Cheerleader Chronicle Ch. 04

Story Info
Rick takes Nancy home and gets another lesson.
3.6k words
4.5
95.8k
22

Part 4 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 09/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

Note – This story will make more sense if you read the other chapters first, but it can be read on its own.

They pulled into the driveway of Nancy's house. As soon as the car stopped Rick felt his seat reclining back. When it stopped, Nancy climbed on top of him with her head between his legs and her thighs resting on his shoulders. Her fingers deftly unzipped his shorts and pulled his erection out through the fly. The next thing he knew her lips were wrapped around his cock and her head was bobbing up and down.

Rick pulled her dress up her body and was rewarded with the sight of her naked pussy, she had not bothered to wear panties. He recalled what she said about 69 being almost like a threesome, and buried his face between her legs. Rick tried to focus on performing oral sex instead of receiving it. He knew she was more than talented enough to bring him to orgasm with her mouth. He wanted to fuck her again, not just come in her mouth.

After a few minutes Rick decided she wasn't going to make him come, that she was just taunting him. She would get him very close to climax, and then back off. He felt no such obligation, knowing full well that there was no limit to the number of time she could come. As he ran his tongue over her hot, wet flesh he also caressed her breasts through the leather dress. Even the thick leather could not subdue her erect nipples. They were easily discernible. It was when he managed to pinch them that she cried out.

"Oh yes, don't stop, don't stop, don't stop. Make me come, yes, right there" she screamed. She had stopped sucking on his dick. As her orgasm overwhelmed her she squirmed and moaned. When she was done, she unfastened his seatbelt and opened the door. They both tumbled out. Nancy stood and took Rick by the hand, dragging him into her house, his hard on still poking out of his shorts. He followed her up the stairs, gawking at her bare ass. Her dress was still hiked up over her hips from the foreplay in the car.

When they arrived in her bedroom she reached into the bottom drawer and tossed him a coil of rope.

"You are going to tie me up and fuck me in the ass, that's what I told her we were going to do," Nancy said.

"What? How?" Rick Stammered, his head swimming again. He began to think he was in way too deep.

"You were a boy scout, tying me up should be easy."

"No, the rest of it..."

"Fucking me in the ass? If you need me to demonstrate, I can get the strap on..." she said coyly.

"No, no, I can do it. It just seems so dirty."

"It can be, lucky for you the only thing that has gone down my throat in the last thirty six hours are vodka shots and hard cocks," she said, almost like she was bragging.

Rick realized that she was right. About twenty four hours earlier he was watching her on Skype as she got fucked by some guy with a big dick. She walked up to him and pulled his shorts to the floor. He stepped out of them. Nancy grabbed his cock and rolled a condom onto it.

"That should help you last a little longer," she said calmly. Then she stripped off her dress and stood in front of his in all her naked glory.

Rick picked up the rope and began to wrap it around her forearms. When he had covered about six inches on each arm he crossed them and lashed them together. Nancy looked perplexed. Rick figured she had been tied up before, but maybe not the way he was doing it. He decided not to ask her advice. Instead he pushed her down so that she was kneeling. Rick looped the end of the rope over the robe hook on the bathroom door, forcing her to lean slightly forward. He wound the remaining rope around her legs from her ankles to halfway to her knees. When he was done he reached into the drawer and picked up the flogger. He started by swinging it sideways so that the strips of leather struck her breasts. With each impact she mewed softly. The sight of her full, firm breasts aroused him even more. Rick tied her shoulder length brown hair into a single braid that ran down the center of her back.

He stood in front of her, raising the rope with one hand, forcing her to sit upright. With the other hand he swung the flogger up and down, whipping the leather into her cleavage. She stared at him with animal lust in her eyes. All he could hear was her breathing through clenched teeth and the sound of the flogger on her skin.

Rick released the rope and pushed the door shut, pulling the rope forward. She was off balance, leaning forward and hanging from the rope. He stepped behind her. He was briefly surprised to see she had slipped a small dildo into her ass. He was not sure when she had done it, probably when she tossed the rope at him. It certainly was there when they were in the car. He swung the flogger with an overhead stoke, striking her ass over and over until her skin had a slightly pink color. He dropped the flogger.

"I'm going to fuck you in the ass, "he said, his voice unsteady.

"Are you asking or telling?" she hissed back at him.

"I'm going to ram my cock into your tight little ass!" he shouted back at her.

"Please, please do. I want your cock so much right now," she begged.

Rick got on his knees behind her. He withdrew the toy and tossed it aside. He put one hand on her back to steady himself, and picked up a bottle of lube with the other hand. It suddenly seemed like an out of body experience. He could not believe what was happening. He saw the lube splashing on her ass and on his cock. He watched as his hand guided his cock between the cheeks of her ass. He heard her scream his name as he plunged into her. Rick put both his hands on her ass, pressing her cheeks together. Everything seemed to be in slow motion. His cock penetrating her. The way her tits bounced back and forth as he thrust into her. She felt hot and tight and oh so good. His hands on her ass had the effect of wrapping her cheeks around the shaft of his cock. He wondered where he learned to do all this. Was it from watching porn? Was he somehow channeling her desire? Or was it what she said, that he was a natural at it.

He became aware of the sound of her voice again. She was having an orgasm. The thought of her coming drove him over the edge. He felt his cock jerk inside her, flooding the condom. Her moans of pleasure continued, and he kept thrusting as long as he heard them. When her cries became a soft whimper he slowly withdrew from her. She collapsed, first falling on her side, then rolling onto her back. The sight of her breasts rising and falling as she gasped for breath was something he could not look away from. The rope wound around her tits and continued down to her knees.

Rick discarded the condom and straddled her waist, rubbing his wet cock between her breasts. She smiled up at him. When his erection was completely gone he leaned down and kissed her on the lips.

"That," she panted, "was incredible. Are you sure you were a virgin yesterday?"

"Yea, yea, I really was. It's amazing what a good teacher can do."

"I wish I could see it," she said, her eyes getting a little unfocused.

"See what? "He asked.

"See you fuck Courtney's brains out. She wants you. The second I told her you were not gay and you were fucking me she had instant nipple hard on."

"Really?" Rick asked.

"Yea, really." she said with a grin.

"I find that hard to believe."

"It's the hard part that she wants," Nancy chucked.

"I'm sure she has better offers than me."

"If you keep that attitude she certainly will have. I'm telling you she wants you to fuck her brains out. Don't ask her out, tell her she is going out with you, and tell her exactly what you want her to wear. She wants someone to boss her around, even if she does not know it yet."

"And if she doesn't?" Rick asked.

"Then tell her 'No soup for you' and take her ass home. Give her a few days to think about it, then give her another chance."

"I'm not sure if I can do that"

"You did not seem to have any trouble telling me you were going to fuck my ass, just take that same attitude with her."

"You liked that?"

"Yea, it was fucking hot."

Rick ran his fingers through Nancy's hair, untying the braid.

"Why are you doing this?" he asked.

"Doing what? Fucking you?"

"Yea, that," he replied.

"Because you are a hot young stud, isn't that what MILFs like me are supposed to want?" Nancy said.

"Oh," Rick replied.

"And because I can trust you. I don't think you will do anything to hurt me."

"Of course not, who would?" Rick asked.

"When you get a little older you will find out the world is a complicated place. Not everyone is who they appear to be," Nancy said remorsefully.

"You mean the drama gets worse after high school?"

"By an order of magnitude," Nancy replied, "Fuck, why am I telling you this. Don't worry about that now; this summer is going to be all about fucking fun. And I mean that quite literally."

"I want to be here for you..." Rick said softly.

"Rick, all you need to be here for is sex. I will handle the rest on my own," Nancy said sternly.

"Should I go home now?" Rick asked.

"No," she said," I'd like it if you stayed. I did not mean to snap at you. I don't want things to get complicated between us. You can sleep in my bed with me, or that seems weird you can stay in the guest room."

"I want to stay with you," Rick replied.

"Why don't we get cleaned up and go to bed. For sleep. No more hanky panky until morning."

"Okay."

Rick untied her and watched as Nancy coiled up the rope and put it away, along with almost all the other toys. She picked up the dildo and walked over to the sink. Rick smiled as he watched her wash it as casually as if she were doing dishes. She dried it and put in the bottom drawer with the rest of the toys.

She took his hand and led him into the bathroom. They both stepped into the shower. It was a bit cramped, but she found a way to lather him up and rinse him off. Rick did the same to her. Despite his best effort to make it all about being clean, his erection began to grow as he ran his hands over her body.

"Not till morning," she reminded him.

"Sorry."

"Don't be, I take it as a compliment."

When he rinsed the lather off Nancy's body, he noticed her nipples were paying him a compliment as well. Once out of the shower and dry, Rick began to hunt around for something to sleep in.

"Don't bother putting anything on," Nancy said, "You are just going to have to take it off in a few hours."

Rick climbed into her bed. It felt a little strange to share a bed with someone. Nancy moved up alongside him. Her skin was soft and warm. She put her head on his chest.

"Good night Rick," she said softly.

"Good Night Nancy," he replied.

Rick woke to sunlight streaming in through the window. It was the same window had looked through and seen Nancy masturbating. Now she was wrapped around him like a vine. She took a deep breath and began to stir, pulling herself tight against him. Rick could feel her erect nipples complimenting him again.

"Good morning," she whispered.

"Good morning Nancy," he replied.

"I hope I did not freak you out last night, it's been a long time since someone spent the night here. It's usually just wham, bam thank you ma'am."

"No, I'm not freaked out."

"Well, from now on I will stick to my promise of just sex, sex and more sex. You ready for another lesson?"

"Of course."

"Something kinky, or something more vanilla?"

"A little kinky would be okay, but no toys."

"Hmm, no toys. Do you know what a cream pie is?"

"I've seen some porn like that."

"Want to try it?"

"I'm not sure I understand what you want?"

"I want you to go down on me after you come inside me. Too kinky?"

Rick wondered where if this was related to her husband being gay. She certainly seemed to like gay stuff. It has turned her on when he jacked off and came on himself, now she wanted him to taste his own cum. He glanced over at her, she had propped herself up on one elbow, and was tugging on one of her swollen nipples.

"It would really turn me on if you did that," she said.

"Okay, "Rick replied. It was impossible for him to say no to her.

Nancy squealed and climbed on top of Rick. She leaned down and kissed him on the lips. Ricked wedged his hands between their bodies and began to caress her breasts.

"How about I show you how happy you have made me?" she asked as she began to kiss him on the cheeks and neck.

Rick groaned as she moved down to his chest. Her tongue sought out his nipples and began to probe them. Soon his swollen cock was trapped between her firm breasts. She seemed to be touching his entire six foot frame at once. One of her hands ran through the hair on his head, the other the hair on his chest. Her lips seemed to be everywhere, and her legs were wrapped around his. Rick thrust his hips forward, sliding his dick between her sweat soaked tits.

"Is it still a cream pie if it is on your tits?" Rick asked through clenched teeth.

"No, it is not. Is this too much?" she asked.

"It is about to be," Rick answered.

Nancy moved off him. Now she was on her hands and knees, perpendicular to Rick's body. She wrapped one hand around his erection and pointed it towards the ceiling.

"Is this okay?"

"Yes, it feels good, but not too good."

Rick watched as Nancy slowly began to stroke her hand up and down the shaft of his cock. She lowered her head until her lips were a fraction of an inch for the head of his dick. He could feel her warm breath.

"Still okay?" she asked

"Uh-huh."

Nancy extended her tongue until the tip pressed against him. She knew that last time she had done this it has brought the encounter to a messy ending. She cupped a hand around his balls, feeling for him to tense up as he got close to orgasm. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Rick watching her intently. She pressed her lips against him. Slowly she lowered her head. Her mouth stretched around Rick's throbbing erection. Nancy stopped with her mouth full of Rick's cock. She could feel the tension building in his body. She moved her hand to the base of his cock and squeezed tightly. Then she slowly raised her head.

"Too much?" she inquired.

"Very close,' Rick replied.

"Then I guess it's your turn," Nancy said has she rolled onto her back and raised her legs in the air. Rick quickly positioned himself between her thighs. He put his hand on his cock and guided it up against her pussy.

"Don't worry about making me come with your dick," Nancy moaned, "I want to come on your face when you go down on me."

Rick felt a sense of relief. She had brought him very close to orgasm twice already; he was not sure how long he would be able to hold out. He removed his hand and pushed his erection inside her. Against his better judgment he watched the shaft of his penis slide between her swollen wet labia. When it was completely inside her he shifted his gaze to her face. The look in her eyes was just as much of a turn on as the rest of her body.

"Right there, keep it right there. I want you deep inside me," she moaned.

Rick closed his eyes, trying to reduce his level of arousal.

"Cheater," Nancy giggled, "open your eyes and look at me while you fuck me."

Slowly Rick lifted his eyelids. At the same time he shifted his gaze to her body. He began to move his hips back and forth just a bit. Each time he did her breasts jiggled, which only moved him closer to climax.

"I'm ready Rick I'm ready for you to come inside me. I want to feel that nice hard cock of yours fill me up," she moaned.

Rick continued with his short strokes, but made them harder, slamming his cock deep into her pussy. Her breasts jumped with each thrust. Rick felt the pressure building. He made one final thrust, the held himself tight against her. He felt the muscles of her pussy tighten around him, and then his orgasm flooded into her. She squealed with delight as thick streams of hot liquid poured into her. She reached up and grabbed him, pulling his lips against hers. She filled his mouth with her tongue. Finally she released him.

"You still want to do this?"

"Of course."

"Some guys lose interest after they get off. I'm glad you are not like that."

"You are going to have to beg me to stop," Rick said as he began to leave a trail of kisses down her body.

Rick soon had his head between her legs. He ran his tongue all over her labia, and then circled her clit. He wrapped his arms around her thighs, pressing his fingers into her skin just above her clit. She moaned in response. He brushed his upper lip against her clit and stroked the length of her pussy with his tongue. Over and over he lapped her hot, wet flesh with his tongue. He could feel her getting hotter and wetter. Her moans grew louder and she began to thrust her hips against him. He noticed a change in the way she tasted. Rick was not sure if that was because she was climaxing, or if it was the cream pie. He did not care. He wanted to make Nancy come so hard she would not be able to stand it.

"Yes, yes yes," she cried, "Don't stop. I'm coming, don't stop, I'm coming."

She bucked even harder as he words became unintelligible. Her movements slowed and her moans became soft mewing. Finally she whispered for him to stop.

Rick crawled up the bed and lay beside her. She rolled onto her side and kissed him on the mouth.

"That's a cream pie alright. I hope you liked it, because I am going to want more of that."

"I just wish I had lasted a little longer," Rick replied.

"I'm not complaining," Nancy answered.

After a few moments Nancy sat up.

"Let's go jump in the pool."

"Like this?" Rick asked.

"Why not, "she answered, hopping out of bed and heading for the door.

Rick chased her down the stair and across the back yard. Soon they were both treading water in the middle of the pool.

"I'm guessing they are expecting you to return to your house soon." Nancy said.

"Yea, they are."

"Well, my Ex-inlaws are bringing Jake back this afternoon, so I suppose I should make myself presentable."

"That's who watches him when you are busy?"

"Sometimes. I have to say I have the best ex-in laws ever. They were as shocked as I was when their son decided on a lifestyle that did not include their grandchild. I think they like me more than they like Jacque."

"That's a little strange"

"You have no idea... but there is no need to revisit that part of my life. Let's just say it was a train wreck."

"Okay, "Rick replied, "any more lessons this week?"

"Probably, but first a homework assignment. You need to call Courtenay and set up a date. If you get a passing grade on that assignment we work on some other lessons."

"Okay," Rick said, swimming over to the side of the pool.

As Rick left Nancy's house and headed home, he thought about what Nancy had said the previous night. He wondered if he was really just a toy to her. More than once she had seemed on the brink of wanting more. Rick again wondered if he was in over his head. Less than twenty four hours ago he was a virgin, and now she was talking about threesomes with him. He looked in the rear view mirror at Nancy waving to him. It was a chance he was willing to take.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers