Chess, Every Wednesday.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up her squirming body. The yellow dress was fully open, its halves lying either side of her, and John was behind her head, his hands reaching down, caressing her breasts, squeezing them, pulling the short, hard raspberry nipples. Her head was rolling from side to side, her mouth wide open, her moaning now almost indistinguishable from sobbing.

John was talking to her – harshly, intensely.

"Is he fingering your pussy, Vas? Is he fingering your cunt, you bad girl?"

Her replies were almost incoherent, punctuated by gasps and moans as her climax approached.

"Oh, yes, John. He's feeling my cunt. His finger is right inside, now. I'm such a dirty little girl, letting him do that – oh, he's got my clit, now – ooooohhhhhh!!!!!!!!"

Again, her legs scissored shut, trapping my hand between her juddering thighs. This time, though, John held her upper body pinioned to the back of the chair, his hands mauling her small breasts, and she had to jack-knife her legs upwards to pull her body into the foetal position as she spasmed, again, in the throes of her second orgasm.

The movement of her legs forced me to pull my hand away and I had to sit back, and watch as the sobbing girl succumbed, once again, to the forces of her passions. Once again, the temptation to masturbate, myself, was almost irresistible, but I forced myself to overcome it, watching dry-mouthed and gasping, as Vas' luscious body writhed around on the chair, her own hand, now, plunged between her twitching thighs as her father-in-law roughly mauled her sensitive little breasts.

At last, her shudders grew less convulsive, and she curled up into a foetal ball in the chair, her breaths jerky and spasmodic, her eyes tight shut, her mouth still agape as she tried to calm her breathing.

But John's hands were still on her upper body, stroking and soothing her shoulders and arms, which were, now, clasped tightly round her breasts. Following his lead, I reached forward and began to caress the twin golden cheeks of her shapely ass, occasionally sliding the tips of my fingers into the crack between them, which was still running with her spilled juices.

For a few brief seconds, after a final little shudder, I felt her breathing become even, measured, but then, imperceptibly, it seemed to quicken again. Her skin, which had become cool and damp, seemed to take on a renewed glow – it even changed colour, becoming darker as the blood coursed through her veins with increasing rapidity.

Her eyes opened and her little pink tongue darted round dry lips. John shot a glance at me, then, bending further down, lifted the recumbent girl's unresisting arms away from their protective position, crossed over her breasts. I had not seen her breasts, properly, before – they were achingly beautiful. Two perfect semi-spheres, without a hint of sag, but soft and enticing, with dark brown aurolae beds, supporting nipples of deep raspberry red which absolutely begged to be kissed and sucked ......

John manipulated Vas, gently, sliding the crumpled yellow dress away from under her body. At one point, her arms raised to allow him to ease the dress over them, she was lying on her back on the chair, her fully naked body completely exposed to my hungry gaze. Her nude beauty took my breath away – I had never seen anything so perfect.

From her delicately rounded shoulders, down over her firm little breasts, my gaze travelled over her flat belly, nipped in by a trim waist, then flaring out gorgeously into shapely hips. And the focus was the stark inverted triangle of black shiny hair nestling between her perfectly-toned thighs. Her legs were just slightly parted, revealing the enticing crack running all the way round the junction of the east and west halves of her body – the warm wet slit into which my fingers had delved, ecstatically, so recently, with such matching ecstasy from her ......

My eyes moved up her body again, to her face. Her eyes were now wide, not, now, with alarm, but with pleasurable acceptance – and they were focussed on her father-in-law, who was stepping carefully out of his neat slacks, having discarded the rest of his clothes while I was revelling in the glory of his daughter-in-law's sensational nakedness. He wasn't wearing undershorts, and his long, thin penis was semi-tumescent, his heavy testicles hanging low between his slim muscular thighs.

Reaching two hands down, he took Vas' hands and she allowed herself to be lifted off the chair, onto her feet. He folded his arms round her, and she raised her mouth to be kissed. It was a long, passionate kiss, and I watched his hands drop down her back to cup her peach-shaped bottom. From my angle of observation on the low stool, I could also see his penis begin to erect against the girl's belly, and I felt my own erection begin to stiffen, also, within the confines of my trousers.

I wanted to stand up – if the truth be told, I wanted to cast off my own clothes, but I wanted, first, to see what was going to happen, now. John broke off the long kiss and led Vas over to the deep pile rug in front of the fireplace. They walked over like two lovers, hand in hand, the girl's eyes cast down, modestly, demurely – but the exquisite sensual roll of her hips betrayed her incandescent sexuality.

I stood up, and began to strip off my clothes, as John first sat on the rug, then lay back, his legs parted, knees raised, his hands reaching up to the girl. Unhesitatingly, she stepped over him, her thighs parted above his waist, his eyes fixed on the sweet vulva which was opening above him.

His hand clutched her bottom and his legs straightened out, leaving his penis standing long and erect, pointing right at her flushed sex. Vas bent her knees and lowered herself, gently, his hands round her bottom, guiding her.

By now, I was wearing only my undershorts – I decided to leave them on as I watched - I still didn't know what further part, if any, I was to be allowed to take in these incredible proceedings.

This was, clearly, a fairly familiar procedure for both of them and Vas was no longer 'thrown' by my presence. She gave a little gasp as John's cock found her slippery entrance, but then lowered herself, fully, onto it, as his hands reached up and felt for her breasts. They quickly established a rhythm, but the encounter lacked the abandoned passion of her earlier masturbation, although her breathing gradually quickened, as did his – and mine, as I watched her hips rising and falling, his cock appearing then disappearing into her velvety depths again.

Then John grinned up at her and murmured – "Is this how he did it – your husband's friend in Singapore?"

Vas' eyes closed, momentarily, and she shivered.

"Oh, he was a dirty man, John – he did dirty things to me. I'm ashamed of what he did to me."

"Tell us what he did, Vas."

"I've told you," she whispered, in a small voice, a hint of pleading in it. "I told you already."

"But my friend would like to know," insisted John. His hand shifted to her buttocks, and he pulled her down on to him, forcing the full length of his penis up her channel, and keeping it there, thrusting upwards with little movements of his hips.

I watched her tits jiggle as he fast-fucked her in this way, and my cock prodded against the front of my shorts. Vas was looking at me, and I caught her eye, then slowly drew down my shorts. Unable to help herself, her eyes dropped to take in my equipment and I was gratified as her expression changed. As far as I could judge, my erection was probably about the same length as her father-in-law's – but I am thicker – markedly. She had to be thinking about how much more the walls of her pussy would be stretched ......

I dropped one hand and stroked my cock, slowly, in front of her. Vas tore her eyes away, and John repeated his demand.

"Tell us about Singapore, Vas."

"He was friend of one of my husband's workmates. He was about 40. He worked at the apartments where we stayed."

Her voice was low, breathless – her sentences sharp, staccato. She was riding up and down John's cock, again, but her eyes were far away, fixed on the curtained window, through which the sun was shining.

"It was a working holiday for hubby, so, often, I was alone in the apartment building. Sometimes I met him for tea in the lounge. Sometimes, I met him with hubby, for a drink. Always, he would flirt with me. He was a rough man – wild. One night, hubby was late for the pub, and he flirted with me. He kissed me, right on the lips. I knew it was wrong – but it felt so good!"

She took a deep breath, and her hand slid down through the black forest between her thighs. She shuddered, a little.

"We moved to a dark corner of the pub. We sat on a sofa, and we kissed. Then he put his hand on my thighs, and felt them. He kissed me again – and then he felt my – my tits. Oh, it felt so good. But I stopped him there. Then hubby turned up."

She stopped, but I could sense there was more to come. She was riding John harder, now, and her fingers were lazily stroking her clitoris through the black pussy hair, her other hand cupping her breast, making little circles around her distended nipple.

"Then, whenever we met, we would kiss and, when we got the chance, he would feel me. He would feel my thighs – and my tits. I felt so guilty, but I couldn't resist. One day, he took me to his condo. It was the day before you came to visit. I knew I would not see him, alone, when you were there. And it happened – I had sex with him. It was wild – and rough. He took me very hard – but the best part was when he went down on me ......"

She was moaning, now, her head jerking from side to side, her fingers flying up and down her bush. John, too, was thrusting his hips upwards, to ram his cock into her on each downward push from her ......

His breath began to come in short, rasping gulps, as she tried to continue, but her breathless excitement got in the way.

"I came …… every time …… he licked me out ……" Vas was gasping, ecstatically, as it all got too much for John. Clasping her bottom cheeks, he pulled her down and, with a final strangled groan, gave one mighty, final thrust, then exploded inside her. His groans reverberated throughout the apartment as he emptied himself into his daughter-in-law's squirming, beautiful body until, at last, with a final gargantuan push, he despatched his final spurt, and pulled her down onto his chest.

I could tell, though, that Vas, this time, had still not come, herself and I was now more than ready to help her out. I knelt down on the rug beside her, and let my hand drift down her back, to her succulent spread hips. She turned her head. My cock was only inches away from her face. Her eyes glazed over, and she reached up her hand to encircle my shaft.

I thought she was going to put it in her mouth, and my balls tightened in anticipation, but suddenly John stirred, and pushed her gently back up to a sitting position, on top of him. He indicated to me that I, too, should lie down, as he had done.

Vas was still holding my cock in her soft warm hand as she disengaged herself from her father-in-law, and they both rose. Then, Vas knelt and her head descended, her mouth opening. It was her tongue I felt first, sliding slowly round the head of my corona, then her moist lips closed round my knob-end. She relaxed the grip of her fingers on my shaft, and I let a breath out – I had been on the point of ejaculating into her mouth, and the easing of the pressure of her fingers came not a moment too soon.

Then she allowed my prick to slide out of her mouth and my initial disappointment was replaced by mounting excitement as she straddled me, as she had done with her father-in-law. I looked up at her gorgeous body – her firm raspberry-nippled tits, standing proud on her chest – her slim brown thighs braced either side of my torso – her pink-lipped vagina, still slick from her own juices and her father-in-law's recently-deposited sperm.

Far from being the demure young married lady who had walked into the flat an hour ago, she was now a highly-aroused woman, her eyes glittering with passion, her mouth half-open, her breath rasping with desire.

She reached down and took hold of my erect cock, again, firmly, directing it towards her twitching pussy lips. As my distended tip found the mouth – the moist warm mouth – of her channel, we gasped in unison, and I thrust my hips upwards. Grasping my hipbones, Vas flung her head backwards with a groan of pleasure as I forced my cock deep inside her. She pushed her body down to join with mine, and I savoured the tight grip of her cunt muscles as they caressed every millimetre of my thick shaft.

I reached forward and placed my hands on her round, succulent ass cheeks, pulling her even closer, forcing even more intimacy into our union. I had forgotten the utter bliss of sinking my prick into a tight young pussy, and I was savouring every second.

I became aware of John standing naked, by my shoulder, looking down at his squirming, writhing daughter-in-law. He moved behind her and reached his hands down to caress her naked, heaving breasts. I watched as his thumbs rasped across her erect nipples, and felt her responsive shudder.

"Tell my friend what he did to you – while he was licking you out, Vas," breathed John, into her ear, and her eyes shot wide open. Her tongue darted out to lick her lips.

"Oooooohhhhhh," she gasped. "No, John – I can't. I can't say it."

"You liked it, didn't you?" he persisted.

"Mmmmmmmm," she breathed.

John reached over to a table and picked up a jar, opening it. He ran his finger round the contents, then reached down behind Vas, to the bottom of her back. Suddenly, her whole body stiffened, and her eyes widened with shock.

"Oooooohhhhh, John," she gasped, and then her gasp changed into a long drawn-out moan, and I felt an additional pressure against the underside of my pulsating erection.

"That's what he did, John," stuttered Vas. "He fingered my ass – no-one ever did that before and …… and I liked it. Oh, it was so dirty – but it felt – soooooooooo good ......"

As John's finger slid into her anus, her voice fell to a whisper, then Vas began a series of long, drawn-out groans. Her thighs locked round my waist, almost squeezing the breath out of me, and her cunt gripped my cock with an intensity I had never experienced in my entire life.

Her final groan metamorphosed into an ear-splitting animalistic scream of pure passion and lust, then her cunt muscles relaxed, momentarily – just enough to allow the first spurt of cum to jet up from my tortured testicles before they began to spasm wildly in a torrential orgasm.

I felt John's finger withdraw, then I slammed my cock up into her, as she gyrated wildly on top of me, pouring jet after jet of cum into her soaking channel, my body rigid with the effort of holding her down on me.

Our mutual, volcanic orgasm seemed to last for ever. Every shuddering breath I took felt like my last, but, in a way, it was almost an 'out-of-body' experience. I felt as though I was on the ceiling, looking down on our two bodies, locked together in the most intense union I had ever had. Rockets exploded inside my skull, and I could hear, in addition to Vas' screams of ecstasy, a primeval roar of released passion, which could only be coming from me.

We started together – and we finished together. As, with one last gargantuan effort, I finally emptied my balls deep inside her, and sucked in a huge breath of life-giving air, Vas gave out a huge shuddering groan, then flopped like a rag doll on top of me.

Her tender little body was slick with sweat and, even these in post-orgasmic moments, I gloried in the feel of her soft small breasts against my naked chest. I put a hand behind her head, and pulled it closer to mine, feeling her hair against my cheek, my lips nuzzling her neck.

I felt her lips, in return, planting little kisses just below my ear.

Gradually, the thumping of my heart steadied, and my body relaxed into a blissful peace. I was completely at one with the world – life couldn't get better than this ......

I hoped John and I would never play chess again. This was a much better game ......

(As ever, please e-mail your comments. I will reply, with pleasure, where a return address is given.)

12