Chesterbury Tales Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the fantasy took another twist. Standing one on either side of the heaving buttocks of Hera, Cassandra and Apollo struck the cheeks with their leather straps in rhythm with the strokes. The flesh rapidly took on a crimson and blue blotched colour. Furrows of angry red stripes swelled up on the skin.

Hera's cries of agony were terrible to hear. She screamed for mercy. She whimpered and groaned. With writhing body, recoiling against the blows, her thrusts continued uncontrolled, until the orgasm crashed into her groin. It was violent and noisy. Hera shrieked furiously, eyes crewed shut, tossing her loins about, her breasts swaying lewdly.

'Show us your volcanic eruption, Theseus,' Niobe cried as she saw his hips begin to heave. Withdrawing from Hera, his penis rested in the cleavage of her buttocks.

They watched his loins tense and quiver, his penis jerk. His thick cream suddenly erupted, several spurts spraying the blotchy cheeks of Hera's trembling bottom. Niobe watched in awe. She was endlessly fascinated by male ejaculations. Although his second coming, Theseus's sperm was still thick and copious.

Aphrodite reached over to caress the stickiness gently into Hera's tender flesh.

As a finale to the orgy, Apollo shouted to Cassandra.

'Come here, bitch! It is not your place to beat the Gods and their women without permission. You have to be punished for your insolence!'

He grabbed her wrist and forced Cassandra to lean over the table. Taking up one of the discarded straps, Apollo raised his arm high and brought the instrument down hard across her lush, rounded bottom. It sank with a sickening sound into the soft flesh.

Without pause, he raised his arm again and again, lashing Cassandra's unprotected behind. His body twisted with the effort, his long stiff penis waving lewdly. It wasn't long before the soft flesh was swelling with crimson weals.

The puffy vulva didn't escape punishment either, for Apollo's aim was indiscriminate. Cassandra screamed and wailed as her body jolted like a rag doll as the blows rained down, stings of searing pain racking her voluptuous frame. Suddenly discarding the weapon, Apollo took hold of his stiff shaft, driving it deep into her hot vulva, now burning with stinging pain.

She cried out again, but this time with sexual hunger. Her body shook with lechery and exhilaration. The ravishing was vicious. Hera, incensed by the savagery of the assault, took up the strap and laid heavily into the naked Apollo. She beat his taught buttocks without mercy, matching the rhythm of his thrusts, until he jarred his loins heavily, pulling out of the tight vulva as jets of sperm arched over the heaving back and red-blotched buttocks of Cassandra.

After the writhing bodies had quietened, the guests lay exhausted on and around the tables, amongst the crushed fruit, the chocolate and the cream. They eventually wrapped themselves in towelling robes. Gertie was overwhelmed by the action. When she had recovered with a liberal helping of brandy, she asked Julie how she knew about her fantasies.

'Simple!' she replied. 'I asked Bill. He told me you enjoyed to watch, and even indulge in, fruity sessions and the occasional flogging. So! Voila!'

The showers and baths were occupied most of that afternoon.

12