Cheerleader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suzie3w
suzie3w
534 Followers

When Brent reached his arms out to her and lifted her body up, she raised up willingly, kneeling in front of him. When he took hold of her waist band and pulled her panties down, she made no objection. It all seemed surreal. It had felt that way for some time now, as if she was a spectator just watching this all unfold. As her pussy and ass became exposed, murmurs of appreciation went through the crowd. Brittany's emotions were so confused by now that she seemed numb to the spectacle. She was embarrassed, yet excited. She wished no one was watching, yet she liked being the center of attention. What she was sure of was that this was going to happen, and she was not fighting it. In fact she liked it when his hands reached up to cup her breasts, squeezing them, pinching her nipples, even leaning in to lick and suck one of them. She felt tingling sensations shoot through her from her nipples to her pussy.

Brent pulled his pants down quickly and moved even closer, his hardened shaft pushing against her stomach as Brent held her and then pulled them both down to the floor. His mouth again attacked her nipple as his hand slapped hard against her pussy and held there. Brent felt how wet she was and smiled, looking knowingly at one of his teammates. He positioned himself between her legs as he spread them further, revealing her snatch to everyone in the room. They could get a good look as Brent paused a moment to get his pants off his feet, kicking his legs to free himself. When he was finally ready he positioned himself over Brittany, hands on either side of her, looking down at her face, her chest, his erection sticking out between them.

He looked down to their crotches, and with one hand took hold of his cock and guided the head toward her slit.

"Brent! Brent! Brent!" the crowd chanted encouragingly as he rubbed the head between her pussy lips.

"Hold on, Tiger," Teresa interrupted. Everyone was surprised and disappointed at the interruption. Even Brittany was disappointed. Soon it was evident what the delay was.

"You know the rules," Teresa was telling Brent. "Raise up."

When he did, Teresa reached for his cock and slowly wrapped a condom down the hard shaft. She smiled broadly at the rest of the group as she gave his cock a playful squeeze before she backed away from the naked couple.

"I liked that part the best," she quipped.

Brent was now more than ready. Having Teresa handle his cock was almost more than he could bear. He again leaned over Brittany, this time plunging his eager erection into her snatch immediately. Brittany cried out at the sudden intrusion. She was wet, but she hadn't been prepared for the suddenness of it. He pulled back and shoved his dick in a few more times before it started feeling good to her.

Brent, however, was close, and it all felt good to him. So good that just a few more strokes was all he could stand before he erupted. He blew his load inside Brittany, groaning loudly as he did so. Pump after pump drove into her until Brent collapsed on top of her.

"DAMN!" he said, with a smile on his face. He pulled his condom-covered prick out of Brittany and rolled off.

Brittany just moaned, feeling empty and horny. They had actually made her want to be fucked, but now that she wanted it she couldn't get it. She lay on the floor, moving her hips, her body begging for it. She gave no thought to the fact she was laying on the floor in front of all these people with her legs splayed open and her pussy gaping.

Teresa again spoke. "'Tank' wants to show us doggy style to finish us off."

Brittany moaned at the thought of another round of fucking. She still rejected the whole idea in principal, but her pussy was crying out for attention. And this time, since it was going to happen anyway, she was anxious to get started. When she saw 'Tank' he was already naked and coming toward her. He lifted her up and draped her onto the couch cushions, her knees still on the floor and her chest and arms on the cushion. He knelt behind her, his erect penis reaching out for her.

"You do it," he said to Teresa with a big grin.

Teresa came over and made a big show of putting a condom onto his throbbing tool. 'Tank' was also very well-built, but shorter and stockier than the other guys. His penis was also shorter and stockier, thicker than any dick she had seen. But that was not a problem for Brittany. Her pussy had just been stretched out a little, and she was ready for a hard fucking.

'Tank', still kneeling behind Brittany, placed his dick in her slit, taking just a moment to wet the condom, and pushed the head into her hole. He put it in a couple of inches, then paused to allow her to adjust. Another couple inches, then another pause. He pulled nearly all the way out before plunging hard into her, his whole body pushing his cock as deep into Brittany as it would go. They both gasped as their lungs were emptied of air. He went in and out a couple more times, then reached under her and wrapped his hands around her breasts. He squeezed them tight. He pulled back on them, raising her chest off the couch. She was almost upright with his dick deeply embedded inside her, giving a helluva show to everyone. He had trouble drilling into her in this position, however, so he let her chest back down, pinching her nipples hard on the way. Brittany let out with an anguishing moan, or maybe a scream, as her orgasm finally hit. She had been so primed for it over such a long time that it rocked her, shocks rolling throughout her body. Her pussy spasmed, tightly gripping the intruder deep inside her. She collapsed on to the cushion like a rag doll, totally spent.

'Tank' was not quite done, however. As soon as her cunt released him enough, he plowed in and out some more. He placed his hands on her hips, pulling them up with each thrust. He was so close, so excited. He was lifting Brittany's hips off the couch as he pulled them, helping him to drive his fat prick deep into the wet channel. As hard as he ever had been, he fucked her pussy fast, driving into it, trying to pound his orgasm out. How he lasted this long he wasn't sure, but he needed this release now. He had to have it.

Finally he felt his cum rising up. It pushed through his shaft and spurted out his cock, which he held deep within Brittany's pussy. He pulled back just a little and shoved back in so that each throb, each spurt, happened deep inside her. When he finished, it was as if he had just run 40-yard drills in full pads. He was totally spent, and collapsed onto Brittany's back. Neither of them moved until Teresa pulled him off, wrapping her hand around his shaft to make sure his condom was intact.

Brittany had cum so early during 'Tank's' turn that she was nearly ready for another, but her pussy was empty. She was pleased when she felt a hand reach in and stroke between her lips. She felt two fingers slip into her hole, and she rocked her hips back against them. She did this several times before she even tried to look back to see who it was. She was shocked to see Teresa feeling her pussy, but it felt so good that she kept on rocking and didn't give it another thought.

When she turned her face back around toward the couch that was supporting her, she found Cara, another cheerleader, reaching a leg around her head, sitting on the couch in front of her with her bare snatch right in Brittany's face.

This whole evening had been so unreal. Deep inside her was a voice that kept yelling 'No", as it had been all night. But drowning it out was her desire to make the squad, to go along with what these upperclassmen expected of her, but truthfully, it was mostly her body screaming for more sexual release.

Cara looked pleadingly into Brittany's eyes and softly said, "Please eat me!" Brittany had never done anything with another girl, but she was in no mood to argue. Teresa was working her fingers delightfully inside Brittany's pussy, as well as fondling her clit. Brittany was going wild. She opened her mouth and pushed her tongue into the slit in front of her. She thought of how she had wanted it done to her on those two occasions it had happened. She licked at the wet lips, making Cara moan loudly, though by this time everyone else seemed engaged in something of their own. Brittany placed both of her hands on Cara's legs, spreading them even wider as she sunk her face in deep. Her tongue found her hole and reached in, while her finger found Cara's clit, rubbing it harder than she realized. Cara and Brittany were both wild, and Brittany's cunt exploded. Teresa's fingers had worked her snatch well, bringing her the final distance for another orgasm. While she came she dug her tongue deeper into Cara's hole, holding it there until she came down from her orgasm. Then she attacked Cara's cunt again. Her hole, her clit, and in a few moments Cara screamed as she shoved her cunt further onto Brittany's mouth in a mind-shattering orgasm.

Brittany collapsed, falling completely onto the floor. After she had cum, Teresa's hand had pulled away from her pussy and let Brittany concentrate on Cara. Teresa evidently had a good reason, as she was now on the floor a few feet away fucking Ben. No one else was in the room, but the noises coming from elsewhere in the house meant that the others were having sex as well, but in a little more privacy.

Brittany wasn't sure what had happened. Her mind was reeling, her pussy ached, but she felt sexually satisfied. She already was trying to remember exactly how she had allowed all of this to happen. Never had she done anything like this. It was against all of her upbringing. And she hadn't wanted to do any of it. But she realized that she had been most reluctant at the very beginning. As they went on, even though it was getting more outlandish, she went along with it easier and easier. The wilder it got, the better she liked it.

No, that wasn't really it. She had just gotten really turned on, and decided to let herself go and enjoy it. She was determined to do whatever she needed to for her initiation, and it was more enjoyable after she relaxed and let it happen. No, she would never do this type of thing again, but she had passed her initiation, and her long-held dream of making the squad was realized. She had made it! And she was happy.

suzie3w
suzie3w
534 Followers
12