Cherry Pie

Story Info
Another erotic tale of Bobby Quiff in a dinner.
3.4k words
3.39
17.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday night out late and without a date. Bobby Quiff had struck out again and was on his way home from the local night club. He first needed a bite to eat to help soak up the alcohol swishing about in his gut. Nothing like stuffing your face late at night to help squash the loneliness overflowing from too many beers. Bobby usually at least got a phone number, and on a rare occasion a one-night-fuck. Unfortunately, he had bought too many drinks for too many girls and got wasted in the meantime; striking out altogether.

The fish were just nibbling tonight, thought Bobby. Sucks. Now I have to sober up before making the drive home... all alone. Bobby pulled into a little dinner that he had eaten in a few times, and expected nothing more than a greasy hamburger, soggy fries, and a cup of Joe. A cup of Joe, thought Bobby. What am I from the twenties? He parked and stumbled into the diner trying not to look loaded. Bobby could only see a few people in the diner as he entered. There were two couples siting in booths and one old guy at the counter. Usually, Bobby wouldn't mind taking a seat at the counter, but tonight he wanted to stretch out in a booth by the back wall away from the chit-chat of other customers.

A waitress made her way over to Bobby with a pot of coffee. Vera, known for her candid assessment of her clientèle, had seen this scene many times before. A loaded lonely guy strolls in late at night after striking out at a party or nightclub, and arrives in search of self-pity-food. Vera stood over Bobby and poured him the coffee without even asking.

"Hey handsome. You coming from a club or something?" asked Vera.

"Yeah. Thought I'd grab a bite before I head home," replied Bobby.

"Let me guess. A cheeseburger with fries?" Vera put down the pot of coffee and took out her order pad.

"Ah, make that just a hamburger. Cheese upsets my stomach." Bobby replied.

Vera wrote down his order. "Sure thing hon." She picked up the coffee pot and walked back behind the counter to give the cook the order. Bobby sips of his coffee. Ya, this will wake me up. It's so peaceful in here, I could take a quick nap, mused Bobby. The noise level was pretty low and didn't help keep Bobby from drifting off. He blinked his eyes hard and took another sip. Two pair of headlights swept across the diners windows and gave Bobby a startle. Looks like the quiet factor is going away, thought Bobby. The two cars parked and a horde of teenagers spilled out into the parking lot. From what Bobby could tell, it looked like cheerleaders, and some jocks. He could also see them finishing off a few beers before they got out of the car.

It must be kids from the local high school coming in after a football team, pondered Bobby. Gosh, those were the days. Hanging out after a high school football game was just as fun as the game itself. You always looked forward to the hunt for cunt after all the excitement and boozing from a hidden bottle under your coat. Everyone drank at the games, and the teachers were none the wiser. Cheerleader pussy had to be the best, at least that's what I heard. Those jocks got it made, contemplated Bobby.

Bobby took another sip before the teenagers stormed in. The two couples siting at the other end of the diner had just finished their meal and did not look happy as the rowdy group made their way in. They promptly paid their bill and hurried out the door after the high school kids found their booth, not far from Bobby. The old man on the other hand sat at the counter, unnerved by the boisterous kids.

As they crowded into the booth, Bobby's waitress appeared with his food.

"Hope those rowdy kids don't bother you," said the waitress. "High school jocks can be such assholes. My boyfriend used to be a rough and macho football player and he treated me pretty bad... in a sort of good way though. Anyway, let me know if they bother you."

Bobby answered sounding a little more sober now. "No, they should be fine. I don't mind." Bobby took a bite of the burger as the waitress went back to the counter to checkup on the old man. The rowdy kids were fooling around and settling into their booths. The guys were loud and vulgar as most high school jocks are, and the cheerleaders were pretending to have distaste for their boyfriends immature antics. Some of the jocks were trying to snap the bras of two of the girls as they hit back calling them 'jerks'.

Biff, the team captian sat next to his girlfriend Stephanie, and every now and then his hand worked its way along her thigh under the table. Stephanie would quickly brush his hand away and focus on talking with her friend next to her. Bobby would even take her hand and place it on his groin. "Come on baby," he whispered to her. "Let's fool around a little under the table. Why don't you give me a victory BJ?"

"No way perv. You can wait till we get back to the car." Stephanie said in a disgusted tone.

The two girls eventually fought their way out of the booth. "Come on Jen. I got to pee." said the big-busted, brown haired, beauty. The cheerleader pulled her friend out of the booth.

"Okay. Hold on." replied Jenny. One of the jocks slapped her on the ass as she got up. Bobby tried not took look, but was taken in by the two very sexed-up sweeties. The bathroom happened to be behind Bobby, so the girls made their way past him. Bobby actually still looked good in his clubbing attire despite being somewhat wasted. Stephanie took notice and smiled at Bobby as she passed by. Jenny also smiled as she pushed her friend into the bathroom. I just hope their boyfriends didn't see that, thought Bobby. He looked over at the rest of the gang and they were busy congratulating themselves over their win. Bobby could hear the girls giggling in the bathroom behind him as he took another bite of his burger. At least I'm sober now. Guess I'll finish this and head home.

The waitress was asking the rowdy jocks what they wanted and they attempted to get under her skin by responding with stupid comments .

Biff, the boyfriend of Stephanie was giving Vera a hard time. "Ah, do you recommend eating your fish taco?" The other guys laughed.

"Cute," replied Vera. "You guys want something or are you just gonna fuck around here?" The guys all gasped.

"Yeah, we wanna eat. We wanna eat your cherry pie." Once again the guys high-fived each other.

"Whatever. Let me know when you're ready to order." Vera turned around and went back behind the counter.

Just then, Bobby noticed the two girls coming out of the restroom. They stopped to talk to each other before returning.

"That Biff can be just a dick." said Jennifer.

"I know. I don't know why I go out with him." pondered Stephanie.

"Cause he has a BIG dick?" replied Jennifer.

"Oh ya." giggled Stephanie

Stephanie took out her cell phone and looked for any messages. The girls slowly walk past Bobby, and Stephanie, not paying attention bumped into Bobby's shoulder. The bump knocked the phone out of her hand and fell to the floor right in front of Bobby's table. At the same time Bobby reached over to pickup the phone, Stephanie bent down to pick it up too. As Bobby leaned over, he got a great view of Stephanie's thong under her cheer-leading skirt. They both pause a moment as they almost pick up the phone at the same time.

Stephanie spoke up first. "Oh thanks. I could have gotten it. I can't tell you how many times I dropped this thing. I don't believe it still works actually."

"No problem. I've dropped mine a few times too." Bobby said as he tried hard to look at her face and not at her crotch. It almost seemed like she was giving Bobby a free peek of her underwear, because she stayed in that position for longer than she needed too. Finally Bobby sat up. Suddenly Biff was standing behind Stephanie. His bulking presence startled Bobby.

"Oh hi," Bobby nervously responded.

"Hey pretty boy. You making a move on my gal?" Stephanie finally stood up and hit Biff on the shoulder.

"No idiot. He was being a gentleman and picked up my phone."

"I don't know. I saw him making goggle eyes at you." said Biff

"That's google eyes you dumb-ass!" Stephanie shot back. "Plus, what if he was interested in me. I bet a cute guy like him would love to fuck a wild cheerleader like me." Stephanie reached over and stroked Bobby's hair.

Bobby smiled at first, then stopped as Biff gave him the evil-eye. "Oh, I don't want any trouble here. You kids can go back to your table do what you want. I'm not really interested in your girlfriend." Bobby tried to ignore them and ate a few fries from his plate.

Biff looked even more perturbed now. "Oh, so now my gal ain't good enough for you? This piece of ass ain't your type huh?" Bobby slaped Stephanie on the rear.

"Come on Biff. Leave him alone." Stephanie said as she tried to go back to their booth. Bobby stoped her. "If you're so sweet on him, why don't you blow him under the table."

"You would like to see me suck his cock, wouldn't you? Well, maybe I will."

Bobby sat up, wide awake. Stephanie pushed Bobby over as she took a seat next to him in the booth. She reached over and stroked his groin.

"Hey you don't have to do this. I was just trying to pickup your phone. Or maybe I was trying to pick her up, pondered Bobby. Plus, if the waitress sees this, she might call the cops."

Paying no any attention to Bobby, Stephanie continued to snuggle up and continued rubbing his growing penis.

Biff barked back at Bobby. "Hey my old man's on the force. Vera knows that, and she ain't gonna call him. He pretty much leaves us alone."

Jennifer takes a seat next to Stephanie and whispers to her. "Steph, you don't have to do this. Come on lets go back to the table."

"Why don't you help me out Jen? This will teach Biff to boss us around. Plus, this is exciting. Look how big his cock is getting. We can't leave him like this." Stephanie slithered down under the table and placed her head between Bobby's legs. "You don't really mind do you..."

"Ah, what's you name?

"Bobby," replied Bobby.

"Bobby, don't worry, I don't bite." Stephanie said as she begun stroking his groin and kissing his aching bulge. She unziped his pants and pulled out his throbbing cock.

"Wow, he's pretty large." squealed Jen.

"Yeah, looks tasty too." Stephanie engulfed his cock in her mouth, circling her tongue around the tip. Bobby leaned back in his seat and moaned. Jennifer leaned in and took a quick lick of Bobby's cock too. The two girls take turns swallowing his cock and running their tongue up and down his shaft. Biff is still standing over the table watching and is delighted to see two girls blowing a stranger. "That's right whores. Suck his cock good."

Back at the counter, Vera is getting more coffee for Bobby. The cook leans over from behind the counter and tells her that he's going on a quick smoke break.

"Ya, sure, and is that cherry pie done yet?" exclaims Vera.

"Oh, si," responds Manny. "The pie is right out of the oven." Manny holds up the pie to Vera. She nods and walks over to Bobby's table.

Vera makes her way around Biff whose standing in front of the table. "Hey, what is going on here?"

Biff is startled. "Hey Vera. My girl is just enjoying a late night snack." Vera looks over at Bobby and sees the two girls sucking his cock. Bobby has his head back and eyes closed, so he doesn't see Vera.

"What do you think you girls are doing there?" asks Vera sternly.

Bobby finally opened his eyes and is startled by the waitress standing over him. The two girls continued sucking his cock and pay no attention to anyone watching. Bobby stumbles to explain himself. "Ah, miss, these two girls sort of took me by surprise, and just started blowing me. I tried to stop them, but they were so persistent."

Stephanie motioned to Vera to come closer. Vera leaned over the table to hear what she had to say. "Hey Vera," Stephanie whispered. "We are teaching my idiot of a boyfriend a lesson and trying to make him jealous.

"What kind of lesson is this?" asked a puzzled Vera.

Jennifer took a break from sucking and responded. "Well, Biff is always bossing us around and we thought it would be fun to turn the tables on him."

"Well, Biff is actually enjoying this. He doesn't look jealous at all," exclaimed Vera.

"Hmm," huffs Stephanie. "We'll just have to step it up some."

Vera looked back at Biff and noticed he's been looking under Vera's skirt while she's been leaning over.

"Yeah, you got a sweet ass. Now I know why my dad tapped that," smirked Biff.

Vera got up and faced Biff. "At least your old man gots what it takes to please a women. I don't see you doing much with your girl. Looks like she's doing all work." Biff shrugged not sure what to say.

In the meantime, Stephanie and Jenny get up from under the table and start making out with Bobby. Bobby tried to resist, but the girls are too aggressive. "Don't you think we should take a break. I think everyone has learned a lesson tonight," said Bobby.

"You wanna take a break," asks Stephanie. "I was just getting started. How 'bout you wanna watch me eat my girlfriends pussy? She loves that." Stephanie and Jenny share a sloppy tongue kiss as they move over in the booth. Jenny bends over on her hands and knees with her ass up near Stephanies face.

"Well, this isn't what I meant by a break, but since no one seems to object; go for it." Bobby leaned back to enjoy the show and stroked his cock as Stephanie pulled Jenny's thong down from under her skirt.

Vera spook up again. "I think everyone has had enough here. If you kids want to fool around take it outside. This is a restauraunt. A place to eat."

Biff interjects his wisdom. "Looks like Steph is eating out." he says as he laughs to himself. "Come on babe, you know you want some. From what dad told me, you're a pretty horny chick." Biff smacks her on the ass and rubs her cheeks.

"Your father used to give it to me pretty good. If you could live up to him, the cherry pie is on the house." Vera said as she tried hard to look away from Stephanie eating out Jenny.

"Oh I gotta have me some cherry pie," Biff said enthusiastically. He lifted Vera's skirt and started carressing her ass. Vera started getting turned on and begin squeezing her breasts. Biff leaned Vera over the table again and begins kissing her ass while pulling her thong up and down along her crack. Now that Vera is bent over the table, her head is much closer to Bobby's erect cock. Bobby stroked his rod with one hand and fingered Stephanie with the other as she continued sucking on her friends juicy pussy and asshole. Vera's watched Bobby's cock now as Biff is now going down on her.

"Those girls worked you over pretty good huh?" asked Vera as she licked her lips.

"Ya, these girls are great. Very friendly. Thanks for not throwing us out too," replied Bobby.

"Now problem. We are closing soon anyway. Now let me see what these girls were so hungry for." Vera grabs Bobby's cock and coils her tongue around the tip. She kisses his shaft, then flicks her tongue all around the head. She finally swallows his throbbing meat as she cups his balls. Bobby lets out a moan.

In the meantime, Biff has taken his pants off and is slowing fucking Vera from behind. The other high school couple finally take notice to what is going on and come over to see the action.

"Damn dude! You got an orgy going on here?" exclaimed Chuck.

"Yeah. I thought you were just going to take a leak," said Mindy, Chucks girlfriend.

"Well," replies Biff, "I had to teach these two whores a lesson. Then Vera here challenged me to fuck her as hard as my dad did. You know I can't resist a challenge."

Mindy turned to Chuck and rubed his chest. "How come you don't fuck me like that? Nice and slow. You're always in and out and on your way."

"Well. Why don't you blow me like Vera there," shot back Chuck.

"I can try, if you want me to?" Mindy grabs Chucks package and proceeds to go down on him. She unzips his pants and pulls out his semi-erect cock. She strokes him vigorously and sucks him until he's fully erect. Chuck looks over at Biff and gives him another high-five.

Now that Stephanie has eaten-out her friend, and has given her a climax, she's ready to get what's coming to her.

"Okay, stud. I want you to fuck me hard." Stephanie climbs on top of Bobby and rides him hard. Vera continues to caress his balls under Stephanie's ass.

"That's right baby, fuck him good. Show me what a little whore you are," commands Biff as he pounds Vera harde. Bobby slowly bangs Stephanie while he rubs her bouncing breasts. Jenny, in the meantime has crawled over to Mindy and has joined in sucking Chucks cock.

While Bobby and his new friends are fucking and sucking, Manny the cook has queitly been watching from behind the counter. He's gotten so aroused that he's been stroking his meat in a fresh cherry pie. The warm, sticky pie and the sights and sounds of the mini-orgy brings Manny closer to an orgasm.

Bobby has moved over to the edge of the booth now where Stephanie is riding him, and Vera, still being doggy fucked by Biff, is now licking Bobby's dick as it moves in and out of Stephanie. She gladly slurps up Stephanie's juices dripping down Bobby's rod. On the other side of the table Chuck and Mindy are going at it while Jenny is below Mindy in a 69 position. She swallows Chuck's balls as he bangs Mindy in the ass switching back to her snatch every now and then. Jenny also switches between her friends pussy and Chuck's sticky cock. Bobby, still in disbelief, but throughly enjoying the sex, is close to shooting his load.

"Oh ya baby. I think you're gonna make me cum," says Bobby as he caresses Stephanie's huge breasts from behind. Vera hears this and takes Bobby's cock out and gives it one more deep blow. Bobby blows his wad all over Stephanies cunt and stomach as Vera strokes his exploding cock. She continues to suck any remaining cum out of him.

Biff is watching from behind Vera and pulls his cock out of her. "God is that sexy baby. I'm gonna blow too." He strokes his cock on Vera's ass and blows his load all over her back.

Back behind the counter, Manny is still watching and blows his load too, right in the cherry pie. He realizes what he's done and tries to cover up the hole he's made in the crust.

Just then Chuck blows his wad all over Mindy's snatch as she fingers Jenny and buries her face in her pussy. Jenny down below laps up his cum from Mindy's dripping cunt causing Mindy to orgasm too. Vera finally gets up and puts her panties back on.

"Wow. That was pretty intense. How about some hot cherry pie on me? There's one fresh out of the oven."

Everyone yells 'Ya!'

"Alright," replies Vera. "One cherry pie coming up." Everyone high-fives each other as Vera walks back to the counter.