Cherry Hill Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it all off, harlot. Only whores wear underwear like this into God's house," he said, his fingers running between the thin material of her g-string and her ass. The heat in his hand was amazing and she bent forward, letting the Pastor do as he willed with her panties. She was not disappointed when she felt him pull it up sharply, wedging the material between her dripping pussy lips, stretching it and finally ripping a seam loose. The sudden rush of air against her clit and completely exposed slit left her gasping. She stood up, feeling the ripped material dangling between her legs like a cloth cock, the wet, flimsy material licking along her thighs, making her shudder even more. Tanya bent down to pick up the hem of her dress and pulled it up slowly, complying with the Pastor's orders, but teasing him at the same time.

Tanya heard the Pastor's voice catch in his throat and the sound of him swallowing hard behind her as the dress cleared the small of her back. She kept lifting and bunching the dress up in her hands, leaving a wake of tanned skin for him to drink in. The dress cleared her head and she shook her hair out, letting her locks cascade down her back. She reached to her chest and fiddled with the clasp of her bra, her fingers trembling with the excitement of what was going on. The catch came undone and sprung open on release, her arms going to her sides and the strapless bra slid from her body. She felt the ruler slide between her slightly parted thighs and start tapping against them.

"Wider," he said, his breath closer than she thought his body was. The heat from it danced across her left shoulder, spreading a wave of goose-bumps across her body. Her nipples tingled and her clit begged for attention, but Tonya gave it none. She obeyed the Pastor's demand and spread her legs slightly wider than her shoulders. The ruler stopped tapping against her thighs and started rubbing against her pussy very softly, the deep impressions from the measurements sliding roughly against her sensitive skin. For a moment she forgot herself and went limp, enjoying the feeling on her sex.

SLAP filled the room, the sound echoing wetly through Tonya's pussy. The pain didn't hit her for the first second after she realized what happened, but then it came, making her breathe in sharply before the pleasure of the soft stroking resumed.

"I said all of your clothes," Pastor said, the stoicism still firm in his voice. Tonya's hands went to the thin band of fabric around her hips and her thumbs linked through it in time for a second loud, wet slap to resound in the Pastor's office. Tonya's mind wanted to scream in pain, her body was moaning in pleasure, and all she could muster was a whimper as the ruler again continued to tease her drooling sex pot.

The remains of her ruined underwear hit the ruler that the Pastor was teasing her with and a third hard slap filled the room. This time, the edge of the ruler caught her clit, the mixing of pleasure and pain almost driving her to cum right then. She felt her knees weaken, but forced them to stay straight, fearing and needing what might come if she didn't. She released the tension on the band of fabric and sharp moan left her lips.

"Find another way, harlot," the Pastor said, tapping the stick hard and fast against her tender flower. The pounding was better than anything Tonya ever felt before without anything pushing into her well-used cunt, and the feeling on her clit was rivaling any tongue she'd ever had. The quick taps sent fireworks off in her mind, her senses reeling and her body seemed to be letting her brain escape into sexual bliss as the assault continued. Her heavy-lidded eyes recognized a letter opener on the Pastor's desk and she shot her hand out as she leaned on it for support, grabbing the handle of the letter opener with the other. The blade went into her waist band, twisted quickly and she pulled with the strength her mind would let her have and she felt the material fall away.

"Stand," the Pastor said, stopping the flurry of blows on her swollen pussy. She did so, setting the letter opener down on the desk, her body twitching and giving little convulsions as micro orgasms rocked her body. Pastor walked in front of her, his cock sticking proudly out of his pants, ready for its second go around of the day.

"Bend over and suck it."

Tonya complied with no hesitation, letting the Pastor's meat slide down her throat quickly as her expert tongue worked its magic on his shaft and balls. She sucked loudly and wetly, her mouth soon salivating more than her wanton cunt.

A solid whack filled the room as the ruler slapped against the top of the left cheek of Tonya's ass. She screamed in pleasure against O'Malley's dick lodged in her throat. He shuddered and the meat she was feasting on throbbed thickly. She started fucking the cock with her mouth, her head bobbing furiously as she sucked the Pastor's cock. The wet sounds of the thick head popping from Tonya Sheldon's lips mingled with the moans of the Pastor.

Another whack of wood against flesh filled the room and Tonya plunged the Pastor's dick into her throat, using it to mask her scream. Only a second went by before another and then another solid spanking filled Tonya's ass with a burning pleasure. Her pussy was almost to the point of dripping as its heat encompassed her entire body, the electric-tingle from the spankings only intensifying it. Then, the spankings stopped.

Tonya took the Pastor's entire tool down her throat and looked up. Pastor ruffled his fingers through her hair and then pulled, using her hair as a handle. Her body convulsed as she came in a series of micro orgasms, waiting for his command.

"Since you missed singing the Lord's Prayer with the rest of the congregation, maybe you should sing it now," Pastor said, pulling her nose tightly against his pubic hair. Tonya gasped for air around the thick meat in her mouth and began humming for all that she was worth. Pastor's hand left her head and she heard it thud against his desk, the Pastor needing the extra support. He started mumbling something that Tonya couldn't quite make out and she started sucking harder and humming deeper, rumbling the Pastor to the bone. Her hand came up and she played with his balls, spinning them and caressing them. She had a big finish in mind for the hymn today, and she didn't want to miss the show.

When she was almost complete, she started letting his tool leave her lips, only to plunge back on it, her other hand moving to work his shaft at lightening speed, jerking him off as her mouth uncovered and recovered the throbbing, veiny cock before her. Pastor started moaning louder and Tonya sped up.

"For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever," Tonya sang loudly, the words clear as a bell in her head, but muffled by the flesh of the Pastor burrowing down her throat at a dizzying speed. She let his dick flop wetly from her mouth, the action spraying her saliva across her face and onto the Pastor's shirt. He started to cum on the spot, her eyes going up to his as thick ropes of cum covered her cheeks. Her ruby painted lips were coated, the Pastor's seed dripping off her chin, and her eyes were sparkling.

"Amen," they both said together, the Pastor panting and twitching as Tonya's tongue cleaned his cock and she licked the cum from her lips like it was ice cream.

"Child, you have been punished properly," Pastor O'Malley said in between breaths. Tonya smiled, acknowledging her new Master for praising her. "Put your dress back on and leave, but be sure you come to the adult worship classes Tuesday night. The path to redemption lies in the word of God," he said, standing shakily to stuff his fading hard-on back into his pants.

"Amen, Sir," she said and nodded. Tonya picked up her blue dress and pulled it back over her body, leaving her bra on the floor, as she was commanded. She walked out the door, not even bothering to wipe his cum off her cheeks that she couldn't reach with her long, lithe tongue; not surprisingly she was happy and disappointed to see that the hallway was empty and the congregation either gone downstairs for coffee or gone home.

Tonya was going home to fuck her husband raw, and the need for something hard in her snatch was very nearly overcoming her ability to reason as she jumped in her sports car.