Cherry Hill Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matsumi pulled Ava away from her pussy, and pushed the final outfit into Ava's hand. She winked as Ava wiped the juice from her chin, then licked the back of her hand. Ava turned and pushed her arms into the white uniform blouse, buttoning the pearl buttons, until just blow her twin peeks. She grabbed the two strips of plaid, and put her hair in pigtails. The she bent over and slipped her feet into the pleated, plaid mini-skirt. It was then that Matusmi returned the favor and aroused her little Japanese body even further. Matusmi ran her fingers up over Ava's ass, and separated the cheeks before sliding her tongue down the crack. She licked the entrance of the puckered hole, and slowly inserted her finger, while she licked, the entire time. Sending beads of salvia down a journey into the dark place where her finger fucked.

She stopped when she heard the Williams sisters in the other room. "Time to go," Matusmi grinned. She looked at the two Masters, Jill and Mya. Both looked good enough to eat and she looked forward to doing that later. Her eyes then took in the school girl look of Ava and her own appearance as a college professor, minus the skirt. To add to the effect she grabbed a pair of stage glasses, and scooped her hair into a bun. "Now don't I look all matronly and stern?" she asked the others. They giggled and stepped out into the other room.

Lance walked out of his little shop room, at the same time, once more a hard cock, waiting to be satisfied sometime tonight. He had enjoyed the filming of the Krests Cunts as well as the extra little number that Abby and Sabrina had put on. He cocked his eye at Sabrina, remember how her sister had told her to remember not to cum until the block party on Friday. Lance smiled, "This is going to be fun." He loved Sabrina's pussy, but making the whiny female on the edge of climaxing and then telling her no, for the next six days would be heaven. He'd have to make sure he spent some one on one time with her ass, and cunt this week.

"Ready ladies?" Lance asked, being sure to remind them of the safety word before he set to work telling them what to do.

"Ava, you and Matsumi are the typical college professor and the student. I want Matsumi sitting at the desk," Lance nodded his head, toward the large oak computer desk. "Ava would go underneath, make sure you leave enough room for the camera to see that beautiful tongue work that slit." Turning toward Abby he looked at the collar around her neck, and the leash in her palm. She also wore a strap on cock and a necktie, otherwise she was completely nude. "I need you to play the Dean of Students, lover."

Abby grinned, and blew him a kiss. She headed over to the other woman, and notice where all the camera's were and how the best picture would be displayed, and where the best angles were. She spent a lot of her free time at Lance's and she was learning the ropes quiet nicely.

"Mya. I need you to have Sabrina be your Bitch in Heat. She wants fucked so bad and she wants to cum so bad, and you and Jill, need to make her cum. I don't want you to stop unless she cums or she says the safety word, kite. Okay." Sabrina groaned, and ached to tell them her punishment, but she didn't dare, that was a long standing rule with Abby and Sabrina, they didn't tell the punishments, because it was cheating if someone knew and either eased up on you or increased things in order to try and get you to break your promise. Sabrina hadn't a clue that Lance had heard her and her twin Abby discussing her punishment. Taking a deep breath, she got on her hands and knees, and waited for her two Master's to begin.

Abby looked over at Lance and displayed a set of pearly whites. She was one of the few that knew he had every room in the entire apartment building wired for picture and sound. Some suspected, but no one knew he could hear and see it all. Abby however had known, and she had made it a point to stress repeating to Sabrina not to come, the whole time knowing Lance could hear her.

"As they say in Hollywood. Lights! Camera! Action!" Lance growled out as he sat behind a complex arrangement of electronic equipment and began recording every square inch of tits, cunts, and asses he could. Lights adjusted by remote, cameras zoomed in by the touch of a single keystroke, bodies were heard slapping and grinding, as cum filled the room. But not once did the little cum slut slave Sabrina cum, crying out the word "bright," just as his molestation of the women ended. Lance was quite impressed with Sabrina's willpower, but made a promise to himself to fuck her brains out this week, and try to make her cum.

He told Sabrina he'd bring Abby home later. She waved goodbye, and left with the other girls. Sabrina headed home, and the Krest girls, and their overseas sisters headed for more seedy adventures. Lance turned to Abby, and had her remove the strap on. His cock ached for her and he looked at her welcoming pussy. "Hungry baby?" he asked.

********

"Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned," Alexis' sexy little voice said, just before the sloppy sounds of her mouth encompassing Pastor O'Malley's impressive cock echoed through his office. She started humming as her blonde hair started moving in waves with the timing of her bobbing head, and the Pastor couldn't help but moan out loud.

"You are forgiven child, for being late. Again," Pastor O'Malley's deep voice boomed through his small office. He looked down at the Bakker girl, his pants around his ankles, her petit frame kneeling on the floor between his chair and the desk. She moaned in response, sending wake after wake of pleasure through his body, radiating from his cock and extremely blue balls.

"Careful, Alexis, it's been a week since I've gotten any attention, and you'll end up with a mouthful of cum," he warned, his voice sounding firm, yet ready to yield. Alex released her pastor's cock from her lips with a loud, slobbery pop and she started jerking his spit-coated rod off as fast as she could.

"Maybe that's what I want," she said, her eyes burning with lust. She had no more than slid his dick back down her throat than there was a knock on the door. Their eyes met in a panic and she scooted quickly under the desk, and he pushed his chair back with her, his hard dick slamming into the cold underside of the center drawer.

"Yes?" Pastor O'Malley's voice cracked. The door opened slightly and a small face peeked in, framed in long raven hair. Her green eyes were dancing in the pale light of the room, locked on the Pastor's face.

"Oh Michael, good, you are here!" she said and sat down in the chair across from his heavy oak desk. Alexis immediately recognized the voice of Elizabeth, the Pastor's wife and very carefully moved under the desk so she could lick the head of his dick. Pastor about jumped straight out of his chair when she did that, and Alex was rewarded with a swift kick in her inner thigh. "Are you okay?" his wife asked, concern clouding her face.

"Yes, yes. I just had a charley horse try to start, but it's gone now. What can I do for you, Beth?" he asked, glancing fondly over his wife's form. His eyes traveled down her body to her luscious tits, their little nipples standing out proudly through the blue blouse she had on. Her pregnant belly was starting to stretch the shirt past fitting, and probably past comfortable for her, but she hadn't said anything yet. She was wearing a loose pleated skirt that ended well past her knees; her still-amazing legs weren't marred by stockings. Michael did note that she had painted her toe-nails, the crimson gloss shining through the open end of her sandals.

"Well, I wanted to go shopping," she said, rolling her eyes. "Nothing I have really fits anymore, you know." Michael nodded.

"OH!" he shouted as Alexis sucked his cock down until its head lodged in her throat. His right hand tensed as he tried to remain composed. He felt her start to bob, not totally understanding how she was doing that in the space she had, but completely turned on that the blonde little strumpet was sucking him off in his office, in the church, in front of his wife. "Oh yes," he said, trying to cover. "I had some things to finish here for the service tomorrow, anyway. Planning on going with anyone? I know you hate going to the mall alone," Pastor continued, trying to keep his composure. That only seemed to encourage Alex who started massaging his balls as well as sucking his shaft.

"Well, I thought you might be here late. I was talking with those nice Andersons down the street. Miki and her daughters actually suggested I could go with them if I wanted to," Beth said, trying to figure out what was going on with her husband. He was twitching a little and seemed awfully nervous about something.

"Yes, yes, yes," Michael said, trying like hell to not moan. He was extremely relieved when he felt Alex's hot mouth leave his throbbing rod for a moment and he took a deep breath. "Yes, you should go and enjoy the evening with them. Maybe you could talk them into coming to church tomorrow?" Pastor continued, hoping to see more of the three black women than their Sunday dresses.

"Well, I'm sure we'll have a good time," Beth said, looking like she was going to get up and leave. Michael had never been so relieved to see his wife go in all his life. He felt the brush of Alex's shirt against his leg; it took him a second to realize that she had taken it off and set it beside his chair. He tried and tried to make no sign, but he was sure he was blushing like a mad man.

"Oh, one more thing," Beth said, standing from her chair. Pastor smiled at her, feeling another push of material go past his leg and looking down to see the pink running pants of his now-naked parishioner next to his chair. His cock was almost thumping against the bottom of the desk, but it remained free for only a moment as Alexis sucked it silently back down her throat, her hands jerking him off furiously and playing with his hairy balls. Michael clamped his mouth shut and ground his teeth to keep from moaning in adulterous pleasure.

"Yes sweetie?" Pastor said, his voice cracking again.

"The Bakker girl, did she come yet?" Beth asked plainly.

"Excuse me? Oh right, the meeting. No, she was late, hasn't cum yet," Michael said, trying to not lie to his wife further about that matter. His heart was pounding like a jackhammer in his chest and his breath was coming to him in quick gasps, but he tried hard to maintain his composure.

Michael and Alexis both felt the orgasm start. His heavy balls started to tighten up, his shaft started throbbing, getting thicker and longer in her mouth, and finally, with one final throb, his dick swelled up to its full length and girth and shot after shot of his hot spunk shot into Alexis's waiting, wanton mouth. She didn't swallow hardly any of it, letting the Pastor's cum dribble down her chin, dripping off and splashing nearly-silently on her tits. She never stopped jerking him off, her hand slowed down, however, and she slowly milked the remaining cum from his dick.

"Well, I hope you two have a good meeting," Beth said with a smile and left the room, looking completely oblivious to the fact that her husband just pumped half a pint of cum into the mouth of their blonde neighbor.

"Oh, you are in so much trouble!" Pastor hissed. He kicked his chair out from his desk and he looked at the little blonde, his cum practically white-washing the lower half of her face and the dribbles onto her tits were pooling and running down her body. There was almost a complete stream from her lips to her pussy, a single small line running down her chin to her belly button and down to within inches of her slit.

"I am?" Alexis said innocently. She crawled out on all fours to the Pastor's chair and licked his rapidly wilting dick.

"You bet your sweet ass!" Pastor said, not faking his anger. "She almost caught us!"

"But I only wanted to make you happy," she pouted. She stood up in front of Pastor and took a step back toward his desk, leaning against it.

"If by happy you mean divorced. Is that what you wanted out of this meeting, harlot?" Pastor said, some iron starting to return to his dick. The meat between his legs twitching back to life did not escape Alex's eye.

"Actually, I wanted to talk about the scholarship. Is there anyway we can turn it into a full ride?" Alex asked demurely, turning around and putting her hands on his desk. She spread her legs, exposing her tight pink hole and her pink, glistening pussy, still with the remnants of Officer Crimson's cum swimming in her depths. The blonde cunt was close enough to Pastor's face that he could have stuck his tongue out and licked it, and that tight little ass begged to be fucked, but he had a better idea.

"First," Pastor said standing up. He kicked his chair further back, slamming it into the filing cabinet in his office. "First we need to punish you for making me cum in front of my wife," Pastor said, grabbing a ruler off his desk and rolling up his sleeves. Alexis only moaned in response and anticipation.