Chesterbury Tales Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the final curtain came down, the nude ladies appeared in the audience to tease the male guests, whilst the lusty young men, having discarded their pouches, came amongst the spectators to offer their stiff projections to the lady guests. Alice was amused as Edward nibbled the proffered nipples of one of the nude dancers whilst she herself enjoyed cradling in her lace-gloved admiring palm, the rigid protrusion of flesh being presented to her by one of the handsome young men.

As she did so, she glanced across to catch her father watching her attentively. Their eyes met as she deliberately and provocatively stroked the attractive manhood in front of her. The look between them sealed her father's fate, but was interrupted by a young nude lady throwing herself into his lap with a giggle and stroking his cheek.

At his side, his 'niece' had already opened her robes to display her plump breasts which were enjoying the attentions of one of the sturdy young men, whilst one of the older guests was exploring the folds of flesh between her thighs. Alice wondered which of them would be the first to penetrate those folds. Perhaps both would make an entrance before the night was out.

She turned her attention to the throbbing instrument she was holding. It looked hard and would be most efficient at its allotted task, but she looked up and smiled languidly at the owner of the handsome length of stiff flesh, shaking her head slightly at his inquisitive look. She would never, ever become involved in any public sex performance. He moved away to another likely lady. There would be no shortage of takers.

The music hall chairman called for attention and reprimanded those who were unable to wait before indulging their lusts. He explained that there was to be a display of sex to begin the evening, begging the gentlemen not to get too carried away too soon, leaving nothing for later.

'It would be only right and proper' he announced 'for the Dowager Duchess to lead off with a show of genteel behaviour. Her paramour is to be Sir Nigel, a young nobleman and a distant cousin of Lady Dorothy.'

The guests discontinued their own amorous activities, adjusted their gowns and gathered round in a circle as the Dowager Duchess came calmly into the centre of the floor conscious of her elegance and style which had taken hundreds of years to breed.

A couch had been placed in the middle of the room. She draped herself along it and sipped her red wine serenely and smiled modestly at her audience, her soft grey eyes watchful, though betraying some nerves as she adjusted herself on the couch. Her white hair was exquisitely arranged in a Pompadour coiffeur, pinned in place with pearl pins and ruby studded clips.

Her maid had applied her skills to the Dowager's face to give it a porcelain-like glow with subtly shaded eyelids, carefully lined eyelashes and scarlet lips. He was the picture of health and beauty in the soft light of the chandeliers. In fact she looked stunning and seductive.

Sir Nigel approached her from behind and smoothed his hands over her sloping shoulders, then, bending over to kiss her neck and nibble her ears, the hands slid down under the gown to cover her breasts. He was a young buck barely twenty years old with the reputation of a rake with whom no woman, had she that essential furrow between her legs, was entirely safe.

With her eyes closed, concentrating on the pleasure she was experiencing from the amorous lips of the young nobleman, the Duchess casually pulled the end of the cord around her waist and allowed the gown to fall open revealing her nakedness. Daily massage and exercise had kept her figure slender and the muscles taught. She was a remarkable looking woman and appeared in the flattering light no more than in her mid-thirties.

She knew it and savoured the gasps of admiration from men and women alike as she revealed her body to their gaze. Her small melon-shaped breasts remained fairly firm, though now covered by Sir Nigel's roving hands, and if her waist was a little on the thick side with a well-rounded flawless belly, her thighs were taught and clear-skinned with a tuft of cultivated well-cropped white curls above their cleavage.

The men gazed intently at this wonderful aristocratic body. Sir Nigel eased round the back of the couch, hands roaming down her silken skin as he kissed her dark protruding nipple until he reached her thighs. There, he massaged her inner thigh and gently lifted her the leg nearest to him, bending it up to his body to part the legs and reveal the full glory of her inner thighs.

The guests leaned forward to gaze on that secret aristocratic passage between two plump rolls of flesh pushed apart by the swollen brown labia guarding the puckered entrance which had bewitched many paramours. Alice was ever fascinated by the Dowager's vulva and, as she gazed at it in admiration, wondered how many hundreds of proud male parts had entered through that aristocratic portal over the years.

Although a highly sexual lady, the Duchess had maintained her poise and discretion at all times over the years of promiscuity. The lips were already glistening with moisture as Sir Nigel stroked down the thigh until his fingers met and touched her wetness, her head fell back on the cushions as she murmured her appreciation. His fingers raised the hood at the top of the lips to reveal her little bud and, as he gently caressed it with his second finger, everyone could see the excitement flutter through her belly and thighs.

Parting her legs wider, which pulled open the access to her love channel, she displayed the soft pink flesh, liberally covered with her nectar. Sir Nigel moved round the end of the couch and knelt between her thighs, scrutinising her most secret part before leaning forward and licking the sugary lips with his tongue. This brought a sigh of pleasure from the Dowager and her legs trembled with desire.

Whilst fingering the soft lips, he sat back on his haunches and, with his other hand, opened his scarlet gown to uncover his iron-stiff penis with a foreskin already retracted exposing its shining purple bulb. There were gasps of delight and a spontaneous ripple of applause from some of the ladies looking on - which pleased Sir Nigel. He stood and, clasping his hands behind his head, gyrated slowly so that all could see and admire his stiffness, and the bag of large bulbs beneath, jutting from the blond curls.

The guests could also see the pearl of liquid oozing from the end of his penis, and he proudly displayed it to the Dowager who had opened her eyes to gaze on it with covetous eyes. She reached forward and took it in her right hand and leaned forward to kiss the globular end and run the tip of her tongue over it.

After a few moments of homage to the rigid staff of life, she drew it towards her middle. Sir Nigel accepted the invitation and knelt once more between her thighs, allowing her to place his staff between her willing lips. He nudged it between them, pausing for a moment so that all could see him poised at the opening, before easing it slowly forward until the whole shaft was buried to the very hilt inside the warm female sheath.

Alice marvelled, as always, at the suppleness of the female vulva and its ability to accommodate the male organ, no matter how thick or thin, short or long. She watched engrossed as Sir Nigel's iron-stiff rod pushed aside the fleshy lips and sank into the silky warmth of the woman's body. He slowly withdrew to within half-an-inch, so that all could see the juices smeared along his shaft before thrusting it hard as far as it would reach.

His thrusts gathered pace slowly as the Dowager began to breathe more heavily and rock her head from side to side, groaning and whimpering softly with the agony of delight she felt. Sir Nigel now rolled his thumb over the exposed oily bud as he pummelled in and out of the widespread loins which were rising and falling to meet his thrusts, with louder cries and moans from the Dowager, eyes tight shut, urging him to greater effort.

The combined motion of his thumb and piston brought the Dowager to a paroxysm of uncontrollable jerks and twitches and she began to scream as streams of fire enveloped her body, so much so that Sir Nigel had difficulty keeping his place inside her.

The onlookers held their breath in anticipation as a final shout, with threshing legs against the couch, announced her final release from the mounting agony within her. After a few more thrusts, Sir Nigel pulled out of the warm sheath with a cry, spouting his seed with eight successive jerks, like a fountain, over the Dowager's chest up to her neck. The guests cried out in delight with generous spontaneous applause.

The Dowager pushed away the proffered towel from her maid and, with her open palm, massaged the pools of sticky juice over her breasts and nipples until they had been completely absorbed into her skin. Only then did she wrap her gown round her, incline her head with an appreciative smile at the guests and return with her maid to the comfort of her deep armchair.

Alice thought how wonderful it was of nature to allow a woman such ecstatic enjoyment of her body, even after all those years of continued use and experience. It was a sensation which couldn't be matched for most women, and once experienced demanded to be repeated time after time. Every orgasm was like a new experience to be sought for again and again. She herself enjoyed one daily.

'Next, ladies and gentlemen,' announced the chairman after the murmur of appreciation had finally subsided, 'our dancer, the beautiful Marguerite, will offer herself up to any gentleman,' - there was a general movement among the men - 'but, gentlemen - who had first proved his staying power against another with two volunteer ladies.'

Sir Roland's 'niece' immediately stepped forward as a volunteer together with Lady Dorothy herself. They paraded round the circle of guests to cheers and rude comments, flapping open their gowns to display their naked bodies to the gentlemen.

Two men stepped into the circle. One was the young Lord Fotheringham, a handsome eligible batchelor who had recently taken over the title on his fathers early demise, and whose mother was among the guests, and the other was the older Sir William Fosdyke whose wife was also among the guests.

'Ladies and gentlemen, it is the task of our two delightful ladies to ply their charms in any way whatever to these two gentlemen with the object of bringing them to their climax. The one who withstands the temptress longest will finish his desires with Marguerite. Please gentlemen, sit on either end of the couch.'

And they did. Gloria immediately set to with Lord Fotheringham, kneeling before him, opening his gown and slipping it off his shoulders. She took his thickening staff, placing it in her mouth, and cupping his warm soft bag of plums in her palm, squeezing them gently as she bobbed her face up and down on his shaft feeling it stiffen and thicken in her mouth.

Meanwhile, Lady Dorothy was soon cooing over the rearing phallus of Sir William and stroking it expertly between the palms of both hands, pulling the foreskin back on the down-stroke and rolling it back again on the up-stroke. She nibbled his nipples between her lips and trailed her own stiffened nipples up and down his thigh.

There was much vocal encouragement from the guests as Gloria, once she had achieved Lord Fotheringham's full erection, pushed him back against the couch and straddled over his lower belly.

Alice acknowledged the beauty of Gloria's thighs with their ivory silky-textured skin completely free from any blemish, meeting together in a thick bush of black curls from which a pair of puckered coral lips protruded. She placed his shaft against the fleecy lips, impaled herself on it and pumped up and down energetically for several moments so that her copious lubricating juices could be seen drenching the base of the shaft, giving a slopping noise as she pushed up and down in it.

Then, lifting herself off the shaft now covered liberally with her nectar, she pressed the slimy shaft against the soft wetness of her vulva with her hand which she slid up and down in the gluey wetness. Her thumb was firmly held to the top underside whilst her other hand continued to caress his tight testicles showing trickles of her juices over the crinkled skin, her slippery second finger toying with the puckered entrance to his rear entrance and the tip even, at times, invading its dark orifice.

Meanwhile, Marguerite, now wearing a short white jacket which did nothing to hide the curls above her legs, joined the circle. She had long, perfectly shaped and proportioned legs, with slim thighs and wide hips, which allowed her vulva to be seen at all times. She had a narrow waist and well-rounded cheeks of her bottom giving her a beautifully shaped spine. She had a truly magnificent figure with firm high breasts of perfect texture, tipped with pink nipples and chunky buds.

Marguerite carried out some high kicks exercises and balletic stances designed to display her womanly charms to the whole company, but particularly she teased the two contestants, holding her leg in the air against her shoulder so that her love tunnel opened its pink treasures to their gaze.

Alice admired the beauty of her gaping secret passage, its lips drawn apart, offering to a visitor a journey of joy and delight culminating in ecstatic fulfilment. After some three or four minutes, Lord Fotheringham could hold back no longer and with a mighty bellow spurted his seed into Gloria's pressing palm which she quickly spread over his still twitching shaft.

Marguerite at once knelt between Lord Fotheringham's thighs and took the dripping column into her mouth, licking away all the evidence of his emission, whilst her nose nuzzled against the top of Gloria's open lips and excited her little bud.

Then she stood to a shout of approval from the guests as Lady Dorothy stood and held Sir William's hand high in a victory salute. Lord Fotheringham smiled and shook Sir William's hand.

'For me, Sir William, that was the hors d'oeuvres. I look forward to the other four courses during the rest of the evening. Perhaps I can share the final savoury with your wife later.'

'I'm sure she will be only too delighted to taste your dish my Lord!' Sir William replied with a laugh. 'My appetite rarely exceeds beyond two or three courses at the most these days.'

The tall figure of Marguerite then faced the end of the couch, parted her legs and bent over, placing her hands on the couch and thrusting out her bottom. Sir William studied the scene before him with obvious relish studying the twin orifices before parting the pouting, crinkled inner lips of the lower one, with the thumbs of both hands and presenting the purple polished end of his stiff rod against their slippery entrance.

Alice examined Sir William's equipment with interest. It was her first sighting of this particular specimen. She approved of its slight upward bend, its thickness ribbed with prominent veins, the ridge of gathered foreskin below the pointed bulbous end and the low-hanging testicles, surrounded by a forest of thick brown curls. She could not recollect having seen a weapon as pointed before, as she watched it disappear into the tunnel, stretching the puffy lips apart.

With a long sigh, he slid deep inside the receiving flesh and slowly bucked back and forth into the pink velvety warmth. Marguerite wriggled her bottom with delight, then placed one foot on the end of the couch, leaning hard against Sir William, followed by the other leg so that she was crouched with her hands between her splayed feet, bouncing her bottom on the stiffest part of Sir William.

He supported her with his hands under the cheeks as spontaneous applause burst from the guests at this feat of contortion. Then, with accurate timing, Marguerite spun round, disengaging from Sir William, and took his thickness into her mouth, cradling the hanging balls with one hand. As the muscles in his bottom began to stiffen and twitch, Marguerite took the shaft from her mouth and grasped it in her hand and watched the stream of sperm spit from the eye of the bulb and splatter her face and shoulders.

This was met with a shout of appreciation from the lady guests and to everyone's delight, Marguerite scooped up the globules with her fingers and sucked them clean before finally wiping off the remains with a towel handed to her by one of the maids.

Others were beginning to enter into the spirit of the evening. Lady Dorothy was slouched in an arm chair, arms hanging loosely over each chair arm, obviously enjoying what one of the young studs was doing to her with his head pushed high between her ample thighs. Alice knew the enjoyment of lapping at those honeyed lips.

Alice decided that the time had come for her to retire quietly with Edward before she became drawn into a compromising situation. Under different circumstances she would have arranged her own private orgy, but she had other plans for her satisfaction that evening. She turned to Edward, who was being fondled between his thighs by another of the beautiful naked ladies, and whispered softly in Edward's ear before she moved through the writhing couples to the door and into the hall.

As she passed Sir Ronald, she paused to watch the young nude lady fondling the warm bag below his groin and running her wet tongue slowly up and down the length of his erect stiffness. She smiled mockingly as his eyes met hers and her fingers brushed aside the top of her gown to reveal her swollen nipple to him. She raised her eyebrow with an enquiring look. He smiled and inclined his head in a slight nod.

When she reached the hall, Alice moved swiftly up the staircase, down the corridor and into the Earl of Studeley's room. A fire was burning in the grate and an oil lamp was burning low, illuminating the room with a warm glimmer, throwing her shadow against the wine-coloured damask-covered walls.

For a few moments, Alice stood inside the door, a little out of breath, feeling her heart beating fast with excitement and anticipation. She moved swiftly to the table in the centre of the room where she opened her small evening bag and took out a folded paper packet. Unfolding it, she tipped the white powder it contained into a cut-glass goblet. The paper was screwed, returned to her bag, and she reached for the decanter of claret.

Next, she filled the goblet, and held it up to the lamp, watching the powder dissolve in the ruby coloured liquid as she swirled it round inside the glass. After setting it down on the table, Alice poured a brandy from another decanter into a glass and replaced the stopper. A little water was added from the carafe before taking a sip. She then looked round the room.

It was dominated by a large bed with heavily carved mahogany ends and red hangings from the canopy to match the wall-coverings, tied back to either side of the bed-head. The Earl's night clothes were already laid out on the bed. To the right of the bed was a door leading into a dressing room which was shared with the adjoining bedroom which happened to be that occupied by Sir Ronald Beaver.

Lady Dorothy had been only too pleased to comply with the request made by her popular actress friend, and incomparable occasional lover, that Sir Ronald and the Earl occupy adjoining rooms. Alice opened the door into the darkened dressing room, with its low burning fire, and could just discern the furnishings and gentlemen's clothes hanging from their frames. The valets would be in the servants quarters, no doubt enjoying their own Bacchanalian feast, and not expected to appear unless summoned by the bellpull

The door opposite led to Sir Ronald's bedroom which would be a replica of the Earl's. She crossed quickly to the door and turned the handle, but the door was locked from the other side. Alice hadn't expected that. She took a thoughtful sip of brandy and returned to Edward's room just as he was entering.