Chicago Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I attacked her tits with fury. Sucking, nibbling, biting, trying to pry and probe every pleasure spot around her breasts.

With a grunt Jennifer spun me around pinning me against the wall. Did I mention I love strong women? She ripped of my shirt exposing my hairless chest only to return the favor of sucking on my nipples.

This woman was HOT! Every touch was like fire against my skin. Her hand went to my pants undoing my belt and opening the zipper. Jennifer dropped to her knees pulling my pants (sans underwear) down to the ground. My cock was staring her straight in the face. Licking her lips she opened her mouth taking in the head of my cock. I could feel her tongue swirling around the crown of my dick. She was purring like a kitten; I was trying not to come right there. Suffice to say I was getting the best blowjob of my life. She was sucking me almost all the way down her throat, more than any other girl ever could. Every time I was about to come she help back squeezing the base of my cock keeping me from orgasm. After the third time I had had enough.

“God! Your such a tease.”

I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. I laid her down gently on the bed sucking on her tits like it was the most natural thing in the world. I kissed my way down her stomach. My tongue traced every line and muscle separation on my way down between her legs. I could feel her hands pushing on the top of my head, urging me further down between her legs. Again my fingers made contact before my mouth. With slow circular motions I eased my middle finger into her slit. I couldn’t believe how wet she was. I slowly slid my finger in and out of her wet pussy. Every time I pulled my finger out, I would circle her clit giving it a couple flicks then dipping my finger back into her honey pot. Her breathing had become so heavy I thought she would hyperventilate. I kept teasing her until she actually started begging.

“Just do it already,” Jennifer pleaded. “I want to feel your tongue inside me.”

I slowly started moving my mouth between her legs licking and nibbling my way towards her wet pussy. My mouth hovered right above her swollen little cunt. I inhaled her scent. I don’t remember ever smelling anything so sweet. I dropped my head sliding my tongue all the way inside her. She gasped and bucked as I fucked her with my tongue. I made my way up attaching my mouth to her clit. She was thrashing wildly as I slid two fingers deep into her convulsing pussy.

“OH GOD!” she screamed. “Don’t stop I’m…I’m…unnnnn!”

A vise clamped around my fingers giving way to the fact that she was coming. She let out a low guttural moan.

“Cummminnggggg!” she said as more of a groan than a scream. Thank god because I hate screamers. Her pussy vibrated and convulsed all at the same time. Her orgasm slowly ebbed and she curled up next to me started purring again.

We laid there awhile as her breathing returned to normal.

“That was the most intense orgasm I have ever had. Everything you did was perfect. Jesus…I’m still trembling.”

“I love you,” I confessed. “That means I will do everything in my power to see that you are satisfied. Lord knows I could never get enough of you. I hope you feel the same about me.”

“And I love you too Tyler. Never in my life have I ever felt the affection and tenderness you just showed me. You knew what I wanted when I wanted it. No one has been able to satisfy me without showing them how first. Speaking of satisfying.”

Jennifer rolled over on top of me and she ground on my dick rubbing gently up and down. I was squirming all over the place trying to slip my cock inside of her. Every time I got close, I could feel the head of my dick slip between her wet lips, she would retract making my penis slide right by her opening.

“Ugh! Fuck me Jennifer!’ I demanded. “Fuck me like you never fucked anyone before.” That was all I need to say.

With a slight shift of her hips Jennifer impaled herself on my cock. She started pumping up and down on my cock like a piston. She was half screaming and half grunting while bouncing on my dick. Just as she would slide down I was bring my hips up to meet her heightening the pleasure for both of us. From time to time she’d rotate her hips, corkscrewing my rod around in her pussy.

I couldn’t handle it anymore I needed to come and come right then. I flipped her over so I was on top. We laced our hands together with me hovering over her I drove my cock into her as far as I could spraying my seed deep inside her. “Cummmminnnnngggg,” I grunted sending load after load of hot come deep inside her.

Jennifer let out a scream as I felt her orgasm rip through her. Her pussy milked my cock with every stroke until there was nothing left.

Afterwards we were snuggled up like we would never let go of each other again. Chicago…the “Windy City.” Who would have ever thought it was also a city of love.

12