the first time, their bare bodies rubbed against one another. He could feel her warmth. Her fingernails dug into his back when he kissed her neck. She let out a throaty moan when he rubbed her nipple between his fingers.

Jacob maneuvered her to the center of the bed. She lay splayed out beneath him. Her eyes didn't stray far from the erect cock that stuck out in front of him.

He leaned forward as if to mount her, but she pushed him away.

"Ann Marie—" he started.

"No . . . no, Jake, it's not . . . I just . . ." Her hands were trembling. Her voice broke. Jacob sat back, his erection lost to the concern he felt for his friend. She backpedaled on the bed until she was sitting up.

Jake sat back on his heels, bewilderment on his face.

"It's not you, Jake," Ann Marie said soothingly. She rolled off the bed and went to her suitcase. He couldn't keep his eyes off her round backside as she hunted around. With a weak smile, she turned and set a pair of votives on the nightstand next to the bed. After lighting the candles, Ann Marie flipped out the lights.

"You don't know how bad I want you," she whispered, sliding in next to him. Her touch was more gentle, but he could feel the hunger radiating from her. "This first time . . . I need . . . I want to do it . . . do you."

"Is everything alright?" he asked, unable to mask the worry he felt.

Ann Marie looked away for a second, then wiped her eyes. "It will be."

She leaned in and kissed him before he could respond. Once again, her breasts pressed against his chest. His hands didn't go to them, but instead wrapped around her in a loving embrace.

They stayed like that for a long time. Kissing gently, they savoured the feel of one another. He caressed her face. Her hands roamed his body.

He jumped slightly when her hand went to his cock. It began to harden. She deftly stroked him.

Jake fell back on to the bed as Ann Marie threw one leg across his hips. Her hand never left his cock.

Pure bliss filled his thoughts as he felt her rubbing the head of his cock against her moist sex. Her weight held him down. His eyes shot open when he felt her place him against the entrance to her pussy.

"Condom," he gasped.

Ann Marie bit his lip softly. "I'm on the pill, Jake."

"What about—"

"I'm clean," she whispered in his ear. "And I trust you."

"Are you sure?" Rational thoughts slipped out of his mind as she began rubbing him against her a little harder. His cock was fully erect, and it took over thinking for him.

He could only gasp as Ann Marie raised her hips a little, then came down on him. In one swift stroke, she took his entire length inside her.

"Oh, my god," she moaned as he bottomed out. "That feels so good . . . You're filling me up, Jake!"

Try as he might, his mouth could not form any words. The sensation of Ann Marie's warmth around him was overpowering.

She leaned forward. Her hands went to his face and she brought her lips to his. Jake wrapped his arms around his lover and he pulled her close. Her hair fell forward and brushed against his cheeks. Her erect nipples pressed against his chest.

Their teeth knocked together. Her tongue worked its way into his mouth.

Very slowly, Ann Marie began to grind her hips. On the down stroke her clit rubbed against his pelvic bone. On the upstroke, he felt his balls pressing against her ass.

Jacob didn't move. He sensed that Ann Marie wanted—no,needed—to be in control. His fingertips brushed against her shoulder blades.

"Play with my tits, Jake," she whispered, and he was only too happy to comply.

As he kneaded her big round breasts in his palms, Ann Marie began to move her hips a little faster.

She cried out when he squeezed her breasts as if they were ripe melons. She gasped when he rolled her nipples between his fingers. She squealed with delight when he pinched the pointed tips that stuck out for him.

"Feed them to me," Jacob moaned. He was trying to concentrate on her breasts so he wouldn't shoot too fast into her tight, warm pussy.

Ann Marie cupped one of her breasts in her hand and pushed her chest forward into his mouth. Her nipple stuck straight out. He flicked is tongue across it, first left to right, then up and down.

Looking up, he saw that her eyes were closed. A delirious smile was on her lips. She was so beautiful. So vulnerable.

Jake made a promise to himself. He vowed to do anything he had to in order to hang on to the woman in his arms.

After suckling on her nipple for a few moments, he kissed his way to the valley between and then paid her other breast the same attention. She threw her head back and moaned. Her hips moved a little faster.

"Goddam, I love that," she purred.

He smiled to himself, making a mental note to tease her later about her own dirty mouth. As she continued to grind her pussy against him Jake dared to meet her thrusts with his own.

They fell into an almost instinctive rhythm. A part of him felt as if they were meant for this. Their movements came so naturally. So easy.

"Right there!" Ann Marie gasped. "Fuck me, Jake . . . Oh, Jesus!"

Withdrawing her breasts from his mouth, Ann Marie arched her back. Her eyes were closed and she began to ride him with a wild abandon. His hips moved faster, just trying to stay in time with hers.

Her breasts pressed into the palms of Jake's hands as he propped her up.

Ann Marie's hair had fallen over her face, but he could still make out her delicate features. She bit her lower lip to stifle a scream that was surely of intense pleasure.

Tears ran down her cheeks. Tears of ecstasy. Tears of pain. Tears of love.

Waves of pleasure washed over him. Her pussy contracted around his sex with every stroke. He tried to think of anything but the beautiful woman he was with in order to stave off his impending orgasm.

It didn't work.

Jake only hoped that she would cum with him, if not before.

If his hands had not been on her breasts, they would have been bouncing up and down wildly.

Every time she lifted up, she let more and more of him out until she was only the tip stayed inside.

Every time she came down, it was a little harder. A little faster.

Jacob tried to meet every thrust.

"Fuck!" Ann Marie shouted, unable to contain herself any longer. "Keep . . . keep fucking me!"

"I can't . . . can't hold it," he grunted. "I'm about to cum!"

"Jake . . . Jake . . . cum in me," she sobbed, falling forward. Their hips were blur, moving in perfect synchronicity.

Her mouth pressed against his. He could smell the pungent odor of her carnal perspiration. He could taste the tears on her lips. He felt her almost virginally-tight sex squeezing the life out of him. He could practically hear the heart pounding in her chest.

Lifting her hips one final time, she came down on him hard and fast. His hands dug into her ass and he pushed upwards, burying his cock deep inside her.

Both cried out with pleasure. An instant before he erupted into an explosion of pleasure, Jake felt Ann Marie's pussy flood with warmth.

"Oh, Jake," her voice was hoarse, her moan barely audible.

His vision faded. All he could see was her eyes. Those beautiful eyes. Squeezed shut. Tears falling from the corners.

And then his cock seemed to burst. Cum poured out of his balls and into her womb. His cockhead flared again and again.

Neither moved as their orgasms struck. They rode out the wave together. For what seemed an eternity, the two came and came, until it finally subsided.

Jacob blacked out for a moment. When he came to, he felt her body pressed against his. Her hair was matted against the sweat on her shoulders and his chest.

Both gasped for breath. Her fingernails dug into his skin, but he didn't feel any pain.

The post-coital high lasted until both regained their senses. Ann Marie tried to straighten out her legs to keep them from cramping, but all she did was collapse on to the bed beside him, her wobbly limbs unable to support her. Jake cradled her head to his shoulder, wanting only to feel the gentle touch of his lover.

It took him a few seconds to realise that she was crying. He wanted to say something, but held back, afraid to break the spell.

Instead he just pulled her to him, savouring the feel of her body against his skin.

After a few minutes their breathing became regular. Ann Marie wiped her eyes and snuggled up to Jacob. He hunted around in the bed, looking for the top sheet before settling back with her in the crook of his arm.

Neither spoke for a long time. He traced small circles with his fingertips around her shoulder blades. She wrapped her arms around him as if she didn't want to let go.

"Thank you," he whispered, breaking the silence.

"For what?"

He brushed the hair out of her eyes and lifted her chin so she was looking him in the eyes. "For taking pity on an old divorced guy. You know this is really going to ruin your reputation."

"Oh, the scandal," Ann Marie snorted and smiled at his teasing. Her eyes were puffy and red. "I wonder if I'll be able to face my neighbours."

They shared a quiet laugh. His arm strayed down to her waist and he pulled her to him. The pair kissed in a motion that felt so natural to Jacob. He only hoped she felt the same way.

He nibbled on her lips and started to press a little harder against her, but she pulled back.

Taking a deep breath, Ann Marie rested her forehead against his. She closed her eyes, then let out a deep sigh. "Look, Jake . . . I . . . I just—"

"No . . . not now, Annie," he said, sensing her hesitation. "It can wait until morning."

She flashed him an appreciative smile, then nodded, knowing that whatever she had to say, he would be there to hear it later.

Ann Marie settled her head against his shoulder once more.

"I love the feel of your breath against my chest," Jake said softly.

"I love the way you hold me." Her voice was barely audible.

He kissed the top of her head. "I could hold you forever."

She giggled. "You had better not."

"What?" he asked quizzically.

"You'd better not hold me forever," she lifted her head and gave him a naughty smile.

"Why not?"

"Because you promised me a whole lot more this weekend." The tone of her voice was lighter. Jacob was glad to hear a little bit of laughter returning to his lover. Whatever she wanted to talk to him about, she had apparently back-burnered it until morning.

"I don't know what you're talking about," he replied, trying to sound innocent.

"Oh, really?" she arched her eyebrow in mock surprise. He started to reach for her, but she slipped out of his grasp. He had to settle for playfully groping her ass. She went to her purse which was on the nightstand. She drew out two index cards which were folded and a little crumpled.

He recognised the first, which he had given to her at the Homecoming dance. It said,Will you go away with me for a romantic weekend?

"You'd better not be done tonight, Big Boy," she teased, flashing him the second card in the flickering candlelight. "I expect great things out of you."

Then she fell into his waiting embrace. Their naked bodies rubbed together. After over six months of abstinence, Jake was ready to go almost instantly.

The pair made love all night, until they fell into an exhausted sleep. Their bodies intertwined, the only sound in the room their rhythmic breathing.

Right before he blew out the candles, Jacob drew his snuggling lover to his side, satisfied that he had fulfilled his promise. Tucked neatly under the candles lay their index cards, hers on top of his. Just above the "Yes" box he had checked was Ann Marie's neat print.

Will you spend all weekend fucking my brains out?

**************************

Jacob hadn't always been a morning person. But now, his body was on school time, which meant that even on his days off, he was up at 6:30. Despite a night of lovemaking with Ann Marie, his internal clock still woke him up.

She was pressed against his back, her arm thrown around him. Her breath tickled the back of his neck. Her breasts were mashed flat against him, a feeling he wished to never be without. With a sigh, Jacob slipped out of her grasp to answer nature's call, then returned to the bed. Ann Marie stirred slightly when he slipped back under the covers, but he whispered soothingly in her ear and soon she was snoring softly again.

He couldn't remember the last time he had cuddled with anyone all night. Tracy was a post-coital snuggler, but typically slept on "her" side of the bed. While they were married, he never had any complaints about their sex life. Indeed, he thought it was pretty good. Apparently it wasn't good enough to stop Lavara Trimble from poisoning her daughter's marriage.

As the sun came up, the light that peeked around the corners of the curtains let him look at his lover's angelic face. Even in her sleep, Ann Marie was so beautiful.

Jacob draped his arms around her and held her for a long time. He loved the feel and warmth of her bare skin. And after a few minutes, he fell asleep, fully content having her in his arms.

An hour or so later, Jake woke up when Ann Marie began to stir. She moaned a little in her sleep, as if having a pleasant dream. Her eyes fluttered open and slowly came into focus staring into Jake's smiling face.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," he said gently. She only returned his smile. "Sleep well?"

"Yes," she purred. Jake leaned in and kissed her gently. Ann Marie melted into his arms. He started to grope her, but she pulled away. "You need a shower."

"I think that would be your fault," he snickered.

They rolled out of bed, not bothering to cover up. He admired her body and her eyes never seemed to leave his. She went into the bathroom and started the water running while he opened the door just enough to hang the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the handle.

"How do you like your showers?" she asked over her shoulder.

"Just like my women: hot!" He smacked her playfully on the backside as she tinkered with the water controls.

"Well, I like them steamy," she pulled him in for a long kiss, then stepped behind the curtain.

Jacob joined her and soon they were washing each other. The previous night's explorations continued, this time under good lighting and warm, flowing water. He found that he liked what he saw. And touched. And nibbled.

Her body was—as far as Jacob was concerned—perfectly formed. Round and soft in all the right places. Slender and shapely where it counted. Delicate and sweet everywhere else. Ann Marie's hands roamed his body, too. They seemed to linger on his chest and arms. And his ass.

HLD
HLD
2,964 Followers