Cheryl In Chains Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,487 Followers

"Stop eating her out and get my fucking razor and cream from the bathroom. Quickly!"

Pixie reluctantly peeled her tongue away from Lily Allen's love hole and with her face all sticky and wet she hurried off to obey her Mistress. When she returned Jessie barked at her again.

"You should watch this. Next time it could be you."

The funny thing was she was staring right at Lily as she said it and both young Mistresses knew who the threat was really aimed at. Jessie moved on though and spread shaving foam all over Cheryl's scalp and then proceeded to shave her totally bald without a hint of hair with a sharp, straight razor. As soon as she was done Lily decided it was time to assert her authority.

"Right. That's it you've had what you paid for, get up Cheryl and we'll be out of here."

At last something had thrown Jessie from her confident path.

"But, but I..."

"But nothing you little shit. You paid to cut her hair off and you have. So now we're out of here and if you don't like it well so much the better!"

With that Lily began to untie Cheryl from the bench and then led the shell shocked bald slave out of the house while Jessie called all kinds of insults and threats after them.

"I do have a knack of making enemies don't I slave? I doubt that's the last we'll hear from that jumped up little bitch. And I think poor Pixie will be in for an uncomfortable night, don't you?"

Cheryl made no response as Lily guided out and then into the back seat of Lily's car. As the driver pulled off Lily produced a wig in the back seat and showed it to her slave.

"Don't worry the public won't know you've been shaved, only in private and in the Club will you be allowed to fully show this amazing bald pate. Hmmm, so smooth."

Lily caressed and stroked Cheryl's bald head as she said this then grabbed the back of her neck and pulled Cheryl between her legs and guided her face to the wide open zipper that Pixie Lott had so recently been servicing.

"You can finish me off slave, that bitch didn't let her slave quite get there."

And a newly shorn Cheryl got eagerly to work as the car sped through the night.

*

The debut of Cheryl Cole's new bald slave girl look was just the next night at the next Club session. Lily had to admit she looked amazing, the lack of hair really accentuated her face and her body and clad as it was with just a large silver collar she really did look striking as she entered a few steps behind her Mistress. There was quite the crowd that night, all eager to see if Lily had carried out her promise of what she would do to her hated rival now that she was her Mistress. And most were quite delighted at Cheryl's state, jealousy was a terrible thing. Charlotte Church, Sarah Harding and Alicia Dixon had all lost out to Lily in being Cheryl's Mistress but all three were in attendance to gaze upon her new found baldness. Other enemies made sure to be there too, Ulrika Jonsson, Dannii Minogue and Nadine Coyle were each delighted at Cheryl's plight and all could not help but imagine all they would do if they had her as their slave. Jessie was there too, complete with her slave Pixie Lott and she cast venomous glances all night at Lily, that was a feud that would grow they both realised.

Lily was a smart girl though and knew that less was more and after a brief appearance she pulled Cheryl aside and told her that she had other plans for her slave that night. She led her to a back room and told her to get dressed in the clothes provided. Those clothes were sparse, a black bra, a red jacket, a black mini skirt and black heels. Once dressed she looked exactly as Lily had hoped, like a cheap hooker. Lily gave Cheryl her wig and helped her glue it in place then gave her final instructions.

"You will walk the streets at the back door until you are picked up by your client, you'll know him when you see him. You are his for the night and will do exactly as he says, he is paying for your services after all. I believe you will be his guest at a party and I expect to hear that you behaved yourself slave, understand?"

And so it was that minutes after her bald unveiling in the Club she was outside on a cold, wet night standing on a pavement like a cheap, tarty whore. The danger of her position was not lost on her but even that was a turn on, being forced to act like a prostitute proving to be quite the excitement for kinky Cheryl. She did not have to wait too long before a sports car drove along and came to a stop beside her. She shivered as she waited to see who lay within and nearly cried as the window wound down to reveal her unfaithful footballing ex-husband behind the steering wheel.

Ashley grinned cheerily as he leaned over to the open passenger side window and asked.

"You looking for business love?"

She nervously cleared her throat and leaned down to the open window.

"Yes?"

The door popped open and Cheryl slid in.

"Don't bother with the belt babe. We're heading straight to the party and you need to get me nice and hard before we get there."

To Cheryl's surprise Ashley's dick was out and sticking up from his crotch. He held her head and pulled Cheryl towards him.

"Your 'Mistress' said you were very obedient nowadays, wouldn't want to have to tell her differently would we?"

Cheryl shook her head, closed her eyes and accepted his black cock into her mouth and began to suck him. As he drove off he remarked.

"Man you wouldn't go down at all when we were married and here you are doing it for money. If I'd known you were such a whore I would have paid up the cash much earlier rather than getting involved with less frigid bitches!"

Cheryl continued to suck and lick his length as he drove through the night. Her mind never really concerned with what the party was he was headed to....

*

Cheryl sucked her ex off for the best part of ten minutes until he drove into back lot of a normal looking building. He parked beside a row of expensive vehicles and smiled, looked like he was just about last to arrive. Good he would make quite the entrance. He had been ashamed to come to these parties after Cheryl publicly dumped him well now he as going to make all that up and then some! He reached down and tugged the bitch off his cock, little noticing the give her hair seemed to give as he pulled it. Cheryl yelped and sat up quickly as Ashley addressed her.

"Lose the hooker threads babe these are the only things you'll need."

He handed her a leash to attached to her collar and a black gimp mask. Cheryl's heart fluttered at the thought of being blinded by the mask but did that also mean she might not be recognised where ever this was? She had always known Ashley was a kinky bugger but now a small part of her wished she had explored it with him. Her discovery of her submissive, masochistic side had been a revelation and she was losing inhibitions by the second. Even hearing him speak to her like a piece of meat was turning her on. Trying to look suitably chastened she took off her meagre clothes, except the heels and pulled the tight mask over her face and attached the clip on the leash to her collar. Ashley then pulled her out of the car, had her get on her hands and knees and walked her like a dog into the meeting place.

Inside were a selection of the wealthiest and kinkiest that English football had to offer. The males outnumbered the females almost 10 to 1. But there were a few famous women enter. Christine Bleakley was busy fucking Elen Rivas with a large strap on dildo, much to Frank Lampard's amusement. Louise Redknapp was merrily letting any young and upcoming footballer take their pick of her holes. Danielle Lloyd and Abbey Clancy were lying in a classic sixty nine position in the centre of the room licking the fuck out of each other. While Welsh Big Brother contestant Imogen Thomas was being ass fucked over a table by a masked man (whoever could that be?).

Into this riotous, debauched scene strolled a very casual Ashley Cole. All the guys knew that he was usually good for some extreme fun and seeing him leading a sexy, naked woman in a mask into the fun certainly got their attention. They crowded round to get a good look at the masked woman and more than few recognised the tattoos on her body (that 'Lily's Bitch' hadn't seen the light of day though) and figured out who it was. Word quickly spread through the room and soon enough Ashley had a crowd around him.

"Gentleman, tonight is BUKAKKE NIGHT!"

And with that he peeled the rubber mask off his ex wife's head and revealed Cheryl Cole to them all. There was a massive cheer and almost instantly a bevy of blokes had their dicks out and were jerking them off just inches from Cheryl's face.

Cheryl knew what a bukkake was, she had visited the American Club and the English one and seen one in action at both. In America it had been Avril Lavigne that had been on the receiving end, the cute Canadian taking over 100 loads on her face, all from black guys that had been advertised for. And Avril had seemed to love it, licking as much off herself as possible as she tried to prove what a cum bucket she could be. The one in the UK had been slightly different as it was Kylie Minogue who had taken the multiple cum loads but she had done it by way of an apology to her younger sister Dannii for some unknown indiscretion. The Aussie pop tart was obviously not so keen to be cum covered but she had taken it and it had proved to be suitable reparation at the time.

"You just kneel there and let everyone have their shot"

There was no shortage of willing participants and they were crowded around Cheryl three and four deep impatient for their shot as the front line quickly neared ejaculation. Cheryl recognised many of them, had even shared laughs and jokes with them but looking at them now all she saw was lust and disdain for her in their eyes. That they saw her as nothing more than a piece of meat to be used as a cum dump. It was liberating to Cheryl and she knelt there in a state of anticipation, eyes flicking from one masturbating cock to another. And as such she didn't see the first explosion of cum to the left hand side as it fired out then splattered on Cheryl's perfect cheek bones and in her shocked eyeball and eyelashes!

That first shot seemed to set the rest off and within a minute three more loads of white, sticky cum had been fired into Cheryl Cole's face and she was well on the way to being covered in cum.

From there on for the next twenty minutes it was blast after blast all over Cheryl's face until very soon she was totally unrecognisable under all that thick, heavy semen. Ashley watched as his beautiful ex wife was thoroughly humiliated and even found time to add to the mess by spitting on her face before he took a selection of pictures on his state of the art mobile phone and posted them to Lily. Minutes later he got a reply from Mistress Lily.

"Good Job! But make sure she's back in one piece tonight because I've just arranged a very special night for her at the Club tomorrow and a meeting with the nastiest Domme in Britain!"

As Ashley pondered who that could be sexy young pop star Frankie Sandford was led over to where Cheryl knelt coated in cum and told by her master to started cleaning her up. First the short haired brunette licked the cum from Cheryl's face then they started French kissing with the stuff much to the crowds approval. Then they started playing with each other as they kissed in the cum. Cheryl was really getting into the lifestyle, she thought, she could really get to like humiliation as a pastime.

* In the Club Lily Allen re-entered the room and immediately dropped obediently to her knees and spoke reverentially to the figure who stood over.

"It is done Mistress. Cheryl Cole has now accepted her role, she is my cum slut and humiliation slut and tomorrow night I will offer her to you as your pain slut."

TO BE CONTINUED

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,487 Followers
12