Cherish

Story Info
Husband and Wife try not to wake their newborn.
1.2k words
4.31
34.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paused in the doorway, staring down the hall outside our bedroom checking to be sure all the lights were off. I took a moment to admire my wife. Her backlit frame was silhouetted as her white nightgown became transparent in the light, her small waist and wide, feminine hips formed the perfect hourglass I loved so well. Her blonde hair hung in soft curls around her shoulders, and one lock strayed over her eyes, which she constantly pushed back behind her slightly pointed ear.

I sat up in bed, resting my weight on my forearms and continued to stare. Noticing my appraisal, she blushed slightly and looked down before returning my gaze with crossed eyes and an outstretched tongue.

"What?" she asked.

"Nothing. Just admiring you"

She walked over to our bed and covered her face with her hands and shook her head, hair tousling about in waves.

"God- honey, I'm so gross right now."

I pulled her hands away and kissed her reddened cheek.

"I mean it- you're the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. And what's more- you're my wife, and the mother of my child. There is no person in the world more attractive to me than you."

She blushed even deeper and lifted her mouth to mine in what was intended to be a goodnight peck, but grew into a deep, tounge-tangling kiss, which when finally broken left us both breathless and rabbit-hearted. After 5 years of marriage we still drove each other as crazy as we did when we were teenagers. I started to unbutton the neck of her nightdress when she put her hand over mine.

"What about the baby?" she glanced at the wall that separated our room from the nursery and furrowed her brow at the prospect of waking our just barely asleep newborn.

I cupped her chin in my hand, and pulled an exaggerated earnest face while putting my finger to my lips- we could be quiet. She smiled and and mocked an exasperated sigh- 'Promise?'

I mimed locking my lips, and held out my little finger for a pinky promise. She chuckled quietly and accepted.

'Well, alright.'

I needed no more permission. I took her face between my hands and kissed her deeply, we grabbed and pulled and nibbled each others lips as we quietly undressed each other. Off came her top, an oversized T-shirt of mine from highschool, and was soon followed by her blue pajama pant. She hooked her thumbs into my boxers and slid them down my legs, licking my already rock-hard organ as she passed. She straddled me as I sat on the edge of the bed. I unclasped her bra and released her full, round breasts. I licked and sucked her hard, pink nipples as she stroked the back of my head. Her breathing became jagged and I listened as her heart raced under my attentions.

I lowered her from our sitting position and laid her across our bed, hair spayed across our white sheets like a golden fan. I kissed her lips, my body poised over hers so I was hardly an inch away from her at any point. I knew she could feel my heat. I ran my hand over her swollen southern lips, feeling the warmth and wetness radiate from her center. I slid a finger inside her, rubbing the rough patch of her G-spot and watched her thrash on the bed below me. I extracted my finger and licked her juices from it. Savoring the taste.

I planted kisses all over her chest, down her stomach, and then split my attention between her thighs. I licked from her knee down the the inner crease where her leg meets her hip, then gave the other side the same treatment. I spread her wide and admired her clit, swollen and exposed. I let her hang there in limbo for a moment, as she whined quietly and bucked her hips up to me slightly. I blew a soft stream of war air directly on her little button before licking her, bottom to top, slow and wet. She let out a long, comfortable sigh as her hips rested back on the bed. I loved how much she needed me. I licked around her clit, fast and light and before long, she was writhing on the bed.

"Please. Please let me have you." she begged.

I inched up to her, leaving a trail of kisses, and settled in, resting on my forearms over her. She parted her knees as I settled in between them and positioned the tip of my manhood at her entrance. I sunk myself slowly to the hilt, letting the moist warmth envelope me completely. She moved her hips and settled into mine, nuzzling my neck as she adjusted to me. Once a tight fit that would occasionally cause her pain, the stretching caused by our baby left her womanhood a far more comfortable match, and she sighed into my chest.

I shifted the pillow under her head and placed it under her hips, tilting her pelvis up to me. She hooked her ankles behind my knees as I braced myself, one hand beneath her shoulderblades, and one in the curve of her hip. I slowly drew out of her, biting back a smile at her whimpers of protest and futile attempts to recapture me. I kissed her deeply, tongues battling, as I thrust into her, her mouth leaving mine as it opened in a perfect 'O' of pleasure along with those wide, surprised eyes- as if every time we made love it was the first. I moved inside of her, pulling down on her shoulders to reach deeper inside. She bit into my chest to stifle her moans, but one escaped- and we halted, trying not to move against each other as we waited for the breathing over the monitor to even out again.

She smiled under me. "out like a light- just like her father" she teased. I chuckled and kissed her, rolling over- taking her with me and letting her sink my full length back inside at her leisure. I pressed my thumbs into her hips and guided her motions as she rode me. Her fingers dug into my chest as she picked up speed, rocking me against her inner-walls. Her hair fell over her face as her eyes closed and her mouth opened as she took me deeper inside of her and milked the length of me with her spasming pussy. Her knees drew tighter around me as the contractions inside her throbbed faster and faster around my hardness. I grabbed her and moved her quaking form back beneath me as I felt my balls tighten and throb. I captured her mouth with mine as I released spurt after spurt of thick, hot cum deep inside my wife. The tremors and warmth of my orgasm set her off the edge as she bit into my shoulder to muffle her moans as she trembled and writhed beneath me, pussy walls rushing with heat and furiously clamping down on my still spurting cock. My seed and her juices bathed her cervix, and as soon as I left her, she crossed her knees and rested them, raised, slung over my thigh in an effort to keep every drop inside, lavishing in the full feeling of being entirely filled with my cum.

I stroked and kissed her slightly glistening brow and gathered her up in my arms.

We fell asleep listening to our baby breathe over the monitor.