Chiara and Annie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chiara23
Chiara23
648 Followers

I grinned back and replied, "I guess that puts me pretty high on the benchmark then huh?"

"Oh yeah. So how was it with Marc, Kiki?" Annie asked as she rolled to her side and faced me.

"He was very gentle and probably the best lover I've ever had. Not counting you of course." I replied with a shy dreamy smile.

Annie smiled softly, "Yeah that sounds like Marc, he's always been gentle and protective. He was like that with me before our grad. I really miss him, but I guess once we all move in together, just knowing he's near it will feel like the old days again."

I touched her face lightly and returned her smile. "Annie, Marc still loves you. I think he's really just hurt and confused about what happened at your grad. I know I'm still a bit confused about how I managed to get into a relationship with you and Marc, but don't get me wrong, I wouldn't want two other people to be with."

"Yeah it is kinda weird, but if being with you means I can fix my relationship with Marc I'll do everything I can to make this work. Marc means too much to me to fuck things up this time."

I grinned at Annie,"Why don't you start by eating me out? I'm still horny as hell and I need your magic tongue to make me tingle lover."

---

The weekend came and Marc arrived at our door. Annie jumped up and gave him a big hug and kiss, smiling and genuinely happy to see him. Marc returned her hug and kiss, looking a bit surprised but pleased at Annie's welcome.

With his arm around Annie's waist, Marc asked if I was ready to go. I told him I just needed a few more minutes.

Marc turned to Annie and said, "Look sis, about our grad, I'm sorry I acted the way I did. It wasn't either of our faults, we were both messed up and shit happened. I can't let what happened ruin our relationship."

Annie looked like she was going to cry. She grabbed Marc into another hug and kissed him again. "Thanks bro, I'm so sorry for what I did, but if you ever want to rock my world like you did that night, with Kiki's permission of course, you know where to find me."

Marc laughed and smacked Annie on the butt and I giggled from where I was throwing my last few things in my bag.

"Ok loverboy, I'm set to go." I said as I gave Annie a long kiss goodbye. Annie shooed us out the door and we headed to Marc's frat house. On the walk over we held hands and stopped to kiss a few times which only got us both hot. He asked if I had any plans for thanksgiving weekend and I said no, my parents were out of town that weekend and I didn't want to take a three hour bus ride to an empty house.

"Well then it's settled, you're coming home with me and Annie." he beamed.

"But won't your folks mind?" I asked.

Marc laughed, "No they're used to Annie and me bringing home stray kids."

"And how do we explain our thing?" I grinned up at him.

"You're my girlfriend right? That's all they really need to know, and besides they'll love you, pixie girl!"

I giggled and twinkled up at him. "Why do you keep calling me pixie girl Marc?"

"Well you look like tinkerbell from Peter Pan, I'm just waiting for you to sprout some wings," Marc laughed.

I giggled again and told Marc not to hold his breath if he thought I was going to fly through his window to give him a blow job. That's when he grabbed me up in his arms and started tossing me in the air shouting "show me your wings, show me your wings!"

We were both laughing when he set me back on my feet. Other kids walking the quad were looking at us like we were crazy but we didn't care.

When we got to Marc's house a few of the guys were playing guitar hero on their 360 and asked if I wanted to play, figuring me for an easy mark. I asked Marc if he could spare me for a few minutes and took up one of the controllers.

After a half hour I'd smoked the guys totally and they looked at me in awe. I laughed and told them I'd been shredding the axe since I was four and grew up on my daddy's 80's metal albums. The guys just howled then and my rep in the house had gone up a few more notches.

Marc gave me a huge hug and kiss and asked me if I was bullshitting or not. I told him he and the guys could check out my chops on the net and they could hear me sing too. Well at least four laptops whipped open and once I told them where to look my smoking guitar and vocals filled the room. Marc and the boys looked at me dumbfounded and they asked why I didn't have a recording contract, Marc just shook his head and asked if there was anything I couldn't do. I grinned and said I hadn't tried nude sky diving yet. Of course that brought the house down.

---

Finally, we were alone in Marc's room. Don't get me wrong I loved hanging out with Marc's frat brothers but there was only one guy in that house I wanted and needed and I hoped he wanted and needed me too. My answer came with a long, slow, sensual kiss that nearly blew my socks off. Marc picked me up and carried me to his bed and sat down with me in his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him to me so that I could return the favour. We must've spent twenty minutes just kissing before we came up for air. That's when when we noticed we were both stripped to the waist and Marc had his hand down the front of my jeans.

"Marc honey, why don't we ditch the rest of our clothes and cuddle under the sheets?" I said sweetly.

Marc picked me up and stood me on my feet, kissing me on my belly-button as he undid my jeans and slid them down my legs. Next to go was my pink thong and I was naked before him. He picked me up again and lay me gently on his bed, then did a dorky strip-tease for me before joining me under the covers. The feel of Marc's warm naked body against me was making me tingle all over, my nipples were puffing up and my pussy was already wet. I could feel his hard cock throbbing against me. We began kissing again, our hands roaming over our naked bodies. Our fingers tracing lines of lightning across our skin. Marc slipped his hand between my legs and ran his fingers across my sensitive outer lips, feeling the wetness that had already accumulated there. His fingers slipped inside me and I gasped and arched my back, letting out a small moan of pleasure. Marc began to move his fingers slowly in and out of me, driving me crazy with his slow deliberate movements.

"Fuck you're driving me crazy, Marc." I hissed between clenched teeth as my fingers clawed into his back.

"Well pixie-girl, I've been going crazy all week waiting to get my hands on you." He replied with a grin.

"Mmmm, well I'll talk to A-annie about visitation rights. Oh yeah, that's the spot babe. God you're so good Marc."

Marc continued to finger fuck me as he started playing with my small breasts, kissing sucking and nuzzling them. I could feel my orgasm building within me and couldn't hold it back. My body spasmed and I cried out, my pussy clutching onto Marc's fingers, not wanting to let them go. I wrapped my arms around Marc and held him tight as I shuddered through several intense orgasms.

"Fuck, that was amazing loverboy. What are you going to do as an encore?" I said with a grin when I caught my breath.

Marc's response was to slide down my body until his face was just above my pussy. He blew lightly on my still sensitive clit and my whole body shivered with excitement. I moaned deep in my chest as his tongue slid up my wet pussy. Marc was torturing me with lust as he continued softly licking and sucking me, making me squirm and make little noises of encouragement. He slowly inserted two fingers into my slushy pussy, twisting and turning them inside me, wiggling them back and forth. Marc kept his tongue busy on my clit, batting it around and sucking on it with ever increasing pressure. I was going crazy from all the things he was doing to me, I couldn't take it any more. I could feel my orgasm flow through me like a flood as I cried out and my nectar spilled out of me. Marc caught it all, licking and sucking until I was done.

I lay on the bed totally exhausted as Marc moved up beside me. He grinned at me and kissed me. I could taste myself on his lips and kissed him harder, my tongue snaking into his mouth and my arms wrapping around his neck.

"I think I'm going to have to keep you Marc Montgomery." I said with a wide grin.

"I'm glad you said that Kiki, because I want to keep you too. I know we've only known each other for a week, but I know you're the girl I'm going to marry." Marc said.

I twinkled at him and asked, "What makes you think I want to marry you though?"

"Well, uhh you know, you and me, and Annie, and perfect fit and..."

I grabbed Marc and kissed him again, laughing at his discomfiture, "You silly boy! That better not have been a proposal, I don't know any girl who would accept one that was so lame."

"I promise you Kiki, when we're both ready, my proposal will be worthy of you."

"I know it will be loverboy, we've only had a few days to get to know each other. If this is a perfect fit like Annie said we'll know when it's time, right?"

Marc smiled and kissed me on the nose, "You're right pixie-girl, in the meantime I think we need to ease up on the sex, I don't want it to get stale before the wedding."

I stared at him for a second then rolled on top of him and started throwing half-assed punches at him as I called him every term of endearment I could think of. We play fought like this for a few minutes but I was getting distracted by Marc's hard cock wedged between my legs and rubbing my pussy. I lifted myself off of him and grabbed his cock, guiding it into my pussy as I sank down onto him.

I looked down at Marc with a grin and asked him if he really wanted to ease up on the sex. When he tried to answer I rolled my hips, feeling his cock touch every corner of my pussy. Marc stammered out a no and I told him that was the right answer and rewarded him with another hip roll. Next I asked him if he wanted to fuck me every day and he nodded so I lifted myself off his cock and then drove myself back down onto it. He groaned and reached for me but I playfully slapped his hands away. I looked at Marc and asked him if he loved me, he nodded and said yes so I smiled and leaned down to kiss him. Finally I asked Marc if he wanted to fuck me right now, and he growled and rolled us over so he was on top of me.

"Now it's my turn pixie-girl," Marc said with an evil twinkle in his eyes.

He asked me if I loved him. I nodded with a very solemn expression and he thrust deeply into me. Next he asked me if I wanted to fuck him every day and I said yes. He rewarded me with a deep thrust and hip swivel which made me arch my back and groan with lust. Finally Marc asked me if I wanted to have sex right now and I moaned out a yes.

Marc shoved his hips forward and impaled me with his cock. I cried out and wrapped my legs around him, pulling him deeper into me. With all of our teasing both Marc and I were already close to cumming, it only took a few more thrusts and we both went over the edge. I could feel Marc's hot cum jetting into my sloppy little pussy which brought on another orgasm for me. Marc lay on top of me until his cock softened and fell out of me. I groaned with disappointment as I felt him slip out of me. Marc moved so that he lay behind me and wrapped his warm, strong arms around me.

Marc kissed my ear and whispered, "I love you Kiki Lanceri."

I hugged his arms more tightly around my midriff and whispered back, "I love you too Marc Montgomery."

Chiara23
Chiara23
648 Followers
12