Cherry Puts on a Show

Story Info
Land owner's 18-year-old daughter displays for farmhands.
1.4k words
3.99
74.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Cherry walked down the wooded lane with her 'date' for the evening, she could feel that they were being watched – followed even. But rather than scaring her, it got her excited.

She knew exactly who it was, two of the farmhands who worked on her daddy's estate. She had seen the way they looked at her; she could read in their eyes the things they wanted to do to her.

At night as she lay in bed with her hand inside her wet panties she imagined their thick black cocks pounding her tight pussy. Even at 18 Cherry realised that she needed to be used like the slut she knew deep down that she was.

She had planned this evening carefully. Made sure they knew where she would be going and gave them a pretty clear idea of what she would be doing.

Cherry barely knew the guy she was with. She had met him a couple of hours earlier in a bar. He was tall, broad and kind of rough – he would certainly do for her purpose.

They walked a little farther down the track and Cherry stopped. She pushed the guy up against a tree and began kissing him hungrily. He needed no encouragement and soon his rough hands were sliding up her dress, touching her everywhere. Cherry parted her legs a little wider, inviting his hands higher. She felt them caress her through the damp fabric of her panties.

He smiled at her wetness and quickly tugged her panties down her thighs. Eager that the unseen spectators should get a good view, Cherry began unbuttoning her dress and slipped it down over her naked body. Her fingers traced around her hard nipples and cupped her full firm breasts.

Her date quickly began to remove his clothing, his eyes fixed on cherry as she began to lightly tease her swollen clit with one finger. Watching her fingers slid between her shaven pussy lips he began to stroke his already throbbing cock. His hand moved faster as he watched Cherry slipping first one, then two fingers into her juicy hole.

"Oh yeah, that's it. Fuck your hot little pussy with those fingers" he instructed.

Cherry was happy to oblige, imagining those farmhands watching her, playing with their hard thick shafts as they watched her fuck herself.

"You're a dirty slut with your shaven cunt" he growled "now come over here and suck on my hard cock"

Cherry knelt quickly at his feet and found his shaft pressed quickly between her lips. An experienced cocksucker, she took all of his cock in deep. However, she soon discovered that her skills would not be needed as she felt his hands hold her head tight and began thrusting, fucking her mouth.

Then he snaked one hand down to her aching breasts and began to tease her nipples. Rolling them gently at first, then pulling them and twisting hard. The throbbing this caused only made Cherry suck deeper on his cock. Now both his hands were on her hard nipples, pulling and teasing them hard.

"You like that slut, don't you" he smirked.

Cherry just nodded as his cock thrust again, cramming her mouth full.

He smirked again "so you like it a bit rough do you slut?"

Cherry held his cock and removed it from between her lips and looked up at him.

"Yes I do, I love it. I love being fucked hard and rough, being used like a slut."

At this, he took hold of his cock and said

"Well you better get on your hands and knees then because I'm gonna fuck you so hard that you'll beg me to stop."

Cherry knelt quickly, her pussy now dripping with excitement. She could feel eyes burning into her naked body from the darkness. She began to imagine their hard shafts were about to ride her hard.

Then she was brought back to reality as he spanked both her ass cheeks hard. Cherry opened her mouth to cry out but it was quickly replaced by a loud groan as he grabbed her hips and began thrusting his cock into her. It wasn't huge but it was thick and Cherry could feel her tight pussy stretching to accommodate his width.

He pumped hard into her, she could feel his cum filled balls slapping against her. Every couple of thrusts he would spank her hard but the throbbing in her ass cheeks just made her hornier.

His hands reached round and began twisting her nipples hard, sending shivers down her body to her hot clit.

"Your cunt is so tight whore" he gasped "I can't hold on much longer. I'm gonna fill your hot teen hole with my cum."

Then suddenly Cherry felt his cock pull out, her eager pussy left empty.

"Don't stop" she begged "keep fucking me, I need it hard."

He didn't speak but then she felt his hand parting her glistening cunt lips and his fingers delving deep in her wet slit.

He began spreading her juice around, right back to her asshole. His fingers smearing her hot juice all around her tight puckered opening. Before Cherry knew what was happening she felt the head of his cock nudging at her ass.

Then felt hot pain as he began thrusting inside. She cried out but he just laughed and plunged in further. His rough hands smacked her red cheeks

"Shut up slut, you know you love it. All sluts love being fucked in the ass."

After a short time the pain in her ass began to turn Cherry on more. Her whole body shivering with excitement. She cried out begging him not to stop, to fuck her hard.

But her tight ass was too much for him and he could hold on no longer. With one deep stroke, Cherry felt his cock explode inside her, his hot cum filling her ass.

He pulled out and shot the rest over her ass. Massaging the globs of white sticky cum into her ass, spanking her hard as he did so.

The sensation of his pulsing cock sent Cherry over the edge. She reached between her legs and began rubbing her swollen aching clit fast. As she felt his hot semen on her skin, she thrust two fingers deep in her sopping cunt and after only a few seconds she collapsed on to the ground, writhing around, moaning loudly. Her cunt pulsating around her probing fingers

She lay there on the ground smiling at him, her fingers still teasing her pussy.

"Man you are one hot fuck. I can't wait to fuck your slutty cunt again." He said whilst slowly getting dressed.

"Are you leaving already?" Cherry was disappointed. She had wanted him to cum in all her holes.

"Have to get back to the wife" he laughed

Cherry got up and slipped her dress back on, leaving her panties where they lay – a present for her audience.

What's your name?" she asked suddenly, realising that this man had violated all of her holes and she didn't even know his first name

"Harley" he replied "I don't need to know yours. I'll just call you slut; it suits you better than any other name could.

As Cherry could feel his cum dripping down between her red ass cheeks she had to admit he had a point.

"Shall I give you my number" she questioned

He shook his head "no need, I know where you live, so I can just drive on by when I need to fuck my teenage whore."

They had reached his truck by now and he opened the door. Turning round before he got in, he slipped his hand between her legs and slid 2 fingers in her aching cunt.

He pulled them out, coated with her cum juice. He took one in his mouth and sucked it before pressing the other between her lips.

"Taste it slut, taste your cunt" her ordered her as Cherry sucked greedily at his finger.

He then got in his truck and sped away. Cherry watched him drive off, her fingers absentmindedly stroking her pussy lips.

She wondered if the farmhands had found her wet panties. Pictures flashed through her mind of them sniffing and sucking her underwear, tasting her cum on their tongues.

She wondered whether to go back to their rooms above the stables and wait for them. But something told her it would be a good idea to give her sore ass and cunt a chance to recover before that happened...