Chemistry Between Nerds and Sluts Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,583 Followers

"Eeee...," Stef groaned, as the second orgasm took over her senses.

Cole kept up the action in her cunt and ass. His tongue ached as it stretched to make contact with her sensitive knob. Stephanie groaned constantly as her climax ran its course. The second orgasm was not as intense as her first but it seemed to stretch out for a long time. She rode it completely out until her pussy became super sensitive and she had to pull away from his maddeningly, teasing tongue. Cole got the hint and eased a finger at a time of each hand out of her pussy and rectum. Stef nearly collapsed on his cock. She just managed to roll to the side to avoid it. She was spent and he still hadn't fucked her ass or even gotten off.

Cole sat up to look at her. His face was soaked with her juices. Stef's eyes were closed and she seemed to be asleep. He looked at her sweet, perspiration covered face and smiled. He was proud of himself. He had given her a multiple orgasm and knocked her out cold. Cole pushed the damp hair back from her pretty face to see the expression on it. She looked totally sated. He wasn't sure she could continue as he stared at his fully engorged cock still stiff as a board.

Cole stroked Stef's face and eventually her eyes opened and she moaned before turning over. He noticed her normally pink left nipple was red and appeared more swollen than the right. He touched it lightly and she moaned. Cole leaned down and kissed her cheek, forehead, and then down to her lips. After several kisses to her lips she responded softly and kissed him back.

In several more moments but eventually Stephanie recovered enough to open her eyes and look at Cole. She leaned up on one elbow and smiled at his already smiling face.

"That was wonderful," Stef exclaimed.

"Really?" Cole asked, but smiled still.

"Baby, it was awesome," Stef proclaimed.

"Even the ass part," Cole asked.

"Even that. Actually, I liked it. It hurt a little at first but the double penetration was spectacular," Steffie explained as she eyed his erect cock.

"I'm glad you liked it," Cole stated.

"Yeah, it was fabulous but what about my poor baby. That big cock looks like it needs help."

"I'm okay," Cole tried to say, but Stef was already cutting him off.

"Let's go," Stef said, shifting around.

"Are you sure you're up for it?" Cole questioned. "I mean..."

"I'm tired but I think I can take it," Stef allowed.

Stef positioned herself on the edge of the bed and Cole got up and moved behind her. He pulled the condom on, his first ever, and lubed it up. He then spread more on her still slightly puckered asshole. His finger pushed into the opening, finding less resistance than the first time he tried. He then leaned in and positioned the bulbous head of his cock against her pinkish red rosebud. There was no way it looked like it would fit.

"You sure about..."

"I'm ready," Stef said, trying to relax like Peggy had told Kendall and her.

"Okay," Cole said and rubbed the head over the lube slick entrance.

He pressed down a little with his cockhead nudged right up against her anal passage. The spongy head flattened somewhat and looked even less likely to gain entrance. The opening did give slightly but held there. Stef moaned and shifted to try and get her ass more in the air. Cole pressed forward more feeling the intense pressure to his cock as well. Stephanie's sphincter gave a little but still held the head out.

"Oh, fuck," Stef grunted.

"You okay?" Cole wanted to know.

"I think so. Take it slow please."

"Okay."

Cole pushed again. This time the head stretched the opening allowing it to gain marginal entrance.

"Good god!" Stef growled. "Oh, shit!"

"You okay..."

"Stop asking me that," Stef snapped, obviously uncomfortable from the huge cock trying to stretch her rectum to an unnatural state.

Cole pushed again. The head popped inside.

"Fuck!" Stef screamed. "Oh, god! It hurts...ohhhh...it hurts!"

"You want me..."

"No, damn it! Give me a minute."

Cole didn't say anything nor did he move a muscle. Her rectum felt like it was vise-gripping his cockhead. It took a while but eventually Stef seemed to relax some.

"Okay...try some more," she said.

Cole was done saying anything, he just pushed forward drilling about an inch more inside her. Stef stiffened all over again and he gave her several minutes to recover. He then repeated the whole thing again. He gained about an inch with each thrust and rest. It took what seemed forever but eventually he had most of his cock buried in her rear hole. Stef was mumbling to herself constantly. Her back was sweaty even though the room was cool at night. Cole waited longer before pulling back. He reasoned it was time to start fucking her and didn't try to get all of himself in her. Stef felt him pull back until just the head was inside then pushed back in.

"Oh, geez," Stef groaned aloud.

Her face was buried sideways in the bed sheets and her hands reached back to touch his legs. She tried to control the depth and speed of his thrusts that way but it actually did little. Cole pulled back and sank back down. This time even more disappeared inside her. His big dangling balls were slapping her between her ass and cunt.

"Oh, sweet mother," Stef moaned.

Cole couldn't see any way that Steffie could be enjoying this. Her face showed obvious pain. He would have stopped the second she asked him but she didn't. Instead when she relaxed a little she moaned for him to continue.

Slowly Cole withdrew and pushed inside. Her rectum was so tight it felt incredible. Her muscles squeezed his cock like it was trying to break it off. He eventually managed to pick up speed without Stephanie complaining. He also buried every inch of his monster cock up her poop chute. His groin slapped against her ass on each inward thrust. He wasn't sure but he thought he felt Stef pushing back.

Cole kept going faster and harder without complaint from Stef. He could feel his balls beginning to churn now that he had a good rhythm going. The feeling to his cock was unbelievable. It was so tight, yet warm and soft at the same time. Stef surprised him by getting up on her elbows. He watched as she touched her own nipples. It gave him an idea and he reached around and fingered her pussy like he had seen in a porn movie once. Stef moaned her approval. He also realized she was pushing back on each of his inward thrusts now.

He fucked her ass as deeply as he could, burying his cock inside her anal cavity on each thrust. Now Stef's moans were definitely ones of pleasure. His fingers teased her clit and she pulled and twisted her own nipples as he fucked her ass. 'God, she's enjoying this now,' Cole realized. 'I wonder if I can get her to cum like this.'

Stef had her own thoughts going, 'Oh, my...this is wild. Oh, geez, it feels weird but good at the same time.'

Cole continued to fuck her until his balls churned with their need to release their pent up seed. Stef played with one of her nipples while Cole worked his cock in her ass and his fingers on her clit. She was meeting his thrusts and her climax was simmering right below the surface. Cole fucked her and his balls and hips slapped against her body. The sounds of sex filled the room with skin to skin contact and wet squishing noises.

"Mmmm," Stef moaned. "Oh, god. I'm going to cum. Keep fucking me, Cole."

"Meee too," Cole groaned with pleasure. His cock expanded in her anal cavity as he pumped it back and forth.

"Oh, geez...Ahhh," Stephanie grunted.

"Ahhh," Cole bellowed as his sperm shot through the tube in his shaft and blasted into the condom.

Stef could feel the pulses and it pushed her over the edge too. "Shittt...Ohhh, so good."

Even with Stef's muscles clamping down on his cock in her ass, Cole was able to steadily piston into her tight butt. He fucked her until his energy drained along with the cum departing his body. Eventually, when they both were done cumming, he eased back slowly out of her ass. He could hear Stef suck in her breath as the big cock exited her rear tube. Cole glanced down and was amazed at her stretched and gaping asshole. It looked sore and red. His legs were weak and he fell across the bed next to her. Stef curled into a fetal position with her back to him.

"You okay?" Cole asked, whispering in her ear.

"It hurt like hell at first," Stephanie said. "But after a while it got so it felt good."

"I hope it didn't hurt you too bad. Your butt looks stretched."

"It's sore. I can tell you that," Stef proclaimed. "Did you enjoy it anyway?"

"Yes, it was wild and felt so tight."

"Good. At least we both got off."

They spooned together and drifted off to sleep.

The other couples had been less energetic. Michelle was feeling a little sore so she just sucked Mark off. They were asleep despite the noise from Cole and Stef's room.

Kendall and Kyle had fucked with her on top and Kyle had stuck a finger in her ass as she rode his cock. Her butt was still sore from the night before but it felt good to her anyway. She rode his dick for a while, grinding down on it against her clit. Kyle had warned her twice he was going to cum and she stopped to give him time to relax. He was ready to burst again by the time she finally let go and rode him to completion. They both came nicely and drifted off to sleep as well.

Stef was the first awake. As she sat up in bed next to the still sleeping Cole, she felt the soreness still in her backside. She wasn't sure she would be doing anal again anytime soon.

As Stef looked at Cole and thought about the prom and the stay at the lake, she realized that unfortunately the long fun prom weekend was coming to an end. She also realized just how much she loved him. She hoped with all her heart that they could remain together all through college. Stephanie could see herself marrying her childhood playmate. Maybe she had loved him all along. She wasn't sure but she did know that she didn't want this to end.

She thought back on how it was just going to be studying together and a blowjob to seal the deal. Now that seemed such a distant memory. She thought of her past relationships and the sex. 'My, I had been such a slut. All I wanted was to fuck and suck with Chris and Jordan. Now I realize I need more than just sex. Sure the sex was great but so has it been with Cole. Better even because it's not just sex, it's romance. At least to me it's not just sex and I believe he feels the same way.'

Stephanie watched Cole breathing calmly. She thought about waking him with another blowjob but instead slipped out of bed to go make coffee. 'Let him sleep,' she decided.

By the time Stef had the coffee made and started on pancake batter, the rest were stirring. Cole woke and found her missing. He was the first down the stairs. He helped Stef finish the batter but they put it in the refrigerator till everyone was down. They took their coffee and went out of the large deck overlooking the lake. It was a beautiful sight and they sat on the long steps down and looked towards the sloping hill descending to the water's edge and the dock.

"How're you feeling, Steffie?" Cole asked.

"Sore," Stef scolded him like it was all his big cock's fault, but she smiled too and sipped her hot steaming coffee.

"Sorry. I bet that's true."

"Yeah...It's okay though. I'll be all right," Stef stated. "Cole, can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Are you looking forward to going away to college?"

"Yes...somewhat. I mean I wish we were going to the same school. That would make it perfect," Cole claimed drinking.

"That's nice. You'd like me to be going to Illinois?"

"Yes, but Northwestern is a great school and I'm proud of you for getting in there."

"You are? Well, I'm proud of you for getting into Illinois for engineering too."

"I'll miss you terribly you know," Cole stated, sipping his coffee again.

"You'll miss the sex," Stef said. "But we can see each other every..."

"I'll miss much more than just the sex," Cole exclaimed, cutting her off.

"You will? Like what?"

"You! Holding you, looking at you, and touching you," Cole answered.

"Me too!" Stef agreed.

"We've come a long way," Cole added.

"We sure have. I was just thinking about that. How this was only supposed to be about a chemistry grade."

"Yeah, the hottest girl in school asks the chemistry nerd to help her study; and to think I nearly turned you down. What a geek move that would have been," Cole confirmed.

Stef laughed with him. "Yeah, you'd have missed out on a lot, huh?" Stef agreed.

"Unbelievable. Yes...I'd have missed out on a lot."

"A lot of good sex," Stef mused and sipped her coffee again.

"Definitely," Cole replied with a smile, "but the worst part would have been not getting to know you better."

"Thanks, Cole. I'm glad..."

"Steffie, it's more than that too," Cole said, suddenly looking at her seriously.

"What?" Stef asked looking at him nervously.

"Steffie... I've...I've fallen in love with you. Actually, that's not right. I think I've always loved you but now I know for sure that I do," Cole proclaimed.

"Cole...you only feel that way because we've enjoyed all these great times together. Once you go away to college you'll meet someone..."

"No, Stef! Don't say that. It's not true. I'll only want to be with you!" Cole declared.

"Cole, you're going to want to meet other woman besides me. You'll want to..."

"I won't. I love you, Steffie. But I was hoping you would love me..."

"I do! Cole, I do!" Stephanie exclaimed.

She put her coffee down quickly and nearly jumped in his lap before he could put his down too. Stef kissed him ardently and soon they were making out like mad. They were totally into each other and didn't see Michelle and Mark approaching with coffee mugs too.

"Get a room, you two," Michelle quipped.

"Yeah," Mark agreed laughing.

Stef rolled off Cole's lap even though she could feel the beginnings of his arousal poking her in the butt. They all laughed together as Stef resumed her seat next to Cole.

Stef noticed Mark and Michelle were holding hands. "You two are quite chummy too so don't razz us," Stef indicated, nodding at their clasping hands.

"Yeah...I'm crazy about this guy," Michelle offered. She gave Mark a peck on the cheek.

"I'm nuts about her too," Mark stated, not to be outdone. He turned and kissed her on the lips.

"Looks like someone else could use a room," Cole said jokingly.

The scene was then interrupted once more by the remaining couple. Kendall was standing in the doorway with Kyle holding her shoulders from behind.

"Who made the pancake batter?" Kay asked.

"I did," Stef replied.

"Want some?" Kendall asked.

"Sure, I'll help."

"No need, we will," Mark and Michelle said, exiting the porch, leaving Cole and Stephanie alone again.

"Where were we?" Stef asked with a smile.

"We were saying we loved each other," Cole reminded her but unnecessarily.

"Oh, yes," Stef said and took his hand.

They walked down to the dock and then along the shore. It was early in the year yet and most of the houses were unoccupied. They walked past several other docks and came to a rocky outcropping just off the beach. Cole helped Stef climb up on top and they worked their way over several rocks and around a couple big boulders. They found a secluded spot where they could not be seen from the beach. Only someone in a boat, which there wasn't any, could have seen them. They spotted a large flat rock they could sit on and just hang their feet into the water.

"Isn't this place wonderful?" Stef professed.

"It's great but then again anywhere with you is great," Cole stated looking at her and smiling.

"Oh, what a romantic," Stef giggled. "But I agree with the feeling."

Cole leaned over and kissed her. They kissed for long moments and teased each other with their tongues. Stef was only wearing a sweatshirt with nothing on underneath and sweatpants. Cole had on his swimsuit and a sweatshirt too. Cole leaned Stef back kissing her. Soon his hand was up under her sweatshirt, palming her soft warm breast. He could feel her heart beating and her nipple stiffened and poked into his hand.

"God, do I love you," Cole avowed, as he stared into Steffie's eyes.

"I love you too," Stef said smiling at his handsome face.

It was too rough to fuck on the rock but they 69'd and worked the other to a glorious orgasm, drenching each other's mouth with their expelled juices. They held each other until the tremors passed and the rock got just too uncomfortable to remain longer. They held hands as they made it back over the rocks and along the beach.

The pancakes had been done for a while and everyone else had eaten but them. Their pancakes were a little cold but they didn't mind. They winked at each other when the others asked where they had been and they just said along the shoreline.

They had time for one more boat ride before they had to leave. Kyle captained the boat as they made their way to a beach on the western side of the lake. They pulled the boat up on the beach a little and camped out on the shore for a little while. The girls sunbathed while the guys tossed a football around. It was a fairly warm day for the spring and they all enjoyed the chance to be outdoors.

All too soon it was time for them to leave. They piled back in the boat and headed back to the house. Kendall worked with Kyle to secure the boat while the rest worked on cleaning the house and doing laundry. It was mid-afternoon by the time they were packed and ready to go. The three couples loaded back in the SUV for the trip back.

Mark and Michelle once again took the back seats. A half hour into the trip they went silent from the conversation with the other four. Stef glanced back like on the trip up only to see them at it again. They were kissing and she could tell by shoulder movements that hands were active too. She chuckled, nodded to Kendall and Kyle, and then turned to clue Cole in.

The rest of the ride was mostly conversation and caresses between just the individual couples. The group was basically tired and everyone looked ready for a nap when they got home.

Cole dropped Mark at Michelle's and Kyle at Kendall's house. They all said their goodbyes with hugs and kisses from the girls to everyone. The guys shook hands talking about what a good time it was.

When Cole pulled in front of Stephanie's, he helped her carry her bag to the door. They kissed and professed their love for each other again. They agreed to study chemistry together the following day after school.

Classes were winding down now and soon they would graduate. Summer jobs would follow and then finally college in the fall. Stef looked forward to the coming college experience with mixed feelings. Somehow she wished Cole and her could remain together longer. She had to make sure he loved her for her and not just the fun and sex they had together. She was pretty sure he loved her as much as she did him but she also worried he might be tempted at college.

'Well, whatever happens we'll work through it,' she told herself. 'I do love him.'

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,583 Followers