Cheerleader Chronicle Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

"Can I use these?' he asked, keeping the crop concealed in the middle of the ties.

"Yes," Alexis answered.

Rick quickly knotted a tie around each ankle and wrist, and tying the other end to the headboard and footboard of the bed. He stretched her arms and legs tight, and the ties bit into her skin. Rick picked up the trimmer and again and began his work. He straddled her and squeezed her thighs between his knees. He pinned her hip down with his free hand. She giggled and squirmed again when the trimmer touched her skin, but not enough to stop Rick. In a matter of moments her thick bush had been reduced to a patch of stubble. Rick brushed it away with the hand towel, then set down the trimmer and picked up the shaving gel. He briefly thought of just spreading the wetness flowing out of her pussy all over her skin but decided not to. He thoroughly smeared the gel into her skin before picking up the razor.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Yes," she replied, biting her lower lip.

Rick swiped the razor across her Mons. She squirmed just a bit. He lifted his hand from her hip and placed it between her legs. He slipped two fingers between her lips and into her wet, hot vagina. Alexis moaned in response. Rick swiped the razor across her skin again, this time there was no squirming and no giggling. He continued to slide his fingers in and out of her as he carefully shaved the rest of her pussy. There was barely enough room for the razor and his other hand as he shaved right to the edge of her pussy. Finally he dipped the washcloth in the water and wiped away the last traces of the gel. Rick stopped touching her.

Rick glanced at the clock, "How much time before someone else gets home?"

"Hours, the first one home will be my husband Raymond."

"And he is okay with this?"

"He knows I am a dirty little slut that can't keep her legs together," she replied.

"You are a bad girl," Rick said, suddenly feeling inspired. He picked up the riding crop and set it between her breasts.

"I am. Are you going to punish me?" she asked breathlessly.

"Yes, but first this," Rick said leaning forward and blindfolding her with the last necktie.

Rick picked up the riding crop and traced a figure eight around her breasts.

"You know how close I was to covering your tits with cum?" Rick asked.

"I wanted you to, but I want it inside me more," Alexis moaned, "So you like my tits."

"I do," Rick replied.

"Then I will have to find something to compensate you for," Alexis suggested

"I sure hope so."

Rick tapped the leather tip on her nipple, eliciting a moan. He pressed the tip of the riding crop along the outside curve of her breast, making a dent in the soft flesh. He raised the riding crop, and then swung it quickly back and forth. It made a whooshing sound. Alexis's head turned left and right following the sound.

The lack of sensation was torture. Alexis craved Rick's cock. She wanted it buried between her legs. Now he had deprived her of even seeing it. The sound of the riding crop was taunting her. She wondered if Rick was bold enough to hit her with it.

"How are you going to punish this bad, bad girl? Are you going to whip me?"

She heard the whooshing sound again, followed by its sting on her breast. A bolt of pleasure shot through her body. She bit her lip. She wanted to beg for another lashing, but she did not want to scare Rick off.

"You want my cock?" Rick asked, taunting her.

"Yes please. I do."

"I'm not sure you deserve it," he replied harshly.

"Please, please, I need it. I need you to make me cum."

"I almost did." Rick pressed the riding crop to her lips, "Right here. And you denied me. Maybe I should just jack off and come on your lips, then leave you here until Raymond gets home."

Rick took a breath. He was on the edge in many ways. He knew he was seconds from an orgasm. It felt like the second his penis touched Alexis he would explode. He was also on the edge of his experience. Role play and domination were still new to him. He was afraid everything was about to come crashing down around him. He lifted the riding crop from her lips.

"Please, please don't. I'm sorry I was selfish. I should have realized it was wrong to tempt you like that. Please forgive me. Please give me your cock," Alexis begged.

Someone had trained Rick well, Alexis thought. Probably Nancy, but whoever it was had done a very good job. Her whole body ached for his throbbing erection. Her original plan had been to fuck Rick and give her husband sloppy seconds. That is why she had told Rick not to cum on her tits or in her mouth. She wanted to be as wet as possible when Raymond arrived home. She feared she had overplayed her hand. She had no doubt that Raymond would bring her to climax, but she wanted to have an orgasm with this young stud inside her. She had lost control. There was no safe word to get her out. It was both terrifying and arousing. Rick had moved and was not touching her at all now. She felt the riding crop again, pressing down just above her clit. The muscles in her belly clenched in a most wonderful way.

Rick crouched between Alexis legs, his face inches from her pussy. When he touched her with the riding crop her lips quivered. He had never seen a woman so ready to be fucked. He extended his tongue and licked her labia. Alexis jumped at his touch. She was literally dripping wet with desire. Rick traced his tongue along her hot wet flesh. She thrust her hips toward him as much as her restraints would allow. He probed between her lips with the tip of his tongue. She moaned loudly in response. He did it again, and she moaned again. Rick slid his hand along the surface of the mattress until his fingers slid under her ass. He raised his pointer finger and slipped it inside Alexis. Her body convulsed as he penetrated her. Rick crooked his middle finger, pressing his knuckle against her ass. She convulsed again. He could hear her breathing become rapid and shallow. Rick swirled his tongue around her clit as he finger fucked her.

If she bit her lip any harder she would draw blood. Alexis felt her whole body on the edge of climax. Every inch of her skin cried out to be touched, and all she could feel were two fingers and Rick's tongue. She could hear her heart pounding. Deprived of her sight, she reveled in every smell, every sound and every touch. She balanced on the precipice of an orgasm, but was still nagged by the fear that she would not feel Rick's cock stretch her pussy open. She wanted to feel his hot cum flood into her. Her ears heard the riding crop whooshing back and forth.

"Whip this bad girl, please whip me, I have been so bad. Whip this dirty little slut," she begged.

She was genuinely begging. She wanted to feel the sting of the riding crop. She wanted to feel dominated. She knew the pain would push her over the edge. The impact of the riding crop on the side of her breast sparked an explosive orgasm that consumed her. She writhed about, tugging on the restraints, oblivious to the neckties biting into her skin. She plunged into a sea of euphoria and did not come up for a breath of reality for a long time. The first thing she noticed was that her arms and legs were no longer pulled tight by her restraints. She was still tied up, but there was a bit of slack now. The second thing she noticed was Rick's lips on hers. He was kissing her gently. Finally she noticed Rick's weight on her body. Her breasts were flattened against his chest. His belly pressed against her sex.

Rick stopped kissing Alexis on the lips and started on a trail down to her body. First he kissed her cheeks, and then he nibbled on her ears. His lips followed a path down her jaw, along her neck and then between her breasts. While he took one of her nipples in his mouth, he rolled the other between his fingers. Rick moved his mouth to her other breast and repeated the process, running his tongue in circles around her swollen nipple.

"Please, please, I want you inside me," Alexis begged, her voice clearly desperate.

Rick had one last trick. He picked up the condom he always carried with him, it was still in the wrapper, which is all he needed. He squeezed it in his hand, and the foil wrapper made its distinctive crinkle sound.

"No!" cried Alexis, "no condom. I want to feel you. I want you to fill me, please, please please." She was on the verge of tears. She was so close to what she wanted. Too close to be denied.

Rick pressed the head of his cock against the lips of her vagina. With one powerful thrust he buried himself completely inside her. She immediately clamped down on him and cried out. Rick began deep, powerful thrusts. He knew he would not last long. He wished he had the numbing condom on his dick, but it would have been cruel to deny Alexis her wish. He had been inside her less than two minutes when he exploded. Rick held his cock as deep inside her as he could as his cum pumped into Alexis. He continued with short thrusts, keeping his cock sheathed inside her.

She wasn't sure if it was a continuation of her earlier orgasm or a new one, but the moment Rick's cock filled her aching vagina Alexis felt herself tumble head over heels into climax. The muscles in her body that surrounded Rick's erection contracted and clenched spasmodically in the most pleasurable ways possible. Cumming this quickly was not unprecedented, but it was unusual. Rick's tortuous control of the foreplay was the most likely cause. The fulfillment of her fantasy was the straw that broke the camel's back. She felt like she was floating on a cloud as Rick's hot cum filled her up.

"Don't stop," she moaned, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

Rick kept pounding into her until her words became incoherent. He pulled out of her and stood by the bed. Rick reached down to remove the necktie covering her eyes.

"Leave it on," she moaned, "that was fantastic. I want you to leave me just like this. Can you do me a favor after you get dressed?"

"Of course." Rick answered.

"When you are ready to leave, please bring me my phone."

Rick quickly dressed and retrieved her phone.

"Hit the voice command button and set it next to me. If you ever need some more compensation, let me know," she said.

"Oh, believe me, I will", Rick replied.

"Lock the front door when you leave"

As Rick left the room he heard Alexis's voice.

"Send message to Raymond and Paul, I am tied up, blindfolded and well fucked. First one here gets sloppy seconds. Second one here only gets to watch."

Rick turned to look back through the doorway at the mention of a second man's name. Raymond was the husband, but who was Paul? He shrugged it off. It didn't really matter. He had received way more than he had expected today, and some man getting his leftovers didn't trouble him like it would have before. He retraced his steps to the front door, locked it behind him, and headed home.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers
12