Chesterbury Tales Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'My God! Look at the time!' Emma gasped breathlessly.

There was some panic in getting Rick back to the rehearsal on time but he made it, leaving Emma lying dazed on the bed.

She was disturbed at the way she'd allowed herself to respond to the rather obvious charms of the young man. In fact she was angry! That's it! she thought. No more! Still, he is rather special, and what woman in the country wouldn't be green with envy!

After a quick shower Emma got back to her office with renewed resistance, to face a barrage of messages. The preparation for a new season was always hectic and it was already half past five when Rick put his head round her door to invite himself to her flat for a cup of tea before getting ready for the evening performance.

She found herself unable to refuse. Her resolve melted at the sound of his voice. After tidying her desk whilst listening to the latest theatrical gossip - there was always plenty of that - she put on her coat and hat and they left together. No sooner had they reached the flat and closed the door behind them, than Rick took her in his arms. He crushed her to him hard in a passionate embrace.

He whispered '"I die as often as from thee I go, Though it be but an hour ago, And lovers' hours be full eternity."'

Emma purred, enthraled at his sound, pressing herself to him as they kissed. She pushed him away. 'But how about that cup of tea?' she asked, taking off her hat and coat, hanging them on the stand.

Rick pressed himself up against her back, sliding his hand up the sides of her skirt, between the cheeks of her bottom, to cup the warm plumpness between her thighs. 'O spray my laughing face with nectar of your honeyed lips and I shall no more succour seek.'

She laughed softly as she leaned her head back into his shoulder, letting him briefly flutter his fingers over her moistening genitals before breaking away and going into the kitchen. Not to be brushed off, Rick followed her in to stand behind her as she prepared the tea-pot, slipping her blouse and bra strap from her shoulders down to the elbows. The tea pot attended to, he turned her around to take her stiffening nipples between his lips, muttering.

'On these fair hills let me batten my dry lips so that I might suck the sweetness from her buds.'

Emma smiled and shrugged off the blouse whilst Rick unbuttoned her skirt. His trousers were the next to go before leaning her back against the edge of the table, plugging the head of his elegant penis into the slippery lips between her thighs. Emma leaned back on her hands, looking down at his intruder.

Suddenly her passion rose and she felt the irrepressible urge to be fucked hard again. She moaned. 'Give me your Romeo, Rick. I want to feel it. Submerge him deep into his Juliet!'

'"Open the temple gates unto my love, Open them wide that he may enter in."' With a firm lunge he buried himself inside her and fucked her roughly with fast, driving thrusts.

After the theatre performance was over, Rick returned to the flat again. After enjoying a grilled steak, sharing a bottle of claret with Emma, they engaged in a lengthy mutual oral session. He showered her yet again with words of praise about her body, until he spurted into her mouth, hungry for his sperm.

Then he took her again, this time from behind, under the sheets of her bed. Emma was in a delirium of happiness, engulfed by the passion of this young man, ten years her junior, giving her such delight and worshipping her body.

She awoke the next morning to the feel of Rick's morning erection pumping into her. She lay in a warm stupefied state of semi-consciousness whilst the smooth strokes of his penis rubbed against her little bud. He eventually brought about her orgasm. His seed splashed into her hot vagina. More embraces with kisses, fondles and much caressing, kept Rick firm and virile. She took him a second time before they tumbled reluctantly out of the bed.

For a whole week they made love four times every day. The whole of Sunday was spent by them walking around the flat without clothes, nuzzling and licking each other frequently. Emma lost count of her orgasms and, even after a lengthy morning and lunch-time fucking, they continued fondling and playing with each others' bodies for the entire evening culminating in an intense orgasm for Emma, on the rug in front of the fire.

Rick was hungrier for sex that anyone she had ever come across, with a seemingly endless supply of sperm. He was insatiable! Unbelievable! And, oh boy, could he fuck!

After that astonishing week of passionate love, Emma had to go to Cambridge on Friday morning to meet the new actor Jake to take him to Manchester before returning herself to the theatre on Sunday.

Perhaps it was as well for her to have this break from the most sexually active week she had ever known in her life. It had seemed like one continual act of fornication. Her vagina was probably more sensitive than ever with all the activity. It needed some time to recover! Emma had thought herself immune to actors' advances. But goodbye to all that!

After discovering him in bed with that young whore, Emma now realised that Rick had used her to satisfy his own selfish desires. Fuck him! She had now reached the A1 and could put her foot down and enjoy the sporty feel of her new car.

Well, she now would have some time to sort herself out, give herself a good talking to. She wondered how she could possibly have fallen for all that poetic rubbish. But what a seductive voice! And what an innocent youthful expression! Every woman wanted to mother him. Many would willingly open their thighs to him. With Emma, he had clearly used his skilful charms to satisfy his own lust. And what sexual stamina! Inexhaustible!

As she drove to meet Jake, she sang to herself in a loud voice, 'I'm goin' to wash that man right out of my hair, I'm goin' to wash that man right out of my hair, I'm goin' to wash that man right out of my hair, and send him on his way ...'

What Emma didn't know, was that Rick had wagered a fiver with a colleague that, despite her reputation, he would get Emma Shaw's knickers off and shag her within a week. After the very first lunch-time encounter with her, Rick had tried to collect his winnings - indeed, he told his friend, since he had shagged her twice, it should be a tenner - but he just wasn't believed.

Emma Shaw, he was told firmly, just wouldn't do such a thing. Not ever! Never! And in any case, how could he prove it? Word soon got round that the young upstart, Richard Jones, was a conceited, lying braggart, and that his boasts should be taken with a very large grain of salt.

The young, sexy actress Jenny Carver, perhaps, they said. But Emma Shaw? Never!

Emma's reputation had survived.

12