Cheerleader Chronicle Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

It was five in the morning when she woke up in a panic. She was lying naked on her bed with vibrator between her knees. Lynn could not imagine what she would have done if someone had walked into her room. When she picked up the toy Lynn wondered how she should reward Rick for his invention. In a flash she has an answer.

Picking up her phone Lynn quickly navigated the menus until she arrived at 'Send Voice Mail'. She entered Rick's number and pressed the button to start recording her message.

"I have your toy inside me Rick; it feels almost as good as your cock. My pussy is so wet right now. I'm sure you remember how wet I can get. I love the way it stretched me out. You know how I like big hard cocks. You know who else likes big hard cocks, don't you? Why don't you make one of these we can both use? Maybe we will let you watch us both fuck your toy."

Lynn paused, then sighed loudly into the phone and pressed another button on the remote. The toy began to vibrate. Talking about the toy was increasing her arousal and she continued her narrative, "It's going to make me come Rick. Is that why you made it, so slutty little Lynn could come all by herself. It feels so good. Of course it can't play with my tits, so I have to do that myself. Not that I am complaining, I like the way my tits feel, especially the way my nipples feel when I pinch them.' Lynn grasped her swollen bud and tugged on it. The thought of what this would do to Rick was exciting her more than she thought. The toy completed another cycle and she felt it begin to swell and stretch her labia apart. Her body began to tingle all over as her climax approached.

"Yes, yes yes. I'm coming Rick, I'm coming," Lynn cried out as she dropped the phone and the remote. She grabbed both her breasts, squeezing them as her orgasm overwhelmed her. She was lying still on the bed when she heard the phone beep, indicating she had used all the allowable recording time. Lynn wondered where Rick would be when he got around to listening to that message. She put the toy away and then slipped between her sheets, still completely naked.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers