Cheerleader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,342 Followers

"Go on, Art, give Dawn a test drive," he said.

Art just sat there mesmerized. He could see Dawn's pussy glistening with Larry's cock dangling in front of it. Larry moved around to Art and pulled him to his feet. Giving him a push, he pushed him in between Dawn's legs where he could see right into her pussy. Dawn reached out and pulled his zipper down, unbuckled his pants and pulled his cock out as they fell. Art couldn't help it as his cock jumped to its full length, throbbing with desire as he looked at Dawn's pussy in front of him. With a cry of rage, he plunged his cock into her, fucking her as hard as he could, pounding her pussy as he tried to vent his rage. He couldn't believe they had those videos. It just wasn't fair. Then just that quickly, he came, pouring his seed into her pussy, filling her. Dawn reached down and squeezed his cock as it pulled out of her, rubbing their juices all over. Art fell into the seat, physically and emotionally drained. Dawn quickly knelt down and licked his cock, sucking it clean before standing up and leaving the office.

"You see," Larry said, "that wasn't so bad. She's a pretty good fuck for a secretary. And she's ready to fuck or suck any time you want. It's just another perk. Don't worry about it. Here, check this out," he said, pushing some buttons.

Then suddenly, there it was, him standing right there pounding Dawn's pussy feverishly. They had everything on tape.

"Now, look," Larry said, "you just get your wife down here so I can show her the tape of you two. I won't show her any of the others. You just leave it up to me. I won't make her do anything she doesn't want to do. Just let me try."

"You don't give me much of a choice," Art said.

"I think it's a hell of a choice," Larry disagreed. "I could just send her a tape of you and Dawn, not say anything at all about the other. I'm willing to do just the opposite. Now, go on, take off for the day, but don't forget to find some reason to send June over here. I'll be expecting her."

Art drove home in a daze, not believing how his world had just come crashing down about his head. As he drove, Art decided on a story to tell June. When he got home, Art told June that he had a headache and that it had made him sick to his stomach. He went in to lie down, asking June to check on him in an hour. When June checked on him an hour later, he said he was feeling a bit better but that he remembered that he had left some important papers on his desk that he would need to go over if he felt better later. He asked her if she minded getting them for him. June said she didn't mind and drove over to the office.

As she got there, the secretary, Dawn, greeted her and Larry came out from his office to say hello. Remembering the day before, June blushed. Larry asked how he could help her and she explained that she had come for some of Art's papers. Larry laughed and said Art worked too hard, that she shouldn't worry about any papers today. As an afterthought, he invited her into his office for a drink. June thought it was a little early for a drink but figured it wouldn't hurt to have one.

As Larry poured them drinks, he asked if she was settling in well in her new house and how she liked the town. June replied that everything was more than she ever could have hoped for and that she was happier than she had ever been. Larry smiled and told her how happy that made him. Then he apologized for having interrupted them the day before. June blushed as she said that they shouldn't have been doing anything like that in the office and that it served them right.

"I must admit," Larry said, "it was quite a sight. You're very beautiful, you know."

June blushed and said she was sure it must have been a sight.

"Would you like to see how it looked to me?" Larry asked with a smile.

June looked puzzled as she asked him what he meant.

"Just that, would you like to see how it looked?"

"How is that possible?" June asked, confused.

"Oh, anything's possible," Larry said with a laugh. "Would you like to see?"

"Well, okay," June said, quickly gulping her drink down. This was getting strange.

Larry moved out from his side of the desk and sat next to June. Picking up the VCR control, he told her to watch. Pushing some buttons, the video started, just showing Art's empty office. June gasped as she realized what he was going to show her, and just at that moment the tape skipped to showing her entering the office. June gasped again as she looked at Larry, who just smiled at her.

As she watched, she saw herself walk around the desk and sit on it, her skirt pulled up and her pussy showing. Pushing the freeze-frame button, Larry turned to her.

"You have a most beautiful pussy, June. It looks particularly tasty."

"What are you doing?" June shouted. "How could you have this?"

Larry chuckled as he hit the button to resume play. June sat there and watched as Art fucked her. If she could get over the horror of the circumstances, she actually enjoyed watching herself in the video. Larry watched her carefully as she watched, noting her posture relaxing as she accepted what she was seeing. Then June saw Larry walk into the office and catch them as Art was cumming. She sat there blushing as the video ended and Larry turned the machine off.

"That was a most inspiring scene," he said. "It's so inspiring that I find myself wanting to try it."

June looked at him in shock. What was he saying?

"Wouldn't you like to try that with me, June?" Larry asked with a smile. "It sure looks like a lot of fun."

"I love my husband," she said. "I could never cheat on him."

"I'm not asking you to cheat on him. I don't want to steal your affections, I just want to sample your body. I find you very attractive."

"Well, you're attractive, too," June said, "but that's not reason for what you suggest. What about your wife?"

"Oh, she's only interested in my happiness," he replied.

"And I'm only interested in Art's," June said. "This wouldn't make him very happy."

"Do you think that would make him more unhappy than losing his job?"

"What are you saying?"

"Well, I don't know if I can continue to employ someone who behaves in such a fashion in the office. I might have to reconsider his employment."

"You can't do that," June cried. "We've sold everything to get here. We have nowhere to go."

"And there's no reason for you to go, either," Larry said. "I hope we all work together and are friends for a long, long time."

"I just have to let you fuck me, though?"

"Well, that is the easiest solution, isn't it?"

"You've got to promise you'll never tell Art," she said. "It would break his heart."

"Oh course," he reassured her. "This will be just between the two of us."

With that, he got to his feet, pulling her to her feet at the same time. As she stood there with her hands clenched at her side, Larry pulled her to him and kissed her, probing in her mouth for her tongue with his. As he continued to kiss her, softly sucking her tongue into his mouth, he could feel her relax. Stepping back, he pulled her pullover over her head, releasing her breasts to his view. Bending forward, he sucked first one, then the other into his mouth, lightly chewing her nipples as they hardened. When he released her skirt, it fell to the ground, leaving her only in her panties. With a little encouragement, June stepped out of them, leaving her naked in front of him.

As he gazed at her body as she stood in front of him, Larry quickly pulled his own clothes off until he was standing naked as well, his cock standing out in front of him. He encouraged her to sit on the edge of his desk, just like she had done for Art. When she hopped up on the desk, he gently pushed her until she was lying on her back, her head dangling off the front of the desk, her feet resting on the desk, her pussy completely open to his gaze.

Sitting in his chair, he pulled up until his face was right in front of her pussy. She could feel his breath on her. Then he leaned forward, dragging his tongue into her pussy and sticking it all the way into her hole, gluing his mouth to her hole and sucking. June moaned as Larry began his oral assault on her pussy. He was driving her nuts with his tongue, flitting here and there as he sucked her. Then he stopped and stood up, quickly moving around the desk to where her head was hanging over. Her eyes widened as she saw him approaching her head. Bending down, he kissed her again, letting her taste herself on him. Then standing, he pushed his cock between her lips, sliding it down her tongue into the back of her throat.

June began to suck his cock. Sucking his cock into her mouth, June licked and sucked it eagerly. Then she bit him lightly on the head of his cock. He jumped about three feet as she smiled at him. Moving back around the desk, he positioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy, then pushed, driving his cock all the way in, luxuriating in the feel of her pussy clasping his cock. He could feel her pussy muscles milking him as he pumped his cock in and out of her pussy. As he continued to fuck her, he reached down and began to twist and pull on her clit, causing her to squirm all over the desk. She started to moan as her orgasm overcame her, shaking as her juices drained from her. Then she felt his cock start to spurt inside of her, filling her with his cum.

As he finished cumming, Larry pushed a button on his desk and moved around to her head again, where he presented his gooey cock to her mouth. Opening her mouth, June happily let him fuck her in the mouth, tasting her own pussy all over it. She had always loved the taste of herself and this was no exception. She felt him grab her by the head as he pushed his entire cock into her mouth, filling it, even though it was no longer as hard. At the same moment, June felt someone's breath on her pussy even as she felt a tongue slide up into her. She tried to sit up to see, but Larry held her head firmly as he kept his cock in her mouth. June quickly relaxed as the tongue in her pussy licked and sucked her dry. It really felt wonderful having a cock in her mouth and a mouth on her pussy at the same time. She began to suck with a renewed excitement.

Then just as quickly as it had started, the mouth on her pussy disappeared. Larry pulled his cock from her mouth and helped her to sit up. When she did, she saw Dawn sitting in Larry's seat, pussy juice smeared all over her face.

"Your pussy sure tastes nice, especially with Larry's cum," she said with a smile. "I hope I didn't bother you."

"No, no, that was very nice, actually," June said. "In fact, it was all very nice. I don't feel so bad. But I still don't want you to tell Art," she said. "He wouldn't appreciate it."

Larry and Dawn laughed as they helped June back into her clothes. As she went to leave, Larry said that he thought it would be a good idea if she could work for them on a part-time basis, two or three days a week for a couple of hours each time. It's good to get everyone involved in the business, he said. Since June didn't do anything during the week aside from being a housewife, she said she'd give it a try.

"Good. You can tell Art when you get home," Larry said, kissing her as she left.

June was a little confused as she drove home. She had been totally repelled at the idea when Larry had first suggested fucking her, now she found that she had actually enjoyed it very much, the feel of a strange cock in her pussy and in her mouth, and Dawn sucking her. She had never been with a woman before. She had no idea it was so nice and gentle. When she got home, she checked on Art and his headache was better. When he asked where the papers were, June said that Larry said not to bother. Then she told him about her new job.

Art just sat there with a shocked look on his face as she told him. June couldn't understand his reaction.

"So he showed you the video, didn't he?" he asked.

"What are you talking about," June stammered, blushing.

"You know what video I'm talking about. He showed it to me this morning and told me he'd fire me if I didn't convince you to go to the office somehow."

"You knew what he was going to do?" June asked, shocked.

"I didn't feel like I had a choice. He told me he wouldn't make you do anything you didn't want to do. I sort of thought you'd deal with him."

"Well, when he told me he'd fire you if I didn't do what he wanted, I didn't feel like I had any choice. I know how much this job and the money means to you, to us. I hope you're not mad at me. I didn't know what to do."

"It's not your fault," Art said, holding her. "It's as much my fault as anyone's. I should have found out more about him before accepting the job. If I had known, we'd still be in Oregon."

June was taking a shower when James and Jamie got home. Jamie told her father that she needed him to go with her to a meeting about school, so he left with her after telling June that he'd be back in a couple of hours. As June got out of the shower, she pulled her housecoat from the closet, noticing as she did so the change in light where the hole was. Smiling, she sat on the edge of the bed with her legs spread and began to rub and play with herself, all the while watching the hole.

After a few minutes, she walked to the closet, one hand still in her pussy. Quickly bending down, she called into the hole for James to come out of there right now. Hearing a scrambling from the other side of the wall, June waited for James to come to her room. When he didn't, she walked down the hall to his, knocking on the door.

"I'm doing homework," he shouted from the other side of the door.

"Let me in right now, young man," June said. "You open this door right now."

As James opened the door, June could see that he was frightened as well as embarrassed. James quickly retreated to the bed, where he sat with a pillow on his lap, staring at his mother in her housecoat. It didn't hide much. June stood there looking at him for a minute, then walked over to the closet and opened it up. Bending over to see the hole, she turned to James.

"When did you find that hole?" she asked.

"A couple of weeks ago," he replied quietly, afraid.

"You don't have to be afraid of me," she said. "I'm not going to punish you."

"You're not?" he asked.

"No, of course not. I wanted you to find that hole."

"But why?"

"I thought it would be a good way for you to learn about some things," she said. "I wanted you to know how things were supposed to be, not the way you would hear about them in school from your friends. Did you like watching?" she asked with a smile.

"Yeah."

"What did you like?"

"Gosh, everything."

"Would you like to see it without having to look through the hole?"

"What do you mean?"

"If you'd like, you can look at me right here, not have to look through the hole to see."

"Gosh, really?"

"If you want to. You only have to ask me. There's nothing to be ashamed of, that's what I'm trying to teach you."

"What about dad?"

"Your father doesn't know about the hole."

"He doesn't?"

"No. I haven't told him. It's our little secret."

Seeing the look on his face, she asked, "You haven't told anyone about this, have you?"

"No, no. But --"

"But what? You haven't told anyone, have you?" June insisted.

"Well, no, but Jamie caught me looking one day."

"Jamie did?"

"Yeah."

"Did she look too?"

"Uh-huh."

"And what did she say?"

"She thinks it's beautiful, that's her word."

"And you, what do you think?"

"It's more than beautiful to me."

"So, back to my question, would you like to see me like this, not through the hole?"

"If you want me to. I mean, sure."

With that, June moved over and sat on the edge of the bed next to James. It was hard to realize that this was her 18-year-old son. He was so big already. Opening her housecoat, June let it fall to her waist, showing her breasts to James. James gasped as he saw them right in front of his eyes. They were bigger than the ones he had seen recently.

"You can touch them if you'd like," June said. "Go ahead and feel them."

Hesitantly, James reached out a hand and stroked one of her breasts. When she didn't move away, he got a little bolder, cupping them in his hands, feeling their weight. Then he squeezed her nipples, watching them as they quickly grew and stood out from her breasts.

"You see how sensitive they are?" June asked. "You should always remember that."

Standing up, June let the housecoat fall to the floor, standing there naked in front of her son. She liked the way he gazed at her, so full of awe. He wouldn't be in such awe if he knew what his mother had done today, she thought. Standing in front of him, she slowly turned around, letting him see her. Sitting back down on his bed, June lay back.

"I want to show you what a woman looks like and how things work," she said. "You watch closely," she said as she opened her legs, drawing her knees up, exposing her pussy to his view.

James gasped as he saw his mother's pussy right in front of him. He could see how soft and downy her hair was, barely covering her slit. Using her hands, June pulled her pussy lips open, showing him the inside of her pussy. As James stared with his mouth hanging open, June showed him her clit with her fingers, then showed him her hole, letting a finger slide into it.

"Go ahead, touch it, explore a little," June said, still holding her pussy lips open.

She watched him lean closer, his face almost in her pussy. He hesitantly reached out a finger and let it glide up and down the length of her pussy, outlining the inner and outer lips, circling her clit before pressing on it, then finally pushing a finger into her. Propping herself up on her elbows to watch him, June smiled. He was such a sweet boy.

"You've seen that the only things you can do with two people is with your hands, your mouth, and your own cock. You've seen your father licking me?"

"Yes."

"And what did you think of that?"

"It looked nice," he said.

"You try it, just like you did with your fingers. You won't hurt me and I'd rather you learned it from me the proper way."

"You're sure?"

"Go ahead. I'm your mother, remember."

Very slowly James bent his face to his mother's pussy. Cautiously flicking his tongue out, he tasted her. She had a nice taste, so James let his tongue trail up and down her pussy, circling her clit before pushing on it, then sliding down to her hole, where he pushed his tongue into her, lightly sucking her pussy. Then he looked up at his mother.

"You do that very nicely," she said. "You learned that watching your father?"

"Uh-huh."

"Well, you learned very well. Remember, any time you want to know something about sex or you want to learn to do something, you can come to me. This will be our secret. We won't tell your father. Also, you can keep watching us through the hole. It's a good way to learn," she said as she pulled her housecoat back on. "Now, you study and your father and sister should be back soon."

With that she left the room, returning to her own room to take a nap and reflect on the most outrageous day of her life. She had to have that talk with James, he had been watching for a couple of weeks now. It was necessary to explain things to him. He had proved remarkably unshy about seeing and touching her. It had to be because he was used to seeing her through the hole. That turned out to be a wonderful thing.

When his mother left his room, James just about died. He couldn't believe his mother had come in here like that and let him see and touch her body. She was really something. He couldn't wait to see his father with her again. Now he had a totally new appreciation for her. She smelled so good and her taste had been very interesting. He wished he had had the nerve to continue eating her. He was sure her cum tasted wonderful. How was he going to tell Jamie about this? Could he tell Jamie about this?

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,342 Followers
1...56789...12