Chesterbury Tales Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Fingers search through the soft fleece hiding the heavenly portals, until they encounter the soft folds of warm, defenceless flesh hidden there, wet with passion's honey; a signal that the gates are ready and willing to open wide, to admit the intruder, the slave, the master. Those gates may then be touched with the master's lips, a sign of worship and adoration, lapping the pink folds, which will now be distended with eagerness.

'The woman must keep control over her excitement, concentrating on the sensations trembling within her body, radiating ecstasy throughout her body, but not giving in to the desire for climatic release. She must focus her feelings on the wonderful, delectable sensation of her secret, sensitive vulva being explored and penetrated by a hot tongue. Her clitoris teased and her lips nibbled in gentle, loving bites.

'Warm hands stroking her body, her breasts, flicking over the nipples and caressing the belly. In this way, the exhilaration and delight is heightened for her complete enjoyment. Her partner searches the moist folds of inner flesh with his tongue, running it round the portals, scooping out the honey, tasting it's flavour, delighting in the knowledge that he is giving his goddess delicate sensations of supreme joy.

'He will be sensitive to her inner trembles and tremors as she rejoices at his touch, taking care to stop his teasing if she becomes too excited at this stage. She will be murmuring sighs of contentment, whispering her feelings of exhilaration and passion.

'During this preparation, the woman will have been fondling her partner's body, feeling the hardness of her partner's weapon of love. Testing its firmness between her fingers, exploring its contours, softly running her fluttering fingers over the length and teasing its bulbous head. Studying the smoothness of the foreskin and weighing the heavy bag of testicles in her palm, gently squeezing them and feeling their plums.

'Her admiration for his genitals will be muttered into his ear. She will tell him what a wonderful staff of hardness it is, how it throbs to be inside her, how much she wants to feel it penetrate her secret depths and fill her to bursting. In her state of near readiness, now is the time for her to turn more attention to her partner. To give in return. To kiss with soft lips the hard object of her impatience, now bursting with passion and desire.

'It should now be bursting with agitation, anxious to penetrate and worship her sanctuary, the supreme throne of pleasure and love. Her tongue will trickle up the underside of the taught flesh, licking over the exposed head, taking care not to over stimulate the almighty idol to discharge his offering too soon.'

The guests were listening open-mouthed, to Emma's eulogy, hypnotized by her voice.

'His response will be a pulsing and slight irregular jerking of the penis and loins. His muscles will tighten and beads of moisture form on the tip of the shaft, to be gently kissed away with the touch of a butterfly's wings. She may now engulf the hard penis in her warm mouth, caressing it with her tongue.

'At the moment of mutual readiness, the goddess will part her thighs, giving the master, her slave, a full view of her aching vulva with its lips spread open to receive her idol. Positioning himself between her open knees, the master, her slave, will present his rock-hard phallus, skin stretched tight over the bursting shaft, to the very portals of her warm paradise.

'Reaching down, taking his rod lightly in her fingers, she will position it and encourage it to enter her willing, eager sanctuary, dripping with the honey of desire.

'The moment of truth, of worship, the secret of life is about to be discovered. The massive weapon will nudge its way between those pink, ravishing lips. It is an awesome moment of beauty. Slowly, deliberately. Savouring every second, the inner folds of warm womanly flesh clutching impatiently every contour of the deity entering her citadel, her exquisite shrine.

'Whilst she will marvel at the feeling of being filled, stretched, by this welcome intruder, he will be astonished by the warm welcome as he slides into her secret pocket. His sensitive weapon encased in the warm honeyed sheath of lightly clenching flesh. The goddess may then fold back her knees to press her heels against his bottom, urging him to even deeper penetration.

'She will encourage him by whispering her need for more, deeper penetration. The lord will then begin to thrust his piston in and out of the captivating temple. Slowly at first, gathering speed and intensity as he feels his goddess respond by light convulsions of the body and jerking loins, urging him to even greater effort.

'He will be marvelling at the wonderful sensation of being immersed in this warm sheath of joy. Sharing the sensation of ecstacy as his loins begin to tighten. His muscles tense and jerk. His thrusts will become more and more powerful. His loins now thrashing brutally against the woman's vulva; his testicles slapping her groin.

'The tension rises in him to an even higher pitch, a screaming pitch, his thrusts becoming more convulsive. Still the tension taughtens. Tighter and tighter. He tries to hold back; to prolong the sweet agony. Suddenly, with a mighty lunge, his whole body seems to explode. Spurt after spurt of his seed erupts into the voracious shrine in an overwhelming act of worship, of wonder and awe.

'As the sound of heart-beats crescendo in her ears, drowning out the sound of his voice, The goddess submits herself up to the turmoil within her body, responding to the internal stroking of her thrilling flesh by the hard conqueror. Her whole being is centred on her sex. Nothing else exists for her. This is the only meaning of life. Her only reason for being.

'Excitement becomes overwhelmed by an awareness of growing frustration and anguish. Her whole groin begins to glow with delirium and twitching spasms in her muscles. Feelings of exquisiteness, defying description, swirl through her, growing in intensity, rippling from her groin through all her muscles. Convulsions begin to erupt in her loins, her thighs jerk spontaneously. Her grip tightens on the wonderful thrusting shaft inside her.

'The internal muscles clutch at it wildly, begging its offering. Her thighs begin to buck and thrust down hard on the slave, her master, as a great spring tightens inside. Tighter and tighter. She can't breathe easily. She is gasping. Thrusting. Jerking.

'She groans loudly with anguish, arching her loins. Thrashing arms and cries of torment. An electric shock hits her belly and her body leaps like a rag doll being tossed around. Sheer heaven is a great release of joy, happiness, delirium. Her vagina is awash with life, swilling into her cervix. A great convulsion sweeps through her.

'She slowly becomes conscious of the sensation of the idol still massaging her inner wet flesh. Contentment returns as her limbs relax. Her body is tired, but responds with flutters of rapture, reminding her of the wonderful experience of the sheer joy and wonder of the orgasm.

'Love making is giving and receiving.'

Julie applauded warmly, the others joining in. 'I think we all agree with that, Emma. It's just that some people like to give and receive from several partners. Everyone to his own.'

'And there are times when a good hard screw with a lovely cock is all I need,' chipped in Susan. 'A sheer physical need, rather than the emotional one you have described, Emma.'

'True,' added Gertie, 'a good violent fuck is a real tonic, but a long loving screw is a wonderful, satisfying experience.'

Gertie's eyes were shining with greed.

'You've started me off with that, Emma. I'm now going to take two men in my fanny at the same time. Robert and Laurie here have seen me perform this before.'

'I'm game,' George offered, indicating his groin.

'And Robert's never been known to refuse,' Gertie added, noticing his penis filling and swelling. 'Come on, then.'

She placed George lying on the ottoman with a cushion under his buttocks at the front edge and opened his legs. Facing him, Gertie straddled her body over his thighs, took his rigid prick in her hand, rubbing it up and down the length of her crack until the lubrication was flowing freely.

'Now, Robert, kneel between George's legs and ease yourself into me from behind.'

Gertie was fully embedded on George's rod, Anne helping out by holding open the flaps of her fleshy lips whilst Robert nudged the head of his prick into it. Thrusting bit by bit, he inserted the whole head before pausing.

'When you feel my muscles relax, Robert, just slide it in. One, two, three.' And she flopped over George in total relaxation. Robert drove firmly into her, his shaft penetrating to its base.

'Hey!' he cried, 'George's prick is pressing against mine.'

The other guests were delighted by the feat taking particular interest in the way the fanny lips were stretched round both shafts.

Through her grunts Gertie gasped out.

'Fuck me both together, then, and, if you can, come at the same time,' which was easier said than done. But the two men managed to work together with Anne cradling both sets of testicles to help the process along.

'Oh! That's marvellous!' Gertie gushed. 'Keep them going! I'm coming! Gosh, it's good! Very - good!'

Her gasps became more urgent and irregular until a long moan accompanied her twitching loins. But the men continued thrusting uninterrupted. They thrust deeply in and out of Gertie with the same rhythm as she murmured and gurgled with delight.

Jake came to the side of the table, knelt, and fastened his thick lips over the nipple of her dangling breast, nibbling it's swollen bud. Martin followed suit on the other side, suckling the large, firm, dark nipple.

George grunted. 'Look out! I'm starting to come already,' he gasped. 'It's starting now, it's tightening up,'

The rhythm got a bit faster.

'Go on, George. Mine's boiling up as well.' Robert's breathing came hard as his jerks became erratic. His thighs began to tremble as he started to lose all control over his jerking loins.

Robert gasped, his voice getting louder, 'I'm coming! Come on! Come with me! Both of you!'

His words rose to a climax as he bucked hard into Gertie whose gasping breath was rasping in her throat in rhythm to the thrusts, until his juices burst into her, a gushing torrent of hot juices.

The sudden feel of hot sperm splashing against the head of his own penis brought George over the top with a loud yell, his prick erupting, just as Gertie's crying moan rose to a long tearing screech, her own orgasm slamming into the pit of her loins, exploding and engulfing her with rippling intensity.

She convulsed her buttocks, thrashing them around on the two spent pricks.

Emma was impressed. 'That was absolutely amazing!'

This erotic sight had given Emma an urgent appetite for a good hard prick deep inside her belly. Bill was also well and truly aroused, having kept his sperm to himself during all this lewd activity.

As the guests dispersed for the remainder of the afternoon, Emma and Bill hurried to his room, tumbling straight onto the bed. They couldn't wait to remove all their clothes. Only those garments necessary to allow them to join their ravenous bodies together and engage in a vigorous fuck. They banged turbulently at each other, thrusting and battering violently with loud grunts and eager words of encouragement.

'Yes! Come on Bill! Fuck me! Hurt me! Let me feel that hard prick deep in me! Fill my brain with cock!'

Bill rode Emma's loins vehemently, crying out with violence.

'I'm going to choke you with prick! Fill you up till you're split wide open! This gorgeous fanny was made for fucking! My fucking! Our fucking! Gorgeous, wonderful fucking!'

Emma snarled at him impatiently. 'Yes, Bill! Fuck me! Please! Give it to me hard! Harder! Yes! Yes! I'm coming! I'm - coming! I'm - coming!'

And with an explosive cry, Emma bucked and juddered through a long sliding climax. Not needing to hold back any longer, Bill clenched his buttocks, driving relentlessly into Emma with great force. With a final upheaval, his body in violent convulsions, he splattered his pent-up juices deep into her.

Spurt after spurt after spurt, until his sperm was fully emptied into her.

'Gosh! I needed that!' Emma sighed, after they had collapsed from sheer exertion. 'All that sexy action downstairs turned me on to full.'

'Me too!' Bill agreed. 'Come on, we can get out of the rest of our clothes now and do it again.'

They undressed each other to settle down in engulfing arms to a longer session. Gentle caresses, murmured endearments and gentle love-making. They lingered over the exploration of their flesh, savoured the stroking of limbs, probing the warm, secret folds between their legs, kissing long and deep, until they had aroused themselves once more to a state of impatient readiness.

Bill eventually slid himself over Emma, lay between her parted thighs, nudging his hard staff against her groin. When he felt her warm wet lips, he found the soft orifice welcoming his arrival. The probing penis slipped slowly into Emma's supple flesh until he was fully embedded. He fucked Emma slowly and tenderly.

After sharing the joys of a long gentle session of total devotion, culminating in satisfying, intense orgasms for both, they had a refreshing sleep.

Before dinner, they showered together, leisurely drying each other in the large fluffy bath sheets, Bill paying particular attention to Emma's breasts and groin, then dressed for dinner.

12