Cherry

Story Info
His first time in an intimate encounter with young woman.
3.2k words
4.39
73k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rum
Rum
14 Followers

I've known Cherry since she was a little girl. She was my uncle's "grandchild" in the sense that he was married to her grandmother. He wasn't really her grandfather but was very close to her and her sister, close enough that they called him Papa. As I said, I've known them since childhood so that they both called me uncle. Cherry was the younger of the two. Both girls were bright and pretty. I've always been close the Cherry. Not because of her "smarts' nor her looks, which was always a turn-on, but we just liked each other. Now, don't get this wrong, I liked her older sister, too but Cherry and I just got along very well. At age 15 she was very pretty and still developing into a very attractive woman. At 18 she was still not fully developed but you could tell just how mature she was ...and had a little more to go.

When she was 21, I had to consciously keep my hands to myself. I had a wife that kept me honest. When Cherry was 25, the ball and chain divorced me. I was pretty much run through the emotional wringer. Cherry was very supportive because she had seen what the break-up did to my emotional state.

About 2 years after the divorce we had the occasion to be alone; we were driving to the local mall for something or other. I can't remember what we were going to buy and as it turned out neither one of us cared to remember, either. On the way, we were talking. She was curious about my divorce and I was telling her just how much I was hurt and how it affected me. I told her that I was very lonely and she said that she understood that. I asked her what she meant and she replied that she had recently broken up with her boyfriend. I knew immediately how she felt. She asked me about any other women in my life and I told her that I had "seen" other women but there were no sparks. After I told her that she again said that she knew the feeling. That aroused my curiosity, so I asked her if there were any other men on her horizon. When she turned to me and said that there were none she was obviously hurting but there was tenderness to her answer. I told her that she shouldn't worry too much because she was bright and very pretty. This remark seemed to please her.

What came next surprised me to my very core. She told me that she always thought the same about me and had always wanted to satisfy her curiosity. Perplexed, I asked her what she meant. She then related that when she was younger she had always wanted to show me how much she cared about me but being married at the time had stopped her from following through with her thoughts. She then said that I wasn't married and she wasn't committed to anyone. Now would be the perfect time to follow through on her fantasy. I looked at her as we pulled into the mall parking lot. She just stared back with a gleam in her eye and a slight smile on her lips. Before I found a parking space, I stopped and asked her if she knew what she was doing. She replied yes immediately and without a pause. I could only stare back at her. She then took command and told me to drive out of the parking lot, and follow her directions. It was quickly evident that she was giving me directions to my apartment.

On the way, neither spoke about the sexual tension that was very evident in the car. She calmly told me which turns to take until we were in my parking lot. Before I shut the car off, I turned to her and gave her a last chance to stop what we both knew would transpire in my apartment. Very confidently, she looked me in the eye and told me to turn the ignition off and follow her. As she walked across the lot I began to get hard just by her manner. I held her hand as we entered the building. As we got to the stairs she took a few faster steps. She led me up the stairs and sashayed her hips. It was a deliberate move on her part; she knew what she was doing. I fumbled with the key in the lock and witnessing my anxiousness gave a little chuckle. I pondered her confident moves from the car to the door and now knew that she was as apprehensive as I was. When the door finally opened and we were inside, she turned and kissed me. Her kiss left no doubt that she was as hot as I was. She backed me up to the door and her tongue parted my lips in one of the sexiest kisses that I had ever experienced. Not to be outdone, I slipped my hands to her hips and followed her curves to her ass. I pressed her to my engorged cock. There was no doubt about our mutual needs.

We continued to kiss while my hands roamed her body. When I slowly moved to her small, firm breasts, I broke the kiss and I told her that we would be more comfortable in the bedroom, she just moaned and joined our lips in a passionate kiss. I needed to be free of our clothing restraints and just picked her up and carried her to our playroom. She never broke the kiss as we melted into each other. Upon reaching my bed, I gently lowered her to her feet. Still she kept her tongue dancing with mine.

I repeated my hand movement up and down her spine, then to her asscheeks. I lingered there, not pulling her mound to mine. Cherry, in turn, moaned her excitement into my mouth. I didn't pull her close because I wanted to remove her blouse. As I was opening her buttons she slipped her hands down my back to my cheeks. As I got the last button undone she started to do a very erotic massage of my ass cheeks. Her blouse came off in my hands and I tossed it on the foot of the bed. She took one step back and let my gaze fall to her small globes encased in her bra. I told her that it too would have to be removed, because I wanted to look at her magnificent tits. She started to put her hands to her back to undo the clasp. They never made it to the clasp, though. I grabbed her arms and told her that I would do the honors. She dropped her arms and told me that turn-about is fair play.

I nodded and laid my lips to hers as I reached for the clasp. Back in my embrace the bra slid off of her shoulders and was tossed after her blouse. I continued the kiss as I massaged her back then moved my hands to her sides and felt the breasts crushed to my chest. In this position I was only able to feel their roundness from the sides. As I broke the kiss, I moved slightly back. Her tits were beautiful. They were kind of small, about a size 36 I guessed, but oh so sweetly shaped. Her nipples were excited, hard and a light shade of brown. Brown nipples have always turned me on, I told her. She just smiled and started to unbutton my shirt. I played with her nipples and cupped her perfectly formed breasts. I knew that I was doing all the right things to her tits because she moaned and gazed into my eyes while she finished removing my shirt. I then took over by opening her belt and jeans. When they fell to her knees, I just slithered down her torso licking and kissing as I went. I halted at her boobs and concentrated on making those beautiful nips harder than diamonds. I didn't have to do it for long...they were already as excited as they could possibly get. I stayed for a short while anyway. I wanted to make this last and apparently so did she. Her moans told of her ecstasy. After worshiping at her nipples for what seemed and felt like hours, I continued lower until I met her navel. I swiped my tongue in and around the button. I did this for only a little while because I had another destination in mind. As I moved my mouth towards her mound I was lightly stroking her well-shaped legs.

Reaching her mound, I could feel her pubic hair through the cotton barrier. I continued rubbing her mound with my chin as she ground that love grotto into my face. Her sounds from above told me that I was supplying the right amount of pleasure. I could feel the wetness in her panties but I continued my actions. As I was doing this I slipped her jeans from her feet and left them where they were after she stepped out of them. Here I was, a fifty year old guy making a woman half my age moan and grind her cunt into my face. I loved the feelings that I was giving her. She made the next move by skinning her panties to her knees. I kept moving my chin into her mound. As her briefs went past her thighs, I was fully exposed to her excitement. The aroma from her pussy made me aware of how excited she was. The dampness in her cunt hair only made me want more. I was in heaven as her scent wafted up to me. I then moved down and took her panties in my mouth and held them there as I lifted her left leg free, then her right leg. I was awash in her scent from the damp briefs. I dropped them and turned to her bush.

She started to part he legs. I was very aroused to see her lips parting in anticipation of further pleasure. I didn't want to disappoint her and moved into the hairs of her pussy. I kissed every inch of her bush while applying light caresses to her legs. Moving to the insides of her legs, I slowly moved them farther apart to allow me to stick out my tongue and lightly lick her lips. This made her shudder and moan loudly. Something told me that no one had ever gone down on her so I continued to lightly lick just her lips. I wanted it to last...for her and for me. I loved the smell of her excitement. Cherry was pretty well worked up and it was very clear to me because her lips were becoming moist with her lubrication. The taste was getting to me, hers was the sweetest pussy I ever ate and I loved doing this for her because of the clues to her arousal. Her scent and wetness increased exponentially and only increased my arousal and desire to get her off with my lips and tongue.

Her legs were trembling under my caresses and she started to thrust her hips into my face. Thrusting in this way angled her cunt to me. I didn't waste her unspoken need. I licked her from the back to the front as she moved her hips. When I reached her clit, her hips jumped farther forward into my mouth. That's when I knew for sure no man had ever been this far south of her tits. Her thrust was her clit's declaration that I was pushing all of the right buttons. Pleasing her was such a real turn-on for me as well. I just kept licking her from back to front. This was such a rush to her that she was practically dripping. I still continued to stroke her legs and lick her lips and clit. Then I decided to give her young pussy a real treat.

As I was caressing her legs, I moved my hands to the inside of her thighs and instead ad of moving back down, I moved them up to her pussy lips while I kissed the hair above her cunt. I felt her dampness mixed with the humidity from my mouth. Slowly I rubbed her mound before I ever so slowly parted her slit and stroked her inner lips. More moans from her upturned mouth directed me to continue the massage of her fleshy parts. I was only too willing to accede to her desire. I slowly rubbed her wet opening. Then I was massaging her deeper with my two best fingers. I kept going deeper then slowly kneading her inner walls as I withdrew to the portal to her cervix. Then slowly back in. I kept this up until my sweet Cherry was fairly trembling in every part of her body. I then took her clit between my lips and flicked my tongue back and forth until she cried out her release with body spasms. Her cunt then started to throb with her orgasm. My fingers felt like they were being sucked into her pussy. The muscles of her cunt started milking my fingers. I kept licking around her clit slowly while sliding my fingers slowly in and out of her cunt. I continued until she grasped my head in her hands and lifted me from her wet cunt.

She lifted me up and kissed her juices from my lips and tongue. When she broke our kiss she remarked that, indeed, no man had ever kissed her there and that she loved tasting herself on my face. I made a confession that it was not only my pleasure but also turned me on immensely, too.

She again kissed me and filled my mouth with her lively tongue. I broke the kiss and started kissing her neck. She reciprocated by kissing my neck and slowly moving down to my chest. As she kept kissing me lower she squatted before me. Before I realized it she was at my navel, then just above my pubic hair. It was only at this point that she felt my hardness for the first time. Her light caresses only made me aware that I was the hardest I had been in such a long time. Her kisses moved slower towards my engorged cock. Her hands left my dick only so that she could knead my balls.

Then she did something that belied her experience: she moved me towards the bed and deftly moved me to sit on the bed. Her ministrations never stopped during this maneuver. She then proceeded to lightly lick my sack and took each ball into her mouth one at a time. She kept up her oral massage on my nuts while softly running her hands all over my cock. When her judgment told her to move, she did, only to place feather kisses up and down my shaft. Avoiding the knob only heightened the pleasure of her kisses. Then she began rubbing the head of my dick in a very provocative manner while still skinning butterfly kisses on my shaft. None of her movements were jerking me off, yet. However, she had me hotter that a half fucked fox in a Florida forest fire, and she knew it. I could see her at her work and she was smiling all the while with the knowledge of what her teasing was having on me.

Then all of a sudden she engulfed my cock and plunged her lips half way down to the root. Her tongue started circling around the head and kept me half way in her mouth while she wetly circled my cock head. Suddenly she took to a new tactic by teasing the slit at the head. Flicking her tongue made me draw my breath between my teeth in a hissing manner. She did this for what seemed like hours but in reality was only about 15 seconds. Again changing tactics, my sweet Cherry started to bob her head until I reached her throat. I knew she couldn't deep-throat me but it didn't matter: she was working magic on my dick and I told her so. She kept this up for some time. I told her that I was about to erupt in her incredible mouth. As I neared my climax and was about to make my first deposit in her throat she released me from her sucking and looked up at me while jerking me off in front of her face.

I groaned my disappointment to her upturned face and looked into her eyes. She didn't bat an eyelash but informed me that she wanted to watch me spray her face. That statement brought me over the edge. My balls were already churning for release but I never expected this kind of orgasm. I didn't fail her expectation. I shot my cum out of the end of my cock right on her upper lip. I felt like my cock would blow up with my orgasm. She amazed me by taking each spurt on her cheek, her lips her forehead and across he left eye. The dribbles of cock juice she let fall onto those magnificent tits. After all of my juice was somewhere on her skin, she took me back into her mouth and licked me clean. That didn't stop her tongue dance over my cock, though. She wanted to make sure that she got every drop, and made this abundantly clear when she took my softening dick out of her mouth and told me so. I looked at my Cherry with my sperm all over her face and started to pull her up.

Cherry resisted this and told me that she wasn't through. She told me to relax and watch the show. With a grin on her face she looked deeply into my eyes as she began wiping at my discharge and carrying it to her mouth. I began to help her. She was delighted at this turn of our session. I would swipe my fingers along the cum trails and feed them to her. She smiled her pleasure. Since I never went completely soft, I began using my dick to pick up the sperm from her face and feed it to her. She moaned her pleasure and closed her eyes in contentment. As I fed her each spermy trail she would swipe her tongue all around my cock as if she were just beginning her cock sucking. When her face was as clean as it would get by using my dick, she slowly stood up and showed me that she had, indeed, swallowed her meal.

Realizing her satisfaction I grabbed her in a great show of my own contentment and kissed her like we had when we started. Tongues dancing in our mouths, I tasted myself as well as her pussy and pulled her down into a prone position. We rested with my arms hugging her in a glorious glow of sexual satisfaction. When I glanced at the clock I was surprised to find that we had been at it for at least an hour. We both drifted off to nap until I awoke and told her that I should get her back to her own apartment. She declined my offer and said that she wanted to wake up in my arms and try to invent new ways of making love. All I could do was to answer her with a smile and a nod in agreement.

If this tale is well received, I'll relate (with Cherry) more adventures of Cherry and I.

Rum
Rum
14 Followers