Chesterbury Tales Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then with a mighty lunge, with a loud grunt of effort, which I must say gave me a jab of discomfort, his loins lunged violently and the cock exploded in a succession of erratic spasms, filling my fanny and sending my brain into full orbit.

I screamed and screamed as I ejaculated, spurt after spurt of girly-juice, all over the Prince's belly, soaking his forest of black hair. He was astonished and delighted at seeing me gush all over him.

I know you've had lots of cock, Julie. What is the biggest you've managed to embrace with your pussy, I wonder?

'I'm lucky, darling,' she responded. 'I have a cavernous vagina. Can be a disadvantage sometimes, though.'

Anyway, when I came back to earth, the Prince had dislodged himself, letting one of the guards take his place. I wasn't expecting that! Another large black invader thrust its way inside, filling my pussy, dripping with the Prince's sperm, soaked by my own juices, whilst the other guard started to masturbate over my face. I could see his huge cock being jerked in front of my glazed eyes.

The Prince was sitting in a chair watching the action, grinning broadly whilst toying with his half-full cock. I was almost numb with being fucked hard. I could see the whites of my new partners eyes, gleaming with lust, his hands stroking my white skin in awe, his loins thudding against my tender vulva. The soft, stretched flesh of my vagina clung to the thick shaft. Smeared with mixed juices, each time it withdrew before slamming back in.

My breasts were being fondled by one hand of the other guard. The nipples were hard, protruding like thimbles from the swollen areolas. He was fascinated by them, as his other hand casually jerked his hard black cock. I turned my head to face it, opening my mouth to encourage it to enter.

The guard read the signs, pushing the cock at my mouth. It was all I could do to get the head in. I sucked and licked at it. He was grunting and jolting his loins in my face, as he continued to pump his cock.

The skin was dark chocolate in colour, also with pronounced veins scattered beneath the surface, the head was no thicker actually than the shaft, though that was thick enough for my mouth! The head was a dark vermillion colour, oozing his juices. I nibbled and scraped my teeth over the whole length of it.

Watching his guards ravish my pale body aroused the Prince again. He had now recovered his full erection and approached the other side of me. I turned my head to examine his huge monster. As I did, I grabbed the second guard's cock. He was getting quite excited by this time, grunting loudly with lurching hips, until he spurted his copious thick white juice all over my face and in my hair. I was fascinated as the large globs oozed from his cock!

The guard fucking me was getting excited as well, spasms beginning to shake his loins. His breathing was erratic and noisy. My poor vagina was stretched to the absolute limit with black cock. It was lubricating like mad, and my own loins were tensing and throbbing, deep inside. Another orgasm was stirring up quickly.

He withdrew from me as I came violently, crying out in anguish, my body jerking and lurching about. Once again, I spouted several gushes of girly-juice. His sperm shot everywhere! Over my tits, face and shoulders. Spurt after spurt. I thought it would go on for ever, splashing all over me. Absolutely mind boggling!

'You ejaculate like a man, Delia. How do you manage to do that? It's incredibly erotic!'

'Just over excitement', I gasped. 'I've always come like that! It's messy, though!'

When I had recovered my breath, it was time for the Prince to cram his cock into me again. The guards watched as he eased his weapon between the sopping lips. I gazed transfixed at the shaft pushing the labia apart to force an entry into the passage.

This time, I was able to concentrate on the sheer bliss of being fucked by such a monster, with my vagina now more used to being fully stretched, but I was glad he didn't try to penetrate to the hilt. He fucked with deliberate strokes, his eyes glued to the sight of my fanny being violated. He was in heaven!

When the Prince started to climax, the thrusts got more erratic, but I was able to take it! And what a climax! His second coming splattered over my face and tits. Phew! What a session!

He presented me with a lovely ring, which I have treasured ever since.

'Wow!' It was Enid who was entranced by the story who expressed everybody's thoughts at the end of the story.

'And was that it?' Julie asked.

'That certainly was, yes!'

'Is it true, Jake, that black men treasure a white blonde woman.'

'Just as white blonde women treasure a large black cock!' he laughed.

'Mmm! We certainly treasure yours!'

Before breaking up to prepare for lunch, Laurie begged Mary to perform her banana trick for them. Some of the guests hadn't seen it and Laurie had been telling them about the interest shown in it the previous week.

Mary remonstrated but the general encouraging noises from the others eventually won her over. For this trick she had to be half lying on an ottoman with her legs wide apart, knees held high by willing hands. After removing her skirt and underwear, there was no shortage of offers to assist Mary into this position.

Her waist was narrow, spreading to wide voluptuous hips and a perfectly shaped bottom. Her groin was shaved clean except for a carefully coiffured covering of light hair, shaped into a circle to accentuate the swelling of the pronounced mound leading to the pink clitoral hood and prominent bud. Between her permanently parted thighs, thrust apart by thick puffed lips, clean shaven, themselves pushed open by the determination of the inner crinkled fleshy lips to show through.

What she was about to perform involved Anne part peeling a greenish banana - so that it had a firm fruit - and inserting the fruit into Mary's vagina. Anne selected a large banana, peeling it to almost half its length before slipping the white fruit between Mary's genital lips. Using the power of her inner muscles, Mary sucked the fruit inside her, very slowly and with great concentration, whilst Anne carefully peeled the remaining skin.

Eventually, the whole fruit was completely engulfed inside her, the lips closing tightly.

whilst the others stood round staring at the disappearing fruit. This called for much urging from the onlookers until, after Anne held high the empty skin with a victorious wave, everyone applauded with enthusiasm.

After the men had examined her minutely to make sure there was no outward sign of the fruit, Mary now relaxed her muscles a little. Coated with her nectar, the banana began to emerge.

'Now, gentlemen, a bite of honey-coated banana for each of you,' Julie said.

The men bit off sections of it as it inched its way out. The trick aroused astonishment, laughter and lust. Jake took the last piece but kept his tongue slowly encircling Mary's puffed lips and prominent bud. Her loins began shaking and tensing until, eventually, she cried out in release as an orgasm crashed over her, to a laughing joyous shout from Susan, and general applause and words of praise all round.

'Succulent hors d'oeuvre!' George suggested.

'Very tasty,' Jake agreed.

Julie laughed. 'And now prepare for lunch proper!'

12