Cheyenne's Breakdown

Story Info
Her car breaks down in the desert on the way to Vegas.
2.6k words
3.51
28.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
che
che
1 Followers

Cheyenne was running late and she knew it.
Cheyenne's cheap company and cheaper boss would not pay for a plane ticket from San Francisco to Vegas for the convention and now she was forced to drive the company car which no one would even dare drive to work. Just out of college, her first job and already she was in danger of losing it by showing up late.

It was early in the morning still and she had only another fifty miles of desert to go through to get there. She tried to stop for gas in the little town a bit back but nothing was open so early in the morning. The next town was a bit off the highway from the map, but seemed a world away as she tried to make it there.

That's when the car up and died, maybe another four miles away to the next town. She pulled off the road and searched for her cell phone to call a tow truck and her boss but she could not get a signal. Weighing her options she decided not to walk back towards the highway but instead go on ahead to the next town which would be closer.

Cheyenne decided to gather up some things like her messenger bag and laptop and some more sensible shoes since she only had her heals on. Checking the truck she looked around but could not find her sneakers which she had left in her gym bag, having taken it out the night before after her work out when she got back to her apartment. All that was left was her suitcase which conveniently had wheels so at least she did not have to carry it.

As she began walking It was already starting to get hot. Her dark skirt suit was already starting to cling to her body. Now just barely able to see the town up ahead she continued on, and heard a truck coming up down the road. The rusted out pickup truck came closer and the driver, a grizzled looking man brought it to a stop upon seeing the young woman.

"Looks like your in a bit of trouble," he grufly said.

Cheyenne hurried to the window, taking her sunglasses down to get a better look at the driver. "Thanks so much mister, my car broke down up a mile or two down the road," she started, the driver never stopping to really look at her as she was speaking.

"Uh huh," he muttered through his mouth full of chewing tobacco. "Welp best get ya into town then, toss your shit in he back and hop in."

It was easily done with no gate to the truck bed, bending to lift her case Cheyenne never noticed the driver staring back at her long legs and tight little ass as she did. He never took his eyes off of her as she walked back around the truck to the passenger side, creaking the door open to see the dust covered seat next to her driver.

"Whatcha waiting for hun," he said patting the seat next to him.

A bit disgusted at the dirt she brushed the seat and slide in closing the door behind her. "Thanks she said, "my name is Cheyenne," hand outstretched to shake that of her driver.

"Name's Frank," he said again never really looking but adjusting his mirror a bit. Cheyenne quickly remembered her blouse was undone by a few buttons from her walk and it seemed Frank was trying to get a better look. Covering up with a cough Frank quickly turned the wheel to head back to the small town up ahead.

Upon getting into town Cheyenne noticed how little there actually was there, a garage and gas station, with a junk yard in the back; a motel that had seen better days; a bar next door to the motel and maybe two or three boarded and shuttered buildings.

Stopping at the gas station, Frank said "Welp knock on the door Chuck should be in, he can take a look at the car for you."

"Thanks again Frank," Cheyenne said, again not getting so much as a glance out of him and instead the same 'uh huh' as before.

Gathering up her things from the truck bed Frank got one more chance to watch her ass, jump in and out of the truck bed. Then after straightening out her skirt which had risen a bit, he spit out the window and drove off.

Stepping into the gas station she found Chuck, at least a big sleeping fat man with 'Chuck' written on his work shirt behind the counter. She could smell the mix of his stink and alcohol amongst the various garage odors. Seeing the bell on the counter she quickly ringed it, almost knocking him out of his chair.

A bit stunned he waddled to his feet and gave the young woman an obvious look over while adjusting his pants with both hands and then glasses with a dirty finger.

"My car broke down and its about four miles back, any chance you can tow it in and look at it, I really need to get to on the road and to Vegas." Cheyenne said.

"Welp a bit busy today but can at least tow it in," he muttered though his full schedule was unconvincing.

"Great, its the only one out there, here are the keys," sliding them on the counter. "Do I have to sign for anything?"

"Nah, I think I will remember you," he said with a bit of a grin.

Taking a step back she thanked him. "By the way, is there a phone in town?" she asked.

"Bars gotta phone," he stammered, while adjusting himself.

Disgusted she just left, the quicker the better she thought to herself.

Dragging her suitcase still, she continued across the street to the bar, the only place where some of the lights on the sign actually worked. As she got closer to the door she could her the music playing pretty loud so she assumed there had to be someone in there. It was dark and she could barely see from the entry to the next set of doors in the lobby. Luckily there was the bar, and at its end the phone. She quickly made her way over there and picked up the payphone, but it was dead, no dial tone or nothing.

"Can I help you," came the call over the music from behind the bar. As she turned Cheyenne saw a older woman, wiping down the bar.

"Your phone is dead," she yelled back.

"Yep, been out for a while" the woman yelled back.

"Well my cells can not get a signal," Cheyenne said walking over to her. "Do you have another phone, I have to call work."

With a laugh and a shake of the head Cheyenne got the answer she dreaded, "Nope."

"Only phone in town and its out, and cell phones really do not work out here," said the woman.

With a slump, Cheyenne moved to one of the stools next to the bartender, about ready to breakdown and cry.

"Thirsty," asked the bartender as if she read the young woman's mind.

"Yes, could I have a glass of water," Cheyenne asked.

"Sure and the name is Cindy," said her server. "So what brings you in here?"

"My car broke down," Cheyenne started and then after quickly drinking down her water she began to tell her story. After getting into her job a little more and her problems there, Cindy decided to change drinks.

Passing Cheyenne a tequila, "Well looks like you will not be getting there today sugar, cheers. Oh come on, one will not hurt."

Thinking nothing of it Cheyenne tossed the shot back with the bartender and continued on. The two chatted more and more and the time flew by. They were interrupted by the door opening and Chuck coming through.

"Welp," he said as he waddled over "car needs some work. Looks like you need a new fuel pump and you also had a leek in your gas tank, gotta get a new one put in."

Knowing her situation had just gotten worse, Cheyenne only asked him if that could be done today at which he just laughed with a shake of his head. To make matters worse he told her it would be about $800 dollars. He went on to explain that he had the fuel tank he could swap from the junk yard but would have to go get a fuel pump and get back so it would not be at least until tonight.

"Well let me write you a check so you can get going," Cheyenne added.

"Sorry can not take a check, cash only out here"

"Credit card?" she asked.

"Nope, cash only, gotta come up with it first before I get anything started," he said.

Checking her bill fold she only had about one hundred dollars. "Is this enough to get started?"

"Well it should buy the pump, will need the rest before you get going," he said.

Placing her head in her hands Cheyenne just shook it back in forth wondering how she would make the money. Getting herself back together she turned around to finally take a look at the bar. She noticed the lit stage and booths behind her. What really caught her eye though was not the fact that there were two women towards the back in a booth that she never noticed, but the one on the stage walking over to Chuck. The woman bent down as Chuck waived a bill in front of her eyes, one of the bills Cheyenne just gave him, and took his hand and walked him back to the beaded entry in the back.

That's when it hit her, she was in the only bar in town and it was a strip club. Bit taken aback to quickly rose from her seat and noticed the tequila was a bit stronger than she was accustomed to.

"What am I going to do," she mumbled, but apparently not quietly enough for Cindy to hear her.

"Hey you look like you could use a bit of a break, here" she said handing her a key. "It is too the motel, its mine, feel free to take a shower. It will be a few until the boys come back with the buffet for today and we can get you some food then."

Thanking her Cheyenne took the key from her hand and noticed Cindy's hand linger on hers a bit as she took the key, but did not really think much of it. So a bit tipsy she wandered out of the bar and over to the motel. Coming to her senses she remembered that she needed to call work and went over to check the office only to find it empty. Trying to peer in the windows she could not see if there was a phone in there or not, so a bit more defeated she went to Cindy's room.

Once getting inside she noticed that the one thing she needed most, a phone, was nowhere to be found. With that she went on to the next thing she really needed, a shower. She undressed herself, setting her clothing neatly on a hanger that she found, hoping to get some of the wrinkles out. Turning on the shower she stepped into the cool blast of water, wiping away the grime of the day. What she missed was the door opening and the pair of eyes watching her shampoo brown her hair and the soap and water washing down her fit body. The muscle tone made it obvious that she exercised regularly to the voyeur. As Cheyenne turned, eyes closed her small but firm breasts came into view, nipples hard. Water flowed over her face and down her body to her neatly trimmed pubic hair and down those long legs. But this show quickly over as she turned to face the water, never knowing that her guest had just left the room.

Returning to the room wrapped in a towel she sat down to turn on the tv. Upon doing so the sounds and sights she saw surprised her. The tv was showing an adult movie and a woman's face was shown sucking on a man's cock. Her head was bobbing up and down, then pulling off to lick the phallus from its base to the tip, while her hand stroked the shaft. Cheyenne found herself licking her lips, unable to turn away from the screen as the woman continued, pushing her lover down on a bed.

The woman then mounted the man and began to ride his cock, moaning loudly as she did. Not knowing if it was the alcohol running in her system or the movie but Cheyenne felt a warmth flowing over her and was getting rather turned on. Her hands began to roam her breasts, hard nipples poking into the towel. Leaning back her towel rose up her thighs, exposing her wettening pussy lips to the air conditioned room. Cheyenne's left hand slowly made its way down her belly, opening the towel to let her breasts free from the towel that constrained her sensitive nipples. A chill sending a shiver down her naked body as her hand now brushed her inner thigh, feeling the warmth coming from between them.

The woman on the screen would not stop, grinding into the man harder and harder begging him to fuck her. Her obviously fake breasts bouncing up and down freely, causing Cheyenne to think of her own pert little breasts, returning both hands to give them attention and sliding to the edge of the bed. Tugging at her breasts her thumb rubbed over her nipples, flicking them with her thumbnail, letting a brief moan join the woman on the screen's lusty screams.

As the camera zoomed in for a close up of the woman's pussy while she bounced up and down, Cheyenne could see the dick inside her glistening with the woman's moisture. Looking down her own body Cheyenne could see her little pussy lips glistening, begging for attention. Unable to keep her hands away any longer her left hand drops and she quickly starts to rub her own pussy. Cheyenne could not stop thinking about the last time she had sex like the woman she was watching. Breathing hard now she plunged a finger into her waiting slit, lost to the moment and fingering herself with one hand while the other hand pinched a nipple. Just a little bit more, she was so close she thought. She needed to cum so bad, and drove a second finger into her pussy. Her hips were now also moving into her hand, laying spread out on the bed, banging the headboard to the wall with her movements.

Just then the door handle started to jiggle and a voice called out for Cheyenne. Quickly trying to come to her senses she hopped up to turn off the tv. Just as Cheyenne got into the bathroom Cindy came in, no doubt seeing the young woman's naked rear.

"You ok in there," Cindy asked, knowing what Cheyenne had been doing, her voice only hinting at it a little.

"Umm fine," came the slightly out of breathe reply.

"Well when you are ready, food is at the bar, feel free to come over and get something to eat."

Poking her head around the corner Cheyenne said with a smile "Just gotta take that shower."

"Ok, get cleaned up and see you there," Cindy smiled, not telling the girl she already knew she took a shower from the steamed up mirror in the bathroom.

Hearing the door close Cheyenne again took a shower, this time a cold one.

che
che
1 Followers