Chiara and Annie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chiara23
Chiara23
650 Followers

"Surprise!" they said together.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! What are you guys doing here? Why aren't you in New York?"

My mom and dad were both crying just as bad as I was. Mom took my hand and cooed over my ring. They both hugged and kissed me, eyes bright with pride and happiness.

Brett and Sarah, my new mom and dad came down the hall to welcome my mom and dad. Hugs, kisses, shoulder slaps and handshakes were flying around me. I trailed my folks, old and new into the kitchen where, wonder of wonders my man and his sister were looking all innocent, like they knew nothing about my parents coming here. I gave them a dirty look but tempered it with my best smile and blown kisses.

Mom freaked out again when she saw Marc, she ran over to him and gave him a huge hug and kissed him. Dad followed with a more laid back handshake and pat on the shoulder.

"So what are you guys doing here?" I asked again.

Dad laughed, "Do you really think your mom could've waited until Christmas to see her daughter's engagement ring?"

"Well no, but how did you get here so quick?"

Dad explained that shortly after we'd gone to bed, Marc's dad had called to invite them here today. So they booked some seats on a puddle jumper to Waterton and rented a car for the drive here.

"So you did all of that for me? What about the conference?"

Dad laughed, "It wasn't that interesting anyway sweetie."

Sarah chimed in and said dinner wasn't going to get to the table by itself. So everyone grabbed a plate and headed into the dining room. Dinner was great, everyone was joking and talking together. Marc and I were busy playing footsie under the table. Mom had found a little bakery on their way here and bought some fresh baked pies for dessert.

With the table cleared and the boys off watching football, us girls were sharing a bottle of wine as we loaded up the dishwasher.

Mom came up beside me and gave me a conspiratorial nudge, "So, what's he like?"

Annie snorted and grinned, "Apparently everything the little minx can throw at him."

My mom laughed, I blushed and Sarah told Annie to behave.

"He's great mom, he's very caring and gentle."

"Not last night he wasn't," Annie added, grinning wickedly at me.

"Annie!" Sarah admonished.

Mom laughed again, "I'm getting the feeling that you two were a bit overzealous in your lovemaking last night?"

Sarah threw up her hands, "Let's just say they woke Brett up which is next to impossible most nights."

Mom gave me a serious look, "Chiara, what did I tell you about having sex in other peoples' homes?"

"Uhm nothing mom? Marc's my first boyfriend and I never had sex until I met him."

Annie snorted and muttered something under her breath.

Sarah looked at Annie, "What did you say young lady?"

"I don't think you want me to say it mom, not with Kiki's mom here." Annie said, blushing.

"No Annie, you've said something that you feel is important, so please share it with us."

Annie looked cornered, her eyes found mine and she had a resigned look in them. She blushed again, "I said 'see if I eat your pussy anytime soon.'"

Both of our moms looked stunned for a minute, then they burst out laughing.

Annie and I looked at each other, feeling confused.

"Girls, don't let your fathers know what we're about to tell you." Sarah said with a slightly drunk serious look.

My mom looked at me and Annie, "Annie, your mom and I were lovers for twelve years before you moved here."

My jaw dropped, "No way! You're kidding right?"

Annie couldn't talk for a second, "You're shitting me! This is unbelievable."

Sarah shook her head, "No it's totally true, most times your dads watch and a lot of times they join us."

"So you guys are like swingers?" Annie asked, incredulous.

Both our moms blushed a bit, "Well we did meet at a swingers club. But we hit it off so well we decided to only play with each other." my mom said, looking tenderly at Annie's mom.

Annie wrapped her arm around my waist, "So I guess we're just carrying on a family tradition then?" Annie asked with a naughty twinkle in her eyes.

Both of our moms laughed, and said they guessed we were. "But remember girls, don't let on that you know okay?"

"Know what?" I heard Marc say as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck.

Sarah said it was nothing, just girl talk and winked at my mom. Annie and I giggled.

---

Sarah and Brett insisted my parents stay the night and set up their guest room for them. While everyone was getting ready for bed Annie came into mine and Marc's room. She had a sneaky look on her face so I knew she'd done something naughty.

"What's up sis?" Liking how that rolled off my tongue.

Annie gave me a big grin, "Guess what I did while we were waiting for your parents to arrive."

My eyes widened and I started to giggle, "You didn't!"

Annie laughed too, "I did, and he really is tasty." she said, smacking her lips.

"You gave Marc a blowjob, I swear Annie if I didn't love you so much I'd punch you again!"

Annie kissed me on the nose. "You're just mad that you didn't get to watch pipsqueak."

"Well yeah, I might've picked up some tricks from you. So he wasn't upset or anything?"

Annie snorted, "Have you ever met a guy who was pissed off cuz he was getting a blowjob?"

I shook my head. "No not really. But I've only sucked three cocks."

"Obviously your third was Marc?"

I gave Annie a sneaky grin, "Yeah and he was the best of the three. He really is yummy isn't he?"

"Talking about me again girls?" Marc said from the door.

I nearly jumped out of my skin and told Annie and Marc one of them was going to give me a heart attack with all this sneaking around. They both laughed at me.

I gave Marc a serious look, "Have you got something to tell me mister?"

Marc looked at Annie. She sat beside me smirking. He stammered for a second,"Well uhh, Annie and me were waiting in her room for your parents to show up and we started talking and she asked if she could give me a blowjob. I figured after our talk the other night you'd be okay with it so I jokingly said sure. Next thing I know my cock is out and she's sucking for all she's worth. Babe you're a great little cocksucker but Annie is in a class all her own. You're not mad are you sweetie?"

I grinned and gave Marc a kiss, "The only thing I'm mad about is that I couldn't watch and learn from Annie."

"Well I could give you a demonstration if my hunky brother's up for it," Annie said with a naughty grin as she closed and locked the door.

I moved over to Annie and whispered in her ear. Her grin widened as she went and pushed Marc to sit on the bed. She came back to me and we embraced. Our mouths met and we began a slow sensual kiss as our hands slowly caressed our bodies through our clothes.

"Oh my god," Marc whispered as he watched our little show.

Annie pulled my top up and over my head, tossing it to the side. Then she proceeded to kiss me all over my body, wherever new skin had been exposed. Next I removed Annie's shirt and returned the favour, paying special attention to her wonderfully large breasts. I could hear Marc groan in the background as I sucked Annie's nipples.

I popped the button on Annie's jeans and slid them down to her ankles and she stepped out of them. I kissed and licked her everywhere, even being aggressive and licking and kissing her bum, giving it little love nips with my teeth which made her laugh.

Annie put her hands on my hips and began to dance to music in her head. I followed her lead as she eased my pants off me. Now were were dancing together in just our thongs, every now and then looking over at Marc as we undulated our bodies together and ground our pussies against each others' legs. We began kissing again as we heated up, our tongues wrestling in our mouths, our hands roaming our bodies. Annie pulled back and asked me if I thought Marc had had enough. I looked to him and he nodded, his erection very evident. I said yes and we moved to him.

We both kissed him and teased him with our mouths. Then we took off his shirt, licking and kissing his chest and nipples. Marc moaned and lay back on the bed. We both unsnapped his jeans and each took a leg to pull them off. His cock was standing at full attention and tenting his boxers to the breaking point. We lay down on either side of him with his arms wrapped around us. We continued to kiss each other and kiss him too. Annie gave me a wink and we kissed our way down his body until our faces were even with his beautiful cock.

We each took a hand and began stroking him through his boxers. Marc begged us to let him cum, but Annie told him we weren't done yet. We pulled his boxers off and his cock slapped his belly before standing straight up again. We wrapped our hands around it again and stroked him some more. He was leaking precum all over the place and lubing our fingers. Marc's hips were humping air as we brought him closer to orgasm. Annie popped his cock head into her mouth and sucked it for a minute. Then I took it into my mouth and did the same. We alternated and slowly go lower and lower on his cock.we finally popped it from our mouths and began licking his cockhead like it was a lollypop, our tongues wrestling with each other for his yummy precum.

Marc gasped and grunted and he began shooting his cum all over our faces and into our mouths as we milked him dry. We both sat up on the bed and started licking his cum from each other's faces.

We laid down with Marc and he wrapped us up in his arms again. We rested our heads on his shoulders and cooed to him. It wasn't long before the three of us were asleep.

---

We woke up to the sound of Marc's door being unlocked and opened. Sarah walked in and looked at the three of us then quickly closed the door behind herself.

"Dear god children what are you thinking? Do you want Kiki's parents seeing you like this?"

She poined at Annie, "You, skedaddle back to your room, and don't forget your clothes."

"You two take a quick shower and head down for breakfast. We have to get you all back to school before Dan and Kris' flight leaves."

After a quick breakfast we all loaded up the cars. Brett gave me a nice Peavey amp to go with the guitar and a case to protect it. Marc and I road with my mom and dad and Annie rode with Brett and Sarah. The drive back to school was pretty uneventful, my folks mostly just asked us what our plans were with school and work. We talked about maybe starting a family after we were married. My mom liked the sound of that and dad seemed pleased to, especially about the after marriage thing.

So what did you do for Thanksgiving?

Chiara23
Chiara23
650 Followers