Chesterbury Tales Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake was too astute to brag about Emma's indiscretion. There were plenty of women he could boast about if he chose, but he preferred to retain their trust and keep his experiences to himself. After all, he might want a repeat performance. He felt Emma start to embrace him again, licking his face and generous lips.

Her inner muscles were flexing, tightening their grip on his prick as her loins started to twitch fractionally up and down, her hands roaming over his body with increasing passion. This time, he thought, it's my turn to ravish her. Jake heard her low whimpers of submission as she nibbled his ears, running her tongue down to his chest, whilst rubbing her body sexily against his.

Jake held her tight before rolling over, his prick still embedded deep inside her, until he was on top. Emma's eyes were closed, her lips parted with rasping breaths. Jake cupped his hands behind each of her thighs, lifting them level with his shoulders, her legs high in the air. Her vulva was now wide open to him at it's most vulnerable.

Looking down at the stretched lips clinging hungrily to his thick penis, shining with their mingled juices, Jake slowly withdrew so that only the head remained embedded in the juicy hole. He paused fractionally before thrusting it back to its deepest extent. Emma gasped She was tight but wonderfully smooth and silky.

Jake determined to work hard on this one. He began plunging in and out with a slow, measured rhythm. For what seemed like an age, he kept going, listening to Emma's contented groans, squeals and murmurs which gradually became more passionate as her body responded with supreme joy to the pounding shaft inside it's most sensitive part.

Taking one of her hard, bulging nipples between his thick lips, he nibbled it, roused further by Emma's squeals and clenched teeth. He knew she was coming to the boil. During copulation, Jake was adept at timing his own ejaculation to coincide with his lover's orgasm - a feat which made him vastly popular with women who regard such timing as the ultimate token of sexual empathy.

He quickened his stroke, thrusting harder and harder, feeling his own sexual tension building up in his gut. His thighs begin to tremble violently. Jake knew that it was time to hold back and concentrate on his partner. Still ramming into her with great force, thumping the breath audibly out of her at each driving thrust, he relaxed his muscles to delay his climax.

Emma's breathing became heavier, her loins starting to shake. She clawed his back, opened her mouth wide, screwing her eyes tight. She was coming As her body twisted violently, her silent scream announced her release. Jake let himself go with a mighty lunge, spurting the first jet of seed deep into her. She gave a muffled cry of anguish, clasping her legs round his waist. Banging herself violently against his loins, Emma gripped his battering ram with her internal muscles as his spasms shot spurt after spurt of his juices into her clutching, hungry fanny.

Rick was forgotten. He'd been well and truly fucked away. Emma was glowing with satisfaction and bliss.

Whilst Jake and Emma were enjoying their sexual activity, down in the lounge, the other guests were engaged in a different erotic approach. There was some relief amongst the guests that Emma and Jake had left so that they could begin their usual sexual encounter. Nevertheless, Julie reflected, as she started the tape recorder, that it was a pity she wouldn't get the chance of enjoying Jake's body. Not yet, anyway The music started. Tchaikovsky ballet music. Without a word being spoken, the men stood in a circle round a large ottoman, the ladies behind them. Julie went into a sedate strip tease with Robert's help. It was almost a dance. He removed her white wrap-around satin gown to show her superb figure, accentuated by a white translucent basque, trimmed lavishly with the finest lace, cut low to emphasise the cleavage of her creamy breasts. Matching cut-away panties and white silk stockings, held up with snowy-white lace garters, and trimmed with white roses, completed the image. She looked stunning.

Mary was on hand to take the discarded clothing as, with Robert's help, Julie pirouetted out of the basque and removed the panties with balletic grace. Only the white stockings remained. Whilst the men stood watching the erotic dance routine, the ladies carefully and slowly removed the men's clothes until all were naked. Their genitals at different stages of arousal, but all on the up and up.

The ladies embraced their partners from behind, caressing their bodies before moving clockwise to the next man where they repeated the embrace and intimate fondle, and so on until, having gone full circle, they returned to their partners. Needless to say, all the cocks were stiff and upright.

Meantime, Julie removed Robert's clothes before draping herself gracefully over the ottoman, her long shapely legs apart to display her satin-smooth groin and inviting, hairless vulva.

Mary and Anne brought in a pile of soft white towelling robes. Anne handed each lady a gown which she draped over her husband except for George. When the music changed, he was the first to approach Julie quietly for the first act of devotion of the week-end. His hard erection was already seeping juice. He stood cupping her vulva in the palm of his hand, slowly stroking it up and down.

Mary and Anne stood either side of Julie, holding her legs well apart, which unfolded the lips of her puffed vulva. The others watched in silence as George positioned his stiff cock between the inviting folds of flesh of Julie's pink entrance. Closing his eyes, he slowly drove his sturdy six-inches directly into the warm moist folds until it was embedded as far as to the hilt. Julie moaned softly with the joy of it.

There was a gasp of excitement from Susan. The sight of penetration always thrilled her. This was the cue for her to approach the head of the ottoman facing her husband. Robert stood behind her, casually unfastening her dress before removing it, encircling her with his arms. Susan stood there in her stockings.

As her husband thrust effortlessly in and out of Julie's oozing lips, Susan leaned forward, resting her hands on the side of the ottoman, on either side of Julie's head, watching closely the familiar sturdy penis penetrate the sex folds of another woman. She pushed her bottom out and parted her legs to show that she was now oozing copiously.

A blunt nudging at the entrance to her pouting vulva, devoid of hair, became the thrill of a strong thrusting cock filling her hot, welcoming vagina. A warm tongue from below searched for her clitoris. Julie was tonguing her, sending shivers of delight deep into her groin. The other three couples watched with gleaming eyes.

Laurie and Martin joined the action to gently massage Julie's breasts whilst Enid and Delia stood on either side of Robert, caressing the cheeks of his steadily rocking bottom. It was all ritualistic.

The sight of George's thick penis sliding in and out of Julie, together with the attention being given to her own genitals by Julie and Robert, brought Susan to a rapid climax. She quaked and shook as the shock of the orgasm rippled throughout her body. At the same moment, George's rhythm faltered, giving a lurch and a grunt. Throwing his head back with closed eyes, George withdrawing his hard slippery shaft, pressing it against the smooth lips. The guests watched the sperm gush out in five jets, spurting across Julie's smooth belly.

Julie murmured with happiness, reaching down to massage the warm sperm into her skin, whilst Laurie replaced George between her thighs. He repeated George's ritual, first feeling the warm vulva before filling it with one firm thrust. Susan was helped into a white, fluffy dressing gown as Enid replaced her at the head of the ottoman, to be undressed by Robert as she watched her husband service their hostess.

Robert's large stiff cock found her slender lips, slipped between them, now fully lubricated by the sexual excitement of events. As Laurie drove in and out to the rhythm of the Beatles, Robert fucked Enid to the same rhythm, and Julie jabbed her stiffened tongue against Enid's clitoris. Laurie's rhythm begin to waver, his hips to jerk. Enid knew the signs. He was about to come

And he did He withdrew as several grunts accompanied the splashes of sticky sperm discharged over Julie's flat belly. It took Enid several seconds longer before the tension started rising deep in her own loins. But Julie was expert at cunnilingus. The welcome spasm, as her orgasm splintered her brain with flashing lights, gave her moans of rapture.

Julie wallowed in the sensuality of the devotional fornication with her guests, one after the other, whilst fondly licking the vulvas of their wives, studying Robert's engorged cock sliding effortlessly in and out of each succulent cunt. This routine was always their first act of sexual devotion, this sharing of bodily worship.

Martin and Delia followed, whilst Laurie and George knelt at either side of the ottoman, nibbling Julie's hard nipples. Bill and Gertie ended the group copulation in similar fashion. Julie had been too intent on the enjoyment of satisfying her guests to reach her own orgasm, but now it suddenly burst on her.

Bill had a way of stimulating her clitoris as he fucked which brought her to the peak of ecstasy. She managed to ride on its crest for several seconds, relishing the thrilling sensation, before crashing under the waves of anguish and delight.

To complete the act of mutual friendship, Anne knelt between Julie's thighs to lick and nibble at the lips and clitoris, whilst Mary was screwed by Robert, Julie tonguing her little bud. After Mary had reached her climax, they changed over to the general enjoyment of all the guests, who watched with enthusiasm, becoming aroused for more.

Robert finally excited the guests by thrusting his throbbing penis into his wife before his hips bucked and jerked. He withdrew in time to allow the guests to watch his plentiful spurts of sperm gushing over her vulva, thighs and clitoris. The guests returned to form the circle around Julie and Robert.

Bespattered with sperm, Julie massaged it into her breasts helped by the Anne and Mary. Then she stood beside her husband.

'Welcome friends,' she said simply.

'Welcome,' added Robert.

The week-end of lust and enjoyment had begun. After a refreshing night-cap, the couples retire to bed together. This would be the only night of their stay they would sleep together, to satisfy their own sexual arousal. After that, it would be a different partner each night.

12