Chicago

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gapster7
gapster7
1,683 Followers

I spread your ass with my hands and lick the gaping pink gash of your sex, then bring my pointed tongue up to poke the cute pucker of your ass. You moan with desire and I move my hands down to continue pleasuring your pussy. You push your ass into the air, your face turned to the side on the bed, mouth open, eyes closed in ecstasy. I return my tongue to your inner lips and begin to lick in earnest as my left thumb massages your clit and the right thumb slides into your ass up to the first knuckle. You let out a deep guttural groan and tell me not to stop.

"Oh God, Joe. Suck my pussy. Eat me deep!" you moan.

I get into stride, feeling your body bounce and hump to the rhythm of my licking and rubbing. Your moaning indicates that I've found a groove and I don't let up. I begin to groan into your pussy as I feel your body tense. My left thumb is moving in a tight rhythmic circle on your clit as I lap at your soaking wet pussy, sucking on your lips and moving my tongue from one end to the other, my right thumb still firmly ensconced in your butt. I feel you start to breathe erratically when all of a sudden you climax with a sudden spasm. Your hips lift high off the bed, your legs stiffen and I maintain my steady oral and manual moves. I feel your cunt clench over and over again on my tongue, your ass squeezing my thumb like a vice, and your juices flowing all over my face in a waterfall of love. You collapse onto the bed.

"Oh, Joe," you mumble.

After a minute or two of recuperation you get up on your knees on the bed and wave your hands toward the bed.

"Lie down," you direct. "I need to suck your cock."

No argument from me on that one. I lay down on my back, head on the pillows, and you lean toward my ear, your full breasts and stiff brown nipples dangling above me. My erection is fully engorged, standing skyward at an angle, looking like a rocket ready to blast off.

"I'm going to suck your gorgeous cock, Joe. I need your cock so bad. I want you to come in my mouth, Joe. I want to taste your sweet cum. I want to be your slut, baby," you gasp.

You crawl back between my legs and bend down to administer to me. I watch as you take my cock in both of your hands and caress it; looking at it lovingly. I love the site of your small hands wrapped tenderly around my thick shaft. You reach down to gently squeeze my balls with one hand while you lightly stroke me with the other. I love the way you caress me with such a soft and delicate touch. My prick feels like it has a steel rod inside it.

"Suck my cock, Molly. I want to feel your lips around me. I want to fill your mouth," I manage to stammer.

You lean down lovingly and take the tip into your mouth, swirling your tongue around the head as you grasp the base with your right hand. You look into my eyes with the smile of a vixen. You begin to bob your head slowly, sucking in two to three inches of my dick. Your mouth is full of saliva and I can sense the tenderness and desire with which you suck. I feel your tongue wash the underside of the head of my cock while it's firmly ensconced in your mouth.

You scoot down lower and bring my balls tenderly into your mouth; first one, then the other; using the flat of your tongue to caress the smooth shaven skin of my ball sacs. I'm in heaven.

"Oh, Molly, baby. I love what you're doing. Keep sucking, babe. So good."

"I love your cock, Joe; your big hard cock. I want you to come in my mouth."

You begin to suck with more intensity. The hand at the base begins to slide up and down to coincide with your mouth. Your other hand kneads my balls with just the right amount of pressure. As much as I want to fuck you, I'm powerless to your desire to suck me dry. I lay back and watch your head bob on my dick, slurping and gagging as you try to take me as deep as you possibly can. The site of your small mouth stretching to accommodate my cock is so erotic. Both hands are working my shaft and massaging my balls. I've never felt such lust and desire from any woman sucking me in the past. You're moaning loudly, a pleading whimper, begging for my cum. You look up into my eyes and I feel myself start to go.

"I'm going to come, Molly! I'm going to..."

Then, from deep inside my being, a huge spurt of semen gushes out of my cock directly and deeply into your mouth. It's followed by another and another. Streams of semen are pulsing into your mouth. You choke ever so slightly on the sheer volume of cum, but never stop sucking and wringing me dry. After the fifth spurt, I exhaust the breath I've been holding and moan.

"Holy fuck, Molly."

You smile and I watch gobs of hot white cum drip from your lips and down onto your brown nipples, still hard and distended. My cock is a glistening shaft of cum and saliva.

"That was so good, baby. Thank you."

"Glad you liked it, Joe. You taste wonderful. Mmmm. I'm going to have to do that again before the night is over."

"Be my guest."

You come up to join me on the bed and cuddle up against my torso. We wrap our arms and legs around each other and enter into that soft phase of post-orgasm bliss. We talk, laugh, joke, stroke, fondle. I've completely blown my wad so I am going to need a bit of a reset phase. But before long we begin to talk about sex, about what we like, what turns us on, past experiences. This is all fueled by the thought that we have two more days together – no place to go, no deadlines, no time pressures – just two days of endless sexual exploration.

We had discussed the possibility of this meeting being a bust. Who is to say how two people will actually interact once they meet for the first time? We had accounted for the fact that one or the other of us might want to cut our liaison short. But we can both tell now, without verbalizing it, that there isn't a remote chance in hell that either one of us is going anywhere for the next 36 hours. Now we're comfortable in the thought that we'll be sharing this bed, and room, for what, we hope, will feel like an eternity.

While we're talking you're gently palming my cock, tracing the veins and lightly running your fingers over my balls. I'm tracing the lines of your nipples with the tips of my fingers and planting little nibble kisses on your neck. Slowly, as we talk and whisper about sex and our desire for one another, the blood begins to flow again into my nether regions. You feel the tumescence and giggle.

"Someone is coming back to life."

I reach down and cup your mound and feel the warm moistness. I squeeze and can hear the slick sounds of your gathering lubrication.

"Feels like a two way street to me," I retort.

I slide my right middle finger into your hole and the slippery warm flesh engulfs my digit. I hear you gasp ever so slightly as I slowly slide my finger in and out. I pull out and trace the oily ridges of you labia until the very tip of my finger finds your swollen clit. It's protruding ever so slightly from your hood and I trace the soaking wet tip of my finger back and forth, rubbing it in tiny slow circles. You moan, arch your back and lift your hips off the bed. I begin to rub quickly now, my finger almost fluttering over your most sensitive nub.

Your eyes are closed and you're clenching the bed covers with both hands. Then with one fell swoop I slide my finger back into your pussy, the base of my hand slapping against your mound. You gasp and cry out. You're too wet for one finger so I quickly slide another finger in to join the party. They fit snugly into your slick warm folds. I begin a steady deep penetration, dipping back and around to find your g-spot. My rhythm becomes faster and faster, and within a minute I'm propped up on my left elbow while I begin to finger you with deep rapid thrusts. You're so wet that the palm of my hand makes a wet slapping sound with each insertion.

"Come for me, baby. Come on my fingers."

The sloppy slick sounds of my digital penetration and the incredible speed of my finger fuck finally drives you over the edge. As you let out an almost otherworldly cry, I feel your vagina clench rhythmically on my fingers as your hips lift off the bed and your breathing stops for just a few seconds.

I feel you begin to ebb and I slow down, gradually, bringing you back to earth. I can tell that your clit is sensitive so I withdraw my fingers and tenderly cup your fleshy wet mound with the palm of my hand, applying gentle pressure and whispering in your ear.

"Damn, Molly. You are so fucking hot. So amazingly fucking hot."

I stroke your body as you recover from your intense orgasm, your breathing slowly resuming to normal. I lean down to kiss you lightly on the mouth. Your lips part slightly and our tongues lazily explore one another. I continue to run my hands over your curves, just barely brushing over your nipples, still hard and distended. You lean up on one elbow.

"I need you inside me now," you say, matter-of-factly.

You reach down and your tiny hand wraps around my thickness. You stroke me calmly and slide your hand down to massage my balls. I am hard as a rock and so ready.

"That can be arranged," I reply.

You lie back on the bed and spread your legs, not letting go of my erection.

"Fuck me!" you say in a tone that lets me know you mean business.

I gather myself up from the bed and kneel between your spread legs. I place my hands on either side of your torso and lean down to kiss you full on the lips. Our mouths open and we kiss deeply and wetly. Your hands reach down and stroke me with purpose. I can feel your need.

"Now," you whisper.

I pull back and bring my hips forward, my hard prick protruding stiffly below. You guide me to your slick hole and gasp slightly as I place the bulbous head at your entry – so wet and ready for my cock. You rub your clit with my tip and I can feel your wetness. You finally place me at the foyer of your cunt and I lean in and insert an inch, maybe two. You let go of my cock and place your hands on my ass, pulling me toward you. I resist, however, as I want to take you nice and slow to start.

I pull out so I'm barely engaged, then slide in the same amount, before withdrawing again. Slowly, so slowly, I begin a back and forth motion, my hips delivering my cock to you in short doses, a half inch at a time. We look into one another's eyes as I slide back, then re-enter a little more. I can feel your pussy lips slide with my movements and cling to the veined flesh of my erection. So slow and wet and nice. I can feel your hips rocking below, trying to entice me to come in deeper. Letting me know that I can impale my cock into you any time I want. I will, but I want to take my time and enjoy the slow deliberate insertion.

"More. Come on. Deeper," you insist.

"You want it all, Molly?"

"Yes. Give me your fucking cock, Joe. Hurry up."

I begin to increase the pace, but I'm still only a little over half inside you. I continue at a slightly faster pace, but still holding back. I wait as the temperature rises and I feel your liquids gathering and your pussy opening, ready for my length. I spread my knees so I have maximum leverage and control, speed up the pace and get ready for a full descent.

"You ready for me, Molly?"

"Yes, Goddamnit! Fuck me!"

And no sooner are your words out then I slam it home. I sink my cock in deep, to the hilt, slamming my pubic bone into yours. You let out a guttural sound as I stay deep and wiggle my hips in a circle to grind my cock into your furthest depths. You clutch my clenched ass cheeks with both hands and pull me in. I grind in a circular motion, pull out slowly, inch by inch, then slam it home again. You are so wet and open to me and we are joined in a wet, slick union of sex and sweat. We both look down at our junction; watching my thickly veined cock stretch and pull the full lips of your labia as I move in and out, my shaft shiny with your juice.

I pull out again, then slide back in, pull out and then back in. I gyrate my hips rather than fucking you straight on; loving the swirling motion and the grinding sexual flow of our bodies. Ever so slowly I increase the pace and straighten out the motion. I push up on my hands so the top of my cock is in more direct contact with your clit. I begin to fuck you fully and deeply, pulling out with each stroke so my cock is barely in your hole, then slamming it home deeply with each thrust.

"Oh shit! Fill me, Joe! Fuck me!" you scream.

We begin to get into a rhythm, but I keep increasing the pace, faster and faster. You are breathing heavy and so am I.

"I love fucking you, Molly. I love sliding my cock deep into your wet pussy. So fucking hot."

I thrust hard and begin to pump even faster. I'm poised above, supporting myself on my straightened arms and my knees. My hips are flying at an intense rate as I begin to fuck you as hard and fast as I can, pumping into your cunt at a furious and unsustainable pace. You are exhaling with each thrust and sweat is pouring off my brow and onto your upper chest. I close my eyes, rear back and begin to fuck you harder and faster than I've ever fucked anyone in my life. It feels like we're being transported off the bed, bouncing back and forth, our bodies coming together in a deep wet union of lust and uncontrollable desire.

I feel an explosion girding itself deep within my body. I tell you I'm going to come as I lay my body on yours, nuzzle my face into your neck and begin the final intense thrusting, knowing I'm bringing you along to a climax that will send us both over the edge. I moan into your ear with hot breath as I feel my first spurt of semen shoot deep into your cunt. Simultaneously, I feel your pussy clench on my cock, the spasms of your own orgasm rippling through your body into mine, squeezing the cum out of me..

Each deep thrust unleashes another blast of hot white cum as I fill you with my fuck and your body shakes and spasms with your own explosion of secretions. We suddenly become aware of our position, sweat pouring off our bodies, our breathing heavy and erratic. I stop moving and leave my tumescence buried deep in your wet hole, our bodies heaving and recovering as one.

I role off of you, our bodies finally separating, and fall onto a heap on the bed. You snuggle up to me as we entwine our limbs and nuzzle into one another's neck. We giggle and laugh at the events that have unfolded in the past few hours. We lay in one another's arms with the peaceful thought that we have nowhere to go, nothing to do, no schedule or time pressures – only our body clocks. We can sleep when we feel like it, shower when the time is right, and fuck at a moment's notice. It's as if we've stepped off the crazy carousel of life, if only for a few days.

Tomorrow we will play it by ear; spend the whole day in bed, if that's what we feel like. Or take a walk down to the Lake. Or talk and tell stories. Or fuck.

"Sure glad I answered your e-mail," I whisper quietly.

"Me too," you giggle.

We slowly nod off.

gapster7
gapster7
1,683 Followers
12