Chesterbury Tales Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prodding it between the soaking, puffed lips, the probing shaft nudged its way into the warm waiting opening. She was growling with impatience.

'Come on lover, get it in! Fill it! Fuck it! I'm desperate for it!' And, in less time than it takes to tell, Alison was being screwed.

'Ahhhhrgh! Oh, yes! Yes! Yes!' She breathed a long sigh to herself unable to share that delicious moment of penetration with anyone. Her only thought was of her own sensation, the thick column of masculinity pushing her honeyed lips aside, filling her wet flesh.

She whispered fiercely, 'Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Come on! Give it to me!'

David responded by thrusting hard into her warm vulva, plunging in and out with extraordinary vigour accompanied by grunts of effort. Alison's eyes were tightly clenched, her head rolling from side to side in a delirium of joy. She gripped his powerful, plunging penis with the internal muscles of her quoniam, thrusting her hips against him in time to his own rhythm.

At last, she was being ravished by a virile male! It was thrilling! Her whole body was reacting. She was in her private paradise!

But, alas! In no time at all, David's groin began to buck wildly at her, thrashing deep and violently into her. He couldn't control himself. With a stifled grunt he spurted his offering into her. Alison mewled with delight squeezing her fanny hard to expel every last drop from his jerking penis. Even so, she was disappointed it was over so quickly. Her own orgasm wasn't very far away. Tantalisingly close.

'Sod it! Hell! Keep it going!' Her fingers clawed at her clitoris and ground against her sex lips to maintain the excitement. But he was already beginning to droop.

Her disappointment was quickly overcome. His place was taken by another stiff penis! A different shape and size, plunging and heaving into her with long, unhurried, strokes. A pair of thick thumbs were massaging her inner thighs, squeezing together the sides of her sensitive button.

Delia hadn't realised there was anyone else in the room other than James. She opened her eyes, the excitement beginning to swell up inside her, and saw it was Bill hammering his groin at her. Where he had come from she had no idea. She didn't care, either, as heavy balls slapped against the white cheeks of her bottom. Her legs curled round the heaving loins to grip him tighter, pulling him deeper inside her body with slick ease, her passage now lubricated with David's sperm.

Ecstasy started to flood over her with increasing power until, with a long rasping whine of triumph the wave crashed over into a stunning orgasm. Her loins thrashed in long convulsions. Feet battered against the still plunging loins as the climax swept through her. Sheer rapture!

While all this was happening, Delia had also been busy. As soon as she got into the room she crossed to the desk, looking at the various papers, her back to the others. James was aroused to a fever pitch of lust at the sight of Alison surrendering herself to uninhibited wantonness, David plunging into her.

James grabbed Delia in his arms, twisted her round, kissed her violently and tugged the top of her dress to get at the tempting tits beneath. Delia returned James' kiss, but, aroused though she was, she pushed his hands away, arching her back from him, grunting her disapproval.

'No, James. Wait! You'll tear my gown!'

Suddenly, she felt the zip behind her back being pulled down. 'What the ...' Taken by surprise, she glanced over her shoulder to see Jack behind her. She hadn't even noticed him come in!

When Jack and Bill had returned from the toilet, Brian told them that the ladies had gone up to the executive suite with David and James. Not wanting to be left out of any fun, the three of them had followed straight away, using the stairs. They had reached Edward's office just as Alison was dragging David to his knees between her splayed thighs with James looking on, goggle-eyed.

When James grabbed Delia by the waist, twisted her round and started to embrace her, they slipped silently into the office. Jack immediately stepped up to Delia to unzip her dress, desperate to see those marvellous breasts. He had fantasised about them so often, he was now determined to see them in the flesh. James got the message, slipped fingers under the shoulder straps of the dress and slipped them off her shoulders, over her arms.

Jack unhooked her strapless bra. Her glorious full breasts bounced into view in all their free glory. He gazed in sheer admiration before putting his arms round her to grasp the objects of his passion, one in each hand.

James had lowered his trousers to reveal a long, throbbing hard-on. Delia looked down at it. Already fully aroused herself, she glanced across at her mother's animated body enjoying its pleasure. Hell, she thought, so what's a job? I can always find another. She was soaking wet, her muscles twitching with lust. Bending forward over the end of the bare desk Delia hooked her thumbs into her knickers. Together with the gown, she pushed them to her ankles, kicking them free.

'Who's first?' she asked hoarsely.

A pair of hands gripped her legs parting them. It was Brian, who was mesmerised by the sight of Delia's sex lips pouting from the soft blonde curls between her thighs and the other pinkish-brown, puckered orifice between the rounded cheeks. James sank to his knees between the pale thighs, placed his mouth over the nectar-shrouded vulva and pushed his tongue deep into the cleft.

When his tongue found the hard little button where the honeyed lips joined, a spontaneous tremble inside her belly jolted Delia's thighs further apart. She pushed them at the hot, exploring mouth. James savoured the sweetness of her nectar on his tongue as he gazed at the plump, succulent cleft with its inviting protruding lips. He stood, placed the end of his now roused penis between her wet lips and thrust it firmly into the delicious inner warmth of her vulva.

Hearing whimpers of anguish, Delia turned her head to see her mother raise her hips underneath David's bucking. Bill was standing beside David, unfastening his trousers. After David had withdrawn his smeared shaft and stood aside, Bill got between Alison's thighs, manoeuvring his engorged banana-like penis at her entrance.

He placed his palms on her groin with his thumbs together squeezing her clitoris, before thrusting himself roughly into her. Alison opened her eyes, cried out with joy, her body jerking uncontrollably as she reached her peak of devouring passion with a stifled, tearing yell.

Delia's attention was drawn back to her own aroused sensations as James pistoned vigorously in and out of her whilst the others watched with mounting excitement. Her body squirmed in response to the steady rhythm caressing her inner warmth. Delia pushed her buttocks against the hard invader, striving for deeper penetration

The others were keen to join in and Jack turned Delia's head to confront his own half-filled penis. Moans of pleasure escaped her as she greedily took the stiffening shaft into her warm mouth, tasting its salty tang. Her body began to tense and shake with a growing crisis. Moving her head feverishly backwards and forwards on the hard shaft, she began to reach her own pinnacle of delight. But before she could get there, Jack's rhythm faltered, gave a lurch or two and he slipped out of her grip.

Delia moaned with frustration and beat the top of the desk with her fists. To her relief, another rigid shaft slid deep into her, thrusting in and out with strong, hard strokes. The penis slipped from her mouth as unseen hands drew her bodily away from the desk, the new invader still pumping energetically into her slippery hot flesh, until her arms and shoulders rested on the front edge of the desk.

Her full breasts now hung free, the nipples swollen and firm, to be fondled by eager exploring fingers. Delia closed her eyes to concentrate on the delicious feeling between her thighs. Her inner muscles clenched fitfully at the delightful sliding flesh. Internal convulsions built up again, one after another, each getting more intense as they washed over her senses until she burst into a crashing climax, her bottom ramming erratically against her penetrator.

A stifled cry of delicious torment was evidence of her triumph over frustration. After that she forgot any reservations she may have had about the person fucking her. If she was going to lose her job, she'd make it worthwhile. She concentrated only on that part she felt embedded deep within her clamouring flesh. The whole erotic scenario had aroused her lewdness and she was impatient for as much as she could get.

David stood back recovering, watching the two gorgeous ladies with naked, pale splayed thighs, being wilfully ravished. He listened to their murmurs and moans of enjoyment, mingled with the grunts of exertions from the men pounding hard into their bellies. As he heard Delia cry out in her orgasm, David felt cool air swirl against the back of his bare legs.

He turned to see Bernard standing in the doorway with a dropped jaw. David held his finger to his lips and beckoned to him.

'The ladies really wanted this. They actually asked for it! Just listen to them!"'

They were certainly whimpering and moaning with enthusiasm, voicing their physical passion. Bernard had come up to his own office to replenish his cigar case when he heard the scuffles in Edward's office across the central area. He had gone to investigate.

The sight of the two beautiful ladies, with bouncing breasts, open naked thighs, being serviced by five trouserless men sporting jutting erections, had taken him aback. He looked at David perplexed.

'Can anyone join in?' he asked quietly.

David shrugged and, without waiting for an answer, Bernard moved to the side of Bill who was beginning to pant as his climax drew near, jerking violently into Alison. There was no way Bernard's could get his corpulent shape between her spread thighs to penetrate her from a kneeling position. With Bill's help, Bernard lifted her thighs and rolled her over in one move, so that she was draped, face down, over the arm of the settee, her shoulders dropping onto the cushion seats.

Bernard stared at the gaping sloppy portal displayed shamelessly to him in the glow of the street lamps outside. Dropping his trousers from his overhanging paunch, he opened the gap in his underpants, took his thickening penis in his hand and guided it into the oozing, fleshy orifice.

Alison cried out with rapture as she felt herself filled yet again. For Alison there was no other feeling in the world to match that of a fulfilled quoniam. The identity of the man at the other end of the prick was of no longer of any interest to her. So long as it filled her cavity and pounded into her, the owner was of no consequence to her in the least. She was in heaven!

She agreed with the seventeenth century writer who had proposed that a woman is ten times more inclined to, and delight in copulation than a man. To give the lady's vulva full justice, Bernard was obliged to hoist up his paunch with both his hands to achieve the deepest penetration. He arched backwards to thrust his thighs at the delightful opening.

It was some time since Bernard had been with a woman; he was enjoying the smooth experience. So was Alison, who was groaning with shameless delight in her depravity.

When Bernard had mounted Alison, James knelt at the side of the chesterfield, to fondle her large, stunning breasts, rolling her protruding stiff nipples with the ball of his thumb. Opening her eyes, Alison saw in front of her, James' softened manhood, still showing the signs of Delia's nectar on its shaft.

She cupped the taught testicles in her right palm to lift the genitals to her lips. She opened her mouth, took in the soft penis and gently tongued it. Alison enjoyed the feel of a penis inflating in the mouth until it reached bursting point, ready to bow to her will.

She whimpered softly with sheer delight whilst James was completely absorbed by Bernard's thick slippery penis gripped between soft slick lips, thrusting in and out of the stretched vulva. The sheer sexiness of the sight excited him to a pitch he had never before experienced.

David watched Jack empty himself into Delia with five stifled grunts accompanying the jerks, then positioned himself to take Jack's place. At last, David thought, I'm going to fuck the most beautiful secretary in the office. When Jack finally withdrew and stepped back, Delia's honeyed crimson lips were spread open like inviting petals, begging for attention.

David cupped the whole vulva in the palm of his hand, feeling the semen trickling from Delia's hot, sticky entry. He caressed the genitals softly, savouring the feeling, paddling his fingers between the swollen lips and massaging the clitoris. Delia moaned and squirmed her groin against the tender, fondling hand.

'Oh yes! That's good! Slip it in! Come on! I want it!'

David could wait no longer. He put his prick against the entrance to Delia's paradise, gently parted the lovely pink lips with his fingers, and slipped between them. He watched intently as his taut rod slowly sank into the deep, sloppy warmth. With a murmur of contentment he penetrated the inviting orifice to the very root of his penis. He was in paradise. At last, he'd realised his fantasy!

Delia echoed his sigh of rapture. She was in heaven. Her brain was spinning.

'Fuck me! Fuck me! Give me all of it! Every inch!' she cried fervently.

Whilst Delia was being screwed by David, Bernard finally shot his sperm into Alison and was immediately replaced by the highly aroused James who couldn't wait to sink himself deep into that beautiful lady.

And so, for upwards of an hour, each of the two ladies enjoyed the full devotion of six men in nonstop energetic, powerful copulation with massage and stimulation of breasts, caressed bodies and all the effects of carnal pleasure. The women handled a range of testicles, some tight, others dangling, savouring the variation between them.

They nuzzled the different genitals, enjoying, both in mouth and vulva, the shapes and thicknesses of each penis. All six gave the ladies untold pleasure and countless orgasms - some small and some overwhelming - until their quoniams became swollen.

Bernard, surprised at his own forgotten virility, left the office after he had managed a second discharge into Delia, pleased with his performance. The other men also slipped away after their lusts were slaked, no longer of any use to the ladies. Only David and James remained.

Whilst the fatigued, contented ladies were recovering sprawled in David's arms, one either side of him on the chesterfield, James took four glasses and a bottle from Edward's private cocktail cabinet, generously filled the goblets with golden brandy which he placed on the coffee table. He stood there, looking down at the two ladies.

The sight of Delia laying in a state of tousled disarray, naked breasts proudly displaying their swollen dark nipples, her thighs still slightly parted, revealing her drenched blonde curls and reddened pouting lips still open like a flower aroused his lust yet again. In spite of her untidiness, she still looked tempting.

James knelt between her knees, placed his mouth softly over her swollen mound, gently licking and sucking her tender lips. Delia closed her eyes, whimpering softly as she hinged her legs open wider to enjoy the soothing lapping on her swollen quoniam.

The moans became more intense as she climbed yet again to the peak of excitement, a fulfilling, if not exactly shattering, orgasm. James now turned his attention to Alison's puffed vulva. He slithered himself into position between her thighs, gripped the cheeks of her buttocks.

With one finger lightly toying with the brown puckered entrance to her other orifice, now wet with trickling juices, he piercing her bruised entrance with his pointed tongue, lapping at her open lips and bud. At the same timer he inserted his middle finger deep into her rear passage. Almost unexpectedly, Alison's loins bucked recklessly as James held on to her buttocks, working his tongue strenuously at the quoniam.

Her whole body shook and trembled uncontrollably, until she felt a massive eruption inside her, centred on her bud. It crashed over her, shattering her entire body into a thousand agonizing barbs of joy. A shout of tormented conquest accompanied her physical convulsions. Both the men were drained dry by the hungry demands of the women.

The following day, Delia went into the empty offices to leave her resignation on Edward's desk and to pack up her personal belongings. When Edward returned to work early on the Monday morning, he was surprised and disappointed by Delia's letter of resignation. He had brought her an expensive gift from the States, intending to invite her to accompany him to Paris where he hoped, finally, to seduce her.

Bill dropped by into Edward's room to ask how he was, but in reality, to tell him about the party, to gloat about the sexual exploits with Delia and her mother, right there in his office. The mother in the chesterfield and Delia across his polished desk. Edward was well trained in hiding his emotions.

He was, nevertheless, taken aback at the news that Delia had been screwed by six members of the staff - including the boss! Ah well, he thought, the expensive gift will have to keep for my next secretary.

Edward smiled thinly at Bill.

'Well, you lucky things! What you get up to when I'm away! You'll need to get me a temp for a while until we can find a suitable permanent replacement. The usual specification.'

After looking round the room, he added, 'and Bill, I think I'll have a change of office furniture. Can you arrange for me to have a new desk and settee, please?'

There was a flutter of laughter and applause at the end of Martin's story. By general consent, Edward was generally thought to have got his just deserts. He shouldn't have dallied so long, even though he had believed Delia to be an innocent woman who would require much careful wooing. Perhaps he ought to take more care of his wife, or even better, invite her along to The Travellers' Rest for a relaxing weekend! This provoked even more amusement.

'Well,' suggested Susan, 'there are those who, like Alison, doesn't worry about who she has sex with. There are others who say there's no difference - who, in the dark, couldn't tell the difference between the husband - or wife for that matter - and a stranger! So what was so special with his secretary?'

'Nonsense!' cried Laurie. 'All you ladies are singular beings. Not just sexual receptacles for goodness' sake! So are we men, I hope, not just sexual tools. That's what makes it so exciting.'

'The best aphrodisiac in the world is a new partner. Don't we all know that?' insisted Delia. 'I mean, isn't that's why we come to these parties?'

Whilst they argued the point, Mary and Anne brought in trays of hot drinks and plates of cheese and biscuits. Emma chose a cup of hot chocolate. To Emma's pleasure, Bill brought his cup of coffee and joined her on the settee.

'We've all missed the point, Emma. As you told me this morning, there are those who need more variety than others.'

'Yes,' Emma admitted, 'but I think there should be some attraction between the couple, don't you?'

'Why? You enjoyed a stranger for your first experience. Was there any attraction there?'

'Well, in a way. I can't explain it properly. For example, when I role-played a nun this afternoon, I was very attracted to the stranger I had.'

'Did you know who it was. Would you recognise him a second time?'

'Ah, perhaps I have without knowing it.'

Bill gazed into her eyes with a twinkle. 'I think I'd recognise you, had you been the stranger.'