Cherry Hill Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood on ever-weakening knees and exhaled deeply, gathering thoughts so she could sing. She opened her mouth for the first note and Miki hit the remote for her butterfly. Joy's voice cracked and she turned bright red, rushing from the choir box. She could feel her cum flowing freely down her legs by this point, the butterfly no longer able to hold the lake of cum in her pussy. She could only hope that she could make it to the bathroom before the motion on her sensitive nub changed again. Even the shifting vibrator in her over-stimulated snatch was jiggling in her quivering walls, making her cum even more.

Joy made it to the women's restroom before her knees gave out and the electric haze radiating from her abused sex drove her to screaming. She bit hard down on the top of her dress, hoping to muffle the sounds of her crashing orgasm, and she felt her cunt drench her thighs, the sex toys slipping slightly. The vibrator slid closer to the opening of her twat, being pushed by her muscles every time an orgasm rocked her body. Joy barely managed to slip into the stall, her knees slipping in the puddling cum around them and she drug herself up on the toilet seat. Her hands drug her choir robe up over her legs, her body still convulsing, slipped up her dripping thighs to her crotch, the motion so tantalizing that the tickle made her pussy clench yet again.

Joy's trembling hand managed to get the butterfly off, and just as she was about to flick the power switch, the device turned off. She heard the door to the bathroom open and shut and the door lock. Her mind was still too foggy to make out much more than that.

"Still coming sweetie?" rang Miki's voice. "I know I would be," she added. "Looks like you've made a mess. There's cum all over the tile. I didn't know little white cunts could shoot so much honey," she continued with a matter of fact. Joy fought to gain control of her breathing, but she wasn't having much luck at it. Her orgasms finally slowed down and she felt her excited sex still buzzing with need, but she couldn't figure out why.

"Trying to figure it out?" the black woman's silken voice taunted again. Joy's twat pulsed with the sound of it, and she knew it would become the new sound of her body's need. She took a deep breath and felt something slide from her distressed pussy, landing in the toilet with a pulsating splash, vibrating against the side of the toilet. Her pussy begged another cum from her, but her besieged mind and her belabored body wouldn't give another drop of her sweet pussy juice.

"Your husband, darling Michael, is behind this," Miki said again. Joy's heart leapt and the bathroom stall door opened. Nothing could have prepared her for what was on the other side of the door.

Miki was standing against the sinks, her choir dress off, her sun-dress under it was hiked up to her waist. She was sitting across the two wash basins in the room, her legs spread as far to her sides as she could get, her crotch suspended in mid-air between the white porcelian. Her pink pussy was wide open, and the tongue of Jezebel was lazily stroking in and out of the glistening sex. The pallet of color struck Joy as one of the most beautiful things she'd ever seen; the scene triggered another orgasm in her pussy, the eroticism of the whole experience over taking her.

"Michael?" She managed to moan out, trying to shake her mind back to reality.

"Yes, your darling husband wanted us to entertain you for the week. Seems your husband is going to be getting busier and busier at work," Miki said huskily, pausing to shudder and let her body reel in the feeling of her daughter's tongue slowly stroking deeply into her pussy and then completely back out. She moaned throatily and her eyes rolled back in her head. Joy saw Miki's pink core get wetter and wetter, the color brilliant against her coal black pussy lips and her dark chocolate skin. Miki's body shook, her abdomen clenching and almost making her roll forward from the sinks. Without thinking, Joy ran forward and caught her shoulders.

Miki's eyes opened to glazed-over slits and she leaned forward, her lips pressing against Joy's in the white woman's first kiss from a girl. She kissed Miki back, more out of reflex than anything, letting the woman's tongue explore her mouth and her lips ravage her own. She felt a hand glide up her thighs to the matted pussy hair of her own cunt and the fingers twitched along her clit, making Joy's knees knock as the abused little button re-lit the inferno in her belly.

"Don't worry, we didn't fuck him. We wanted to, but we didn't fuck your husband," Miki said, her teeth chewing on Joy's ear, the hot breath tickling her neck, the words sending her to worlds of fury, need, and lust she didn't know existed. "He's got family values, I'll give the man that. More than any other men my daughters and I have shared."

"But...then...why?" Joy managed to pant out, her body shaking and shivering, pulsing along with the fingers on her dripping sex. She parted her thighs slightly to give the wandering finger tips of the woman below her more access.

"Like I said, he's got values. He doesn't consider this cheating," Miki said, biting slowly down Joy's neck. Joy nearly crumpled under the ministrations she was receiving, especially when Jezebel's fingers softly stroked her g-spot, making her giggle against her mother's pussy as Joy's tunnel closed tightly against the invading digits.

A knock on the door interrupted them and Joy felt the fingers leave her pussy, the hot breath, leave her neck. It wasn't until she heard the bathroom door shut that she realized her whole body was shaking and her eyes had been closed. The bathroom was empty except for Joy, her memories, and the puddle of cum where she was standing and by the toilet. She shook her head clear and on unstable knees, she walked to her choir robe to collect it and her toys, only to find a note sitting on top of the pile. Her hands started shaking and she started wringing them, trying to get the nervous energy out of them. The note found its way to her fingers and she opened it.

"You are invited to be the guest of honor at Jezebel and Delilah's 19th birthday party on Tuesday. Muffins will be served hot and fresh."

Joy shuddered again and the volcano returned to her belly, the heat radiating out to her tingling twat.

*****

Antonio slipped out of the pew, "Mom, I'll be back, I need to use the restroom." He skirted down the isle and bee lined toward the men's room. It wasn't long before he changed direction and slipped into the room that was reserved for Teen Sunday School class and saw the beautiful pussy he'd been dining on since he was fifteen. Now at twenty and his adoptive sister was eighteen, he relished eating her cunt as often as he could; Sunday mornings were special, they got an hour of pure bliss and he intended to enjoy every minute of it.

"About time you got here," Marie said, her pout was accented by the ruby lipstick that she planned on leaving all over her brother's cock.

He rolled his eyes as he locked the door and for added security wedged a chair under the knob. "I'm what... five minutes late?" He asked as he undid his shoes, belt and the buttons on his shirt. Soon he was as naked as the day his real mother birthed him. He was a slim man, short but sexy. His cock was throbbing with need and as he walked toward his sister he took in the saucy Russia beauty and wondered how he got to be so damn lucky.

Marie was having a hard time not grabbing her sibling and sucking his cock right there, but she knew the rules. He ate first and then she was allowed to feast. Her eyes danced over his body, free of any imperfections, his legs strong, stomach firm and chest small but she didn't mind. His coal black eyes gave off an appeal that she found erotic. His Chinese heritage spoke of wickedness and she knew that he could easily live up to the images she'd created in her mind. The frilly dress that her Mexican parents insisted she wore was lying in a heap on the table, while she lay on the futon that she convinced Pastor Scott was a good idea to have. Granted she'd shown him plenty of times it wasn't a waste of money.

Antonio checked his watch, slipped to his knees and wasted no time on foreplay. Marie knew her job and he knew his. They'd been doing this since she hit puberty. He'd made sure to walk in on her when he knew she was getting off with one of her dolls. That particular morning she was rubbing Barbie up and down on her gorgeous black mound of fur, but soon was replacing the plastic appendage later with his cock, and he hadn't stopped since.

Marie opened her legs wide seconds before her brother dipped his head down to feast on her cunt. It was already full of liquid heat, she'd sampled her juices before he came in. Her mouth still held the flavor and she rolled her tongue over her teeth to capture more of it. It wasn't long before her mouth was open and she was gasping for air.

With long licks that ran from the bottom of his sister's slit to the top, Antonio began to play her body like a harp. He pushed in deep with his tongue, gathered the juice and swallowed, only to repeat the process over again. Each time he'd reach the clit he'd take a nip of the rosy nub and bury his nose in her soft black curls. His teeth would then nibble their way down her pussy and he'd start all over again. Soon she was bucking against his face and pushing him closer to her wet cunt with her hands.

"Oh fuck Bro," she moaned. Her lips lifted and fell in a steady motion that increased when he inserted his finger into her pussy and began to fuck her with long deliberate strokes. Antonio added his tongue to the heated hole, a second digit, and then a third. It wasn't long before she was flowing his face with her juice and he was sucking her cunt clean.

He looked up at his sister and watched her twist her nipples while he drank her fluids. He kept his face buried in the slick folds as the walls of her cunt released more for him to enjoy with every clenching action her body performed. Once he felt the final shudders run their course he licked her pussy clean and then sat down by her feet. "Your turn sis." His cock was throbbing and soaked with pre-cum.

Marie looked at the clock on the wall, knew he'd be coming this first time quick and wondered if she could have more before the clock hit 11:30 or not. She was on her knees, her fingers grasping his cock and her mouth sucking on his balls before another precious minute passed them by.

Antonio was in heaven and he couldn't think of a better place to be than Church to experience such euphoria. He leaned back, put his hand on his sister's head and closed his eyes. She didn't need his help he just loved feeling her soft hair while she sucked his cock.

With a look up toward her brother Marie grinned inside while her tongue began to push one ball toward the other, only to squeeze them together against the sides of her teeth. She'd nip them both gently, them push them around stroking and sucking as she did. Her fingers trailed over the extended veins of his cock, and then over the head, where she gathered pre-cum to slip over her lipstick, making it glisten in the sunlight that was coming in the room.

Her mouth rolled his family jewels and she said her own thanks that his balls were bare of any fuzzy hairs that would tickle her face or end up in her teeth. She'd offered to shave her pussy for him, but he told her in no uncertain terms was she to do that. He liked pulling on her curls when she was coming. She slipped her mouth from his sack and ran her tongue up and down the length of his cock, before she was finally giving him head.

"Oh God yes," Antonio whimpered out when his sister enveloped his cock. He pushed her head down slightly, and she took another inch of his massive rod. She began to twist her hand as she bobbed her head up and down on his swollen member.

Marie could feel his balls with her other hand tightening up even further, as the rush of blood was felt against her tongue. Her sucking became more frenzied and soon he was twist both of his hands into her hair and shoving her face hard against his sex.

She ground her lips to the base of his shaft, let his head hit the back of her throat several times, then angled herself and begun her own unique technique of deep throating his dick. "Ahhh... fuck yes," Antonia growled as he empty load after load of hot seed into his sisters throat. He shuddered hard as he covered the pearly white teeth with his own white pearls. He felt her teeth graze the sides of his shaft and he moaned as she sucked, squeezed and nibbled more fluids from his balls.

His eyes glassed at the time and he was pulling her head up, turning her around to face the door, and slamming into her pussy with his cock only at half mast, before their last twenty minutes were up. He felt the sloppy cunt and plowed into her. Biting her shoulder, he rammed hard with his tool, burying it deep every time his hips lifted her up and down.

Maria rubbed her clit with vigor, bringing more slippery juices to cover her bother in and she squeezed his cock with her pussy muscles, making sure he was able to get hard once more. The room was full of the sounds of their sexes mating as well as the aroma of musk. She rode his cock with lust as well as tweaking her nipple with her other hand.

Antonio's eye glazed over as he felt his climax closing in and he fought hard not to unleash into her. "You ain't missed any days on the pill have you," he groaned.

"Fuck...oh, don't you dare stop fucking me. No, I haven't now finish up. Oh fuck Anthony " She screamed as the hard bite on her back sent her propelling from the edge of the cliff and she covered his cock with her thick syrup.

His body shot out another load of seed as soon as he heard the "no" rip from his sister's lung. "Oh Marie. Oh fucking, Holy Mother of God... oh shit yes " He shouted as he filled every inch of her pussy walls with his come.

They rubbed and bucked more until each was down from their high. It was the tap, tap, tap, on the window on the left wall of the room, that opened to a view of the graveyard that drew their attention from the luscious feeling of come mixing with come. "Oh fuck" Antonio muttered as Marie scrambled off his cock.

"Who was that?" She said hurrying to the window. The man's face was no longer there, his figure walking through between the grave stones. If they'd been older when the stranger left town they would have known Shawn's features and would have run to spread the news that Star's man wasn't dead after all. But since they didn't know it, no one in town knew either.

"I don't know, never seen him before." Antonio said as he started getting dressed. He tossed Marie the dress and watched her put it on. "I guess we gave someone a show." He laughed and unlocked the door just as Marie slipped the last button in. She watched him move the chair away and slip out, the whole time keeping the handsome man's face in her mind. After a few minutes she made her way to the pew and chuckled when she heard her brother whisper to their mom, "Sorry mom, I didn't know I'd be having such a big load to expel." Marie laughed at her Mother's blush.

"Did you get the Summer Picnic announcements all printed for the Pastor," Lupi Gonzalez asked her Daughter quietly.

Marie smiled, "It all came together just fine Mom."

"Good, next week I expect you both to be in the pews with me," she stated saucily. "Now enjoy the final prayer and then we'll see if your father is home from work. If so we'll all go out for lunch." Her eyes went to the Krest girls and she flexed her pussy muscles as she tried to not think of what happened in the mall yesterday.

****

Tonya Sheldon was sitting in the pews, shifting uncomfortably in her seat, her pussy still itching from the scratch it so desperately needed at the mall yesterday. She didn't know why her other two appointments didn't show, but one thing was certain: when those two little cunts did come in, it would be them getting the facial.

The sermon was dragging on and she hated being here alone, her darling husband no doubt getting the house ready for her arrival home. She was oblivious to her surroundings, noticing only that the redhead in the choir box kept cracking her voice on the high notes. She didn't even pay attention when she ran out in the middle of the Lord's Prayer, she just wanted to get the fuck out of there.

She was in the dismissal line, shaking the Pastor's hand and he pulled her close and whispered into her ear, "You haven't been paying attention in church. I'd like to speak with you in my office." His voice was stern, pressing, yet yielding in its stoic strength. She didn't know what the Pastor wanted to talk about, but she thought she would enjoy it. Tonya milled around in the entry way until she saw the Pastor leave the narthex and head for the wing where the offices were located. She followed him into the office and shut the door behind her.

"So, Mrs. Sheldon," the Pastor said, more of a statement than a greeting. There was an uncomfortable pause and Tonya felt the heat in the room rising with the tension.

"Pastor O'Malley?" she said, forcing a smile.

"I can understand that worship might be boring for a woman of your...shall we say...disposition, but if you could stand with the rest of the congregation to pray and join in hymns, that would be appreciated," O'Malley said flatly. She could see anger in his stoic face and she shifted uneasily in her chair, not exactly knowing what was going on.

"Pastor," she said, putting a hand to her chest in surprise, "I didn't even realize...I must have been preoccupied with my thoughts," she said, trying to cover. The Pastor wasn't fooled by her statement and he slid back in his chair.

"In the old days, people were punished for not paying attention in church. It was the sign that the devil had taken them," the Pastor said, standing and walking out from behind his desk. He grabbed a wooden ruler from its place and walked around behind Tonya. She cleared her throat nervously, the fire in her belly growing, her moistening sex liking where this was going. She lost track of the Pastor, instead choosing to stay staring straight ahead, albeit down at the front of his solid desk front.

"Has the Devil taken you, Mrs. Sheldon?" Pastor said, standing directly behind her.

"No," she answered meekly, her heart racing in her chest. Her breathing was coming to her in shallow gasps and the heat of the room was really getting to her.

"Then you have no excuse, do you, Mrs. Sheldon." Tonya only shook her head in response, her emotions and lust over riding her senses. Her head was swimming and her sex was pulsing with desire. Pastor O'Malley slapped the ruler against his hand and the sharp sound made Tonya jump in her seat and elicited a hushed whimper from her tightly pursed lips.

"Do you have any defense for your actions today?" Pastor said, slapping the ruler against his hand and then running it softly across Tonya's back, the harsh corner dragging against the material of her dress as it tickled her flesh from shoulder blade to shoulder blade. She shuddered a little in her seat, the heat of her smouldering core making her flush in the small room.

"No, Sir," she said meekly.

"Then you have done wrong,"he said sternly, placing the ruler's short edge against her spine just under her hairline and tracing down her spine, slowly passing down each of her vertebrae, the feeling both terrifying and electric for Tonya.

"Yes, Sir," she said in a quiet voice.

"And you need to be punished for your disobedience." "Yes, Sir."

"Stand, and bare yourself to the Lord and myself, child. Stand and receive your punishment," Pastor said, whacking his hand sharply with the stick. Tonya could hear it split the air as it moved, the sharp slap at the end made her clit twitch. Tonya stood, without defiance or hurry, and she started pulling the bottom hem of her dress up, exposing her black thong. The Pastor ran the ruler over her tight cheeks, enjoying watching the muscle twitch under the tickle of his improvised whip.