Chez Fiona Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fogbank
fogbank
166 Followers

The next morning, I slept in and by the time I got up, everyone had left. Or at least I thought so at first. Peter's door was closed and I opened it up a crack to see that Peter was still in bed asleep. This was the perfect opportunity to carry out the next phase of the seduction. I could go take a shower with the door open, or I could masturbate and make just enough noise that he could here me. That might be too much. I decided on the shower. Then the phone rang. I considered not answering, but when I saw it was Olivia calling, curiosity got the better of me.

"Oh my god, Fiona. Kim was over here again this morning. As soon as Tony left for church, he was here. I had pretended to be sick to get out of church. And we did it right on the stairs in the front entrance."

"That's great," I said, more interested in my own potential young stud than in Olivia's.

"I'm going to tell you all about it. Have you got time now?"

I thought for a moment, and then a devilish plan formed in my mind. "Come over and tell me. Nobody else is going to be home for a few hours and I want to hear every juicy detail."

I made us tea, and I put a batch of cookies into the oven, just as the doorbell rang. Loud enough to wake up Peter if he wasn't already awake. Perfect.

"So what's it like, fucking a young stud like Kim?" I let myself talk loud enough that my voice would carry upstairs.

"Oh, it's so incredible. He's so strong, so athletic. And he's got the most gorgeous cock."

I don't think I had ever heard Olivia say the word 'cock' before, but it was evident that our friendship was growing more intimate.

"And his balls are completely hairless. That's pretty hot. I asked him if he shaved them that way, like his head, and he said that no, they had always been hairless."

"Mmmm, more fun to suck on, I bet." I had one ear turned toward the stairs, listening for any sound of Peter.

"Yeah!" Olivia's eyes gleamed, obviously excited that I was so interested and eager to listen to her.

"I mean, I had young guys when I was young," she continued. "And they weren't that good. But now that I'm older, more confident, I know what I like, I know how to control the situation."

I heard the tiniest creak from the direction of the stairs. The second one from the bottom always creaked. So now Peter was definitely within earshot.

"So tell me how it started. Did you initiate it?"

"No, you know me, I'm completely timid."

"Yeah, me too," I nodded.

"No, he had come over to return our weed-whacker; his father had borrowed it. And I asked him in for a lemonade. And I must admit, the first thing I thought when I saw Kim there on the doorstep was sex. He's so well built. I've always wanted him."

"Yeah, me too."

"And he was sweating through his t-shirt."

"Mmmmmm," I let myself give a bit of a moan.

"And I was kinda flirting with him. I was mixing the lemonade with my back to him, and I was wiggling my ass a bit, just slightly, not sure if he'd notice. And then suddenly, he's behind me, pressing against me. So I push back, to reassure him that it's what I want. And then suddenly he's on his knees, licking the insides of my thighs, working his way up.

"Wow." I hoped Peter was hearing all of this. I hoped he was taking notes. "That's really daring of him. Most guys his age are so timid. Too bad there aren't more like him."

"Yeah, I wish you could have experienced it, Fiona."

"You said on the phone you did anal?"

"Oh god yes. I'd never done it before. Have you?"

"No, but I really want to," I said. That wasn't entirely true. I didn't really want to, but I was willing to, if Peter was involved. I wanted Peter to think that his mother had no inhibitions.

"Yeah, he did me from behind in the shower, and then afterwards I spread my legs for him really wide, so that he could do sort of a anal missionary position thing."

"Did you taste his cum?"

"Mmmmmm, yes."

"Oh, I'm so envious of that. It's been so long since I've gotten to taste cum. It used to be my favorite flavour in the world."

"Awwww, you poor thing."

"You have to do something for me sometime," I said.

"Sure."

"Sometime you've got to take his cum in your mouth, and then spit it into a little Tupperware container, and bring it over for me." It was such a lewd suggestion; I couldn't believe I asked it. Olivia seemed shocked, too. But she nodded.

"Okay, share the wealth."

"Wow, now I'm going to have to masturbate as soon as you leave."

"Okay, I should go then," Olivia asked. "Unless..."

"Unless what?"

Olivia looked embarrassed. "Unless you want to masturbate together. I mean don't get me wrong, I'm not a lesbian," she hurriedly added.

"No, me neither."

"I'm not even bi. I just thought you might want some company."

It was an unexpected proposition. I was really turned on, and this was something that would further intrigue Peter. On the other hand, I wasn't bisexual, and being with Olivia wouldn't really add anything for me.

"Yeah, I'd like that."

"Great, should we go up to your bedroom?"

I thought through the logistics, trying to determine where the best place for Peter to watch would be. "Let's use the sunroom, it's nice in there."

"Okay, go get your dildos," Olivia said, rising up from the couch.

"I don't have any."

"Oh dear. Well I know what to get you for Christmas!"

"Hang on," I said, heading into the kitchen. I heard Peter move quickly to keep out of my sight. Perfect. He must have been jacking off, listening to his mommy and another woman talk about sex so openly. I grabbed a few things from the kitchen and met Olivia in the sunroom.

"What have you got there?" she asked me as she laid out a blanket on the floor.

"Olive oil. And a zucchini, a cucumber, and a chinese eggplant."

"My god, Fiona. I had no idea you were so... nasty!"

I shrugged, handing her the cucumber.

We each undressed ourselves, keeping it truly an experience of mutual masturbation, as opposed to any sort of lesbian experience. But I was able to appreciate Olivia's slender body and small breasts, so much the contrast to my large, voluptuous curves. And I saw her watching me similarly.

"Are you thinking about Kim?" I asked her as she poured a bit of olive oil onto her fingers and began massaging her pubic bone. Her hair was blonde and thin, like a girl's quim.

"Yeah, just thinking about him going down on me, his talented tongue."

"Oh, I love a good tongue I said, leaning back and beginning to touch myself. The sun was coming in through the windows, warming the oil on the surface of my body. I snuck another peak at Olivia. She was massaging her breast with her other hand now.

"Your breasts must be really sensitive," I said. "I mean, I've heard that smaller breasts are generally more sensitive because they have a greater density of nerve endings."

"Yeah, I think that's true," she moaned as she said it. "Sometimes I can come just from breast play." She lay further down on the floor. "Okay, I think it's time to give this guy a try," she said, pouring the olive oil over the zucchini, and slowly sliding it against her pussy. I positioned myself where I could watch it slide between her girlish but experienced pussy lips. She stopped with it just a little way in, and laughed. "That's really big." But she continued, pushing it in deeper, until almost the whole vegetable had disappeared. And then slowly out again. I had never really watched anything slide in and out of a quim before, and I was amazed at what a beautiful sight it was.

"Okay, you're turn," she said, turning her head toward me. She continued to slide the zucchini in and out in long, slow strokes. I rubbed the long, slender purple eggplant up against my pussy, then slipped it inside. Olivia moaned as I did so.

"What did you say that was?"

"Chinese eggplant."

"Never seen one before. Much more phallic than a regular one. Where did you get it?"

"Chinese supermarket on twelfth."

"Oh, I might have to go and get you one."

"It feels fantastic," I nodded. "We can trade if you like."

"No, I'm good with mine." She had adjusted her pace, so that she was sliding her zucchini in and out at the same speed I was using.

"So what is it about a young man that's driving me so wild?" she asked me, her voice stretched thin with lust."

"I don't know, I guess it's a bit of taboo, plus you're both at the sexual peak."

"I think that's it, the taboo."

"Taboo is powerful," I nodded.

"Like this," she said. "Masturbating with vegetables in my best friend's sunroom."

"Yeah."

"Nasty."

"Yeah."

"Want to try something else?" she asked.

I nodded. "Anything."

"I saw this on a porno once. Not with a cucumber, but with a dildo." She took the zucchini out and slipped the cucumber inside her, then came over close to me, slipping her legs beneath mine, her hips moving close to mine. "Now, you put the other end in." I saw what she meant, and took the cucumber in one hand, guiding my cunt on top of it, but leaving it still inside her. I wondered if Peter was watching us. I hoped so.

We began to move, our pussies like two hungry beasts each trying to devour as much of the vegetable as possible. Well, slower at first, but it didn't take long until we were pulling all the way out, and slamming back together over the middle of the cucumber. Olivia moved a hand down to touch her clit, and then reached across to press it against my own, looking into my eyes for permission. By way of an answer, I reached out for her breast, giving it a gentle caress as I had seen her do to herself.

"Oh god, Olivia." I was still trying to think about Peter, thinking about him slamming his thick cock deep inside me, but I was becoming increasingly wrapped up in the moment.

"I take back what I said about not being bi," she moaned. "Kiss me."

We both leaned toward one another, the cucumber pressing deep inside me, and as her tongue entered my mouth, I felt myself exploding. I threw my arms around her, felt the telltale warmth at the base of my spine.

"You're coming," she moaned to me, pointing out the obvious, and then a moment later I felt her go taut as well. We collapsed to the blanket as she removed the cucumber. "Wow, I think you ejaculated."

I nodded, and motioned for her to lie down next to me. As hot as my incest fantasy was, this was pretty good, too. Maybe I could just be bi, and forget about trying to seduce Peter. I could have endless fun with Olivia.

But no, I had gone too far with teasing Peter to turn back. This had all been for him, the conversation, the masturbation.

"What are you going to do with the vegetables?" Olivia asked me, gathering them up.

"Make salad, of course."

"You're a pervert!" Olivia laughed. Then she leaned in close and kissed me. "I like that."

After Olivia left, I cleaned up the sunroom and got dressed, putting on a knee-length skirt, and made salad with the vegetables, chopping them up, adding a bit of onion and tomato, and cracked black pepper. And then I made a simple crab quiche to go along with it.

The front door slammed, and Peter yelled, "Hi Mom, I'm home." Yeah right, like you weren't right here watching every minute of it.

"Smells good," he said, coming into the kitchen. "What's for dinner?"

"Crab quiche and salad."

He took a fork, and went right for the salad, picking up a piece of cucumber, chewing on it thoughtfully. "Mmmm, I like the dressing. Tangy!"

I was a little surprised he'd be so blunt, but then he had no idea that I knew he had seen my entire encounter with Olivia. Very well, if he wanted to up the ante, I could play along. I took the fork from him, and took another piece of cucumber. "It's good, I said, but it needs a bit more salt." I looked him directly in the eyes, and tried to turn up the sultriness of my gaze. "It needs a little more salt, though." I saw his face turning flushed red. He knew exactly what I meant. "Can you add some salt to the salad for mommy?"

He was so embarrassed, but it looked like he was beginning to get his confidence up. This was going to be it. We were about to take an irretraceable step toward becoming lovers.

The front door slammed again.

"Fuck!" I looked away from Peter, my cuss giving away any pretense that this was a harmless exchange. A second later, Nancy came into the kitchen. "What's for supper?"

"Crab quiche and salad."

"And for dessert?"

"Canned peaches. Do you want to go down and get some?"

"Okay." Nancy trotted down the stairs, and I turned back to Peter. He was looking at me now, looking intensely, and looking back at him I felt my spine tingling. His blue eyes, almost identical to my blue eyes.

"I can't find them, mom!" Nancy yelled from the basement.

"They're on the top shelf!" I yelled back. I wanted to kiss him right now, the hottest, most sexual kiss I could muster. I knew he wanted it too, even if we only had five seconds, it would be enough.

"They're not on the top shelf!"

"Yes they are, dammit!" I turned away from Peter and stormed downstairs. I took a chair into the cold-room where Nancy was waiting, stepped up on top of it, and pulled a jar of peaches down from the top shelf. I had no right to be angry at Nancy, so I took a deep breath before speaking. "They're right here, honey." I said softly.

"Sorry, I didn't see them."

"It's alright. Now, take them back upstairs."

I returned the chair and climbed slowly back up to the kitchen. Peter was gone. I knew I shouldn't be impatient. One can't expect to seduce one's own son in less than 48 hours. It might take as long as a week! But I had made a lot of headway in this short amount of time. And at some point, I had passed the point of no return. I don't know where exactly that point was, but it was down the rear-view mirror now.

fogbank
fogbank
166 Followers
12