Cheer Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HRose
HRose
16 Followers

Daisy looked a little hurt but was understanding. They were about to kiss when Charlotte walked up.

"Wow its amazing that you can just forgive a slut like her." Charlotte sneered. "Especially since she was only hooking up with you to get me jealous."

"That's not true." Daisy said obviously trying to reassure herself. She looked at Isabelle who got up in Charlotte's face. She slapped her then pushed her to the ground. Charlotte got up and flung herself at Isabelle. She pushed her into Daisy and all three girls were on top of each other. Ava and Carla walked over and looked down.

"If you ask me that scenario would be perfect for a way for you all to get over what happened." Carla suggested with a smile. Ava hit her lightly and Carla looked at them curiously. "What? I'm just saying that if all three of them just fucked each other than it can resolve any issues they had. Remember when we did that when we first got together?"

Charlotte, Daisy and Isabelle looked at each other then stood up. They looked at each other not saying anything before Charlotte started walking away to the bunks. Daisy and Isabelle waited a couple seconds before following her.

The girls went to the bunks and Charlotte sat down on the bed. Isabelle and Daisy walked over to the bed and each sat on one side of her. Daisy reached her hand into Charlotte's panties and Charlotte in turn stuck her hand in both the girls panties. Isabelle put her hand in to accompany Daisy's hand. Charlotte switched between the two girls kissing their necks and keeping both hands busy rubbing their clits and pussies.

Isabelle was the first one to pull away and reach under the bed to pull out the vibrator. She got on her knees in front of Charlotte and took the vibrator in her hand. She pulled both the girls panties off and used the vibrator on Daisy working it in and out of her dripping wet pussy while she used her tongue to lick Charlotte's clit then stick her tongue deep inside her.

The rest of cheer camp went over pretty smoothly. When Isabelle went home her mom asked her, "How was it?"

"It was an experience." Isabelle couldn't help but smile after she said that.

The End

HRose
HRose
16 Followers