Cheerleader Chronicle Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

Courtenay broke the kiss with Rick to scream. A climax like she had never felt before was surging through her body. She was glad to be restrained, if not she would be flailing about. As the waves of pleasure slowly ebbed Rick withdrew from her.

"Did. did.did you come?" She gasped.

"No, I'm saving myself."

"For what?" she asked.

"You will find out soon enough. Think you have another one in you?"

"Maybe, you are the only man that has made me come twice."

"Twice, already?"Rick replied, sounding somewhat surprised.

"No, the night after the movie. I thought of you and fingered myself till I came. Then I found your little present. It would have been rude not to use it, and I thought of you again," she answered.

"Well, that sounds like a challenge."

Rick reached and picked up the flogger. He dangled the strands of the flogger over her breasts, and then gently began to strike her with it. She gasped in response.

"Harder," she whispered.

"I don't want to hurt you," he taunted in reply.

"Harder!" she yelled.

Rick swung the flogger quickly and the sound of leather on flesh filled his ears.

"That's it, that's it, don't stop!"

Her breasts began to turn red as a result of the repeated blows. When he had covered every inch of her ample tits he dropped the flogger to the floor. He began to lash her again, this time with his tongue. The feeling of her warm flesh against his lips drove him mad with desire. He buried his face in her cleavage.

The flogger had made her breasts extraordinarily sensitive, and Rick's lips were driving her wild. She watched as he moved closer and closer to her dark pink nipples. His fingertips brushed against her other breast. His lips closed around one swollen nipple and his fingers pinched the other. Courtenay watched with great anticipation as Rick made a trail of kisses starting between her breasts and slowly working his way down her body. Soon his head was buried between her legs. She felt his tongue tracing the outline of her pussy, the circling around her clit. A breeze cooled her tingling breasts and stiffened her nipples even more. She felt his fingers slip inside her and she knew he was well on his way making her come again. She felt a gentle pressure against her ass, and the familiar sensation of a vibrator. Overwhelmed by pleasure, she was unable to form the words to object as Rick slipped the toy into her ass.

Rick lapped at Courtenay's silky soft skin. It felt like his tongue was melting into her warm wet flesh. Her admission that she had fantasized about him not once, but twice thrilled him. That she had climaxed both times turned him on even more. He was determined to beat is fantasy alter ego. He plunged his fingers into her, focusing his mouth on her clit. Her skirt was a blessing and a curse. It blocked the view of her fantastic breasts. It also forced him to focus on the space between her legs. He had been joking when said he would have been willing to take on the task of her bikini wax. Now with his face against her smooth, hairless skin he wondered what it would be like. Her pussy began to contract around his fingers. He lapped her clit a few more time and then she cried out. A gush of wetness confirmed her second orgasm of the night. She moaned as he withdrew the toy from her.

"Kiss me," Courtenay insisted

"Really?" Rick asked, surprised by her request.

"I kissed you after you came in my mouth, it's only right you do the same."

Rick crawled up her body, planting kisses all the way. He took each of her nipples in his mouth before finally pressing his lips to hers. As before, she thrust her tongue into his mouth, and he reciprocated.

"That's not so bad," she said.

""It's not bad at all, it's brilliant," he replied.

"What other terrible things are you going to do to me?" she asked.

Courtenay watched and Rick kneeled between her legs again. She felt his cock probing her pussy.

"That's not terrible, I like that." she said coyly

"I know," he replied.

She felt his cock slide down the length of her cunt, and keep going. He gently pressed against her ass. Already stretched out by the toy, she relaxed as he penetrated her in an entirely new way. This was something she had not even fantasized about. His cock felt much wider than it had in her mouth or her pussy. She enjoyed the feeling of fullness. Courtenay realized Rick was looking right at her. Earlier he had divided his gaze between her face, her tits and her pussy. Now he stare did not waiver. She squeezed her buttocks together, tight against the shaft of his penis.

"Is this how you want to come?" she asked quietly

He nodded in response.

"If you had asked to do this, I would have said no. I'm glad you caught me in a moment of weakness. Your cock feels fantastic," she groaned.

Rick just smiled. He was clearly enjoying himself.

"I wish I could play with my tits for you. You would like that, wouldn't you?" she asked, already knowing the answer.

Rick nodded again. He pressed on of his hands against the bottom of her breast, pushing it towards her face. She ducked her head down and flicked her tongue against her own nipple. A chill ran down her spine.

"Clever girl," Rick whispered.

The sight of her licking her own breast combined with her tight ass was almost too much. He slowed down, savoring the sight in front of him. She returned his stare, pulling her lips always from her tit. Rick put one hand between her legs.

"Don't," she requested, "just fuck me."

Rick let go of her breast, putting both his hands on her thighs. He slowly thrust his hips back and forth.

""You're close, aren't you?" she asked, staring at him intently.

Rick nodded in response.

"I want to see your face when you come," she whispered breathlessly. She smiled at him and squeezed him tightly with her ass.

"Your cock feels so good. I've never let a guy do this, you are my first," she said, her voice dripping with sensuality," I bet you have done this before. I bet your girlfriend lets you do this to her."

Rick bit his lip. Courtenay talking dirty was unexpected and very arousing.

"I bet she is fucking hot in bed. Maybe next time she can join us, I'd love to watch you fuck her brains out," she said quietly.

Rick nodded again. He was trying to last just a little longer, but hearing her voice was not helping. He closed his eyes, thinking that maybe it would help if he did not see her. She apparently had no intention of helping him last.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she screamed, "I want to feel you come inside me!"

Her filthy talk pushed him over the edge, and his orgasm surged through his body. He pushed his cock all the way into her has he emptied his load. When his penis finally stopped jerking he slowly pulled out. He pulled off the condom and tossed it aside.

"So now what?"She asked.

"Now this," Rick replied, tugging on of the ropes. The knot fell apart, freeing her arm. In less than a minute her remaining arm was free, and he had started to unwind the bindings on her legs. It took less time than she expected, and in less than five minutes she was completely free.

"There's a shower inside if you want to clean up, the house is not locked," he told her.

"Will you join me?"She inquired.

"I will if you ask nicely." Rick answered.

"Would you please join me in the shower?" she asked.

Courtenay followed Rick into the house, shedding her remaining clothes. The shower was what she expected, a large claw foot tub with a curtain hanging around it. Rick adjusted the water and held the curtain open for her.

"After you, "he said, sweeping hand towards the running water. Courtenay seized the bar of soap and began to lather up Rick's body. Even at practice he had always worn his loose fitting outfit, so this was her first opportunity to see his body. It was spectacular. She lathered up his chest and shoulders, probing his muscles with her fingertips. She pressed her body against his, spreading the later all over both of them. Rick took the soap from her and began to lather her back. Hot, soothing water from the shower cascaded over them. Her breasts still stung slightly from the flogger, but she did not mind. Rick's hands gently caressed her back, covering her with lather from her shoulders to her ass.

"Thirty eight blowjoys, eh," Rick said with a grin, "I guess you have been at this for a while."

"Actually, no. I didn't start having sex until I turned 18 last fall. "

"You certainly made up for lost time."

"I still am, "she replied, stroking his partial erection.

"So how many times have you had sex?"

"Just four, well five now. Until tonight nobody was worth repeating. What about you, are you making up for lost time?" Rick asked

"I guess so," she replied.

"Think you can make up some more tonight?" she said with a smile.

"Yes, yes I can." Rick answered cheerfully.

She twirled about, rinsing the lather off, and then stepped back. The full force of the shower hit Rick, and soon he was clean as well. After she dried off Courtenay started to wrap the towel around her body, but the stopped. She handed the towel to Rick.

"I don't think I will need that anymore," she giggled.

Rick hung both the towels on the rack and led her out of the room. The walked into the living room, which was only lit by the full moon shining in through the windows.

"Is that what I think it is?" Courtenay asked, pointing at the floor.

"Yes, a real bearskin rug." he answered.

Courtenay bent over and rubbed her hand against it.

"It's so soft. Lay down on it, I want to give you a back rub." she said

"That's an offer I can't refuse," Rick replied, dropping to his knees and then stretching out on the rug.

He felt Courtenay straddled his thighs. The moment she touched him his erection began to grow. He raised his hips slightly and allowed it to straighten. She put her hands on his ass. Her thumbs rested between his cheeks and her fingertips pressed into his flesh. She pushed her thumbs down so they pointed towards the floor and she kneaded his ass with her hands.

Slowly she began to work her way up his body. Her thumbs dug into the muscle along his spine and her fingers pressed into his back. Soon she was sitting on the small of his back massaging his shoulders. He could feel the wet heat from between her legs.

She scooted back and pressed her hips into his thighs. Rick felt Courtenay's breasts brush against his ass, then gradually slide up his back until they were pressed against his head. He moaned with pleasure. That seemed to encourage her, and she continued to rub her tits against him. Sometimes he felt only her swollen nipples against his skin. Other times she pressed her full breast against him.

"Tell me about your girlfriend," she whispered in his ear.

"She's not my girlfriend."

"But you are fucking her, right?" Courtenay inquired.

"Yes. That's all she wants. She said he likes to date men her own age. She just wants me for sex because I can get it up more than once," Rick answered.

"I can see why. I bet she's pretty good. Do you wish she was here?" Courtenay asked.

"Yes, having both of you here would be amazing," Rick replied.

"I was thinking instead of me, but I like your idea more. Tell me what she looks like naked." she said.

"She had smooth skin. She's not tan like you, her skin is much lighter. She's in really good shape." Rick replied.

"Does she have nice breasts?" Courtenay asked.

"Her tits are fantastic. They are not as firm as yours, but are about the same size. Her nipples are smaller and darker. I would love to be squeezed between the two of you."

"Is...Is..., Courtenay asked, seems to gasp as she talked, "she shaved?"

"Mostly, not all the way like you. She has a small strip right above her pussy," Rick replied.

"Say pussy again,' she demanded.

"Pussy," Rick responded.

Rick heard Courtenay let out a long sigh.

"Are you playing with yourself?" he asked.

"Yea, I wanted to see if I could come while thinking of sharing you with another woman," she replied slightly out of breath.

"And?"

"I can," she answered proudly.

"You want to get an idea what it is like?" Rick inquired.

"How?" she responded.

"I want you to 69 me, it's kind of like a threesome. Imagine you are giving one guy a blowjob while the other goes down on you. Or if you brought that toy with you I can fuck you with it while you suck on my cock."

"Don't move." she said sternly, and she sprinted out of the room.

She returned less than a minute later with her purse. She reached in and produced the vibrator, handing it to Rick.

"Start with your mouth. I will pinch your leg when I want you to start fucking me, "she said as she straddled him.

She looked back at him," If you can keep from coming in my mouth, I'm going to ride you while you watch me play with my tits."

Rick felt her breasts press against him and her mouth engulf his throbbing erection. Her filthy talk had given him a full erection. She made loud slurping sounds as she slid her lips up and down his cock. He put both his hands on her ass and pressed his mouth against her sex.

It had probably been a few minutes when she pinched him, but to Rick it seemed like seconds. He picked up the toy slid it into her pussy. She moaned with pleasure as he slowly moved the toy back and forth. He began unconsciously thrusting his penis past her lips. She stopped moving, letting Rick fuck her mouth. He strained to keep from climaxing. Her offer of being on top was too good to let pass.

Abruptly she sat up, "I want a real cock, and I want it now."

She pivoted around, seizing his cock. Rick handed her a condom, and she set it on the tip of his cock. The she bent over and unrolled with her mouth. Courtenay slid her lips off his cock and guided it between her legs. Just as she promised, she began to ride him. She grasped her breasts, tweaking her nipples and moaning loudly. Rick lay still, enjoying the experience. Courtney put her hands behind her, leaning back so Rick could see the way her sex wrapped around his cock. She rocked her hips back and forth, driving him in and out of her. She lunged forward, pressing her tits against his chest, pinning his wrists with her hands.

"Now fuck me, fuck me till we both come!" she yelled.

Rick began thrusting his hips against her hard and fast. The sound of their flesh slapping together filled the air. With each thrust he filled her completely.

"Don't stop, don't stop, harder, harder harder harder, "she pleaded.

Rick did everything he could to accommodate her, planting his feet and lifting his thighs off the floor. He swore her nipples were so stiff they were piercing skin. Suddenly Courtenay pressed her lips to his. Her kiss was intoxicating, and it triggered his orgasm. His penis jerked and spasm until he was completely drained.

Courtenay lay down next to him, running her fingers through the hair on his chest.

"Think you caught up? "She asked.

"You tell me," Rick replied.

"Nope, I pulled ahead at the last minute. I think it was the kiss that set me off," she bragged.

"I know it was the kiss that did it for me." Rick said.

"I had no idea you were in such good shape. If I knew this was under your outfit, I might have fucked you even if I did think you were gay."

"But then we would not have been besties, "he replied with a smile.

"And I would have missed out on my first grudge fuck."

"It started out that way, but that's not how it ended up," Rick replied, sounding sincere.

"Are you going to fuck the rest of them now?" Courtenay asked.

"You think I can?" he replied.

"With this body, yes. Well, not Helga, she really is gay. But I heard her girlfriend is bi, so maybe it could turn into a threesome."

"Did she tell you?' Rick said.

"No, I walked in on them once in the dressing room before practice. They acted like they did not hear me, but I think they knew I was there. I think they liked it. If you do end up with them, I want to watch." Courtenay giggled.

"I had no idea you were this twisted." Rick said.

"You have been full of surprises as well, three of them to be exact. I can't believe I had four orgasms in one night. Everyone is going to be jealous."

"You can't tell anyone about this, remember the whole sworn to secrecy thing?" Rick reminded her.

"There's no way I can keep this a secret! Hmm, could I tell just one person?" she begged.

"Who?" said Rick?

"Lynn," she said.

"Are you kidding me, the honor role student?"

"She has her own secrets."

"What do you mean?" Rick asked.

"You will have to ask her yourself," Courtenay answered.

"Okay, you can tell her. But you have to admit to her you are a cum guzzling slut that takes it in the ass and licks her own tits."

"To Lynn, that is pretty much bragging. I'm okay with it."

"Deal," Rick said.

"There is one thing you should know if you plan on bedding the rest of the cheerleaders. Stick to the ones that are 18. If you get caught with someone underage they will lock you up and throw away the key."

"Really?" Rick asked.

"That's one of the reason I didn't get laid until I turned 18. As soon as guys found out I was a minor, they would have nothing to do with me. If you had anything resembling a social life you would know that."

"What about the guys that were not 18?"

"They just did not turn me on the way older guys did, I'm just weird that way," she replied.

"And a lot of other ways. Now get dressed, it's time to go home, " Rick said.

Rick dressed quickly and watched Courtenay as she put her clothes on. He gathered up the blindfold and restratints.

"We won't be needing these for the drive home," he said.

Soon they were both in the car and Rick was pulling away from the cabin. He looked at Courtenay and smiled. It was going to be a wonderful summer.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers
12