Checking It Out

Story Info
He checks out a nude park.
1.7k words
4.17
40.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
texian
texian
3 Followers

During my last semester in high school, I drove to Austin for a sort of orientation session sponsored by the University of Texas. It was mainly a PR deal to showcase the school, but as a country boy I wasn't going to miss a chance to go to Austin and enjoy the "big city."

I was staying in an apartment with a friend from my hometown who was several years older than me. He was big into the music scene and had already picked out which bands we'd see during my stay.

So the nightlife was already scheduled. But it was a daytime adventure that really intrigued me.

I had heard about Hippie Hollow, a county-owned park on Lake Travis where nudity was legal. That may not seem like such a big deal to most folks, but for a 18 year old from a rural town, it almost seemed like more an urban legend or fantasy than something that really existed.

Well, not only was it real, but it was more than I ever dreamed. I drive into the lot, paid my fee (I think it was about three bucks back then) and headed down to the lake. Naked people everywhere! Wow! More guys than girls, but plenty of girls. Man, this was great!

I scanned the area and found a fairly flat spot (the park is fairly rocky) that just happened to have a group of five girls sitting around a cooler soaking up rays without a stitch of clothing on. It didn't take much thinking to figure out where I would make my base.

I set my gym bag, towel and cooler down about ten yards from the girls and quickly became textile free. My enthusiasm over actually being at this Heaven-like place was greater than my concern about being buck naked in front of dozens -- maybe hundreds -- of strangers and my even greater concern of springing a boner in front of these strangers.

Fortunately, as I sat my naked ass down on the towel and cracked a cold Coors Light, I became very comfortable. My sunglasses (the only thing attached to my body) allowed me to check out the girls without being too obvious.

The water was about 20 yards in front of me, and after about half an hour, I decided to get up and take a dip. This would also give me a chance to walk by the girls. I tried to be cool and nonchalant, but my heart was racing. I passed the girls, and they barely seemed to even notice me. I entered the lake, swam around for five or ten minutes, then started to head back to my towel. But I decided to walk a little more slowly this time and see if I could get a reaction from the girls.

I stepped out of the lake and then paused to run my hands through my wet hair. I then walked as slowly as possible back to my towel and actually muttered a weak "hi" to the girls as I passed them.

"Come back here," I heard. I turned around and walked back to where the girls were sunning. The girls were probably in their mid-to-late-20s, which to me made them older women. I walked back and muttered another weak line, something like "how are y'all?"

"We have been doing a little surveying," said one girl, a dark-haired girl whose slightly wide hips didn't match her rather small breasts -- but hey, naked girls are naked girls, and none of them was even close to ugly.

"Surveying?" I asked.

"Yeah. We are talking about shrinkage. We've always heard that when a guy goes into the water, his dick shrinks. But we've watched four guys go into the water and come out, and we haven't seen shrinkage. Is it just a myth?"

So here I am, an 18-year-old country boy standing naked in front of five naked girls asking me about my dick. It was like an out-of-body experience. "Well, it's happened to me when the water is cold."

"How much does it shrink?" she asked, as casually as if she was asking for directions to 7-Eleven.

"Well, I went tubing with a church group a few years ago, and all the guys that night were talking about how their penises shrank down to barely nothing in that cold water."

The girls sort of giggled together, then a girl with red hair, huge tits and a little bit of a gut said: "He said penis. Must be a pre-med student." And they giggled some more.

I had no idea what to do, and they must have noticed my level of uncomfort. So the red-head told me to sit down with and relax, and the dark-haired girl made room for me on her beach towel.

We started talking -- actually, they mainly asked me questions about who I was, why I was there, etc. -- and I began to regain a sense of comfort. Then they started asking me again about my dick.

A very short and petite girl with short blonde hair started up the shrinkage issue again. She wanted to know if I considered myself small or big, if being there made me horny, if I like to jack-off, was I sexually experienced -- all kinds of stuff that stunned me, to say the least.

"Well, I guess I'm pretty average, based on what I've seen in the locker room and the few times when I've seen guys naked or we had sex parties at friends' houses."

"How much bigger do you get when you are hard," the dark-haired girl asked in a matter-of-fact way.

"Uh, maybe about twice as big as now," I stammered, thinking I must be in some kind of Twilight Zone scene.

"Let's see. Get it hard," the small blonde said, in a tone that could have been saying "take out the garbage."

"Is that okay here?," I asked. "I probably will get in trouble." County park rangers patrol the area, but the patrol is fairly minimal. I had no idea where this was going and my mind was abuzz. Was this the best day of my life? The worst? Where the hell was this heading?

"Let's make a circle," said another brown-haired girl, the best looking one in the group who also seemed to be the most exhibitionist (I didn't know that word existed at the time) of the group. And they immediately moved their towels to form a circle around me.

"Make it hard for us," the tiny girl said again. "Stroke it if you want to."

I explained that I had steady girlfriends for several years and got plenty of sex, so I didn't have to masturbate, blah blah blah. They said I should just admit that I jack-off, because everyone does it, and repeated the demand that I make myself hard. Even though they were only five to ten years older than me, they seemed to be wise, worldly women. And the circle did give me protection from gawkers.

"Will one of you stroke it for me?", I asked.

The girl I would later learn was named Gena started grabbing her breast, brushing her pussy and basically putting on a erotic show for me. The other girls -- except for the small blonde -- did the same, but to a lesser degree. Needless to say, my rod grow on its own.

I was about four-fifths hard when the small blonde reached over and gave me a few quick pumps. I was hard as a rock in about one nanosecond. The tip of my cock was touching my belly-button.

"I think you are a little bit bigger than average," said the slightly overweight brunette. "Looks pretty good to me. You should be proud of it. Now cum for us."

Whoa!!! Was I a dumb country boy being set up? Was this a dream? What the hell is going on?

"Why," I asked, in voice about 50 octaves higher than my normal speech.

"We decided when you first sat down that we were going to get you over here and make you cum. It's perfectly normal, so do it." The red-head seemed to be talking to me like we were discussing gardening or a new movie. It was weird. The sexual tension was intense, but their behavior was nonchalant.

The petite blonde turned around to grab a beer out of the cooler, and gave me a great view of her spread ass cheeks and open pussy. She kept that position for far longer than necessary to grap a beer, and instinct took over. I started pumping my cock, and she raised her ass even higher and higher. Within a minute, I was spewing everywhere.

"We better get you into the water and cleaned off," said the girl who would later identify herself as Claire. She was the best looking and had the first shaved pussy I had even seen. She had long brown hair, a sorta hippie look to her (we were at Hippie Hollow) and a very athletic build. She had small but beautiful tits, a great ass and legs that went on for miles. And, did I mention, a smooth pussy. I had eaten girls out on many occasions, but I had never before seen a girl whose clit stuck out without stimulation. It was like she didn't even have a hood. Just a quarter-inch clit sticking out.

All five girls got up and walked with me into the lake. After a few minutes, Gena grabbed my dick and started stroking it under the pretense of, as she said, "cleaning me." Of course, the result was another hard-on.

Almost in unison, they said, "Back to our towels."

Now I had to walk out of the lake and back to their towels with a raging boner. I told Claire that I was rock hard, and she simply said, "Good."

They re-assembled in a circle, with me in the middle, and started small talk. The blonde asked if I always came so quickly, and I stammered away in mumbo-jumbo until she turned away toward the cooler and gave me another wide-open beaver shot.

Facing away from me, she said she wanted me to jack-off again.

By this time, it was so surreal that I didn't even think about the real world. I started pumping, and the girls were lightly playing with themselves and egging me on with comments I had only heard on porno movies.

I spurted again, and they let out a little cheer and said "Told you so."

What?

I looked behind me, and there was a Park Ranger. She smiled at me, and then told the girls:

"I can't believe you chicks keep getting guys to do this for you."

texian
texian
3 Followers