Chesterbury Tales Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh, come on now, Bill! You've nothing to go on, have you? We haven't been in a naked embrace.'

'Well that can soon be put right.'

Emma chuckled. 'Are you propositioning me?'

'Yes!'

'You can't be serious, Bill! There are women here far more beautiful than me. There's Gertie for a start. She's stunningly beautiful. And what a perfect figure.'

'Yes, she is very beautiful. All models are. That's why they're models. And of course she has the perfect figure. That's why most men want to see her naked, fantasise about making love to her. No! Not to her - to it! Her body! They just see a wonderfully shaped piece of attractive flesh. But that's as far as it goes with me. On the other hand, you are an attractive, interesting lady. I'd like to get to know you better and what better way than to make love?'

Emma reprimanded him playfully. 'Make love? What has love got to do with it? I thought you were all here for a weekend of free and uninhibited sex. I've nothing against that, I hasten to add, but satisfying your body's hunger for sex, can't be described as making love.'

'Not with you, Emma! Exploring each other's character, both mind and body, will, to me, be an act of love. Rather more subtle than just a vigorous fuck or two, pleasant though that would be.'

Emma looked at him pensively. 'But what about Gertie?'

Bill looked across the room. 'She seems to be happily occupied elsewhere. I don't think she'll miss me.'

Emma looked across at Gertie, talking earnestly to Robert, rubbing her open palm against the large bulge in his crotch whilst he cupped in the palm of his hand one of her full breasts still covered by the silk gown.

'And Julie?'

Bill nodded over his shoulder. 'She seems otherwise engaged with your big dark friend.' And sure enough Julie had her face close to Jake's, covering it with soft kisses, his hands having replaced the cups of her bra, supporting Julie's superb breasts, with their long, swollen nipples.

'Julie is very good in bed. He'll have a great time. And she takes her time over it.'

Emma wondered idly if Jake might think her own performance last night inadequate, after sampling that of Julie's expert action. She shifted her gaze to the corner of the lounge where Martin had his arm round Enid's narrow waist, kissing her nipples fervently, whilst she stroked the matt of hair on his chest.

Laurie was trouserless at the side of the fire place kissing Susan's face and neck with small pouts, whilst both pairs of hands caressed the cheeks of the other's bottom. Delia was kneeling between George's thighs, his hand inside her dress stroking her breasts whilst hers were busy exploring his genitals.

Emma's eyes wandered back to Gertie, Robert's trousers were now round his ankles, exposing his stiffening penis which Gertie was lightly toying with. Remembering the masked men, she thought, 'So, he's the one with the large shaven genitals.' Her enquiring gaze returned to Bill.

He suddenly threw his head back and laughed. 'Gertie's not my wife, Emma. I brought her along to introduce her to one of the guests who wasn't able to get here.'

'Ah! I thought ... well! You were introduced together, so I, naturally, assumed ...'

'Good heavens! I thought you had recognised me and knew I was a bachelor gay. That is a light-hearted gay, not homosexual gay!'

Emma certainly felt relieved and contented in Bill's company but was unconvinced about his motives. 'Couldn't you explore character, mind and body with Julie - or Susan, or any of the others you know.'

'Not really! They are driven by the physical sex urge. It governs their lives when they are here. They all have demanding jobs and this is their way of shutting out their worries for a few days. I'm not saying I don't share a healthy sex drive, but it doesn't overwhelm me. And you seem to have a similar control on yours.'

Emma wasn't sure. She didn't want to cheapen herself in his or anyone else's eyes. Not that any one of these people would think anyone cheap for displaying and enjoying their sexuality. Bill was very persuasive but she didn't want him to think her too anxious to jump into his bed. He might read the wrong message - or right one, depending on your point of view! Still, it might be an enjoyable experience for them both. Bill was an interesting and amusing man. She liked him a lot. Carefully showing her doubt, Emma looked at him earnestly.

Why did she care, she wondered? Everyone is here for the sex. Emma looked round the room. 'Well, we seem the odd ones out. But not in public, I don't think. I'm not ready for that yet. Let's go upstairs, then. Let's give it a whirl.'

Bill stood, and helped her out of the settee. He smiled. 'Your place or mine?'

'Mine, I think. Just in case Gertie changes her mind. We won't be interrupted in mine.'

'Don't worry,' he assured her. 'Group sex worship is about to begin down here. Jake will take over my place as host and Gertie as hostess. Each of the men will fuck Gertie until they ejaculate over her belly. At the same time, each wife will watch whilst being fucked by Jake. So they'll be some time. Then they'll choose a partner to sleep with.'

'Come on, then. I'm not ready for gang bangs yet!'