Cherry Hill Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony started to slow down and Jade, in her clearly baked state, shook her head, but seemed to be writhing in ecstasy. Tony started yelling at her, and he reached down, looking like he was going to strike her. Instead, he grabbed a fist full of her silken black hair and pulled her up as he jerked his cock out of her abused box. She was almost bent in half before she slid off the couch, her open mouth catching the tip of Tony's dick in time to catch the throbbing member's white hot cum.

"Goddamn, I gotta get those two in here. I'd make a fucking killing," Lance said, his own cock throbbing as he watched Jade struggle to swallow Tony's load. Most of it seemed to burble out around his member, dripping down her modest chest and running down her still-twitching stomach to pool in her belly button. Lance was impressed with the load, especially since some of it had to have been shot straight down to her stomach.

Tony's orgasm rocked his body, and when he seemed to come down from the high, he brought the handful of hair to his cock and wiped it off, dropping the stained locks when he was satisfied. Jade just knelt where she was, looking dreamily about the apartment until she found her joint, still smoking, next to her on the floor. It hit her lips and Tony pulled his pants up, barely covering his thick pubes. Krest had a well-muscled torso and he let as much of it show as he could get away with.

"Mental note," Lance said out loud, "bug the Krest house better. As fucked up as that family is, everyone except Dad's probably getting drilled by that."

Lance's eyes were starting to float away from the screen, searching the other two monitors in the room. He didn't get half way through the first before something caught his eye and he snapped back to the Japanese slut's apartment. Tony pulled something from behind the counter top. He was apparently quite mad about it, and pulled another package, and another, and another.

"Holy shit," Lance said, his hard on melting instantly. "That's all fucking weed. There's gotta be 10 kilos of it there!" Lance started scrambling for a pen and some paper, making notes on the back of a discarded envelope. "Gottcha you little cum slut," Lance said with a note of victory. His head kept dipping down to the notes and back up to the scene unfolding before him; Tony was stuffing the plastic-wrapped parcels of weed into a garbage bag, yelling at Jade who seemed to be way off in La-la Land. He glanced down at his notes again and saw a face in the far corner of his monitors.

"Oh fuck. You are not supposed to be here," Lance Kincade said, blanching as his voice almost cracked. He pulled up the video feed from outside Star Dixon's house to a full screen and he started taking screen captures. "Shawn Jacobsen. You son-of-a-bitch."

********

Yolanda Evans hurried to her bedroom, knowing full well what her roommates would be doing. She closed her bedroom door, locked it and quickly pulled her clothes off. She was in her bed, toy in hand and legs open before the others even made it into the house. Her ears strained to hear them talking. A resounding knock made her jump. "Yeah?" she called out, knowing it was one of the girls checking on her.

"You feeling okay?" Zoe Thomas asked.

"I'm coming down with the flu, I think. Just gonna lay here and try and calm my stomach. I'll be fine though, thanks for asking," Yolanda answered back. Mentally though, she was anything but fine. She knew her friends were going to screw each others' brains out. She'd listened to them fuck for several months and as desperately as she wanted to join them, she just couldn't get over the feeling it was wrong. She was also human and when she was able to listen, she did and she enjoyed it immensely.

"Well, if you're sure. We'll just try and stay quiet. We'll watch a movie or something else will come up," Zoe answered back. "You just get to feeling better."

"Thanks, and don't worry... I'll be better in no time," Yolanda told her. She listened to her friend mutter something and walk away. Soon the sound of behind her bedroom wall, closest to her bed were coming through loud and clear. That could have been because Yolanda had purposely drilled a small hole through the wall and on some occasions she'd peek through it and watch the group fuck. Today though she wanted to act on sound and nothing else.

"How is she?" Heather Grimms asked Zoe when she walked into their shared bedroom. She was pulling off her heels and tossing them in the closest when her roommate and best friend came in.

"She says she's got the flu, so she's resting. She'll be fine, I'm sure. How are you though?" Zoe asked. She walked toward her, slowly opening the buttons of her sundress and exposing her nipples.

"I was fine until you started doing that," Heather said and reached out to help Zoe finish the process of undressing. "God, I'm so wet. Why does church make me so horny?" Heather asked.

"Because you're a slut," a third voice chimed in. The girls turned and smiled at the final roommate that lived in the house of sin. Gregory Hughes sauntered in and the ladies let their eyes wonder down to his hard cock that was tenting his boxers. "You're both sluts, aren't you?"

The girls smiled and both nodded their heads. Zoe pulled her dress off and Heather finished stripping. "Do you need to feel how slutty we are?" Zoe asked.

"Or taste how slutty we are?" Heather countered.

Gregory laughed and pulled his boxers off. "Feel, taste, watch. . .it's all good to me."

He stood in the center of the room and watched the two girls move toward him. His cock jerked and jumped at the sight of four breasts swaying, four nipples hard and perky, two mouths, two tongues and two glistening cunts closing the distance between them. "I've got to be the luckiest man in Cherry Hill."

"Mmm. . .," Zoe moaned and slipped down to her knees. "Really? Wouldn't it be nicer though if Yolanda was here. You could pop her cherry and then fuck all three of us." Her lips wrapped around his balls, just as Heather sat down on her knees and began to bob up and down on his hard cock.

Yolanda heard them talking and then heard the familiar sounds of wet mouths and grunts that came from Gregory's throat. Her eyes had shot open when she heard Zoe say something about Gregory popping her Cherry and then them fucking all together. Her fingers had only been petting her sex, now though it reached for her vibrator. She shoved it into her pussy, the rabbit lay against her clit and she pressed the two separate control buttons until they reached maximum speed. She wasn't wasting time. She wanted to come and she wanted to come often.

She heard the girls calling themselves sluts and whores. Gregory did too and she imagined them calling her the humiliating names. "Yeah, I'm a slut. Make me your slut, fuck me hard and fast," she whispered to her empty bedroom. Yolanda pushed the cock harder into her pussy and took her other hand, wrapped her lips around the vibrating rabbit and ground it against her clit.

The vibrations rolled through her system and she started lifting her hips up and down as she fucked herself. She strained to concentrate on both her actions as well as what was going on behind the door. Her pussy was slick with juice and yet she felt like she was missing something.

A thought occurred to her and she quickly pulled her toy from her cunt. Shoving it into her mouth she began to wash it with her tongue, imagining it was Gregory's dick. As she did this, she was reaching with one hand to pull her night stand drawer open. A bottle of warming lube was soon in hand and she pulled out her washed cock from her eager lips. Once she had it coated in the hot lube, she shoved it all back in her pussy, returned the pulsing action to max and began to ride the waves of lust as she listened to Gregory cry out he was going to come.

Zoe and Heather grinned. They sat back on their legs and opened their mouths. Gregory shot his first stream of come on them both, waving his cock in front of them and letting the white hot seeds arc in the air. He watched with glee as his fluids let loose again and the ladies were there to willingly suck it from each others mouths and chins. A third he aimed and waved back and forth over their tits, which he knew they'd be cleaning off when they moved to the bed. When he was empty, they did just that.

"Fucking love your come," Zoe told Gregory. "But I love eating off of Heather more," she added with a laugh.

"I love watching you," Gregory told her and headed to the bed with the women. "Do you think she's really got the flu?" he asked, nodding toward the bedroom wall, where they knew Yolanda rested, on the other side.

Heather chuckled, "If she doesn't have the flu than I hope she's enjoying the sounds of our screwing."

The group laughed and Gregory lay down on his side. "Well, right now she's only listening to my two sluts talk. Get to work. You've got to make this cock hard again."

The two ladies grinned and Zoe pushed Heather down. She slid her body over her friend's and turned so she could straddle her hips with her arms. "Like this boss?" Zoe asked, giving a wink to Gregory.

"Fuck yes," he groaned and watched Heather grab Zoe's ass cheeks, spread them and begin teasing the tight puckered hole. "Oh fuck yes. God that is so hot. Tongue her ass, you dirty whore."

Heather began to fuck Zoe's tight entrance and she bucked her hips when she felt Zoe begin to eat her out. "That's right bitch, eat my pussy. You love it," Heather said and then slapped Zoe's ass. Zoe bucked back and shoved her ass closer to Heather.

Gregory watched as the two women fucked each other. His eyes bugged out as Heather moved from Zoe's ass to her cunt and then he'd shift so he could watch Zoe's face devour Heather's pussy.

Yolanda heard the words and had already came once and was on the edge of climaxing again. "Ohhh.. Ohhh fuck yes. Suck my asshole, slap my ass. I'm such a dirty girl. Make me your dirty girl. Fuck me..." she cried out, her voice rising and falling as her fake dick pounded her pussy and the rabbit drummed her clit.

Her juices were falling down the length of her toy and covering the box where the control pad was. It was slippery and she used her muscles to make sure the toy didn't fall out of her wet hole. She continued to drive it in deeper and hold tighter to it. She felt the spinning balls that made the cock twist and they bit into her skin. She imagined them to be Heather and Zoe's fingernails, scrapping the fleshy sides and she screamed out as she was coming. "YES! OHH FUCK ME! HARDER! OHHHHH!!!"

The group on the other side of the wall stilled for a moment and Gregory smirked. "When's the next big party here in Cherry Hill?" he asked.

The girls smirked. "It's just around the corner," Zoe said and ran her tongue over her lips.

"I think its time Yolanda came to one, don't you?" Gregory asked.

"Definitely," Heather said and inserted two fingers into Zoe's ass. She slowly began to pump in and out of her, bringing another moan from the woman. "You like baby?" she whispered and then bit down on Zoe's right cheek.

"Ouch, you slut," Zoe hissed and bit down on Heather's clit.

Heather slapped Zoe's ass harder and cursed her. She bit her again, which in turn had Zoe biting her back.

"I love this," Gregory said as he watched the two women add pain to their pleasure. Soon they were coming again. His cock was shooting come all over their bodies as they were gushing and squirting all over their respective partners' face.

Yolanda hadn't missed the words and her face was crimson as she thought of what would happen if she gave in and went to the party and let herself get screwed. She decided she'd do it and with that decision another thought rolled through her mind, this one making her come. . .how many people would be there and how many could she get to fuck her.

"God, I'm such a slut," she whispered and climaxed again as she imagined the gangbang she was suddenly hoping would occur.

******

Natalie was in her living room, watching the TV Guide channel, trying to find anything worth watching.

"Fuck," she sighed, "middle of the afternoon on Sunday. Not even a good fucking movie on." She thought for a moment and a devilish thought crossed her mind. "Maybe I can find something to do after all," she continued to herself. Got up, her light flannel sleeping clothes whirling around her slender body with her motions. She almost skipped as she entered her kitchen and stood before her titanic refrigerator. A shiver ran through her body as she thought of all the goodies it held. Natalie's slender hand came to rest on the handle, but after a second's pause, it slid to the left, opening the freezer half instead.

All manner of frozen junk food was present. Ice cream bars, pudding pops, pop-cicles, push-ups, frozen chocolate bars, tray upon tray of ice cubes, and tubes of cookie dough adorned most of the shelves, but so did frozen vegetables, fruits, deserts, and even a summer sausage that was as thick as her forearm. Her body shivered but the fire in her belly reminded her of the same thought she always had when she ran her fingers over the slick brown rind.

"Not today, big guy. Not today," she said, her fingers tickling over the three-inch diameter meat, the sensation running right through her to her rapidly soaking cunt walls. Instead her hand found itself wandering over to the king-sized Baby Ruth which had laid in her freezer for far too long. She had intended to use it during finals, but she ended up just fucking her professor for the grade anyway. Natalie's knees grew weak at the sight of Dr. Reynold's face covered in her cum, whipped cream, chocolate, and marshmallow cream as she devoured the sundae between Natalie's thighs.

"I was too hard on her," Natalie said, shutting the fridge door. "It was just mean to make her lick her wedding ring clean like that and then start her in on seconds," she continued to herself, laughing almost darkly as she sauntered into the back of her house, entering the small den that she'd converted from the spare bedroom. It was her favorite porn room; all of her toys were in there as well as her assorted collection of DVD's, VCR tapes, and an extremely abused recliner, as well as a 36 inch TV, identical to the one she had in her living room.

Natalie's clothes started coming off as she walked through the house. The buttons on her flannel top were picked off, the tie around her pajama pants was undone. Her shirt opening slightly with the movements of her traveling through the house, her already errect nipples delighting in the movement of the fabric as it caught on her sensitive skin. She was suddenly aware of the hem in her flannel pants as it swished on her inner thighs, the loose drawstring allowing the flimsy cotton to work itself over the top of her tingling cheeks. Her whole body was alive, she was electric and fluid at the same time, and her head was already beginning to swim. She almost made it to her cum-soaked chair before she caught something out of the corner of her eye, something in her neighbor's window.

"Little cunt's been watching me, so what the fuck, turn about is fair play," Natalie said, moving to get a better look. She could see knees in the air, spread, and her neighbor's arms moving. She was obviously fucking herself, and Natalie's mouth started to water. The wrapper was off the candy bar in a flash and the bumpy texture was dragging through her pink folds, her heat already melting the frozen chocolate. Natalie gasped for air and nearly fell forward, her knees turning to jelly.

"I can't....can't see from here," she panted. The chocolate was already starting to melt with from her heat, she could feel its thick texture coating her pussy, and she knew the feeling well. She pulled the candy bar from her pussy and licked the combination of melting chocolate and her own pussy from the top, being careful not to lick too hard. Her pussy quivered at the taste and she felt her pussy twitch and start to open and clench, wanting something desperately to be inside it.

Without a second thought, Natalie ran up stairs, cum mingling with chocolate as her juices started to coat her inner thighs. She was through her small house and up stairs to the attic of her bungalow in a flash. There was only one room up here, a large play area for the children of the former owners. Natalie had not done much with it, she just used it to store a few things, like her telescope which was never pointed star-ward on even the clearest night, and her old couch, which had the noticeable smell of pussy coating it. There was also a small refrigerator in the small room now, which Natalie had let turn into a freezer.

Natalie, cum now down to her knees, whipped the telescope around and found she could just barely see in the window, and what she saw was pussy. The little redheaded slut had a carpet that definitely matched the curtains; dark red, thick, and curly. It was already matted from what looked like a 10 inch vibe sinking in and out of her swollen lips as fast as she could make it go, and even better, it even had a little clit vibrator on it. Natalie could see every detail of her slit, she could see that tight little bitch's pussy suck tight on the vibe on every stroke, her inner walls not wanting it to pull out, and she could see her pussy open wide to accept the invader every time she pushed it in.

Natalie's own hands were not idle, either. The frozen candy bar slid from the frying pan and into the fire, plunging into the depths of Natalie's vault, trying feverishly to keep up with the strokes of her neighbor. It wasn't long and she felt her hand coated in the sweet honey and chocolate mix boiling in her pussy. Her the slippery candy was twisting in her fingers, alternating between the flat bottom and the bumpy peanut core rubbing and sliding against her clit as the bar plunged in and out of her, in a cycle Natalie knew would be ending all too soon.

A chill ran through her body as the caramel coating was reached, it being a good 20 degrees cooler than that almost completely gone chocolate.

"Oh fuck yeah!" she murmured, her eyes glued to the little furry red snatch 30 feet away. "Fuck that pussy, you fucking slut!" Natalie hissed, her hand speeding up to match the fervor of the girl next door. "Fuck yes, fuck it!" she screamed this time, her breath drawing in by ragged gasps.

Then the redhead stopped, Natalie's hand froze, not guided by her brain anymore, simply one with the invading cock in the pussy before her. She saw the girl's entire body blush, goose bumps erupt on her skin like waves of porcupines, and then the dildo was going at full blast. Natalie struggled to keep up, having to prop her leg up on the windowsill to allow her the access she needed.

"Oh fuck yes!" she hissed through clenched teeth, her unblinking eye glued to the vibrator sawing in and out of the pussy before her. She felt her heat building, and she felt the need. Her mind wandered out to the incident this morning when Yolanda's roommate caught her fucking her veggies on the back porch, and how Natalie let her watch. It made her even hotter now, and she had half a mind to let the girl she was watching now know what was going on some how.

"You wanna watch me fuck myself, you little slut?" Natalie screamed, the tension building in her like a pressure behind a dam.

"Your precious Zoe liked watching me fuck my cunt with corn on the fucking cob? You should see what I do with my carrots, you little slut. Those fucking cucumbers out there, those are going straight up your pussy, and while we're at it, I'll break in that tight little pink ass of yours, you fucking bitch!" Natalie hissed, her hand a blur. The remaining candy pleasure rod slamming in and out of her box was starting to wilt and bend as it baked in the soaking oven of her creaming twat.