Cherry Hill Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cynthia heard something in the distance, but her mind was already overtaken by her burning desire. After her pussy was coated in the tanning oil, she put the bottle down and ran her fingers back to her hard little nipples. Her fingers flexed and squeezed them, Abby's mimicking the movements precisely. The four hands moved as one, softly raking finger nails down the hyper-sensitive skin, the muscles under it twitching and writhing with a tickled taunt. Eight fingers and 4 thumbs found two pussies, open, hot, wet, and wanton at the same time. Two voices rose as one in the air, both girls crying out simultaneously as they both had a small orgasm.

The blonde needed more, as did the brunette. Much to Abby's disappointment, Cynthia dropped one hand away from her pussy, her remaining fingers busily stroking up to her G-spot in her gaping snatch. Abby could almost see inside her as the pink fuck-hole expanded and contracted with Cynthia's movements, and she desperately wanted to have a taste of the blonde twat her pussy was dripping over. Cynthia's other hand rapidly returned to the scene, though to Abby, lost in those pink depths, it seemed that it took a life time.

Gripped firmly in it, for the first time since Abby had started to watch the neighbor girl, was the bottle of tanning oil. Cynthia's quick, strong thumb was on the cap in an instant and it twisted off, spinning into the pool with a gentle splash.

"Oh fuck, she wouldn't....she isn't..." Abby panted heavily. The world moved in slow motion as Cynthia moved the bottle down, tipping it over the top of her clit as it passed within centimeters of it, spilling oil all over her blonde furred snatch before the top of the bottle disappeared in a flash into the pussy of Cynthia Allan.

Abby couldn't take any more. The orgasm that had been building burst like a damn, over taking her senses. She screamed, and in a heartbeat, her cum drenched hand was over her mouth, her eyes wide when she realized what she did, but her right hand kept mauling her pussy, her fingers flexing inside her, rapidly pulsing against her most sensitive spot while her thumb madly stroked her clit. Her eyes clamped shut and she saw Cynthia fucking herself with the bottle of suntan oil again, watched as her pussy contracted around the soft ribs of the orange plastic, her fingers sliding on the slick surface as she pushed it in deeper. Abby let out another whimper, her hand muting the full blown scream it would have been.

Cynthia's mind knew there was someone here, someone watching, and that just excited her more. She knew it wasn't the pool boy, he wouldn't be around at all today. It couldn't have been the postman, and she would have heard the ice cream truck. Her lust fogged mind was barely aware of her surroundings as it was, and right now she could care less. The bottle slowly pulled from her drooling snatch, its warm oil adding more heat to her volcanic cunt. Cum and coconut oil swelled out of her pink slit with the bottle, each thick, finger-width rib eliciting a sharp breath and a long, husky moan. Only when the bottle was completely out, the rest of its contents puddling inside her, did she notice the hushed moaning scream coming from near by. Then she saw it.

Abby had watched the bottle slowly reappear, the mixture of cum and oil pour back into the golden haired, glistening pussy. Her hands both furiously worked her sex, her left mauled her clit while her right splashed in and out of her pussy. When the bottle emerged completely, Abby came hard. A second orgasm ripped through her and she barely stifled the scream, but not her spasming cunt. Cum sprayed from her, hitting the windows nearly 6 feet away in steady bursts. Her body convulsed and curled with each blast, her hand still vigorously fucking her cunt, getting soaked along with the carpet, the corner of the bed she was sitting on, and the window. Her back arched up, her toes and shoulders the only thing connecting her to Earth as her whole body exploded in orgasm.

Abby was panting hard and didn't notice the willowy blonde neighbor smirk as she witnessed her voyeur's orgasm. Cynthia petted her pussy down from its pending orgasm and a plan started forming in her head, one that kept her pussy warm and her nipples tingling, even though her fingers left them alone for the rest of her tanning session.

****

Reginold Devlon looked over to his wife Ellenor, he remembered how they managed to find themselves stuck in Cherry Hill. Neither one felt safe returning to England, where he was once a Sir and she a Lady, no now they were stuck here, but they made the most of it. The unexpected and unexplained death of his father back in England so many years ago had left Ellenor alone and widowed with only her lover, which happened to be Reginold at the time, there to console her.

Now as he pulled the Lincoln Town Car into the drive his eyes focused on his daughter and his son. Reginold was the third in line to the useless lands in England, as well as whatever prestige would have come down with it. He was a strapping lad and he could see why Sabrina, his sister, older then him by one year was allowing him to fuck her senseless. Reginold eyed Sabrina and she knowingly eyed him back.

Reginold the Third caught the glances and his cock stirred. He watched his mom run her fingers through his dad's hair and he imagined her fingers on his head. The difference being she'd be pulling it into her pussy and forcing him to fuck her hard with his tongue.

Sabrina swallowed, ran her tongue over her lips, and her fingers down her neck. Her eyes went to her father's, the back of her mother's head, and then over to Reggie's. She devoured each one of them for a few seconds, letting her cunt become slick with juice, juice that someone would be cleaning from her in a few minutes.

Reginold thought back to that morning, just as they were getting ready for church. He'd showered, shaved, and gotten dressed then walked past Sabrina's bedroom. He'd heard the sounds of her moaning as well as Reggie's grunts and knew they were again fucking each other senseless. He'd leaned back against the wall and listened to them. It was a surprise to hear his wife hiss at him, bringing his attention to himself, and noticing that while he'd been listening to incestuous couple he'd pulled out his cock and was stroking it hard and fast.

Ellenor wasn't shocked by the sounds that had finally driven her husband to jack off in the hallway, what did shock her was that it had taken him so long to act on it. She'd seen the two kids fucking one day, she'd immediately gone to the bedroom, grabbed her toy and got herself off within a few minutes. Now she made sure to either catch them in secret or hear them. Her eyes devoured her husband and soon she'd been on her knees sucking his cock while her children were slamming into each other.

When Reggie came in his sister's cunt and she on his cock, he'd moved off of her and fucked her face, letting her clean his seed and her come from his dick. Sabrina didn't mind at all she loved the taste of herself and her brother's come only enhanced the flavor. When the door to the bedroom was pushed open, their parents stood there staring at them. Sabrina's eyes went to her father's limp cock, still dripping of come, and Reggie took in the thick white creamy lipstick his mom was wearing. They all stared at each other for a moment before Reginold spoke. "After church," he said and then shut the door.

The Lincoln Town Car pulled into the drive and Reginold got out, walked around the front, as his son walked around the back. They both opened the doors for the women and soon the group was moving into the house, leaving the car in the garage nestled between the Porsche and the Mercedes. Reginold was the first to act, his hand grabbed Sabrina and he pulled her to the living room. He placed her over his knee and raised his hand to paddle her ass. He paused only long enough to give her time to lift her skirt. His cock leaped when he saw the black thong nestled in the crack of his ass and he licked his lips in appreciation, before the first resounding crack filled the room.

Reggie watched in awe as his sister's ass turned red and he watched her come all over his father's lap. He'd never tried that with her before, but he knew he would in the future. The thought of his sister's ass was quickly pushed away when his mom dropped to her knees, unfastened his slacks, and took his cock into her mouth. He pushed her head deep onto his shaft and shot a load of come all over her face, as well as in her mouth.

After both of the Devlon kids had come their parents led them to the bedroom. "It's better to get that first shot out of the way. It's fast and we don't want fast... do we?" Reginold asked his daughter, his hand cupping her cheek as he kissed her for the first time. He'd dreamed of this moment for years and now he was finally able to treat his twenty year old beauty the way he wanted to.

Ellenor led her nineteen year old son to the room also, her fingers running along the satiny shirt he'd worn to church that morning. Soon each parent had undressed their child then undressed themselves. The young bodies of Sabrina and Reggie only complimented the mature frames of their parents. Each one moved like liquid silk over toward the bed.

Reginold instructed Sabrina to place her head on the pillows and Ellenor joined her, but she placed her head toward the foot of the bed. Reggie knew what he wanted as did his father. He moved to his mother's side and climbed up to her, kissed her mouth, lavished her lips until he was short of breath. Her fingers had strummed over his cock, cupped his balls and teased them during that first kiss. He then turned his body, laid his head against her stomach, and breathed in her scent.

Sabrina watched her father kiss her mother, stroke his son's ass, and then place a kiss on each one of her ankles. She saw his tongue sneak out, lick its way to the center of her sloppy cunt where he began to slurp from its warm trimmed bush. The colors were a soft brown and he made sure to bury himself in them, before he too straddled her, easing the warmth of his mouth back against her pussy while his hips dropped his hard cock toward her, waiting and eager lips.

Ellenor gasped as she felt her son's tongue stoke the hairs of her cunt and then she purred in delight when he assumed her favorite position and offered her the cock she'd been fantasizing on for years. She lifted her hips, placed her hands on his and lowered his throbbing manhood to her tongue. Her tongue ran over his balls, up his shaft, traced the oily head that was still slick from the face fucking she'd given it earlier, then she drew the entire member deep into her throat.

Reginold watched his wife fuck their son, his eyes stared for a moment, then closed as he felt Sabrina open her mouth against his balls and slide them into her warm cavern. He growled, pushed his hips down more, and shuddered when he felt her fingers run over the crack of his ass. Sabrina rolled his balls in her mouth, pushed them with her tongue, savored the feel of them. She sucked greedily on them and when her father's tongue stroked the length of her slit, her moan vibrated all over his testicles.

Reggie licked his mother's clit, rolled it between his lips, only to nip, and bite it several times. He pushed in a finger into her slick pussy and was surprised to see the long, slim polished one of his sister's move up to tease his nipples, then over to their mom's clit. He shared the pussy, and soon they were fucking mother's cunt with slim soft fingers and thick hard callused ones.

Ellenor bucked against her son, covering him with juice as well as her daughter. She shuddered over the feeling of Sabrina's nail scrapping the sides of her pussy. She angled her head, adjusted her jaw and was soon deep throating her son, taking in his massive cock, and feeling it slam into the back of her throat. Her eyes went to her husband and she too joined it the flood of juices he was drinking from Sabrina's cunt.

The group moved together each one feeling the movements of experienced adult hands with the lesser experienced young hands. Soon the sounds of the room were more then just slurping and sucking, they were sounds of "fuck me," "oh yes," and several "don't fuckin' stop" until every one on the bed was covered in come. It was a few hours later that the group separated, but the play didn't stop. Reginold carried Sabrina to her room, where he shut the door and kept himself buried inside her for hours, alternating between fucking her face, pussy and ass. Ellenor was far from being done with Reggie so it came as no surprise that the Master bedroom door also remained closed though the sounds of fucking could probably be heard from anyone passing by the biggest and richest establishment on Cherry Hill.