Cheerleader Chronicle Ch. 03

Story Info
Nancy returns home early to start Ricks lessons.
4.1k words
4.52
95.5k
22

Part 3 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 09/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

Note: This is the third story in a series. It will make more sense if you read the others first. I'm working on a few more, so if you like it, check back.


Nancy Returns


Rick settled into the chair by the pool. He had spent most of the day snooping through Nancy's house, just as she had requested. He had been naked while he did it, again at her request. The majority of his time was spent in her bedroom, specifically on the drawer full of sex toys. Most of them he had seen before, but there were a few he planned to ask her about. At the top of the list was the strap on dildo. Rick thought Nancy would appreciate it how much time he was spending naked. He only put on clothes to work in the front yard. She would return the next morning, and he wanted everything to look good. He was naked now, lying in a lounge chair under the shade of the back yard pergola. He had limited himself to only watching the video if her masturbating twice. Both times he had taken himself to the very edge of orgasm. He wanted to last as long as possible when he finally had sex with her.

Nancy pulled into the driveway as the sun moved low in the sky. She had decided return home early. Having phone sex with Rick while she was actually getting fucked had been a bigger turn on that she expected. Rick's willingness to accommodate her requests made her want him even more. She had so exhausted her one night stand he barely noticed her leaving. Nancy parked the car in the driveway and slowly opened the door to her house. She wanted to surprise Rick. She crept quietly from room to room, but no Rick. From her bedroom she looked out the window into the back yard and saw him. His long, muscular body was stretched out on a lounge chair near the pool. He was shaded from the evening sun by the pergola. It was the first time Nancy had seen him naked. He built was stereotypical farm boy. He had a barrel chest, thick arms and legs and a trim waist. She could see why he could easily toss his fellow cheerleaders high in the air. Completing the farm boy look was the farmers tan, his arms and legs were dark, but his torso was much lighter. His head and chest were both covered in dark hair. Even from a distance she could see he had an erection. Nancy wondered if Rick was thinking of her or of the cheerleaders she had promised to help him bed.

She knew in a few minutes it would be her. Nancy stripped her clothes off and grabbed a pair of handcuffs from the bottom drawer. She smiled when she saw that he had gone through it. Quietly she slipped out the back door and crept across the lawn. She waited until she was right behind him before she spoke.

"I hear the owner of this place is a real slut," she whispered in Rick's ear.

Rick sat straight up, almost falling out of the lounge chair.

"You're back!" he exclaimed.

"And a good thing too, "she replied, looking at his erection. " That thing would have fallen off if I had not returned until tomorrow."

"I, uh, I would have, uh... I got nothing." Rick said with mock dejection.

"Lay back and relax," she said.

Rick reclined again. Nancy leaned over him, her breasts hanging above his head. She stroked his ribs with her fingertips, slowly drawing them back towards herself.

"So, did he fuck your brains out?" he asked.

"Sadly no, what you saw last night was all he had left in him. I made him go down on my till I came again though. Well, made is kind of a strong word. He seemed pretty enthusiastic about it, now that I think about it," she said, running her hands along his triceps.

"So you don't need to, uh, rest?" Rick asked.

"It's a Tough call. True, he did not go all night like I hoped he would. But his dick was so damn big. I've been walking funny all day," she replied. She glanced down at Rick's erection, it had not wavered. Nancy was somewhat impressed. She was talking about getting fucked by a guy with a much bigger dick, and Rick was still raring to go. This was turning out better than she expected.

"Is there anything I can do?"

"You can hold still, "Nancy replied as her fingertips reached Ricks wrists. She had maneuvered his arms so that they were outstretched above his head. She pushed them back to the top of the lounge chair, and then deftly put the handcuffs around his wrists. She slipped the chain through the chair so his arms were trapped.

"What's going on? " Rick asked sounding a little surprised.

"School is in session, time for you to learn how to please me," Nancy answered.

She climbed onto the lounge with Rick, hovering over him on her hands and knees. She leaned down so her tits were in his face.

"These, you might recall, are my breasts. You seem to have some idea what to do with them, so we will skip ahead."

Nancy crawled forward until she was straddling his head. She put her hand between her legs.

"This is my vagina. I expect you to use your hands, lips, tongue and obviously your cock to make me happy. Are you getting all of this?"

"Yes, yes, oh yes," Rick replied enthusiastically.

Nancy slipped a finger into her pussy, it already felt wet.

"Your dick goes in here, "she whispered. She moved her finger into her clit. "And your tongue should go here. Got it?"

"Uh huh," Rick moaned.

"Now, I'm going to give you some time to study that while I show you what else my tits are good for."

Nancy pivoted around and climbed on top of Rick again, this time in a 69 position. She considered a lecture on her ass, but decided that was beyond what Rick could handle today. She moved so her labia were a few inches out of Rick's reach. She could almost feel his eyes staring at her. Nancy leaned forward so her breasts brushed against Rick's throbbing cock. Pre-cum had already began to leak out of it. She was tempted to lick it off, but knew that would bring this lesson to a messy end. She drug each of her swollen nipples down the length of Rick's erection, the rubbed him in her cleavage.

"That's called tit fucking, I'm sure you have seen it in a porn film. Is that what you expected it to feel like?"

"Better, it feels better than I thought," he replied.

Nancy cupped her hand around Rick's balls. They would be a barometer of his arousal, telling her when he was getting close to losing control. She also did it because she liked the way it felt.

"Are you ready to try oral sex?" she asked.

"Yes, yes, so ready," was his excited reply.

Nancy slowly lowered her hips until her hot, wet flesh met Rick's equally hot wet tongue. What he lacked in technique he made up in energy.

"Oh yes," Nancy moaned, "remember what I said. A little lower, lower, oh, right there. Keep licking me right there."

She began to rock her torso from side to side and her nipples brushed against the shaft of his dick. Each time she felt his balls tighten, she stopped. Only when she felt him relax did she start again. After taking him to the edge twice she felt her own climax approaching. Nancy raised herself up so she was no longer touching Rick's penis. The sight of it, swollen and twitching with excitement drove her over the edge. The orgasm surged through her. She bit her lip, afraid if she screamed out it would trigger Rick's orgasm. She wanted to do one more thing before he came. As her climax ended and Rick's eager tongue began to tire, she leaned down again. Nancy gently pressed her lips against the head of Rick's cock. The instant she made contact he erupted in orgasm. A huge volume of warm fluid flooded onto her lips. She opened her mouth to take in as much as she could. Rick's hips jerked and spasm, sending cum all over her face and all over Rick's body. Finally she trapped his erection between her breasts, and he pumped the remainder of his load onto her tits.

She turned around and faced Rick. He seemed unfazed by the sight of cum dripping off her face.

"Would it freak you out if I kissed you?" she asked.

"A little, but do it anyway."

"Really?"

Really, if you want to, that is"

"Oh, I want to."

Nancy leaned down and pressed her lips to his. Her tongue met his as they kissed passionately. His desire for her was quite an aphrodisiac. She wanted more of him, and wondered how quickly he could get it back up. When she finally ended the kiss she licked the cum off his face, then stood up.

"Not bad for a start, "she said, "now wait right here."

Nancy dove into the pool, swimming to the other side. She felt Rick's eyes on her as she climbed out and stepped into the pool house. Hanging right where she had left them were the riding crop and the flogger. She picked them up and walked back around the pool, approaching Rick from his blind side.

"While we are waiting for you to get it up again, I have a few questions."

"Okay."

"You saw some of the cheerleaders topless, right?"

"Yea, a couple times"

"Who has better tits, them or me?"

Rick stuttered for a few seconds. Nancy leaned down to whisper in his ear, "The best tits are always the ones in front of you."

"You do. Your breasts are much better."

"Good answer did any of them have bigger tits than me?"

"Maybe Sophie did, I'm not sure."

"Should I arrange a side by side comparison?" Nancy asked.

"That would be pretty awesome."

"I agree, so you like big tits the most?"

"Would it be wrong to reserve judgment till I have more experience?" Rick asked sheepishly.

"Honestly, no. That's actually a pretty good answer. Personally I like smaller tits, like B cups. They look perkier. "

Nancy stood alongside Rick. She set down the flogger and held the riding crop in both hands.

"I have a few more questions for you, and Ve haf vays of making you talk," she said in her best tectonic accent.

"Okay."

"Did you like the phone sex threesome last night?"

"Yea, that was pretty hot."

"Think you could handle a real threesome?" Nancy asked, making a figure eight on his chest with the tip of her toy.

"With another guy or another girl?"

"Let's start with a guy. I think two naked women might be a bit much for you right now. If you think about it, 69ing is a bit like a threesome. It could have been one girl sitting on your face while the other sucked your dick. I enjoyed the way that ended, but if that had been a threesome, you would have missed out on the excellent part. Now, imagine watching me get fucked by another guy. Would you be okay with that?"

"I've seen you go down on a guy, it kind of turned me on."

"What, when?"

" It was about a month ago. I was babysitting for you. Little Jake had crashed out; I was upstairs when you got back. It was the guy with the red convertible. You two parked out front and you just leaned over and started sucking his cock. "

"I remember that. The guy was hot, but turned out to be kind of an ass. He told me not to spill cum on the leather seats. I should have stopped, but I was too horny. I should have just come inside and fucked you instead of blowing him."

"That might have freaked me out, having you jump me with no warning."

"Point taken, just tell me if things are going too fast."

"Okay."

"Now, how many times did you watch the video?"

"Just four times"

"That's all?"

"I did not want to be worn out when you got here, I was trying to pace myself."

"Good answer."

Nancy leaned over him and dragged the riding crop down the middle of his body, stopping when it rested against the tip of his half hard cock. He winced as water dripped off of her and onto his dick. She pushed his penis with the riding crop.

"You are getting close, would it help if I did this?" she said as he pressed the riding crop between her legs. She was standing inches from Rick's face, and he could clearly see the leather flap pressing against her clit. Nancy moaned as she ran the length of the riding crop against her swollen labia. She pressed the leather flap to Rick's lips briefly.

"Don't you want your cock to be there? I know I do," she said, looking back at his growing erection. Nancy leaned over and put down the riding crop. She picked up the flogger. The leather tendrils swished over Rick's face. She began to whip it against his chest. Rick winced slightly as the leather bit into his skin.

"In a few minutes you will thank me for this, I a guarantee It." she said as she began to hit him harder. Rick's skin began to turn red under his chest hair. Nancy slowed her pace, and after each stroke she dragged the flogger all the way down Rick's body until the leather was tangled around his throbbing erection. She dropped the flogger and straddled him.

Water dripped from her hair onto his chest, soothing his burning skin. She leaned forward, dragging her breasts over him. Her skin was still cool from her swim, and it gave Rick goose bumps. He could feel every detail of her tits as she rubbed against him. He felt every wrinkle in her swollen nipples. Nancy sat up, pressing the length of Rick's penis between her legs. Almost immediately his throbbing erection was drenched in her fluids. Rick drank in the sight of her breasts, and struggled against the handcuffs that keep his hands away from them.

Nancy leaned forward, and the cool evening air rushed over Rick's penis, sending a chill up his spine. She kept leaning forward until her breast was pressed against his mouth. Nancy grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled his head back.

"You like having my breast in your mouth?"

"Uh huh."

"Then say it!"

" I like having your breast in my mouth!"

"But not too much, I don't want you to come before I start fucking you."

"I, I, I think I am okay."

She pressed his against her other breast, and he repeated his performance. He sucked, licked and nibbled her breast until she pulled him away again.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes... oh yes."

Nancy reached down and held his cock in her hand. Slowly she moved back, enveloping him. When he was completely buried inside her she stopped and sat up. Slowly she rode up and down on him, and then leaned forward.

"This is called fucking you cowgirl," she whispered in his ear, "Do you like it?"

Rick could only moan in response. Nancy began to ride up and down on his swollen cock, pressing her tits against the inflamed skin on his chest. She could hear his breathing getting shallow and ragged.

"It's okay if you come, this is mostly about you... mostly."

The next time she engulfed him she heard him grunt and felt his dick jerk inside as an orgasm racked his body with pleasure. She reached over and released the handcuffs.

"Okay, now impress me." she said.

In a single motion he stood up, holding her against his body. In two steps he had her pinned between himself and one of the columns of the pergola. Over and over he thrust his cock into her. His powerful chest crushed her firm breasts. He grabbed her hair and held her still has he kissed her passionately. With his other hand he grabbed her ass.

The unexpected show of aggression surprised and thrilled her. She knew he was dry humping her, but it still felt fantastic. He stepped back, supporting her in his arms, ducking his head down to kiss her breasts as he continued thrusting his cock into her. The orgasm arrived unexpectedly. She pressed her lips against his neck to muffle a scream that might have frightened the neighbors. As her climax ended, he gently lowered her to the ground.

"Impressed?" he asked with some uncertainty in his voice.

"Fucking a yes, where you learn that?"

"It just seemed like the thing to do."

"You are learning quickly, now let's go inside."

Nancy led Rick back to the house, feeling his eyes on her ass the entire way. She bounded up the stairs and into her bedroom. Rick followed at her heels.

"I see you found the naughty drawer," she said with a smile.

"It was kind of hard to miss."

"Anything you have a question about, or would like me to demonstrate?" she asked seductively.

"I, I don't know."

"Well then, I will pick something."

Nancy reached into the drawer and picked up a leather spanker.

"Turn around and put your hands on the wall," she said, noticing the Rick's eyes were fixed on the toy.

He dutifully did as she said. Nancy swung her arm and the spanker slapped against Rick's backside with a loud clap. Rick winced, more from the sound than the actual impact.

"Too hard for you?" she teased.

"No, I'm fine," he replied.

Nancy took another swing, and again the leather slapped against Rick. His white skin was already turning red. She alternated left and right, top and bottom. When she felt she had covered every inch of flesh, she set the toy down.

"Are you sure there is nothing you would to ask about?"

Rick hesitated. Slowly he reached into the drawer and pulled out the strap on dildo.

"I don't need a demonstration, but I would like to hear the story behind this."

"Okay, that's fair. When my gay ex-husband and his lover were living here they decided they wanted a threesome with a transsexual. Neither one of them had much impulse control, and I was concerned they were going to bring home a prostitute. I convinced them that me wearing a strap on would give them a good idea what it would be like to be with a tyranny without the risk of getting busted by the vice squad."

"So you did it?"

"Yes, it was a bit of a disappointment for me. As much as I like watching men give blowjobs, watching them suck on a dildo did not do much for me. The passion just was not there."

"Is that all you did with it?"

"No, I fucked them with it too. That was kind of fun," she said with a sly grin.

Rick put the toy back in the drawer, and pulled out a set of metal spheres, slightly smaller than ping pong balls. He hefted them in his hand.

"Those are Ben Wah Balls, they are for me."

"Show me."

Nancy scooped them up in her hand, and then put her hand between her legs. One at a time she slipped them inside herself.

"When I move they rub against my G spot. It makes housework quite fun, especially laundry if the washer shakes a lot. To be honest, now is probably not the best time to use them. Between you and Brock, I'm a little weak down there"

Nancy removed the balls and set them aside. Rick continued to ask about the items in the drawer, and Nancy demonstrated or explained each toy. By the time she was done the sun had set.

"Do you need to go home?"

"No, I made plans to spend the night here, since you were not supposed to return until tomorrow."

"Well, since you made plans I guess you should stay. Maybe..."

Nancy was interrupted by Rick's cell phone. He picked it up and glanced at the screen, then set it down.

"What's up?" Nancy asked.

"Text from Courtenay."

"One of the other cheerleaders?"

"The head cheerleader," Rick sneered.

"You don't like her?"

"She can be a bit pushy."

"Aren't you going to read it?"

"It can wait."

Nancy grabbed the phone and looked at it.

"It says 911, go ahead and read it."

"You can read it," Rick replied.

"Need Ride, please help. Don't tell anyone." Nancy read from the screen, "we should go. You could be the knight that rushes in to save her."

"I'd rather stay here with you."

"We can both go, give me a second to throw something on. You should probably get dressed too."

Rick texted back to get her location. The reply intrigued him. She was at the police station.

Ten minutes later they were both dressed and in Rick's car, headed to pick up Courtenay.

"What does she look like?" Nancy asked.

"Exactly the way you expect a head cheerleader to look. She's tall, blonde, fit and has big tits," Rick replied nervously, unconvinced this was a good idea.

"Sounds yummy," Nancy said, "any idea how she ended up at central booking?"

"No."

"I think she wants you."

"Unlikely, she is usually pretty rude to me."

"You have a lot to learn about women," Nancy advised.

A few minutes later they arrived. Courtenay was standing on the sidewalk. She grimaced when she saw Rick had a passenger. Rick pulled up to the curb, stopped the car and got out.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers
12