Cherry Hill Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm Chrytsa Kaiser. This is my first appointment here." Chrysta smiled at the woman, letting her eyes travel over her face then dip down to her neck. She felt a flutter in her stomach as she continued to follow the woman's partially opened blouse. The cleavage was magnificent, and Chrysta felt her pussy begin to throb.

Tonya would've have to have been blind, to not see the woman across from her, practically fucking her tits with her eyes. Her cunt started leaking almost instantly. She took Chrysta's hands in her's and slowly began to massage each finger. "We'll get your hands all relaxed then your fingertips can sit in this gel." She nodded her head toward the blue chemical, not wanting to break contact with Chrysta's hands.

"Do you like what you see... here at the mall?" Tonya asked.

Chrysta heard the underlying question, and ran her leg over the other woman's foot. "Yes, Tonya, I think I like this mall a lot." Her brows lifted, while she ran her tongue over her lips.

As she massaged Chrysta's fingers, then slowly moved them up her hand. "How long does the old broad have?" Chrysta asked.

Tonya looked at the timer. "About 6 minutes, but she can go longer. She comes in her gets the facial, we get to the mask, and she falls asleep in the damn chair." She rolled her eyes, "but fuck, she tips well and I don't have much going on today."

"Tonya," Chrysta's foot slipped from her sandals and slid up the Cosmotologist's calf then up to her thigh. "I tip well too, if I'm a satisfied customer." Chrysta's pussy was soaking her skirt, and the chair she was sitting on. She had long given up wearing panties. Once she realized how much fucking in public, made her orgasm, she wore the easiest accessible clothes she could.

Spreading her legs wider, Tonya reached over the table and inserted her finger into Chrysta's mouth. "I would love to see how big a tip you'd be willing to give me."

"Then you better stop wasting my time, because your gratuity is slowly dripping away."

Tonya scooted her chair back, and moved under the table. She had always meant to thank the owner of the place for installing the long runners around the tables. Tonya promised that today she would show her thanks, before she left. When she settled under the table, her pussy got even more wet when she saw the red bush of fur spread open before her.

Chrysta's cunt was sloppy and she could feel the warm breath of the woman touching her thighs. "Come on, slut, you need to earn your money. I'm not a satisfied customer." She felt fingernails on the inside of each leg, as the woman spread them out further.

The cunt was a welcoming target to Tonya's mouth. It begged her to lick and suck it clean. She pushed her face between Chrysta's legs. Running her tongue over the red curls, she tasted the juices that seemed to flow free. She flicked the clit, several times, before diving in and biting the slender piece of flesh. She could feel the textured sex and pushed her face deeper, letting her chin stir the wet lips of the customer's cunt.

"Oh fuck yes, baby!" Chrysta moaned out, then turned to look at the old lady snoring. She pushed her pussy further down in the chair, and started to tease her own nipples. Her wet lips were being lavished by the employee, and Chrysta emptied more juices from her slick walls. One of her hands reached under the table and she forced the woman's face deeper into her cunt.

Tonya ran her tongue between the wet folds of the woman's pussy, sucking on the fluids that kept running in a steady stream. Using her fingers she separated the engorged folds, and began to thrust her tongue inside the hot hole of the woman's cunt. "Mmmm... baby you taste so fucking good," Tonya whispered, before diving her mouth back to the waiting curls.

Chrysta clamped her muscles around the tongue that was fucking her. She heard a sound come from beside her. Looking over to the old woman, Chrysta raised the skirt of the table and let the old broad see what was happening. The old woman's eyes grew wide, and her fingers began to rub her cunt.

The mouth working on the red haired pussy was soon fighting for space with Tonya's long finger. She fucked the rosy cunt with hard drives. Her brightly painted fingernail scrapped the wall of Chrysta's cunt, and brought forth another oozing stream of juice.

Tonya slid her tongue in and out, sucking and tasting Chrysta's sweet honey. She moaned and blew hot air into hole of the customer's body. Faster finger fucked the warm cunt, and harder she sucked the skin that was sloppy and smelly beneath her nose. Breathing hard, she heard the moan and growl coming from Chrysta's mouth.

"Cum for me baby... cum... I want it, I need it," Tonya pushed two more fingers into the hot soaked pussy, and pushed all three of them faster and harder. Fucking her cunt with the driving force of a jack hammer. She tasted the cum that gushed out of the red haired, pussy soaked woman.

The cum ran like a rushing river from Chrysta's body. She soaked Tonya's face, as she watched the old woman, dip her fingers into her skirt. It wasn't long before the old woman was thrashing on the reclined chair. Her face contorted as she finger fucked herself, the green mask on her skin cracking.

Chrysta turned back and thrust her hips, and the woman's head back into her cunt. "Clean me up, whore," she told Tonya.

Tonya looked up into Chrysta's eyes, then once more devoured the sweet pussy before her. She licked the woman's thighs, then the hairs of the red pussy. Her own pussy was on fire, and she ached for release, her chin glistened in what little light escaped under the table.

"Good girl," Chrysta purred, then had Tonya rise up.

When Tonya moved back to her seat, she saw the old woman bring a cum covered finger from her skirt, and lick it off. Tonya's eyes widened and she smiled. "I think you need your mask cleaned."

The old woman smiled, her green facial cream hard, and cracking further. Chrysta laughed left a wad of bills on the table and walked out of the beauty shop. Her pussy cleaned and willing to unload another load of cum, when the opportunity presented itself.

Tonya helped the old woman wash the cleanser off, then finished the application of the softening lotion, and a light dusting of powder.

She smiled and waved goodbye, as the little old lady left. The smile on her face bigger then one she'd had ever seen on the old bag. Tonya cleaned up the facial supplies, and got ready to service the next customer that was scheduled for a facial.