Cherry Poppin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers

"Let me feel that long hard cock," she said with a tone of pleading in her voice.

He grabbed her thighs forcefully, lifting her ass off the bed and pulling her to the edge. His cock was magnificently hard and standing straight up in the air. He pulled her pussy up enough so that he could enter her, his manhood moving over the outside of her pussy. I'm not sure if this show was for my benefit or not.

"You're so wet, you slut," he growled, "You like this don't you? Tell me how much you like my cock in your cunt, whore."

His dirty talk seemed to turn her on even more.

"Fill me up," she cried her hands moving up through her hair, her back arching.

Peter was still rubbing himself over her pussy lips; his dick on her clit inciting her to moan loudly. Then he moved her down jerkingly and in one swift, brutal stroke he thrust inside her, burying himself in her glory hole. He pumped in and out, recklessly, pistoning his ass for maximum penetration on every thrust. Kelley cried out for all she was worth and begged him to fuck her even harder.

I pulled my intense hard on out of my jeans and started to stroke pre-cum over my dick, the slickness oozing around my fingers.

I looked up when I heard Peter say, "Bitch you are so tight!"

After a pause he added, "Get on you stomach."

He flipped her over, so that I could see right up to her cunt. He then crawled up on top of her. I could actually see his dick as it slipped into that runway, his balls hanging down, bobbing with every thrust.

I moved my hand up and down, timing myself to his thrusts, slowing only when I got too excited. I wanted this to last.

Peter suddenly pulled out of her pussy, and she and I both moaned that the show had ended so abruptly. But Peter lay on his back next to her, and she scrambled on top of him. Kelley's hot, wet pussy was now pressed against his shaft, and she began to rub herself against him. They were both gasping for breath as she inclined her head to his, her lips again finding his, and her tongue darting inside his mouth.

After about two minutes of grinding, Kelley reached underneath her, breaking the kiss. Her hand raised his cock up into the air and she pressed her hungry slit against the fat head. Her eyes glazed over as she slowly eased his penis inside her welcoming hole until he was halfway inside her.

"Oh, oh, oh," she sighed, her tightness stretching around his manhood.

Peter's hands slid down to her soft ass, squeezing and spreading her white ass cheeks. He allowed me to have the perfect view of Kelley's pink cunt lips stretching outward around the mid point of his thick cock. She slid her pussy off of most of his dick, before slamming her ass down on his lap, driving his entire rod into her needy twat in one stroke.

"Oh! Yes!" she moaned loudly.

Peter began to thrust his hips up into the air. Kelley in turn began to ride him, sliding his meat in and out of her. He pulled her down on him, his mouth finding hers and they locked into a kiss.

I had the most remarkable view of my brother's dick ramming upwards into Kelley's eager cunt, over and over. I continued to jerk off, watching them. My brother still had a good grip of his lover's ass cheeks and was spreading them as if he was trying to give me the best show.

She moaned into his mouth. Forced to break the kiss, her moans carried across the room to where I sat in the closet. Her last moan was long and loud as I heard her achieve an orgasm. She was weak from cumming, but my brother did all the work for her, slamming his hard cock upwards into her. As she finally settled down, he slowed.

He gently eased her off of him, and I could hear the audible noise his cock made when it slipped out of her wet twat leaving a vacuum. Peter rolled her over onto her back, and Kelley obediently lay on the bed with her legs spread wide, invitingly.

Her pink, swollen pussy lips were framed by that delicately trimmed pubic hair. Peter suddenly bent down between her legs and immediately began lightly licking her sensitive slit. She sighed with pleasure. He slid his hands under her ass, holding her soft ass cheeks as he slid his tongue into her steamy hole, tasting her juices. He gently sucked her lips into his mouth, running his tongue over them softly but quickly.

I was getting quite an education.

Kelly squirmed beneath him, her hand reaching between her legs and holding his head there. Peter released the lips of her cunt, and slowly licked his way up to her clit.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned in pure pleasure.

His tongue teased around her tiny button, nudging at times but never truly focusing on it. Then he held her clit between his lips, and his tongue danced over it rapidly. This moan came loudest of all, as she writhed her pussy up into his face. He began to run his tongue lightly up and down her clit relentlessly, driving her towards the edge.

She appeared to be losing it again.

I was taking notes about pleasing women.

"Oh God!" she finally moaned as the intensity wore off.

Peter kissed her twat one last time before kissing his way up her stomach. He briefly stopped at her beautiful tits, kissing and sucking at her nipples, before continuing on up her chest. He kissed up her neck and her mouth quickly found his and they kissed passionately. As if with a mind of its own, his hard dick found the entrance to her treasure and he slid inside her warmth in one eager stroke.

Once more my brother was joined with his lover. He sent his tongue into her mouth as he slowly slid most of his dick out of her. Then he slid back into her hard. Her hands clawed at his back, and her feet caressed up and down his legs. He began to fuck her at a steady pace, kissing her lustfully as his pole drilled in and out of her. Through the slats in the door, I watched Kelley raise her feet in the air. My brother's ass thrust faster and faster. I watched Peter break the kiss, and could now hear Kelley's moans clearly.

"OHHHH, GOD!" she cried again, her legs were outstretched, her hands were clawing at him.

My brother increased the pace further, losing it as well.

He moved in and out.

"I could fuck you..." Peter moaned, "Ah, oh baby that's it right there...ooh...all the time."

"Harder, baby..." she cried, responding, "Unnnggghhh...it's so hard...ooooh....OOOH. I'm cumming!"

Up and down, UP and DOWN, faster, my hand worked my shaft.

My head fell back, seeing him pierce her over and over again out of my narrowed eyes.

Oh, my toes were tingling. Oh, it felt so good; better than jerking off to any porno.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" cried out Peter.

Kelley let out one long shrill yell.

Up.

In.

Down.

Out.

Long strokes.

Her tits were bouncing up and down with every thrust, and I knew I was ready to cum at the sight. Sudden rushing. Squirting. I stroked my cock a few more times and stifled a groan as it spasmed in my hand, shooting my cum all over the frame of the door, onto the floor, and on my hand, everywhere. I was cumming, and I couldn't stop myself. I had to keep from falling through the door and letting my brother and his girlfriend know that I was watching them.

I looked up. Peter's hips were moving at a faster pace now; his long even thrusts had now become fast hard darts into her pussy. Spearing her.

Suddenly I head Peter grunting, as he forced himself to say, "I'm cumming!"

He groaned, thrusting a few more times. He slid his entire penis far inside her, back arched, head thrown back, holding himself there. Kelley wrapped her arms and legs around him, holding him tight, and then she sighed happily as his dick jerked a couple more times. Peter's mouth covered hers in a passionate, breathless kiss as he finished inside her.

I was a little disappointed that there was no money shot, but otherwise it had been an intense experience.

Then it was all over. Peter lay on top of Kelley for a few minutes, softening inside her, as they kissed in the afterglow of their lovemaking. Their lips smacked loudly as they caught their breath. But finally he collapsed onto the bed, rolling over and sliding out of her sloppy cunt in the process. He got off of the bed pulled off the condom, and threw on his underwear.

I reached for a handkerchief to start cleaning my mess up.

Kelley meanwhile was completely jazzed from the sex.

"Let's go for a swim," she said.

Motioning with her head, she got up stark naked and was out the door like a shot.

Pete gave out a long contented sigh.

"I'll be right there darlin," he called out after her.

"Don't keep me waiting too long!" I heard her say, calling back as she headed down the stairs.

Peter got up and came over to the closet. He opened the door to reveal me slouched against the wall. I had pulled my jeans back up at that point, but my little mess was still apparent.

"Well, looks like you got some cleaning up to do," he said grinning from ear to ear, "Did you like the show?"

I grunted my affirmative response.

"Bet you can't wait to get some, boy," he said as a matter of fact.

He handed his condom to me.

"Price of admission," he said, smirking, as I gingerly took hold of his used rubber, "You get to tidy up this little mess. Do a good job."

He was gone like that. I looked over the condom, at the cum inside. It was a pervy thing to do, but I couldn't help myself, wondering, hoping I might also have a chance to use one.

When they were gone I cleaned up the room, disposing of the evidence. This had been the most thrilling sexual experience of my life to that point, and even though I hadn't gotten to do anything, the whole thing had been so worth it.

* * *

A week passed quickly and the next Sunday I found myself doing some yard work. By noon the sun had really started to beat down and I had lost my shirt about an hour before. Now I've been working out since I was twelve, and I knew I was a good-looking little devil, and I had a pretty decent body at that age. I wasn't as thick with muscle back then as I became later in high school and in the Marines. Even though I was doing football and lifting weights at the time. I was leaner then, but cocky, and even though I hadn't reached my full growth, I had put on some respectable size.

There I was shirtless, sweaty, heading back to the house for a shower when Kelley drove up in her red mustang convertible. Peter was at his friend Brian's right about then. I think he had gone over there to check out Brian's new dirt bike or something. She waved at me and I changed direction to intercept her in the driveway. As I approached her car she took off her sunglasses. Her eyes drifted from my boots up over my cut off jeans and up to my bare chest. I wiped the sweat away from my eyes.

"Peter's not here," I called out.

"Oh?" she said, "That's too bad. Well I just came over to pick up something I left the other day anyway. Mind if I run up to his room and check?"

Of course I knew exactly what she was talking about. She had never bothered to put her bra and panties back on that afternoon. So I had collected them as souvenirs.

I don't know what I was feeling looking at her. I think I was imagining her having sex with Pete frankly. Or imagining myself having sex with her.

"Um, I guess," I replied sheepishly.

Back then I could still be pretty shy sometimes. Especially around older women I had crushes on.

"Good," she said.

She got out of the car. She was wearing some short cut offs and a little shirt top tied above her stomach holding in that awesome rack.

"Have you been working out?" she asked me, appraisingly.

"Yeah," I said, quietly.

"Let me see," she said, "Make a muscle."

I blushed in embarrassment, but brought my arm up anyways, flexing it, my bicep bunching up to form a nice round ball as I did so.

"Very nice," she said, taking a step toward me at the same time.

I was feeling a hardening in my crotch as I looked at her. I don't know if she noticed or not. But she smiled at me.

"Don't worry Marc," she told me, "I'll just run upstairs and be right back."

She walked over to the house and went inside. Realizing what she was after I rushed after her. She was up in Peter's room by the time I caught up with her.

She looked around in his clothesbasket, "Where the hell are they?"

When she heard my footfalls she looked up to see me holding up her black bra.

"Now why would you happen to have that?" she asked.

I swallowed hard, unable to think of a quick answer.

"That one is my favorite," she continued in a sultry voice, "I got it from Victoria's Secret. Do you ever look at that magazine? Hmmm?"

I was completely speechless at that point. I realized I must have looked an idiot, but she seemed to find it endearing, as she got this crooked little smile on her face.

"Peter told me all about the other day you know," she said confidingly, "You little sneak. Did you enjoy the show?"

I nodded.

"Wanna see what this looks like on me?" she asked.

"Yes," I said, holding my breath.

"Okay then," she replied, "Turn around and I'll put it on."

I don't know what made me do it, maybe it was the feeling in my stiff cock, but I steeled my spine and told her firmly, "No."

She looked at me strangely and said, "Well if that's the way you want it."

She smiled, untied her shirt and pulled it over her head. She was wearing a little lacy red bra underneath; she reached behind her and tried to undo the clasp.

"Would you help me with this?" she asked.

I walked over to her tentatively and reached behind her, the bra came loose, spilling out its milky white contents. Her big rosy nipple was right by my hand. Without even thinking I reached out and started to touch it. I was beside myself in panic. It was the first time I had felt a naked breast. But I didn't let go. Those couple girls that I had managed to cop a feel from before this point had all been wearing bras at the time. I started stroking. She let out a sigh and then she leaned back on the bed, pulling me down on top of her. Without much warning she reached up to kiss my mouth. This part at least was familiar territory to me, and my tongue slid gently around her mouth, as I breathed in her musky sweet scent. I felt her reach down to stroke my dick through my jean shorts. Her other hand stroked across the sweat on my chest, a drop of which collected on her fingers. Kelley put her hand to her mouth savoring the salty taste on her tongue.

"You're kinda cute," she whispered, "For a young punk."

I blushed again. It was becoming a regular occurrence, but she didn't pay it any mind. Her head snaked across the space between us to lick perspiration from around my nipple. Her tongue lingered over my chest.

"Do you wanna fuck me?" she asked, breathing heavily.

I was beyond embarrassed by this point. My face was beet red. I started to pull away.

"What's the matter?" she asked with concern in her voice.

"I've never done this before," I said self-consciously.

She got a really sweet look on her face, reached up and pulled me down to her, kissed me once and then pushed me aside.

"Is that all?" she laughed, "We all have to start sometime."

She got up and undid the buttons of her shorts and slipped them off. Slowly she eased them down until she was wearing only her panties. This time the little lacy things had red hearts on them. Ever so slowly she slid those down too until I at last got a close up glimpse of that gorgeous, almost shaved cunt that my brother spoke so highly of. My cock leapt in my pants, tugging to get out. I stood up eagerly, nervous. She moved to me and undid my pants with aching slowness, letting them drop to the floor.

I pushed my boxers down to release my big tool, which was semi hard.

"Oh, man," she said staring at it in awe, "I thought your brother was hung but this takes the cake."

She grabbed my dick in her tight little fist.

"It's so big!" she exclaimed, handling me all over.

The lads and I had compared ourselves a couple times when we were kids down in the Big Easy, but it was the first time I had ever gotten any confirmation from a woman on how big my prick really was.

Not even Pete had ever gotten a good glimpse of me erect and proud.

For the first time I felt like I had a one up on my brother. And that made me feel powerful somehow. Emboldened, I pushed her back down on the bed and, reaching down, slipped off my boots and stepped out of my pants and boxers.

"And still growing," I said proudly.

I was aching with need at that point. I climbed slowly up on top of her. I was going with the feeling, because I sure as shit hadn't ever done anything like this other than in my dreams. I sort of moved my dick around down below near her pussy, trying to figure out how to maneuver it to make it useful to the purpose for which it was required. My prick felt something wet and warm down in that unfamiliar territory, as it slid back and forth across the surface of her cunt lips. I looked down and pushed my super hard rod into that moist flesh. I felt her give way and it felt like pure gold.

"That's it," she murmured in my ear, "Now you're getting it. Move it in. Slowly."

It was tight and so moist inside, warming me. I moved my mushroom tip in slowly, the pleasure almost painful, and everywhere that warm moist feeling. I managed a few more inches. My entire body was exploding with sensation as I eased my hard shaft further into her aching pussy.

"Yeah," she whispered, wrapping her arms around me and pulling my body towards her, "That's it."

I felt her flesh wrapping around my length. She gave no resistance, no indication of discomfort. Instinct took over and I began to stroke in and out, moving my mass a little further inside her each time. To tell the truth I was so nervous I couldn't tell what was happening. I was only aware of the feeling of being inside her. Then she started grabbing my ass and I couldn't hold back any more; I just started squirting inside her.

I hadn't even gotten my prick all the way in yet!

I looked up at her, a tear in my eye, and said genuinely, "I'm sorry."

As I pulled the head of my prick out, I rolled over next to her on the bed. Failure compounded my earlier embarrassment. What had just happened?

"It's okay," she said calmly, "It's just your first time. A lot of guys have the same problem. Besides you're a virgin and I'm on the pill, so what harm could it do?"

I moved down on the bed to look at her vagina, and I started tracing my finger around her pussy lips, completely fascinated with looking at the female anatomy so close. My feelings started to change there as we lay calmly. I felt a well of passion from somewhere deep inside me and, as it flared, my nervous embarrassment faded. I started to finger her then, watching my cum ooze out around my fingers. She began to moan then as she had earlier with Peter. It was clear that she was getting into what I was doing. Mindful of what my brother had done, I moved my face down to lick around her cunt. It was just like I had seen in the movies. I found what I assumed was her clit and remembered Peter telling me about it. When I played with it she began bucking her hips. After a few minutes her pussy got really wet. I pulled my head away and started using the fingers of one hand to finish what I had started. My dick had gotten hard again and I moved down to stroke it with my other hand. I was still slick and sticky from my last round.

Her eyes were closed and she moaned rhythmically to the finger fucking I gave her. Her flesh gripped my digits tightly, and I wanted to feel that again on my cock.

"Can I have another try?" I asked her.

She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Go slowly," she said pointedly, "It should be better this time."

I moved up over her into position again. This time I found the way much more easily, sliding into her. I was wedged in that incredible tightness. It was like an oven, but soaking wet at the same time. I felt her flesh give around me, adjusting to my thickness as I pushed inside. When I'd gotten in about a quarter of the way I met with incredible resistance. Her flesh was so young and tight. It excited me tremendously. I felt myself harden even further. I was the biggest she'd had, she said. Then in my excitement I began to thrust. But more slowly this time. She still felt like molten gold, but I didn't feel like exploding. I concentrated instead on the feeling, consciously making an effort to hold myself back from the edge. Then I found I began to slip in more easily.

Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers