Chen Stormstout Conquers Azeroth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItsJessy
ItsJessy
315 Followers

Why did I agree to this? I'm not going to be able to walk right for the next few days. I won't even be able to lead my troops into battle.

Her thoughts were cut short however after she felt claws dig into the flesh of her waist and shoulder. She knew what was coming. Chen gave the Night Elf a handful of lightning fast thrusts which caused her to cry out with an embarrassingly pathetic squeal before ramming his sausage-like cock deep into her asshole, all the way to the hilt. He pulled her down onto his hips as he did this, and Shandris' eyes rolled back as the first trace of cum began to fill her hole. With eyes rolled back, lips curcled, and teeth ground together in ecstasy, one might think the woman actually liked the anal treatment she was receiving.

"My turn yet?" Tyrande asked.

Chen lowered Shandris back onto her feet and stretched, tired from the constant attention his cock had been receiving. He was exhausted, but he couldn't let the girls down, especially Tyrande. She had come all the way from Teldrassil just to see him.

"How about I do you both at the same time?"

Mother and daughter looked at each other, not sure whether to giggle or acknowledge his ridiculous question.

"Let me show you," the Pandaren said, and in a flash he had split into two different Panda-men. Both were smaller than his original form and they were outfitted with different clothing as well.

"Us Brewmasters have the ability to split into three different Pandaren, each representing an element of power. However since there are only two of you I instead changed into two elements."

"I am Storm," said the one in blue as he stepped up to Shandris and discarded his robe.

"I am Earth," said the other man, throwing his brown robe onto the ground.

The duo circled around the girls and looked them over as if they hadn't seen them before while the elves exchanged confused glances. They did not need long to inspect the girls. They wanted some action, and they expressed that by bending the two over so that their purple heads were bumping against each other. Two pairs of furred hands simultaneously wrapped around the waists of their partner before their hips were drawn back and swiftly pushed forward into the inviting pink sheathes of Night Elven pussy. The girls sighed contentedly, the first thrusts already sending them soaring into the heavens. Chen, or rather Earth and Storm, wasted no time in their assault. In just a few seconds they were thrusting into the girls at full force, causing them to jolt forward into each other, their heads hitting against each other violently. The girls could do nothing but stand there and take it, hands on knees in a desperate attempt to steady themselves and ensure that they wouldn't be sent flying forward. However the two still had their game to play. Shandris wanted to show Tyrande that she was just as good as her mother was in bed. Tyrande simply wanted to show her daughter that there was no hope of her ever coming close to her in terms of skill. Mother and daughter stared at each other as the two Pandaren drilled at them from behind, using their lustful eyes to communicate.

"You will never be able to satisfy a man as well as me," Tyrande gasped out, the sounds of heavy sacs and furred hips slapping against taut purple flesh almost drowning her out.

"You're nothing but talk, mother," Shandris spat back, followed by a husky moan.

Shandris' nails dug into the skin on her knees and her immaculate teeth ground against each other as the Night Elven Sentinel leader struggled to refrain from breaking down into a fit of shrieks and squeals right in front of her mothers condescending face. The cock demolishing her pussy felt hot inside of her which only intensified her blissful satisfaction. Her whole body felt tired and she felt like her legs would soon give out, partly due to the immense pleasure she was receiving and partially due to the beast-like force at which the Pandaren was screwing his cock into her. Never-the-less she refused to let herself lose focus on what was important. She had only planned this visit to have some fun with a member of a rare race of men, but the arrival of her mother had changed that. She loved her mother deeply, but the two had always been competitive when it came to fucking men, and, as Night Elf tradition often held, animals. This time it was a cross between the two. A girlish squeal broke her thoughts and her eyes focused on Tyrande who had already began to let out a series of more squeals and moans. Apparently her partner was beginning another rigorous assault upon her.

"T-too much for you mot-" Shandris' eyes widened to the size of Tyrande's and she broke out in a fit of moans similar to her mother's.

Storm had followed in Earth's footsteps and began a new assault upon Shandris' tight pink hole, using his magic to increase the size of his plundering rock-like member. One paw of a hand came down to spank the Elf girl, the other reaching over to grab a handful of her midnight blue hair and yank backwards on it, forcing a grunt out of her. Loud moans filled the room and drifted out over the rest of the normally silent base, rousing the townsfolk who looked on in mild embarrassment and jealousy. The Pandaren duo were on a tight schedule, as the spell which split them into two only lasted about thirty minutes, and time flies when your fucking the Night Elf matriarch and her daughter senseless. The two made good work of the time they had, driving the girls into orgasm after mind shattering orgasm, cocks pounding away as if their lives depended on it, and in a sense they did. With furry paws gripping into the flesh of both girl's rear ends the Pandaren sent them into one final fluttering orgasm before the spell splitting them in two finally wore off.

As Chen Stormstout collected his split forms the two women collapsed on top of themselves, the lack of support from the Pandaren's paws and their orgasms melting their minds the culprits. Shandris and Tyrande were soon sitting upright however, and they stretched contentedly - just before a barrage of sticky fluids began to land all over them. Chen had not relieved himself throughout their romp and he was finally releasing the contents of his furry pouch upon the unsuspecting, but not unappreciative Elf women. Their mouths were soon open wide, hoping to catch the Pandaren's gooey load withen their maws. Unfortunately for them Chen did not have the best aim and the two girls wound up with a face coated in cum and bodies plastered with Pandaren seed.

"Watching you two eat has reminded me that I haven't had anything to eat all day," he said as the girls began scooping up cum with their fingers and licking it up. "Is there some place I can fill my stomach around here?"

"There's a mess hall down the hallway and to the left," Shandris pointed out, glancing at her mother in mild surprise.

Chen took off, not bothering or perhaps just forgetting to put his robe back on.

"That was fun, mother. I'm glad you came."

Tyrande nodded and scooped a glob of cum off of her daughter's face before bringing it to her mouth and smiling. "Let's go wash up. Two Night Elves of our rank can't be seen drenched in Panda semen."

The two got up on shaky feet before wobbling over to a nearby moonwell, the slap-slap-slap of flesh on flesh soon assailing their ears from the mess hall.

---------------------------------------

*Bandu Thoribas - Prepare to fight.

ItsJessy
ItsJessy
315 Followers
12