Checking Out The Beemer

Story Info
Sissy gives the Beemer the exam of his lifetime.
4.2k words
4.3
80.8k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love being a nurse. All my life I have wanted to help others, and nursing provides endless opportunities to do just that. At first I thought about being a surgical nurse because the work would be really interesting, but then it dawned on me that most of my patients would be indisposed – not the type of situation that lends itself to satisfying patient relationships. The perfect solution was pediatric nursing. Working with kids is exceedingly gratifying, and most of them are healthy. I feel like I can help make a difference, and the typical broken bones and diseases of childhood aren't usually serious or depressing.

Working with adolescent kids is my most gratifying role. Kids that are down on themselves because they are overweight or feeling ugly need a sympathetic ear. But the greatest need is for someone to help them get through the nightmare of sexual development. Believe me, when you're a teen faced with raging hormones, feelings of inadequacy and guilt, you really need a confidant. This situation is where I can often be of most help. I find that the kids (even the boys) respond to my empathetic style. But it never occurred to me that one of the people who would be seeking my council was my little brother!

His name is Bernard. The poor kid got saddled with that moniker because it also happens to belong to my dad. My mom reluctantly agreed to the name on the condition we promised to call him something a little more contemporary. At any rate, that turned out to be "The Beemer". Don't ask me why.

The Beemer was 20 years old and living at home over the summer while he was on break from college. To be honest, he's drop-dead gorgeous. He has a cute face, tight abs and dirty blond hair that make him a hit with the chicks. He's really a nice guy too. Just about everybody (including me) likes the Beemer.

I had seen him just last weekend at the folk's house. They had some people over for a cookout and the Beemer and his latest girlfriend, Sally, were there. I liked Sally too. Maybe a bit uptight, but she was a perky brunette with a sweet demeanor and a nice body. I could see why the Beemer was attracted to her.

I didn't think too much about it at the time, but the Beemer seemed preoccupied. He's usually the life of the party, but was unusually quiet that day. I figured maybe he and Sally were feuding, so I just shrugged it off. Boy was I wrong.

The next morning about 10:00 the phone in my apartment rang. "Hey Sissy, you got a minute?"

It sounds ridiculous, but the Beemer has called me that silly name his whole life. Fortunately, he's the only one who does.

"Sure Beemer, what's up?"

"Well, you work with older kids – I mean as patients and stuff, right?"

"Sure Beemer, I work with kids all the way from babies to people about your age."

"And do you, I mean, sometimes, is one of the things you talk about, you know, like how they should be taking good care of themselves and stuff?"

"I guess, but I haven't got a clue what you're talking about. Why don't you just spit it out?"

"Well, I mean, like checking out their bodies to be sure nothing is, you know, going wrong?"

I decided to take a stab at what he was trying to ask me.

"You mean things like breast and testicular self-examinations? Is that what you're trying to get at?"

"Um, I guess so. Well, I was kinda wondering if you know enough about that stuff to tell the kids what they should be looking for – you know, how to tell if something is wrong."

"You mean lumps and stuff like that?"

"Yea, I guess. I mean do you know what something like that would feel like?"

"Guilty as charged, Bro. In fact, that's one of the things I do all the time. We don't have any male nurses, and the doctors don't have the time go into things like that, so its part of my job. I explain the importance of regular checks and show the kids how to do them. It's part of our routine well-patient care. Beemer, did you find something you're worried about?"

There was a long pause. Finally, he said, "Well, maybe. To be truthful, I was hoping you could, you know, check me out like you would do with one of your patients."

I had not considered the possibility before, but the idea of having my little brother submit to an examination of his private parts hit a 10 on my erotic meter. My knees buckled as a vision of how the scenario could unfold crystallized in my mind."

"Of course I would Beemer. But you should try to relax. The odds of anything being wrong at your age are about one in a million. But I'd be happy to check you out, just to be sure."

Check him out; I liked the sound of that.

"When were you thinking of?"

"Well, I guess I'd like to get it over with soon. I'm sick of being worried and if it's bad news I want to know now. You couldn't do it today could you?"

"Sure Beemer why don't you come over around noon? The air conditioning in my apartment is broken and it's pretty hot in here, but at least the windows are open."

"I really appreciate it Sissy. You're a lifesaver."

I spent the next two hours basking in the anticipation of what was to come. Of course, if there really was something wrong, I'd tell him right away, but if there wasn't, I intended to give my gorgeous little brother a heaping dose of humiliation – aimed directly at his deepest male insecurities. And believe me, male insecurities is a topic I know something about. When the doorbell rang, I was ready.

"Hi Beemer. How's it going?"

"OK I guess."

He was a nervous wreck.

"Well, actually, I'm a little apprehensive, both about the exam and about what you might find."

"Now just relax. This will just take a minute and in all likelihood you'll be on your way with a clean bill of health. Why don't you just slip out of your clothes and prop yourself up on my bed while I go get some things in case we need them?"

My words were carefully chosen. I wanted to create some uncertainty about what might happen next. I fumbled around in the bathroom long enough for him to slip out of his shorts and work up a bit more apprehension. I actually felt sorry for the kid, but my own adrenalin level was really starting to kick in. You could tell by my nipples. My breasts are so small that I never wear a bra around my apartment and the little guys were poking out noticeably through my polo. I figured Beemer wouldn't notice in his current state, but if he did it would be a dead giveaway. There was a sweet smile on my face as approached him with a surgical glove and a tube of KY jelly.

"What's that for Sissy? I thought this would just take a second."

"Oh it probably will, but we should be ready in case you need a more thorough exam."

He looked petrified. I was glad he had taken off his shirt as well as his shorts even though I would have had a hard time explaining why it was necessary. He had covered his lower body with the sheet, but his tanned chest and washboard abs were on display for my pleasure. I couldn't help but contemplate the fullness that was evident between his thighs.

"OK, let's get started. Now you just lie back on the pillows, relax and let me do the rest."

The topography under the sheet became more interesting as he laid back and his manhood pressed against the thin material. The outline of his shaft was clearly visible and I traced its length with my eyes. I wasn't sure, but I though I could see the place where the head began. I took a moment to bask in the anticipation of what I was about to unveil. Very slowly, I pulled back the sheet so that I could see his lower abdomen. I wanted him to experience this fearful moment for as long as possible. I had to give him credit – the Beemer's stomach was hard and flat. I paused for a few more moments as his light brown pubic hair came into view. Then I took a deep breath and lovingly revealed the object of my fascination.

To be honest his penis was absolute perfection. The shaft was long and lean. He was circumcised and the underside of his head bulged out prominently. It was obvious why I had been able to see it under the sheet. His slit-shaped pee-hole crowned the remainder of the silky smooth glans. His scrotum was fuzzy and had little bumps on it where the hairs came out. It was fully relaxed in the warm air and rested gently on the bed. I was mesmerized and could not help but stare at my prize for several minutes. I was thinking about what came out of that little slit besides pee when he broke the silence.

"So is there something wrong?"

"No Beemer, I was just performing a visual inspection of your genitals. It's a normal part of the examination. Now, please bend your knees and put your feet flat on the bed. That's right, but spread you legs a little farter apart. I'll need full access to your scrotum. That's right, now just relax."

I could not believe what was happening. My gorgeous brother was as naked as the day he was born, working hard to fully expose himself to my probing inspection.

"Are you OK?"

"Yea, I guess so...go ahead."

"OK Beemer, now I'm going to lift up your penis, so that I can feel the testicles in your sack."

I grasped his penis firmly just under the head with my left hand and pulled it upwards while I cradled his warm, slightly moist scrotum in my right. My grip on his member was no accident – I wanted to make contact with his most sensitive area. I took a moment to appreciate the considerable weight of his sack before carefully examining each of his testicles as he presented them to me. They were completely normal. My pulse quickened because I now had the green light to proceed with the rest of my plan.

"I don't feel anything obvious Beemer. Why don't you show me what you felt?"

Reluctantly he moved his hands to his scrotum and began to palpate his own testicle as I continued to retract his still-limp dick.

"Right here," he said. "It feels like a lump."

"Put my finger where you feel it," I instructed.

He took my finger and moved it back and forth over the place on his right testicle that he was so worried about.

"Oh Beemer, I think what you're feeling is the place where the tube that connects your testicle to the rest of your body is attached. That's just part of the male anatomy. I've seen other boys worried about the same thing. Have you had any other symptoms?

"I don't think so, what kind of symptoms?"

"Well, for example have you noticed any change in the amount of seminal fluid that comes out when you ejaculate?"

He turned beet red. My little plan was working.

"Well, I'm not sure. You see, Sally isn't into much but regular sex so it's kind of hard to tell."

"Oh come on Beemer, I'm not talking about when you have intercourse...I'm talking about when you masturbate. You're not going to tell me you don't do it any more are you? I know for a fact you did it plenty while I was at home. Didn't you think mom and I would be able to figure out what those stains on your dirty tee shits were? You don't have to be ashamed about it – masturbation is just a normal part of life. Mom and I would have been worried if you weren't doing it."

"Well, I guess maybe I still do it sometimes," he admitted sheepishly.

"OK then, what I need to know is have you noticed any changes in the amount of semen that comes out when you do it."

"Gosh Sissy, I'm not trying to be uncooperative, but I haven't really been paying any attention to that."

"Well, maybe it would be easier if you though about the number of times you squirt. That could help us figure out if there have been any changes in your volume. Can you tell me how many times that usually happens?'

"Oh God Sissy, this is so embarrassing. I guess it depends on how long it's been since the last time."

"I see. So what I'm hearing is that it's hard for you to give me a good answer because the number of squirts is different depending how long it's been between sessions, and that interval varies from day to day. Is that right?"

"Um, yea, I guess so."

"OK, is there a particular time of day you're more likely to do it than others?"

"Well, I guess I usually do it when I first wake up – at least when I'm by myself."

"Excellent. Now were getting somewhere. So Beemer, I want you to think hard and tell me about how many times you usually squirt when play with yourself at the beginning of the day."

The poor guy was really concentrating on my question. It was a turn on for me to see him trying so hard to relive the details of his daily sessions.

"About three or four, I guess."

"That wasn't so hard now was it? Now, have you noticed any changes in that number during the last six months or so?"

"No Sissy, I don't think so."

"After you do it in the morning, how soon are you able to cum again?"

"Pretty soon I guess, maybe 15 or 20 minutes, but if I do it more than three or four times in a day, hardly anything comes out."

"That must be a little disappointing. It seems to me one of the most satisfying parts would be the pleasure of feeling and watching your semen come out. Isn't that right?"

"I suppose so, but sometimes I just feel like doing it no matter how long it's been since the last time. It still feels good."

"Does your penis get sore during those times when you find yourself masturbating frequently?"

"Kind of, but then I usually back off for a few days."

"You might want to think about using some lubrication, Beemer. Have you ever done that?"

"Not really. I'd be worried mom or one of my roommates would find it. If I'm really sore, I do it in the shower where I can use my soapy hands."

"Well, that sounds like a pretty good compromise, but you might think about trying some lube. You can always tell your roommates you use it with Sally."

"Good idea."

"OK, let's move on. Now I want you to tell me about any recent changes in the appearance of your ejaculate?"

"I don't get what you mean."

"Well, what I need to know is if there have been any changes in the visible characteristics of your semen. For example, is it thick, or does it tend to be a bit runny? Is it opaque or is it does it have some translucence? Is it homogenous, like mayonnaise, or can you see some inconsistencies in it, like partially cooked egg whites? What about the color? – is it pure white or does it have a yellowish tint? Changes in any of these properties can tell us a lot about the health of your testicles and prostate gland."

"Gee, Sissy, I don't know. I never pay attention to that kind of stuff either."

"Well, I don't see how we can complete your exam without the answers to these questions. You know what we need to do? Since you're not able to supply the information we need, I think you should produce a sample that we can study together, right now."

"Oh my God, Sissy, I couldn't... I mean I would just die before I could to that."

"Well, if you really want to know the truth, I don't see that we have much choice. Besides it's not that big of a deal. Haven't you ever masturbated while someone watched you before?"

"Actually, no."

"Oh, get over it Beemer. It's time for you to be a man and confront your adolescent fears. Here is what we're gong to do. In order to be sure we get a good sample, I'm going to massage your prostate gland while you stimulate your penis. I need to examine you there anyway and by applying pressure at the right time; I can increase the intensity of the ejaculatory reflex. Now you just lie back while I get ready."

I gave him a reassuring look as I put on the surgical glove and spread some KY jelly over my index finger.

"Come on, it won't be so bad, and by the looks of things, I think you might actually enjoy it."

His penis, which had been totally flaccid up to this point, had begun to show signs of life.

"Well, go ahead Beemer...I'll be able to judge your erectile response at the same time."

Reluctantly, he began to slowly stroke his now nicely erect member using a two-handed technique. He encircled himself with left hand, at the very base of his organ where it emerged from his pubic hair and moved it slowly down his shaft. As the first hand completed its trip, the other assumed the starting position and followed suit. He closed his eyes and continued repeating the process. His motion was slow and deliberate, and I could tell he was making a special effort to provide direct stimulation to the underside of his swollen head."

"That's an interesting technique Beemer; do you always masturbate that way?"

"I don't know, most of the time I guess. That's what I did instinctively when I first discovered how in the bathtub."

"That's nice, OK now spread you legs a little farter apart and try to relax your bottom so I can feel your prostate."

At that time I began to move my lubed, gloved finger in small circles around his puckered anus – increasing the pressure as I continued. I could tell I was driving him wild. It looked like his penis could not become any harder.

"OK Beemer, now I'm going to slip my finger inside. Don't worry, it won't hurt. You might even enjoy it."

I rammed my finger up his asshole far enough to feel his walnut-sized gland. It took just a few moments for me to determine it was perfectly healthy. Beemer was covered in sweat and let out an audible moan.

"Does that feel nice?"

"Oh yea."

"What are you thinking about Beemer?"

"I don't know."

"Of course you do. Don't think about it just tell me!"

"Well I guess I'm thinking about how sexy it is to do it while you watch. I feel ashamed and embarrassed but excited all at the same time. I feel really basic – like an animal. And I really want to show you how I much I can cum – you know, so you wont' be disappointed."

"Of course you do. Showing a woman how forcefully you can ejaculate goes to the very core of your masculinity. Every man has a primeval need to demonstrate his virility to a woman in this special way. There is simply no way to hide or fake it. You can't help but feel that the number and strength and of your spurts is an explicit measure of your manhood. I'm your sister, not a mate, but I'm still a female, and I'm watching and judging you. Make me proud!"

It was time to increase the pressure I was applying to his prostate. He responded by deepening his breathing and switching to a one-handed technique. His right hand took over and was sliding up and down rapidly across the area just under the head of his penis.

"Is that the spot where you're the most sensitive?"

"Uh huh," he managed to gasp.

"That's usually the case," I informed him, resuming my role as an authority figure. "The ring just under you glans is called the corona, and most boys find it the very most pleasurable place to be stimulated. You should show Sally how to do it."

I began to slide my finger in and out of his rectum as he stroked – making contact with his prostate each time. I knew he was getting close.

"Go ahead, Beemer, just go with it. Your scrotum is all scrunched up which means you're about ready to cum. I'm going to apply pressure to your prostate and I want you to cum as hard as you can"

His hand was flying up and down faster and faster. Finally, his face contorted into an intense grimace and his penis exploded. The first stream shot about a foot into the air and landed on his sweaty stomach. The next one was just as intense and landed farther up his chest. Four more impressive streams followed as he continued to rub his glistening tool. Finally, the last of his load emerged in two or three gentle streams that flowed gently from his opening and down his hand. He grasped his erection firmly at the bottom and milked the last few drops out onto his fingers. He wiped them off on his stomach.

"Good for you Beemer! I can assure you the volume of your ejaculate is well within the normal range. And your erectile response was excellent. Now let's take a look at the quality of your sample."

I gathered a bit of his fluid between my thumb and forefinger and evaluated its consistency by rubbing them together.

12