Chelsea's Trip Ch. 1

Story Info
Sexy teen teases & satisfies on a cross-country trip.
1.1k words
4.11
61.3k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/26/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Chelsea, and I was going to California to visit my mother and father. They had been living there for two years, and I saw them periodically through these years. They moved because my father got a new job, but I wanted to and they agreed that I should finish high school at home in Vermont. I had been accepted to an elite high school, and it was an opportunity I couldn't pass up. Let me describe myself, I am 18, 5'7", 125 pounds, 34C breasts, brown eyes, tan complexion, and light brown hair.

My flight left at 7 a.m., and my father had paid for a limousine to pick me up at my aunt's house. I had been living with her since my parents moved away. It was May, and the weather was awful. It was only 50 degrees, and the rain that was forecasted was indeed falling, and falling hard.

It was a Saturday and I had been out the night before, so I really didn't want to get up at four-thirty to be at the airport by six. I was dead tired, so I slept through my alarm, and woke up twenty minutes before the limo was scheduled to arrive. In my rush to get ready, I showered quickly, dried my shoulder length hair, and put on a pair of short khaki shorts and a white tank top. I should have been dressed warmer because of the weather, but I didn't want to have a lot of clothes on when I got to California. I bypassed the formality of underwear, because I wanted to be comfortable and didn't have the time to find a good, comfortable pair of panties or a bra. The limo arrived promptly at 5:30, and I was still drying my hair, so I quickly grabbed my luggage and a sweater and ran out to the car.

It wasn't a traditional stretch limo, but one of the Lincoln Towncar-type cars they use. I would be right in the backseat, not far from the driver. I had neglected to put on the sweater that I brought with me, so on the way from the house to the car my white tank top turned slightly translucent from the rain, and my hair promptly went back to the wet state I had just spent ten minutes trying to rid it of. I am a confident person, and I knew that the driver of the limo would like to look at me and my tits sitting in the back of his car for the half hour trip to the airport. I hopped into the back seat and smiled hello to him. It was clear that I wasn't wearing a bra, when he turned around to greet me; his eyes quickly went to my chest. To give him a little more, I picked my wet shirt up and let it fall back down and stick to my tits again.

"It's raining pretty hard out there." I looked away from him casually, and he turned around and began to drive. I noticed that he adjusted the mirror down slightly, so he could see my boobs, but I also slouched down so I could see his face at the same time.

We chatted, and soon I became quite uncomfortable in my wet shirt. It wasn't drying like I expected it to, and I really wanted to change it. It was also an excuse to give this guy a look.

"Umm, do you mind if I change my top? It is starting to get quite uncomfortable." I asked.

"Uuugggghhh, I don't mind at all."

"Good, now no peeking!" I said jokingly.

I quickly peeled off my shirt. He gasped and I saw him looking directly at my perfect, round tits. I rubbed my hands all over myself, warming my body up. Then I turned to the side and began to search through my bag for another shirt. The one I picked was very tight, and my nipples would be visible whether they were hard or not. It was quite a time getting it over my head, and then getting it over my tits. I spent a few moments rearranging my breasts once they were covered by my shirt, then looked up and saw him mesmerized, staring at me. We were lucky that we didn't go off the road, because he was paying no attention at all to driving.

"How do I look?"

"Ahem," he cleared his throat. "Good…very good."

After a few minutes, I leaned forward between the seats and started messing with the radio. This put my breasts right next to him, my left was pressed against his shoulder.

"You don't mind if I put the radio on, do you?" As I said this I turned and looked at him, and saw his hard cock in his hand. He looked back at me, realizing that I saw him jacking off, and started to fumble around, putting his dick away.

"Hey, I don't mind if you do that, it's quite flattering actually." I said to his surprise as I sat back down.

"Really? Thanks…I just couldn't take it anymore. You're incredible. You have the best tits I've ever seen."

"I'm glad you like them, my boyfriend loves to tit-fuck me. I've gotten compliments in the past." I think that the thought of somebody tit-fucking me gave him some pleasure, because he groaned after I said that. "Would it help if you saw them again? I didn't mean to give you blue balls. I know guys hate that."

"uuuggghh, that would be wonderful." I lifted my shirt up over my head and began to play with my half-dollar sized nipples. They quickly protruded out toward him. I scooted forward in the seat and arched my back toward him. This made my tits look very large, and I started to bounce up and down like I was riding his cock. He was drooling, looking at my big tits jiggle and bounce as he pumped his cock.

"UUUGHH, UUUGHH" He started to furiously jack his cock, then I saw a stream of white cum fly up and hit the dashboard, then a second hit the windshield, and a third hit the mirror, covering it's right side. He calmed down, gradually, and I stuffed my tits back in my shirt.

"Thank you, that was incredible. I haven't had an orgasm like that since the first time I got my cock sucked."

"You're welcome, I try to do my part." I figured I had given him enough of a show, so I put my sweater on and sat back until we go to the airport.

To be continued…