Chet's Two Special Ladies

Story Info
Chet vacations with family, but assistant gets first round.
3.8k words
4.04
26.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chet's family had been waiting for this opportunity for more then 13 months to go on an overdue vacation. Finally, in August of this year, Chet demanded time off, even though he had it coming, he couldn't get it due to one project after another.

Sally, his assistant, was devoted to her work and Chet. Sally cared for her work and was completely dedicated to Chet, his convictions, his family, and she cared a lot for him as well. Additionally, she was a friend of Chet's wife, she was a confidant to Chet, and she was a good supporter for Chet. She was just a super assistant. She was many things to him.

Sally advocated for Chet to have his vacation that was long overdue. She knew he was depriving his loving wife of 14 years and his three children also.

Finally, her positive initiatives paid out and the rationale he used on his superiors allowed him an opportunity for a two-week vacation he was finally getting. Half of which was paid by the company as part of his contract with them.

Sally deserved a lot of credit for him getting it. Chet couldn't express how much he cared for her, as a friend. Unknown to him was that Sally, at 41, cared for Chet more then she originally thought.

Sally had been through one marriage and no children and was into a second marriage of 6 years and no children in that one either. However, she was a wonderful aunt and had two special nieces that were the heart and soul of her, and have been since they were born.

She would tutor them until they reached high school and they've been successful because of her attention to their education.

Due to having no children of her own, she was able to maintain a wonderful figure. She's been able to have time to run, do aerobics, and play golf at her leisure.

Without getting into any other details, she had developed an attraction towards Chet. Being so involved with the projects, he never paid attention to what she wore, or any of the perfumes or body scents she would adorn herself with.

Cathy, Chet's wife was one magnificent looking woman. After having three children, she has been able to preserve herself much better then Chet. It has been hard for him to stay in shape and it has begun to show slightly.

Chet's family set out to the airport for their trip to Disneyworld and the kids were going to love what they experienced or so Chet and Cathy thought. Once they arrived there, week, two things happened that took away from the vacation experience.

It rained, day and night for 5 days straight. They weren't really going out anywhere to enjoy anything for those first five days. They thought about some things they could do and prepared for them as alternatives, but one roadblock or another occurred that limited the vacation.

The CEO and Manager both called on Chet to come up with some solutions to a huge dilemma that occurred on a contract being developed. All eyes were on him to resolve it and even Sally eventually called to apologize because she felt bad that he had to be bothered on his vacation.

These contracts had to be looked at and immediately. There was a couple of ways to get them to him. Sally as his assistant, always helped him out on many of the finer points of the wording.

The contracts could be shipped to Chet via overnight express or some online method. Sally flew them down, instead and why she did that, he had no idea. Sally and his wife were chums and when she first arrived, Sally and Cathy had dinner together, while Chet spent the afternoon with his kids instead of ignoring them.

Overall, the first day of his vacation was good and the kids and he had a nice time together. Sally and Cathy enjoyed one another. Cathy took Sally out shopping and Sally allowed Cathy to buy her some clothes in return for Sally's generosity. In other words, she was thanking Sally for getting the company to get him two weeks off with his family.

The next morning, it was still raining hard. Cathy was awake and reading a book, she brought with herself. The kids were asleep, since they let them stay up until 11:00PM.

In bed together, Chet kissed his wife and made some small, intimate love with her. They petted each other as he removed her pajama top slowly. She laid there at first only reading her book as he slowly undid the buttons to her pajama top and her beautiful, supple, but slightly sagging breasts became more visible to him.

She didn't wait for him to pounce on her. They weren't into that, this morning. It was only 6:50AM and the sun had risen, but it was darker out, due to the heavily clouded rain filled clouds.

Finally putting down her book, she raised her hands and ran them through his hair and across his cheek. Lifting up his t-shirt and removing it off him, Cathy and Chet lay side by side and caressed one another in silence.

He praised her beautiful breasts by smiling at them, petting them, and then kissing them as well. Then he kissed Cathy on her lips and hugged her tightly. Whispering to Cathy, how much he really loved her.

It was their romantic moment together. He loved her for all she had done for him and she knew that. He just had to tell her this. All the while, both of them knew he had to get going soon.

Just before getting up to get a shower, Cathy slid her left hand, which was more available down over his paunch, and into his knit shorts, that he slept in. It was easy for her to slide her hand in due to the flexible nature of the knits and she toyed with the limp penis; this filled their playful fantasy that they enjoyed having occasionally.

A smile broke out on his face and a loveable twinkle in his eye. He kissed her lips as she teased him some. She would playfully stroke or squeeze his penis trying to get it hard quickly and maybe just get him off.

To no avail, it didn't work. She rushed it because both of them knew he had to go and meet with Sally, so she could get the contracts back to corporate later that afternoon. She was on a standby flight, so to speak and as soon as she and Chet figured out the details, she would get a taxi to the airport and fly home.

Finally though, he reciprocated by going into Cathy's panties and brushing her bush some and she let his fingers to do a little erotic investigation of her slit. Either way, it was fun, although neither of them got off, they enjoyed the intimate nature with one another.

They hadn't been intimate for a long time. Sliding out of bed, he took off his knits and exposed his penis to his wife and she gave him a little approving wink. He wanted to have sex now; Cathy and Chet stirred up some feelings instigating it, but he was overdue at Sally's place.

Quickly showering, he shaved and brushed his teeth and put on some aftershave and dressed. Since Cathy was half naked, he shared one last long look at her perked up nipples on her full breasts and wondered how long it would rain and how soon he could get back, so that maybe the two of them could make love.

"Cathy, honey I wouldn't mind coming back and finishing what you and I started babe, but I have no idea how long this is going to take."

"It's okay Chet, I understand. Sally's wonderful for doing it in the first place, send her my love, and give her a kiss for being so dedicated!"

"I will hon. I will do that for you." Chet had no idea what was about to occur. He was clueless to what was about to happen. It just happened.

Chet left with feelings of guilt. He wanted to stay and make love to Cathy now. She looked so inviting and sexy to him; her breasts seemed to be calling his name, his mouth, and tongue.

Sally stayed at the main hotel with the single rooms that could accommodate a small meeting. Sally ordered juice and rolls and in the same room was her king size bed with a panoramic view of the forest beyond the huge man made lake.

It was exquisite, it was romantic even and with the horrendous rain coming down, it made for a very relaxing atmosphere. Sally tried to behave professionally. She wanted to hug Chet as a symbol of friendship, maybe more, and then that.

"Hi Sal, how are you doing this morning?" Chet hugged her anyways and they settled into their chairs.

"I'm exhausted but so happy to see you. Have you enjoyed this rain?"

They went through their pleasantries and then through the contracts. Things became ugly and Chet couldn't understand why Sally was acting or behaving the way she was. She wasn't being her true self or the way he knew her as and knew something was up.

She would fight him or disagree with him on every thing. This went on for 40 minutes. Finally, Chet pushed his chair away from the table and abruptly stood up.

"Sally, what the hell is going on? You and I have never ever worked like this and today for whatever reason, you are disagreeing with me on all the language and other shit! This isn't your style. What's up with you, what's going on?"

Sally stared at Chet and for a moment could not say anything. There were many different feelings going on inside of her.

"Chet, I have to tell you something and I feel like, well I don't know how I feel. I have several things I feel and I don't know where to begin."

Chet became confused. He had no idea that a few things were going on inside of Sally emotionally and she wasn't sure how to handle them.

"Sally, whatever it is you need to tell me, I want to know all about it and feel free to completely express yourself. You and I have worked closely and so well and you have been my confidant for so many years, I can't imagine you not expressing yourself openly to me."

"Chet, said Sally, they are forcing you out. They are going to buy out your contract and you are going to be out of a job. That means I am going to end up working for someone I am either not comfortable with or not familiar with and I don't want that for either of us."

Chet's jaw dropped to the floor. He was stunned. He was at a loss for words. He looked at Sally and wasn't sure how to feel.

"How long have you known?"

"Chet and it slipped out, but she said 'honey', I overheard Craig and Tom speaking about you as I walked down their hallway. It was easy to hear them through Tom's door. They were terminating the contracts of 4 people and your name was one of them."

Chet stood motionless. Chet had no idea what to say. Sally sat there looking up at this man that she had some feelings for and wanted to console him and she wanted to hug him badly for beginners.

"So why all the arguments against the wording of this contract", asked Chet.

"Honey, sweetheart, and it slipped again, she never used these words on him ever, I was instructed to behave this way or my job was going to be on the line. At that point, I didn't know what or how to feel."

"What the heck is going on Sally? I don't get this at all. You are a strong woman; you always have stood up for what you believe in. Now why is it you would succumb to this and let them handle you?"

Sally broke down crying and ran to the bathroom. She was sobbing and sobbing. Her makeup ran all over. Her face was a mess. She rubbed her face slightly and got her make up on her hands. She tried reaching for a towel but accidentally got it on her top.

She turned on the faucet and tried washing her hands and cleansing her face as she sobbed. She was disturbed by what was happening and so was Chet.

She cared for Chet as a friend and as a wonderful boss. Secretly she had fallen for her boss, but never realized it until this last month. She had developed deep painstaking desires for him and for whatever reason, could not control them.

Her top became wetter and wetter with her losing control of her emotions. She cried and cried because first she felt bad that he was about to be out of a job. Second, the company was trying to make sure she knew where her allegiance was and not with Chet.

Chet, at first stood there, but eventually walked into the bathroom. He put his hands on her shoulders softly, and then he picked up another towel and wiped off her face gently.

"Sally, as god as my witness, you have been one of my deepest and best friends ever in my life. There are things only you know that some people, including Cathy, don't know. I have told you private stuff that I meant only for your ears and I expressed that you please keep those secrets to yourself. I've always trusted that you did. For that Sally, honey, I'm eternally grateful and will always love you for that."

Then something kicked in inside of Chet and at the same time, something clicked inside of Sally too; something so spontaneous that both were surprised that it happened.

Sally's face, cleaned up now, looked up and into Chet's eyes. Chet looked into Sally and then probably for the very first time, looked down and around her body and discovered a sexy and beautiful woman.

He had never thought of her this way, but she was and he didn't know how to rationalize his newly found desirable thoughts for her.

He didn't know he really had anything for her. Regardless, Sally made the first move. She stepped closer into Chet. She slipped her hands into his, but he didn't remove them. He let her hold his hands. She pulled him into her and he let whatever happen, whatever being her lips over his lips and she kissed him softly, but lovingly.

Chet stood there in disbelief. His lips allowed hers to stroll over his lips. However, Chet wasn't purely innocent. Chet then pulled Sally tighter into him. Chet tightened his kiss on Sally and his hold on her also.

They kissed each other forever. Kissing and kissing as each of them breathed quicker and heavier, developed a loving appreciation for the other, and caring for one another.

Now, all the while back at his hotel room, Cathy was stirred up by her feelings for his advances, and she lay in her tub, playing with herself. She did just enough to arouse some deep-seated emotions that have been left untouched for a few months now, and needed attending to and Chet was the one who she wanted to attend to these emotions. She didn't have a clue that Sally was even remotely attracted to Chet.

Sally pulled her mouth and face away, but not his hold on her. She looked at him with a large smile and puppy dog like eyes. He knew that smile. His oldest daughter always gave it to him and so did Cathy.

"I am so, so sorry Chet. I never meant for you to find out. I never wanted our relationship to change, never."

"You mean to tell me that you have had feelings for me for a long time?"

"Yes Chet, but it wasn't until recently, that I understood them. I'd have these deep cravings for sexual satisfaction, but not once did your face or anything about you ever appear in my thoughts, until recently. I never knew they were for you."

"Sally, I am, well I am honored that you have those kinds of feelings for me. I am totally honored. Truly, I am a happily married man and my wife and I do seem to have a good sexual marriage, unless you have been told otherwise."

"Oh no Chet, honey, she has said you two have a great marriage. I am only jealous. I have a great marriage too, but I think about other men, I do and you lately have been one of those men. Mainly you are the only man."

Chet at that point, became aroused and let himself go. "Then what do you want from me?"

"Honey, I only want what you want and that is all. You know I care for you, but I am not going to overstep my boundaries, although I already have. I guess I felt as if by kissing you, I can protect you somehow."

"Sally, get undressed. I am going to make love to you. Then when we are done, we are done. We, if you agree, are finished with one another. I can't have a working relationship and a sexual relationship with you. I would love to, but you are smart and know we can not."

Sally understood and promptly, but slowly undressed herself. Chet did the same. Standing in the bathroom, wearing only a pair of panties and no bra, Sally stood in front of Chet with only his briefs on and each admired the others figures.

Neither made a move. They only looked at one another. As he looked at her, something began to stir, and it wasn't Chet, it was her nipples. It was so quiet; nothing moved except those nipples. They hardened right in front of his eyes.

This stirred him up. She didn't know her nipples grew stiff. She did see his penis become longer and firmer underneath is underwear.

Each developed an arousing passion for the other. Her eyes drew him into her. Her shorter lighter brown silky hair attracted him more. Of course, the desire to feel her bosoms was heightened. To touch them and know what hers would feel like. Probably like any other pair, but this was another woman and a woman, he liked and now he would lust for her companionship one last time, maybe. Who knew for sure?

He liked Sally a lot. She was shapely, she was sweet, she was forceful, and she was woman. She was all woman from what he saw in front of him.

"Go ahead Sally, hold me, and hold anything you want. I want you to and I mean that honestly."

With that, Sally stepped out of her panties and laid them on the bathroom vanity. She took one of Chet's hands and placed it on her lips to feel them. He did and gently at that.

The other hand she held as she showed him how to run it over her breasts. He let her lead his hand. They smiled as they caressed one another. It was an affectionate demeanor between them. It was a mutually respectful touching of each other's bodies.

Neither spoke, the only read the other's eyes. Each read the other appropriately. Each one took their time discovering a little and unrealized area of the other. Neither saying a word. The only real sounds heard were the hotel room air conditioning unit and the heavy rain outside.

It added to the ambiance of the moment between them. He pulled her towards him. She stepped voluntarily. Their naked bodies met and she removed his briefs. His penis was hard now. She wanted to feel his hardened attribute up against her soft luscious skin. He wanted to feel her succulent skin as well.

Their hands and arms groped one another. There mouths and lips came together. A frenzied wave began running through their bodies and filaments.

Squeezing heavier against the other, Chet grabbed her up into his arms, carried her to the bed, and laid her lightly on it. She pulled the covers back and displaced the pillows. He got on all fours over her as he kissed her on her upper chest and then again her lips.

Sally lightly moaned as she felt a wave of energy pass from him to her. The energy ran right through to her vaginal region. Her hips slightly jolted with electrical excitement.

She swelled up with fervor and her hips bounced almost off the bed, knowing this man was willing to introduce himself into her erogenous colony. His dick became harder and more energized itself.

He was hornier now and wanted to blast himself into her. Something came over him and he knew this was not right. He could not induce the power he had waiting for her. Sally would almost be left with out the proper satisfaction.

Whispering to her, he exclaimed, "Sally sweetheart, I can not do this with you now. Not today at least. I want to. I want to badly, but not today."

"Chet, are you hungry at all?"

He quizzically said yes, but why and she responded by saying, "Then eat me, eat me out silly".

She opened herself up and let Chet view a sharply trimmed shrub and she laid her fingers on her spread and invited his mouth into it and he went down on her and tongued his way around and around her twat, finding the sweet spot of her clit and toying repetitively until it until she screamed in eternal bliss.

She came for two things and she got one. She got the better of the two and that satisfied her more then she ever imagined. She was happy that day and they would meet soon enough for a new endeavor.

Chet cleaned up, gargled and dressed himself, as she lay there naked on the bed and only smiling. Sally was happy that she was able to discover if he loved her or at least was infatuated with her. Yes he was. She was a good lover and he would find out a lot more in due time.

12