Cheerleaders in Africa Ch. 02

Story Info
Melanie learns what her enslavement would entail.
1.4k words
3.86
101.2k
46
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwr2000
cwr2000
164 Followers

The judge rose up the stairs at a slow pace due to his bulk, and when Melanie saw him she was surprised and happy to see who owned her now as her pussy instantly gushed at the memory of his cock the first thorough fucking of her life he had given her. She was now greatly anticipating the future and what he was going to do to her, which she would comply with even if she wasn't a slave.

He smiled as he pulled her to him and deeply kissed her, then clipped a leash to her collar and lead her to his home in town and into his bedroom, undressed, and lay on the bed as she crawled between his legs and reached to stroke and lick his cock while using his hands to squeeze her tits then grabbed her hair to push her up and down his cock as he began explain what her life would entail from then on.

"That's right my little white slut, you are mine now and will call me master. And as I sit here enjoying your expert little tongue and in a moment your sweet pussy that was the best fuck I had out of all you and why I bid on you, I'm going to tell you exactly what you'll be doing from now on. First of all, I'm sure you've figure out that since you entered my courtroom this all you're good for and as long as you keep it up, I'll keep you around and fuck you every day until you're pregnant first by me, and then pass you on to a few of my friends who will get a brat out of you as well. That will take a few years, and then I'm going to take you to my village for you to be a brood sow, which is what your soft little pinkish white body resembles. During the day you will walk through the fields and offer water and sex, while not refusing any sexual advances; at night you will walk through the village and sexually please the men and women there, teach the young ones who are coming of age about sex, and if there is a visitor to the village, you will be waiting in their hut upon their arrival and provide for them."

He then pulled her up and had her sink her pussy onto his cock and began riding him through multiple orgasms as she soon felt him flood her with his cum. And as she tried then to climb off him he held her there with amazing strength and continued pumping her with his softening cock until it slipped from her, then flipped her onto her back and crawled up to place himself between her breasts where she knew what he wanted and squeezed her breasts together so he could tit fuck himself back to hardness. And when he was hard again, he flipped her over and swiftly inserted his cock into her ass and brutally pounded her for over an hour until filling her again, then collapsing on the bed and instructing her to go get a wet towel and clean his body except his cock, which she did by using her mouth. When she finished, she crawled up to press herself against him as they fell asleep together.

Two weeks later, after continuous fucking on a daily basis, Melanie became pregnant and the judge celebrated that by inviting all his friends for an orgy with her, which he did each week as her belly and breasts grew even more. When she began producing milk, she was also brought to various households and made into a nursemaid for the mothers, and when the husband returned home she became their fuck toy for the night.

One cold morning, she was in the middle of giving her master his morning blowjob and had his cock so far down her throat that when she screamed in pain and surprise when her water broke as she went into labor it triggered his orgasm earlier than usual to fill her stomach and throat with his cum. Later that day, she delivered a son to the judge and a day later had just finished feeding him and laid him down for his nap, then walked into the next room where her master and two other men, all with large erect, cocks, were waiting impatiently for her to finish.

"I told you to hurry up slut. Next time if I tell you it's time to fuck and you're doing that hand him off to someone else and get in here. These men are more important than the brat," he told her as she knelt between all three and began stroking the two other men and she engulfed him down her throat after giving her apologetic, "Sorry master, it won't happen again." And ten minutes later they were all on the bed with her pussy and ass filled with the businessmen as she sucked her master until they all unloaded in her and switched positions.

A week later, she had just walked in the door after having been returned by the businessmen and placed her baby to her breast when her master and an elderly judge entered and was eyeing her young, white flesh eagerly. She showed her master she had learned from a week earlier and handed the babe off to a servant and came over to stand next to the visiting judge for his inspection, which pleased her master.

"So this is the white whore you bought, eh? Very nice. What are you proposing?" he asked, as she leaned over and offered him a milk filled breast to nurse on while his hands began stroking her pussy and asshole, getting her sexually revved up.

"All I ask is that you look the other way on a certain upcoming case. And if you agree, you can have her for a month to do with as you wish. And if you decide during that time you want to breed her, I'll ask for the same deal and she'll be yours until two weeks after the child comes."

"Can I test her out first?" the old man asked, and when Melanie's master agreed the young white girl was pulled down the hall where the elderly man pushed her on the bed and further nursed from her milk heavy tits. He then moved down her body and once between her legs began eating and finger fucking her wet pussy until she came and flooded his mouth with her juices as he could no longer stand it and stood to throw off his clothes and dragged her by the hair to her knees and forced her to lick and suck his wrinkled cock and balls until fully hard.

When he was ready, he pushed her back onto the bed and forced her legs wide, positioned his hard cock at her entrance, and thrust into the most glorious pussy he had ever experienced. And soon he realized that his old body would not hold up much longer but didn't want to stop with her, so he lay on his back and had her climb on top and ride him until he finally climaxed and filled her then pulled her down on him and began kissing him to taste her sweet lips and tongue.

She then raised herself from him and held up her heavy breasts one by one to him as he latched on like the babe from before and drank his fill from each until pushing her away when full. She then removed herself from on top of him and moved down to use her hands to grasp his cock and pump it to hardness again. He felt his cock being enveloped in her warm and wet mouth where her tongue and suction she expertly used prepared him for another round. And when she had him ready again, she moved upward and was about to sink herself onto him when he stopped her and said, "I want your ass now," and when he was inside she rode him until they both came and fell asleep in the bed.

A short time later after a warm bath where they bathed and stroked each other, he led her out of the bedroom and agreed to the request of her master and took Melanie home. Over the next three weeks he dragged her nude body to the office for use by himself and his staff, clients, and visitors, and at the end of the day she was brought to the club where lawyers and judges went and was made to perform for everyone. She was soon pregnant again and was continuously fucked by the old judge and whoever he brought home, eventually delivering a baby girl, and two weeks later was delivered back to her original master who fucked her all night long and knew what her next place was going to be.

cwr2000
cwr2000
164 Followers